All Comments on 'A Guy Story Ch. 01'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just the way it is.

Right on I remember well that similar time, two of the ladies with dicks, these two definitly could get hard-ons and used me like a slut. would do it again in a heartbeat, but where I live , cant locate any ladies.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
please,,, very well written horny gay story

Although you are an absolutely Fab writer the content was not for me. I am straight and male but love erotica. You have writing talent above and beyond but obviously I didn't enjoy this due to the male on male. Female on female. Is okay but straight heterosexual is my banana. I now will explore your other offerings and definitely give you feedback. Thanks and please keep writing you are very talented.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Ooh yeah...!

I'm at the point, I don't care whose story you say this is, you pass it along anyway, and I sigh and settle my legs wide apart and wait for the orgasm to rise in my bowels until I can't stop it and start bouncing up and down, my insides coming, and then I come over and over. Is that what you want? IS IT? Then FUCK me! FUCK me! In the mouth, in the boi-clit, in the ass, in the leg of my panties, with them ripped off, around my ankles, just fuck me until I pass out from coming.....

larryisok1larryisok1about 3 years ago

without a doubt one of the hottest and bestest (aint a real word but this story calls for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I have had the pleasure of two money for play Vegas gurls and it was great! not as good as this but wow you do know how to do a great story BRAVO !!!!!

biSalguodbiSalguodover 1 year ago

I dream about this every day. I love the idea of being spit-roasted, even better with a chick w a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous