All Comments on 'A Guy Story Ch. 01'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
biSalguodbiSalguodover 1 year ago

I dream about this every day. I love the idea of being spit-roasted, even better with a chick w a dick.

larryisok1larryisok1about 3 years ago

without a doubt one of the hottest and bestest (aint a real word but this story calls for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I have had the pleasure of two money for play Vegas gurls and it was great! not as good as this but wow you do know how to do a great story BRAVO !!!!!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Ooh yeah...!

I'm at the point, I don't care whose story you say this is, you pass it along anyway, and I sigh and settle my legs wide apart and wait for the orgasm to rise in my bowels until I can't stop it and start bouncing up and down, my insides coming, and then I come over and over. Is that what you want? IS IT? Then FUCK me! FUCK me! In the mouth, in the boi-clit, in the ass, in the leg of my panties, with them ripped off, around my ankles, just fuck me until I pass out from coming.....

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
please,,, very well written horny gay story

Although you are an absolutely Fab writer the content was not for me. I am straight and male but love erotica. You have writing talent above and beyond but obviously I didn't enjoy this due to the male on male. Female on female. Is okay but straight heterosexual is my banana. I now will explore your other offerings and definitely give you feedback. Thanks and please keep writing you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just the way it is.

Right on I remember well that similar time, two of the ladies with dicks, these two definitly could get hard-ons and used me like a slut. would do it again in a heartbeat, but where I live , cant locate any ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous