A Great Send-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to get everything he could out of the experience, hands roaming Megan's body, squeezing her breasts as she whimpered and arched back into him even more fervently. There was no question about her desire, though he fully intended to take her up on her offer as his hand dropped to her pussy, seeking out her clit and swirling his fingers around it. It took a moment to find the right amount of pressure that she liked, though her moan told the tale for her as he pulled out, presenting the head of his cock to the tight pucker of her anal ring.

Megan gasped, trembling in place, afraid to even move as her heart leapt and lurched. She hadn't expected him to take her up on using any hole, but she longed for it anyway, relishing in how he took his time, though his shaft, thankfully, was still wet from her pussy and likely his own pre-cum too, in a smaller volume. She groaned out deeply, tucking her chin down, letting him take her anally, the thick length of his spire burrowing more and more deeply into her, a kind of penetration that she had not had the luxury of having from a guy in quite some time.

It was right that it was from Collin, however, as she groaned out breathily. Her backside clenched around him, squeezing onto his cock, and he paused briefly, puffing out his cheeks with air, the strain of bearing into her requiring him to thrust shortly, going a little deeper with every stroke of his cock. Without a good amount of lube, it was difficult for him to be rough with her, but being rough was not the meaning of their time together, not as rock after rock of his hips sent his cock thrusting deeper. There was no harm in it, of course, as long as they took a little more time for her body to accommodate him, stretching and easing open, bit by bit.

"Yes, take my ass," she panted, struggling for breath and not caring one bit as his fingers squeezed her clit. "Unff... Oh, hell... Yesss..."

Lindsay was almost jealous as she watched Megan get taken, though anal was something that she would have preferred, personally, to work up to during a session. However, she did not think that Collin would be at all against heading back to her place, another night, to see just where things went between them. Perhaps that meant that it went a little bit further still than employee appreciation, but, well, it was not as if she had ever made a secret of her interest. Collin just had brushed it off as friendliness, but all had come right in the end. She'd made sure of it.

Still, her own needs were to be paid due attention and she sat up on the desk, a smirk pulling at her lips more crudely than her smile ever did.

"Go on, Collin," she groaned, fingering her pussy while his eyes flicked over to her, the full length of his cock sunk into Megan's backside as he took her. "You know she wants it... Don't you, Megan? Why don't you tell Collin just how much you want his nice, thick cock, hm?"

Megan whimpered, her blonde hair all a mess, eyes glazed over with need. It didn't help that he was still rubbing her clit, making her buck and grind back into him as if she was not even in control of her own body anymore.

"Unff... Yessss," she hissed out in a wave of lust. "Feels so good inside me, so tight! Unff... Never had anyone...ah...bareback there...before..."

Collin groaned. Damn, that was a turn-on, and he fucked her harder, letting her get used to his size as he found a rhythm and a pace to his thrusts that suited them both. Harder and harder, he rubbed her pussy and clit until Megan could not help but climax too, crying out passionately and rocking against him. It only helped get his cock even deeper inside her, though he was not about to stop when the moment was as right as it was.

He slipped over the edge, however, losing control without even realising, creaming inside her backside with deep, throaty grunts and gasps of breath. He hissed out her name through his teeth, hips bucking and grinding with need, sending his load deep inside her, spurt after spurt, even as his cum slickened his own path for his cock. Cum drooled thickly out of her, filling up her butt, though he still thrust, panting heavily, creamy rivulets of seed marking her body with his mess.

They all, besides Lindsay, needed something of a break after that, though she was happy to wait while Collin cleaned up and she laid Megan out on the floor, finding a rug from the back corner for her to lie on. She didn't know where it had come from, but it at the very least cushioned them from the rougher office carpet, Megan coming back to herself a little as she groaned and whimpered.

"Damn, he cums really hard..." She whispered, lips barely parted as if she was sharing a secret with her superior. "He fucked you harder though..."

Lindsay grinned.

"He'll fuck you just as hard if he's cumming in your pussy next!"

But Collin had his pick as he returned to find them on all fours, backsides pressed together so that he could take whichever one he wanted. He groaned, running his fingers back through his hair, though it was no surprise to him that his cock had gotten as hard as it had again so quickly. The ladies just had that effect on him.

"You look so damn good together..."

It was Lindsay, however, that he took first, pumping her pussy full of his length, grunting as he was left a little too sensitive. And yet he couldn't stop himself, not when they wanted him as much as he wanted him, following Lindsay's lead and fucking her hard and fast, the slap of his hips on her backside filling the office.

Lindsay moaned, head back, exposing her throat even as she tried to grind back onto his cock. Yet even with every fibre of her being screaming for it, she just couldn't help herself, lost in the moment and taking every rampant stroke that Collin had to give her. It just felt right to be there, to have him slamming roughly inside her, trusting her to bear the force of his thrusts, though she doubted he'd ever be able to give her something too much. After all, he wasn't that kind of man.

Megan whined and pressed up against her, demanding her own attention.

"I need you too, Collin," she moaned, arching her back and pushing her hips up, taking up more of his attention even as he panted lightly from the physical exertion. "Please... Fuck me! Make me cum on your cock!"

That was an offer he wasn't going to pass off, holding off from his own climax for longer still that time. It was easy enough to slide out of Lindsay and shuffle over to push into Megan, breaking into a hard, gruelling pace, all as she grunted and cried out in passion. She rocked against him, demanding more with the push and sway of her body, though Collin wondered what it might have been like too to take it more slowly, to savour the pull of his cock inside her and her hot, wet pussy.

Maybe another time, though he still did not know what was to come of their liaison there, truly...

Still, his need rose, even as Megan squealed and climaxed on his cock, a rush of pride filling him, for he had not even had his fingers toying with her clit that time. There was no pride like that for a man, though he had never expected it to happen, something pulling taut inside him.

"Unff... I'm getting..." He groaned, eyes half-closed, as if that would help him hold back just a little bit longer. "Close... So fucking close..."

Even if none of them was really not all that much into swearing, he couldn't keep the dirty language from his lips as he leaned over her, taking stroke after stroke, using every inch of his cock. Her pussy was too succulent to hold back from, however, and he shuddered, teetering closer and closer to orgasm, the pull of arousal inside impossible to ignore, even then.

Still, the end came in more delirious delight than he could have imagined, both ladies shifting around to kneel before him, letting him spend his load on their faces. He tried to get both evenly, fighting playfully between themselves to jack him off the most and get the most cum on their faces and in their mouths, but it was not really up to him. Collin could only groan, breathless in the lust of his third orgasm and knowing that the night, even then, was not yet done.

Cum filled up their mouths as they held their lips parted widely for him, the treat of his seed, splattering messily inside, stringing out and drooling where it clung between their lips for a fraction of a second. Even as he tried to make sure that both Megan and Lindsay had a fair share of his over productive orgasm, there was more than enough to go around as it swilled around their tongues, trickling over lips and down their chins to mark their necks too in a pearl necklace.

With cum streaking their faces, Megan and Lindsay kissed as if their lives depended on it, sharing his cum between their mouths, strings of his viscous cream clinging to their tongues as they kissed. It was the best kind of kiss that they could share while they took a breather, just for themselves, delighting in the fun that they had been able to have with Collin. Even if there would be a little clean-up to be had in the office, to be fair... But they could worry about that later.

With cum dripping down their faces, all they could do was share a grin, Collin shaking his head in disbelief at his luck above them.

For a send-off, they really had pulled out all the stops!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckold's New Life Life changes for an anthro red panda cuckold...in NonHuman
Cuckolded at the Christmas Party She cuckolds her husband at the biggest party...in Fetish
How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01 A bunny gets stuffed - but will her husband find out?in Fetish
Sex in the Office Spicing up the office time with a little kink...in Fetish
Her Mother's Cock Emiko lusts for her mother's cock...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories