A Halloween Cat Tail Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get naked Alex. This minute!" she demanded. I quickly shed my shoes, socks, trousers, shirt and undies and joined her back on the bed, savoring the feel of skin on skin. It was only about 7 hours since we had left the bed this morning but that was way too long for either of us. We were hungry to fuck and after a few strokes of my cock on her pussy lips, I sild into her wet cunt. 'Arggggh, that feels good." She ground herself against me, pushing us together, wanting me deeper inside her. She hooked her legs round my back and pushed the small of my back with her hands to hold me in. Her pussy squeezed my cock, which was throbbing, seemingly having a life of its own. My cock was in his happy place.

For a moment we were still, enjoying the feeling of connection, kissing each other, sliding our hands up and down the sides of our bodies. I moved my hands under her bum and lifted the hips even further. I then raised my self up onto my knees, keeping my cock inside of her and pulled a pillow under her hips, so that she was even more open to me and making it easier for me to fuck her from a kneeling position.

I pulled my cock fully out of her and stroked the head across her clit, pushing the head into her aroused button, effectively fucking her clit. She went wild, crying out with pleasure and as she did, I moved back and thrust my cock back into her and started moving in and out of her at a steady pace. I didn't want to leave her clit unattended and used one hand to keep rubbing it in the moments between our bodies mashing together.

Her wetness was everywhere: my pubic hair has coated, my thighs, her thighs and the smell of our sex rose around us like vapor. The sounds of our bodies slapping together, combined with our grunting, moaning and groaning to fill the bedroom.

I moved back down to be lying on top of her, scarcely missing a stroke. Gabby gripped my hair, drawing me into her, desperate to have as much contact across her whole body as possible. We fucked hard in this position for a few minutes, when Gabby said, "Fuck me from behind." I pulled out and she flipped over, getting on to all fours, with the plug now taking center stage above her soaked pussy.

"Go on Alex, put your cock deep into my pussy. Make me cum like you always do and then coat my insides with your lovely cream." I lined my cock up to her pussy and thrust in. Holding onto her hips and pulling her towards me. She grunted as I bottomed out. Her head was down, touching the mattress as her body was forced forward with each thrust. I hadn't done this before in our fucking but I grasped her hair in a thick bunch and roughly pulled her head back, so that her back was arched. I leaned forward to whisper into her ear "You fucking love this don't you? My cock deep in your cunt, your back arched. Your cum dripping down your legs. Talk to me. Tell me how much you love getting fucked by this big cock."

"I do. I do. You English fucking machine. Ravage me. Make me hurt tomorrow and the next day when I don't have you inside me and I can remember this moment. Open me up. Spoil me for anyone else. Urgh, urgh, urgh" as I drove even harder.

I reached round to find her clit again and rubbed this in time with our thrusts. I could tell she was very close. Time to play with the plug, which I had been watching, staying firm around the onslaught taking place all around it. I slowed my thrusts and twisted the head of the plug. It moved easily. I pulled and it gently moved out. I pushed it back, as I wanted the next round of fucking to be solely focused on our anal virginity. This was simply to let her know I had not forgotten about the plug. How could I?

Mind you, I don't think she cared what I did, as long as my fucking made her cum and I'd eased up while I played with the plug. Too many things to play with! "Oooooh that felt great. Are you going to take it out?" "Not yet. That's for our second round Gabby."

I left the plug nicely pushed into her bowels and came back to her pussy and clit. The slight break had eased me off my orgasm and allowed me to go again with a new energy. We'd been going hard for about 10 minutes (who's clock watching at a time like this?) and we both needed the release. Ever the gentleman, I wanted Gabby to cum first. I pushed her down onto the mattress and moved my legs outside her hips, keeping my hands at her front, working her clit. The tightness of her pussy was even better and the friction worked for us both.

I did not let up and within a couple of minutes Gabby screamed out "Oh god. Oh god. Oh my fucking god, I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmingggggg." A few strokes later, I joined in, bellowing out as I sprayed my cum inside her. She wanted a lot of cum and she got it.

I collapsed on top of her, both heaving with the exertion. We laughed together again at the sheer fucking magic of our love making, fucking, sex...whatever we wanted to call it.

'God, it feels like you filled me up Alex. How do you make so much cum, given you've given me 3 loads already in the last 20 hours?" "Haven't you heard the expression: young, dumb and full of cum? That's me." "Not sure about dumb but I agree with the other two. I need my fill before you fly away and leave me with an empty pussy and a hole in my heart."

I pulled my softening cock out of her and watched as my cum started leaking out. I leaned down and licked her, tasting again that lovely cream pie. I then flipped her over and dribbled my cum into her open mouth, before kissing her hard and allowing our tongues to entwine coated in my cum.

"You are a sexy beast Alex. Do you do this with all your lovers, or are you pushing the boundaries a bit with me? "The latter. You somehow make it feel alright to do and say absolutely anything. I don't know why. It feels right. How about you?" "I feel the same" she said. "It's sort of living out a fantasy of exploration. Those toys I have, have hardly seen the light of day, so I'm excited to give them some use."

We hadn't asked about relationships and as we lay in each other's post-coital arms, I took the opportunity. "Is there anyone on the scene with you Gabby?" "No. I broke up with my last boyfriend about 3 months ago and have not had sex since then. I really needed this, so when Sofia mentioned her brother-in-law was in town, on his own, it seemed worth a shot. I'm still assessing whether I made the right decision." I tickled her and she squealed. "Ok, ok. It was worth checking you out. You're OK in bed. I've had worse." Again, I tickled her and kept it up for about 20 seconds. "Ok, ok. You're the best fuck ever." Is that the truth?" She paused, considered for a moment and said "There is literally no contest. I could happily stick with you fucking me like this for a lifetime. Or until you couldn't get it up anymore and then I'd ditch you." The tickling resumed. Seemed like she didn't mind the consequence.

"How about you Alex? Anyone on the scene back in London?" "There has been a girl I see every month or so but it's not serious. I haven't had a serious girlfriend for over a year. I've had a 2 year and a 3-year relationship and a few other casual relationships. I've enjoyed the sex with a few girls in the last 12 months and have become a better lover as a result." 'Have you ever. Although who knows what you were like before but I say thanks to those who came (literally) before me."

"So, we are both young, free and single?" "It seems like it." So that London trip may become a reality?" "I'd like that a lot. You could wear the plug on the plane, ready for our first session of anal when you get over." 'Easy tiger. I might not like it. YOU might not like it." "True, true. We'll wait and see."

Of course, saying this, Gabby still had the plug embedded in her ass but I think she'd got so used to it, that she was comfortable with it staying there for the while. Certainly, I'd enjoyed the sight of my cock going into her pussy, with he plug sitting there and pressing against the thin walls between pussy and ass.

I hopped up to get us some water and a towel to mop up the juices that had pooled on the sheets. They'd need a wash tomorrow. When I came back Gabby had started to roll up a joint. "Do you smoke?" "Very occasionally. I actually lived in a house with two stoners, who smoked morning to night. I think I was stoned from passive smoking most of the time."

We were so comfortable with our nudity by now that we didn't need to slip on anything and her apartment was nice and warm, despite the chilly New York weather outside.

Gabby lit up and took a long inhale, holding it in before slowly exhaling. She passed it to me and I took a more modest inhale and immediately started coughing. She laughed. "You are out of practice." "That and the fact that I never smoked cigarettes." Even so I had an immediate buzz from the dope. Mellow, not hard and I was glad of that. I didn't want to fall asleep and miss my anal appointment.

We lay on the bed, finishing the joint, getting nicely stoned and just chatted about our lives, places we had visited in the world, places we wanted to see, our hopes for our work and career, what we cared about in the world, our values. So natural and easy to talk to. If only she didn't live 3000 miles away. I'd need to scoop her up and carry her home with me to London. Not going to happen, I mused to myself.

An hour passed with talking and a lot of gentle stroking. I nipped to the bathroom and found what I was looking for: a bottle of body lotion. "Turn onto your tummy. I'm going to give you a massage." She complied, lifting her hips to allow me to squeeze the pillow under, so that her bum was slightly lifted up.

I straddled her bum and stroked up and down her back with my fingers, allowing myself to trace patterns across her flawless skin. I squeezed a big dollop of lotion onto the top of her back and started to spread it out across her shoulders and neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That feels wonderful. Where did you learn to do this so well?" I'd picked up how to massage from a previous girlfriend and whilst I was no professional, I could give a very good amateur massage. "Here and there. I like to do this. It's great for you and I love the feel of your body under my hands. The different muscles and kneading out the knots. "

I continued to work on her neck and shoulders and then worked on the lower back. My stiffening cock is by now resting on her crack and Gabby could clearly feel this. "Someone has woken up. Does this mean I get a happy ending?" "I'm hoping we all get a happy ending Gabby."

More lotion was dispensed onto her buttocks and I started to knead these, forcing the plug to move around as the cheeks moved in and out. Then down to her legs. I turned myself around, now riding her in reverse, making sure my knees took much of my weight and stroked in more lotion all the way down to her feet, using my thumbs to press into her skin and work the muscles. "Ooooooh Alex, this is blissful."

It was true that I genuinely did enjoy giving this pleasure but the ulterior motive was also that a massage is very sensuous and erotic. It's slow and builds sexual tension. The recipient should be on edge, aroused and wanting the masseur to take things further. Put simply, a massage done well is fucking sexy and every man should have it in their repertoire.

I switched back to be facing her back and bum and sat between her legs, nudging the thighs wider and wider and then moving one leg into cocked position, exposing her pussy and asshole, in this case an asshole filled with a plug.

That gave me the ability to massage the top of her leg, making a circle with both hands as they slid up and down the thigh. On each upwards stroke I made sure my fingers touched her pussy lips, sometimes taking them fully onto the pussy and massaging her between her legs "Nnnngggh. So good. So good."

I did the same for her other leg and then the massage nearly over. I needed to move to our much-anticipated happy ending, which I assure you was going to be more than a hand job.

Gabby still had all her toys by the bed, including the tube of lube. I'd read enough about anal to know that the female needed to get herself really clean and that you needed to go slow to open her up and to use plenty of lube. Hopefully, the butt plug had done most of the job opening her up but I was ready to do my bit with my fingers before my cock made any appearance in her ass.

I leaned down and kissed Gabby in the middle of her shoulders. "Are you ready for our main course Gabby?" The dope and the massage had Gabby in a dreamlike state. Blissed out but highly aware of the pleasure we hoped was to come. "Never felt more ready Alex. I can't wait to feel your big cock sliding into my ass. I hope you have plenty of cum left. I want to feel it coat my insides." We'd both quite naturally been talking dirty to each other during sex. We used very different language to our normal conversation, which wasn't filled with swear words at all.

I grabbed a second pillow and she lifted her hips higher as I slid that on top of the first, really making her bum stick up and accessible, as was her pussy. As I positioned myself behind her, I couldn't resist it. I gently massaged her ass cheeks and slid my cock up and down her crack but as it went lower, I quickly pushed into her pussy. "Ohhhhh. Fuck that's good. And there's me thinking you just wanted my ass" she said. "It looked too inviting. And it is so good in here. I slowly sawed my hips back and forth, letting her squeeze my cock.

I leaned right down and whispered "I love being inside you Gabby. I love fucking you. I love making love with you." I was conscious I was using the word love, 3 times in the sentence. It was too soon to say I love you but I wanted the word out there, just to share how I was feeling. "I love making love with you too Alex" was all Gabby said. It was enough. For now.

"Let's get this plug out and see whether it's done the job we wanted it to." I was still inside her pussy, sliding gently in and out. We were not going to cum like that but it felt good. I kissed the top of her crack and each cheek and then gripped the plug and pulled firmly but gently. At first it resisted the pull but then it started to slide out, gathering speed as her body pushed it out. It popped out and she gave a short gasp. Her anus gaped open, staying like that despite the fact that the plug was now fully out. I had read about this but never seen it. I seized the opportunity to push the plug back in, which proved easy and the plug found its home again between her cheeks. I repeated this a few times, jiggling the plug more as I became comfortable handling it. Gabby is squirming around making nice noises. "Do you like this?" "It's pushing all the right buttons" she said. "Keep going."

"I'm going to explore with my fingers." I decided to use some lube, rather than coat them with her pussy juice. I didn't want to take my cock out yet. He was good there for a while longer. I squeezed the lube around the plug and onto my fingers and drew the plug out again, putting it to one side. The hole gaped again and I put both fingers inside easily. "Oooooh, I can feel that."

I moved the fingers around and she was so well opened up that I was able to bring a third finger to join the party. Whilst I say it was fairly easy to insert, the tightness of her ass was at a different level to her pussy. And that was tight. She could squeeze my fingers, which I suppose is a natural action as the body does what it is meant to do down there.

I turned all three fingers around in her tunnel and started to move them in and out, in a rhythm with my cock inside her pussy. I could feel myself through the thin walls between ass and pussy. "What is it like Gabby? Can you feel my fingers and my cock touching?" "It feels so different to my pussy. There was some pain when I put the plug in but now it's fine. Keep going. And you can go a little harder." I upped the tempo, with Gabby starting to buck and push back on my fingers.

I pulled my cock out and covered it with more lube, taking my fingers out and applying more lube to them and making sure her rear hole, inside and out, was fully lubricated. "Here we go Gabby you fucking goddess." I eased the tip against her still slightly gaping hole and immediately, with no resistance, it popped in. "Oh yessssss" was all she said. "Go slowly but give me more. I want this to go deep. As deep as you can."

Slowly I eased in, each forward thrust giving her another inch of my raging hard cock. I watched my cock disappear in wonder, as it pushed her hole apart. After about 6 or 7 strokes I was fully inside her. "I feel stuffed. So full. It hurt slightly when you were going in but that's fading now. The lube did its job. I can feel you cock throbbing."

"It's so much tighter for me. Such a different sensation to your pussy." We were talking each other through the experience in a different way to our previous fucking. We'd admitted we were both anal virgins and I think we were glad we could share this new experience together. I leaned down and kissed her neck. Gabby turned her head to kiss me on the lips. She was smiling broadly. "This feels so naughty. So fucking sexy. A bit slutty and dirty but I also feel so alive and excited. Thank you, Alex, for being here and doing this with me."

"Same here Gabby. It's like this is sort of taboo but very raunchy. You also have the perfect ass, if I may say so. I get to look at you whilst we're fucking. It's such a turn on."

We'd been still for a couple of minutes, with me fully immersed in her ass. I slowly eased my cock back, keeping just the head of my cock inside her and then pushed in the full way "nnnnnggghhh." She breathed heavily. "You ok?" "Yes. Just getting used to this feeling of being filled like this. It's exquisite. I can't really describe it. Keep going."

I pulled back again, waited a second and then pushed in. Her muscles seemed to relax with each stroke and I started picking up the speed slightly. Each inward thrust was met with a grunt of pleasure. Soon I was moving in and out in a similar way to if I'd been fucking her pussy. Her ass was still tight around my cock and the friction was getting me to boiling point much quicker. Luckily, because I had already cum 4 times in the last 20 hours, I was able to hold off. We'd got into a rhythm and Gabby was now starting to really fire up. She pushed herself up from across the pillows onto all fours, doggie style but with the difference that I was fucking her ass not her cunt.

"That's it Alex, pound me hard. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Now I was going as hard as I could. The feeling was unbelievable. It seemed we'd moved from hesitant anal virgins to anal champions within the space of 10 minutes. The lube had created a ring around her opening and it seemed that we were now running on her own lubrication, rather than the stuff from the tube by the bed.

I reached around her hips and started massaging her clit, which was standing aroused, with so much wetness from her pussy. Gabby was in a state of frensy and very, very turned on. She was screaming, crying, moaning. I hope she had decent relationships with the neighbors. Anyone around would certainly know she was getting well and truly railed this afternoon. Oh well, she'd been quiet this last few months. What was one noisy afternoon of sex?

"I'm cumming. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Nghhhh. Nghhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yesssssssssss." Her ass spasmed violently, as she bucked and arched upwards. I was right there and whilst she was still in the throes of her orgasm, my cock starting literally pouring cum deep into her bowels. "Oh, fuck Gabby." Was all I could manage. Pretty weak but my mind was in tatters.

We collapsed down, my cock still hard as nails, despite cumming hard. It seemed to carry on spasming, like the aftershocks of an earthquake. Her ass was pulsing and we took a few minutes to fully become still. Beads of sweat were on her back. My chest and stomach were covered in sweat. Our thighs were coated in juice and sweat.