A Guide to Depravity Ch. 01

Story Info
There's a new attraction in town...
2.8k words
4.33
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adkink
adkink
38 Followers

This is a bit of an experimental story, and I'd love your feedback on what's good in this and what is not!

______________________________________

Sometimes, you just have to forget your doubts and just do it. Or else, you'll never be able to do it.

Such words are probably better for more uplifting tasks, though. All I wanted to do, though, was be a filthy little slut. Could I do it?

Last year, something unique opened close to where I lived. It was an adult toy shop with plenty of space for people to get freaky in the back. The entire concept was extremely exciting for me, and for months, I kept thinking in my mind about going in there. Could I do it?

It so happened that one day, I was talking with my friend who lives in the same apartment building, and somehow the conversation shifted to the new attraction. Sex club? Well, well, what are we waiting for!

She's not quite so freaky, or brave enough to participate, but the club didn't shoo away those who were just there for watching. We made plans to visit, and decided on day and date. I was nervous and excited and I prepared for my slutty night out. I planned to not just participate, but be the center of attraction. She didn't know that, but she'd find out soon enough..

The day finally came. I had cleared my schedule, and we were supposed to go around 9 pm. I shaved, douched and made sure everything would be perfect. I just put on black tracks and a white t-shirt, as clothing wasn't going to be particularly important tonight. She knocked on my door soon enough, and I saw she was wearing a red sundress. I chuckled in my mind, thinking about how she might be planning to get 'railed in a sundress'.

We started on our way, and about a 10-minute walk later, we arrived at our destination. They checked to make sure we were over 18 before they let us in. Thank goodness I'd remembered to take my ID! Inside, the shop looked like your average outlet, only with dildos, strap-ons, chastity cages, collars and leashes lining the shelves.

We got separated for a bit as we started looking at the stuff. I was looking for a new chastity cage, so I went looking, while she remained in the section with dildos and vibrators. As the crowd grew, I lost track of her. I decided to leave her a text and head down to the live area.

I found the door pretty soon. It was such a plain door, one that you might not think held such scandalous secrets. I walked down the stairs to the basement, which had very low lighting, just about enough to find your way around. There was a counter at the beginning, and I kept all my belongings, including the small bag I had with me, in there. I made sure I put a code I could remember in spite of the state I would be in, or I'd be in trouble.

I walked on, into the depths of the place, and found the perfect starting point. It was glory hole. I found an empty one, and slipped inside, closing the door. Pretty much immediately, a huge dick appeared through one of the holes. I smiled, and without thinking twice, got onto my knees and began stroking the dick. Glory holes are quite fantastic. You put your dick into a hole, get sucked, and carry on. Does he know I'm a guy? If I know anything about the guys around here, if he's straight, he'd be running miles from anything remotely gay. But he's drunk and his dick is in a hole. He doesn't know who's helping him out..

I began stroking faster and faster, when another dick appeared through the hole on my right. I shifted my position so I was now at an angle. I moved my right hand to the new dick, while the old one got my left-hand treatment. I kept my right hand busy as I lowered my face to invite the first one into my mouth. I sucked him, and heard a groan from the other end. Sadly, it didn't take him long, and within seconds, he was ready to explode. I quickly took it out of my mouth and moved away. I was here to be a slut, but I wasn't going to swallow the first cum I met...

It didn't seem like he cared particularly, as he was gone pretty soon. I moved on the other one, taking it in my mouth. This was smaller than the other one. I ran my hand along the fabric of my tracks, feeling my hardened dick. This blowjob was better, as he didn't immediately cum. I wasn't too much of an expert at it, to be honest, but I brought him to climax soon, and evaded his load again.

I must have sucked off at least ten cocks before I decided to leave. When I came out, the last guy who'd put his dick in looked at me, puzzled. I just smiled and walked off. There were people having sex in the corners, but I looking for something bigger. I found the bar and went up to it, ordering a drink. They gave everyone token upstairs, and I produced mine. They'd charge us later for the generous use of their facilities.

Thr bartender handed me my drink, and I turned toeards the rest of the room while I sipped. A woman in a blue mask caught my eye, and she began walking over. All she had on was the mask that covered the top half of her face, and her white panties, her full breasts on display. They weren't the biggest, but they looked fantastic. She came over, took the drink from my hand and gave a sip. She gave me an appreciative glance and put the glass on the counter. Coming closer, she leaned in for a kiss, and I obliged.

She pulled away after a couple of seconds, licking her lips as if trying to recognise the taste. It didn't take her long to realise what it was: cum. I didn't evade all the cumshots in the glory hole after all. She gave a knowing smirk and continued the kiss. My hands found her breasts, and as I caressed them, she attempted to take off my t-shirt. I put my hands up to help her out. She left my t-shirt on the counter, beside my drink, and led me to a different part of the room.

Finding an empty sofa, she pushed me on to it. She climbed on top of me, straddling me and began kissing me again. This time, it was much more intense. She pulled down my waistband, freeing my penis that was, by now, standing in rapt attention. She pulled her panties aside, and slowly inserted my dick into her vagina. It didn't take us long to come into rhythm, and soon we were in the throes of pleasure. We came pretty much at the same time.

She got off me, and plopped into the sofa beside me, and gestured for me to reach in front of her. I stood up, went in front of her, and kneeled. She pulled her panties down to her ankles and spread her legs. Taking hold of my head, she pushed it into her pussy. I tasted her cum and mine, and I lapped it all eagerly. Once she had climaxed again, she pushed out and got up. She inserted a couple fingers into her pussy and took them out, showing me the glistening juices. She wiped it on my chest, pulled up her panties, gave me a little flying kiss and a wink, then disappeared into the crowd.

I went in another direction, and arrived at the point that had the biggest crowd. There was a thick pole at the center of the room, and a woman was bound to it. Her hands were tied behind, and her ankles were bound too. She had a collar on, and currently, two men were busy taking a vibrator to her pussy. Another woman came up to her with clamps in hand, nd attached them to her nipped. She cried out through her gag, but of course, that was pointless. I circled the crowd around her, watching the action, and wondering if it could be me there.

I wanted to know how they decided who to tie up, but I wasn't sure who to ask. I went back to the bar, and asked the bartender. He pointed me towards a woman looking deeply at her phone at the corner of the bar. She was wearing a dark blue bra, and a short black skirt. I thanked the bartender and headed up to her.

I asked her if I could be the one tied up there. She looked me up and down for a moment, and told me to strip off my tracks. I followed, and I was doing so, I saw the woman I fucked earlier walk past. She was still wearing just the white panties, and stopped to watch as I undressed. I removed my tracks and my underwear, I was not sure where to keep them. She held out her hands, though, and decided to give them to her. I wasn't sure where she took them..

I turned towards the woman who told me to strip, and she looked up from her phone. She looked around, and then walked towards one of the sofas, signalling to me that I should follow her. She sat down and lifted up her skirt. There was nothing underneath. It was clear to me what had to be done and I kneeled down and began working my magic. Very soon, I could hear her moans, and her juices began flowing. My tongue had found the right spot, and it elicited moans of pleasure from her. Soon she came, and boy did she flow. My face was all wet when I came out of her skirt. She smiled at me, gave me a thumbs up, and proceeded to type something in her phone. Without a word, she got up and went on towards the pole.

I followed her, and found out that things had gotten much wilder. The same woman was still tied, but she had been pushed down, and her mouth was filled someone's dick. Meanwhile, her knees were spread apart, and another woman was sucking her clit. This second woman, meanwhile, was being fucked up her ass by a man. There were numerous hands on all the bodies, and it was all an intricate web of sex.

I leaned against the wall and watched it unfold. The man at the back was finished soon and was replaced by another. Someone began pressing a vibrator to the tied woman's pussy while she was being sucked, but I couldn't see who. In the corner, an older man was leaning against the wall, his dick engulfed in a younger man's mouth. The young man and a collar, and the old man was pulling his leash to encourage him. He eventually resorted to grabbing his hair and moving it up and down his dick all by himself.

Beside them, a man was being fucked up his ass by a woman with one of the biggest strap-ons I've ever seen. She had one foot up on the sofa beside him, and one on the ground. The man had a gag in his mouth, and was wearing a black chastity cage.

As I was taking it all in, someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to see it was the woman from earlier in the black skirt. She pointed towards the pole showing me that it was empty now. I walked through the crowd, towards the pole. I was unsure of what to do now, who would tie me up and all. In walked the first woman, with the blue mask and white panties, my tracks now tied around her waist. She was still smiling as she came to me with a gag and restraints in hand. I leaned against the pole and put my hands behind. She went behind and secured my hands, then put the ball gag in place. She also secured my ankles, so I couldn't move my legs either.

But then, she brought out a riding crop from the box of sex toys at the end of the room, and now, I panicked a little. She didn't break eye contact, and didn't stop smiling as she came close to me. She walked in circles around me, running the crop lightly over my skin. I was focused on her, and didn't see a young man come up to me. By the time I realised he was there, he had put a clamp on my nipple and I screamed through my gag. He put on the other nipple clamp, and the pain shot through. He then took a vibrator and held it against my balls.

She begun using her crop on my ass in the meantime. She would come over and hit my nipples, and then go back to my ass. The vibrator soon made me cum, and I helplessly watched my cum splash onto the floor. The young man looked at the woman and they seemed to arrive at an understanding without uttering a word. They removed my restraints and led me to just in front of the pole. She locked my arms behind my back so I couldn't move them and took out my gag.

She pushed me down and I saw the man bring his cock to my face. She got down beside me, grabbed my hair, and pushed me onto his dick. I sucked it, and she let go of my head. Her hand went to my balls, and she gave it a hard squeeze. I stopped sucking his dick for a second and she hit me on my head with the other hand. I resumed sucking, while she kept jer hand firmly on my balls. He moved away, though, and another man came over with a mattress. He placed it on the ground in front of me, and lay down on it. She pulled me up by my hair and led me to the guy. She instructed me to take his dick in my ass.

I lowered myself towards his dick. My hands were tied, so she guided it in. I felt his cock go deep into my ass, and gave a little whimper of pleasure that I'm sure she heard, even if no one else did. I began thrusting up and down on his dick, and the young man from before returned. He held my chin, and thrust his dick towards my lips.

So there I was, being fucked up my ass and sucking a dick at the same time, while a crowd watched me. I was thrilled and embarassed and so turned on at the same time. At this point, my dick was flopping up and down wildly until she held it. She began running her hands over it as I was being fucked, and that made me cum even faster. To make things even wilder, and woman positioned herself in front of me in a way that my cum went right over her tits. It turned out later that she didn't position herself, but was pushed into position by a man who held her.

The dick in my ass was replaced by another soon, this one longer than its predecessor. The same happened with my mouth, as a new dick thrust into my mouth. After a while, both of them came almost at the same time, and pulled out just as abruptly as they'd gone in. I saw her come up to me just about then. I didn't know who she was, but tonight, she had full control of me in here. She lowered her panties and pushed my face into her clit. Another dick had found it's way into my ass by this time, and she held my head in place while I rode it. I soon came again, this time all over her feet. He came soon, and she then grabbed my hair and pushed my face down towards her feet.

I obliged, and began licking my cum off her feet. My ass, nicely raised in the air, had been filled again by the dick of some stranger I'll probably never lay my eyes on. As he increased his speed, I licked more vigorously. He was done soon enough, and so was I. Kneeling down, she tied a leash around my neck and led me down the hall. A stranger to this place, I followed her until she turned into another room. This one was empty, and after saying something to the man who was probably a guard of some sort, she closed the door behind us.

Turning to me, she took off her mask, and to my surprise, delight and horror, it was my friend!

adkink
adkink
38 Followers