A Halloween Cat Tail Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex and Gabby continue their weekend of sexual exploration.
15.7k words
4.57
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Halloween Cat's Tail - Part two

The second day with Gabby after our night out in New York. Best to read part 1 and move onto this. This is pretty much a true story and I have had many happy memories playing back this encounter. I hope you enjoy the reminiscence.

Day 3 in New York - The day of the christening

Gabby and I had finally gone to sleep around 3.30am, spooned and content. I think she woke up first and had reached behind her to feel my soft cock which was nestling between her bum cheeks. It was as if neither of us had moved in the night, wanting to make sure nothing had changed.

Her stroking not only awoke my cock, but it also brought me awake as well and I stroked her back and kissed her neck. She pushed her ass into my hardening cock and pulled my arms around her, as if for protection.

Sometimes after a night of uninhibited sex, with someone you have only just met, all you want to do is get up, put your clothes on and leave. I had no such thoughts. This was not some drunken fuck. This was a magical evening and night with a girl who was every man's dream. Well, most men, because tastes are different, I accept that.

I stroked her breasts and felt the nipples stiffen. I squeezed them gently and then pinched the nipples, hard enough for her to squeak "Oh, a bit of pain in the morning, is it?" She retaliated with a firm squeeze of my cock, which by this time was almost fully erect.

I moved one hand down from her breast, tracing her firm stomach and past her neatly trimmed pubic hair until I came to her pussy and specifically her clit. I softly rubbed this, eliciting a deep sigh and "Mmmmmm, yes please." Moving down, my fingers slid easily down her pussy lips, already coated with wetness. I parted the lips and she moved her legs apart to allow my finger to penetrate her. "You're ready for me I see." "I think I'll always be ready for you. Any time and place." "We may have to put that to the test at the christening" I said playfully.

I stopped with a jolt. "Wait a minute. We have the christening today. Shit we have to get going. It's 8.30am and it starts at 12.00pm." Our morning intimacy would have to stop if I was going to make it back in time. She turned to face me, smiling and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "Let's at least shower together." She jumped out of bed, grabbed my cock and pulled me up and out to follow her to the shower.

We stepped into a beautiful warm shower. "I'll do you first" she said and to be fair, we both needed a good wash, our bodies still covered in the stickiness of our fucking from the night before. My cum and her cum had coated our faces and bodies and we smelt of sex. She started with my chest and shoulders, then stomach and then made sure she spent a long time on my cock and balls. She brought the shower down to make sure all the soap was washed off and then dropped the head to the floor and knelt down. She took my cock in both hands and kissed the head and then licked firmly up and down, in long languid strokes.

"I thought you said we had to get a hurry on?" "Oh, I just didn't think we would have time to make love in bed and then fuck in the shower as well. There's always time for shower sex." With that she took my cock deep into her mouth and started where she left off last night. A suction that was beyond description, making me groan and push my hips to meet her mouth and face. Gabby gave the best head I'd had. Ever. Her slurping continued for a few minutes, when she pulled back and stood up, bringing the shower head with her and putting it back on its fixing, so water was back running over us both.

"Turn around and let me do your back." I complied and had the luxury of a back wash, coupled with a mini massage. Then down to my buttocks, which got a thorough going over. She took the opportunity whilst she was down there to reach around and put some more soap on my cock and moving her hands up and down the shaft, squeezing the head with one hand and my balls with the other. I was in heaven. "You're going to make you come, you minx." "Oh, I want you to, just not in my hand though."

My legs and arms were not left out and then she handed me the soap and said directly "My turn and no missing out the hard to get to places." "Of course, Gabby. I'm here to serve." I decided to follow the path she had taken and start with her breasts. They needed a good few minutes just on their own and I could see she was enjoying the sensation of the slippery soap, the warm water and my hands kneading and squeezing her amazing breasts. "I don't know which part of you is the most perfect. Your breasts, your face, your ass, your pussy, your skin, your legs."

Like her, I then moved down her body, kissing her tummy, her navel until I was level with her pussy and clit. Now on my knees, I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder to give me better access and decided to dive right in. Time was of the essence here. I had no time to waste. The shower water didn't seem to dilute her own juices and I pushed my tongue in firmly and deeply as she let out a gasp. I lapped and speared her pussy for all I was worth, moving up to suck her clit and gently make to bite it with my teeth, making her cry out with pleasure.

I pulled back, stood up and turned her round to start the process on her back. I squeezed her shoulders and lathered her back, making sure I slipped both hands round to her front to feel those gorgeous tits again.

More soap as I moved down her back to her ass, running my finger down her crack to her delicate rosebud. I stopped and massaged the bud with one finger, pushing to test the resistance but not for long. I soaped the buttocks well and then curled my fingers through her legs to again attack her pussy, one hand between the legs, one hand moving round her body to get to her clit. By this time, she is moaning and pushing back, bucking wildly on my fingers. I lined my cock up and slid it sensuously down her ass crack, past her bud and perineum to sit at her pussy lips.

"Yes, yes, yeees. Fuck me Alex. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She wailed. I thrust my hips forward and my cock went in smoothly, as she was so wet from the anticipation and the going over I had given her clit and pussy. She has her hands flat against the glass of the shower, pushing her bum out. I gripped her hips and started thrusting in harder and harder. Like last night, we are immediately in sync. We don't miss a beat. It's primal rutting and very different to last night.

We keep up this pace for a few minutes until Gabby's breaths start coming faster and faster and it's clear she is going to cum first. I can help there and move to massage her clit and after a couple more minutes of fucking, she's there "Ohhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck Alex. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck." Her back arches and she pushes even harder onto my cock. Her pussy pulses around me and I redouble my effort, pumping as if my life depended on it until I start spurting, stream after stream of cum into her. God, it feels wonderful.

We come to a rest and she turns around to kiss me. "Now that is how to start the day! You don't disappoint Alex" She reaches down between her legs where my cum is starting to run out and down her legs. She scoops up a dollop and tastes it and offers me her fingers, which I greedily lick clean. "I can't have that running down my legs at the christening. What would you Mum think?" "I'm wondering what she's going to think anyway. She's never been around when her son has got lucky and had what we used to call a dirty stop out."

We spent a few more minutes in the warmth of the shower, doing a final clean up and having a final squeeze of each other's naked bodies before we got dry and dressed. I even managed to brush my teeth, just in case you were wondering what the state of my mouth was like.

Before we left Gabby gave me a taste of what to expect that evening. "If you'd like, I have a few toys that we can play with tonight." Out of her bedside draw, she pulled a vibrator, a dildo (about the same size as my cock actually), some ties and a blindfold and then with a flourish, she produced a small butt plug. "I think you like a little backdoor action, don't you? I'm thinking of wearing this today. What do you think?"

My head was spinning. I'd never even seen a butt plug before, let alone had anal sex. But she was right to interpret my exploration of her rosebud as a curiosity with the back passage. "Wow Gabby. To be honest, I have never had anal sex before, so you're working with a virgin." "I'll be honest with you too. I have never had anal sex before. But my butthole is very sensitive and so I bought myself this plug a few months ago. I love the feel of it inside me. But no boyfriend or lover has wanted to go near that. Some don't even want to eat me out."

This was the first time either of us had mentioned partners or previous lovers. We could talk about that later. "They are mad not to eat your pussy. It's delicious and you cum so divinely and taste so sweet. They don't know what they are missing. And in terms of exploring new territories with you later today, I think that's half the fun of a new lover. I will be thinking of that plug nestled in your butt while the christening is going on and let's hope we are wrong about an all-seeing God, otherwise he, or she, will strike us both down."

"I'll make sure I'm nice and clean and the plug will stretch me for your big cock. I'm getting wet just thinking about it" she said.

Again, I had to pinch myself. This beautiful woman, this perfect lover was also a fellow explorer sexually. Someone who wanted to push her boundaries and felt she trusted me enough, even after so short a time, to do that with.

She dropped me off at the subway station, and I made my way back to the lower east side and to my family, wondering what their reaction would be to my overnight sleepover and slightly late arrival. I had phoned in to say where I was and that I was on my way, so they weren't too worried the bad guys of New York had got me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Christening

When I got back to my brother's apartment there was some banter from him about having "done it again," based on my previous trip to New York, where I had been set up with a blind date by Sofia. Sofia herself said "I knew you and Gabby would hit it off. I had told her to come and check you out, as I knew she had split up with her boyfriend a couple of months ago and she'd like your energy."

My Mum really didn't know what to say and just avoided the subject altogether. Not too judgey but probably finding it awkward to be in the midst of her son's sexual activity. She'd know that I was sexually active since I was 17 and had almost walked in on the night I lost my virginity, happily deciding to park the telling off until the next morning, when she confronted me and my girlfriend and gave us the "not in my house" and "what would your parents say Alison?" dressing down. This was due to Alison being "a good catholic girl." In fact, she was quite naughty as it turned out.

Because I was already showered and clean, I had a quick turnaround. A cup of coffee and toast and we were on our way to the Christening, which was being held at Sofia's brother's apartment in a swanky apartment on the East River. A relaxed affair with just family and friends. In fact, it wasn't really a proper christening, as the religious ones reading this will already realise. More a welcome ceremony and that suited me fine. I think my Mum and certainly my Dad would have preferred the real deal, believing that any child not christened was not going to heaven. But to a non-believer that's like saying to an adult that Santa won't be bringing them any presents if they haven't been good.

So, we all arrive and start getting the room ready, drinks and nibbles, chairs and chatting about something and nothing (as you do). About 11.45am Gabby arrives and my heart skips a beat, just to see her again but also how stunning she looked, despite a casual outfit of tight blue jeans, strappy shoes with mid high heels, a tight cream sweater and beautifully tailored dark jacket.

We smiled at each other, as she went over to Sofia and they exchanged a few words and laughed as they both turned to look at me. Gabby and I both owed Sofia. Then Gabby walked over to me and asked, "How are we playing this?" "Like the lovers we are" I said and kissed her lovingly on the lips and held the kiss for 10 seconds. "Why would we be anything other than that? Mum and Peter were there when we met. We're adults, we fancied each other and we had sex, lots of it and it was great. End of story"

With no further ado, I reintroduced Gabby to Mum and Peter and soon no one cared less what we did last night because we were there for baby Nicholas. Because it was a small party, I was able to be with Gabby most of the time and whilst I tried not to be too "handsy," it was hard. Whilst she was talking to someone else, I came up behind her and gave her butt a squeeze, just in the place I thought the plug might be nestled. I was right. I could feel the hardness through the denim and she gave a little jump and squeal. "Alex!" she laughed. "I see you followed through on your promise" I whispered into her ear. "How does it feel?" "Delicious. I can feel it filling me up, just sitting inside me, letting me know it's there. It's very nice and sexy."

We were interrupted by Sofia asking us to start moving into a circle. Most of us stood, the older guests sat and the ceremony got under way. It was all really nice, with a few emotional speeches from my brother and Sofia. Her Mum said a few words and Peter asked me to say something as Uncle and Godparent and despite having nothing prepared, I managed to wing it well enough, getting a few laughs, whilst also being sincere in my intentions to provide support for Nicholas.

30 minutes later the formal, if you can call them that, proceedings were over and we all mixed and mingled, enjoying the drinks. Gabby and I were relaxed and decided we did not need to be joined at the hip. She seemed to know plenty of the people there and I watched her with a mixture of admiration for her social skills, attraction for her beauty and lust, knowing the butt plug was in there, working its magic, awaiting me later in the day.

By 3.00pm things were wrapping up and Sofia and Peter wanted to get Nicholas home. They asked me what I was doing later and I broke the news that Gabby and I had plans (did we ever). Both completely understood but took the opportunity to tease me anyway "Oh so you don't see your brother for ages, then come over and spend all your time with a new friend. Charming!" I nearly replied that you guys don't give me the fucking of my life and put a butt plug in for my pleasure. But I didn't and simply said something inane about taking the opportunity to see the "sights" of New York.

My Mum seemed less impressed, probably fearing her second son was also going to fall for an Argentinian and move to New York but was resigned to my absence for a second night.

I went over to Gabby and gave her the good news "Ok, so we have the rest of the day and the whole evening and night together. What shall we do?" She giggled and both of us knew what we wanted to do. Sure, we had all of New York to explore and there was plenty I had not seen. On the other hand, she had a butt plug in her ass. Hmmmmm, what to do?

"I think my place for the rest of the afternoon and then let's go out and explore a bit." That worked for me. We said our goodbyes and jumped in a cab.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We weren't quite as frantic as we were the night before in the taxi but we had spent nearly 4 hours in close proximity to each other, without any real hands-on action. We kissed, stroked, touched, squeezed and sometimes just held hands and looked at each other, half in amazement that we were lucky to be here. The attraction was mutual. I think she found me as attractive as I found her and that made for a very happy pairing.

The taxi driver laughed when we apologized to him and like the previous night, he said he'd seen much worse. "Much worse?" "Oh sure. People fuck in taxis all the time." "Really?" "Sure. They know I can't see below their chests. If the woman has a skirt, it's easy. They have to watch out for seat belts but I'm a careful driver and avoid any sharp braking. They also give me a good tip and I get a show. Perks of the job. You're not thinking of doing that are you?" Gabby and I looked at each other laughing. She said, "I think that's taking the public display of affection a little too far for us."

We rushed upstairs, me again following that beautiful behind, all the time thinking of what was in store. As soon as we were inside, we made for the bedroom and fell onto the bed. I paused again, holding her face in my hands and kissing her softly on the lips. Our tongues danced together, our mouths laced with alcohol in a nice way, her perfume adding an exotic touch to the atmosphere.

She sat up and took her jacket off and then kicked her shoes off. Enough. I stopped her and said, "I want to undress you this time. First her sweater, which I pulled over her upstretched arms. As her head popped out, I kissed her again, then moved down to her neck, her clavicle and just above her breasts. She was sighing and encouraging me as I moved down to unclip her bra, letting her breasts fall free. Falling is the wrong word. There was no falling to do. They were a perfect 24-year old's breasts. Firm, pert, with stiff nipples and light brown areola.

I kissed these gently, eliciting a deep sigh of pleasure, then licking the left nipple and breast, teasing before sucking hard, drawing the nipple into my mouth for a gentle bite and when that got a good response, biting slightly harder. "Oh yes Alex. Harder. I love that." I switched my attention to the right breast and did the same, learning from her left side which moves and actions got the best response. She pushed my head down into her, clearly loving the attention I was paying her breasts.

And then down past her belly, slowly kissing every inch of the way. Teasing her belly button with my tongue and getting another groan of pleasure. I was enjoying this journey and so was she. I shifted my position to have my legs across her lower legs, making sure that I supported most of my weight on my thighs. That allowed me access to her belt and jeans, which I unbuckled and popped open the top button.

These were tight jeans and getting out of them was going to take some wriggling. The zipper came down and I started to ease the jeans off, with Gabby lifting her hips to allow them easy passage. The downy hair just above her red lace panties was divine and I kissed all the way down to the top. "I like the red." "My special knickers. Just for us." She lifted her hips again and I pulled the jeans off her long legs and marveled at her mostly naked body, with just the sexy red panties covering her pussy. "I've told you already but you are simply gorgeous Gabby."

I moved my head down to be near her pussy and inhaled the scent. I traced my finger along the line of her pussy lips, unsurprised to find she was soaking. She had produced a lot of liquid yesterday. That wasn't going to change today. I kissed the outside of her panties and all around on her thighs, all the time keeping a steady stroke against her pussy lips. She is starting to writhe and arch, pushing herself into my fingers, hungry for more. "Oh, fuck Alex. You have the best touch but you're such a tease."

I started to pull her panties off and she both raised her legs and hips and of course as she did that, I got my first sight of the butt plug, nestled between her cheeks, with her glistening pussy just above it. "Oh, Gabby that looks so hot." I threw her panties to one side and came down level to her pussy. I gently touched the plug and tried to see whether it would turn. It did and she moaned loudly. My cock all this time had been straining to be released but I had been so focused on undressing gabby that I forgot about myself. That changed.