A Halloween Cat Tail Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock softened and popped out of her ass, following by a steady trickle of cum. I dipped my finger in it and offered Gabby a taste. She rolled over on her back and let me drip it into her open mouth. We kissed and mixed the cum between us. A physical manifestation of our joining together.

"Phew. That was mind blowing" she said "I just didn't expect it to be that good. I came so hard. It was when you started on my clit that pushed me over the edge. I don't know what to say. That was so special Alex."

"Me too Gabby. You wonder what it will be like, not expecting too much and then that happens. I think you and I were made for each other. Well made for fucking each other. It keeps getting better, doesn't it?" "It does indeed, my beautiful lover. We've both taken each other's anal cherry and we will have that forever, whatever happens in this relationship."

We cuddled for a while before I got up and offered my hand to Gabby to follow me to the shower. My cock was really amazingly clean, given I had been balls deep in her back passage. But I wanted to make sure I was nice and clean and a shared shower was a nice come down from our exertions. We spent about 15 minutes soaping each other thoroughly, kissing and stroking. In many ways this was as sexy as anything we'd been doing. Intimate. Loving. Fun.

We dried off and Gabby then went and got a clean sheet - very practical - because the one we'd been on had seen so much action and so many bodily fluids, it was like a water fight had been taking place. We stripped the old sheets, put the clean ones on, set an alarm for two hours' time and snuggled under her duvet and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. I was still jet lagged, so this was a welcome respite for me, especially if we were going out later.

The alarm roused us at 6.45pm and we woke still wrapped in each other's bodies. Sleeping with someone is very different to having sex with them. Sex is all conscious movement and however good that is, it doesn't mean you are going to sleep well together. In fact, how someone is in bed with you when sleeping can be a real turn off. It's why so many people love to fuck but rush home afterwards because they want to be in their own space...alone. No snoring. No tossing and turning. No unwanted prods and pokes, sounds and smells.

But when it is good, its beautiful. A deep, deep peace. Sensual as skin touches skin. The matched breathing that makes the sleep so blissful. This was what it was like

for Gabby and me. Cocooning in her bed, her bum tucking into my groin, with my soft cock sitting in her crack.

As we stirred, she rolled over to face me, smiled and kissed me on the lips. "That was the best sleep I've had in weeks" she said. "Me too. I needed it. The jet lag was catching up on me."

Shall we stay in, or would you like to go out. Staying in was very tempting. This stunning naked woman lying next to me and certainly up for more fun and games. But this other side of me wanted to go out with her and have at least half a night out, partly to be out in New York and partly to have a different connection to her than just the bedroom. And yes, we had been out to the Tunnel the previous night but tonight would be different again. I also knew that there would plenty more action when we got back and some delayed gratification would be good.

"I'd love to go out, if you're game to play city host to the traveler from overseas." "Absolutely. Do you fancy meeting a couple of my friends? I want to show you off whilst I still have you in my clutches." "Ok with me." "Give me 15 minutes" she said "I'll call the two who we were meant to meet last night. I need to know what happened to them and see if they can make tonight. It is last minute but they are a spontaneous couple."

She put on her robe and went into the living room to make some calls. I just sat up in bed and inspected the toys that had been laid out. Well, it was something to do! I sniffed and then kissed the vibrator and then the dildo. They both smelt of her, faintly but definitely Gabby.

I imagined her using them both on herself, bringing herself quietly, or maybe noisily, to an orgasm. I wondered how those orgasms differed from the ones she had been having with me. Were the ones with me better, or just different? I knew from my own experience that the orgasms I had when masturbating could vary wildly but no way as good as the ones I had had with Gabby, or indeed other lovers or girlfriends.

Then there were the ties and the blindfolds. They would be fun. Would she tie me up? What would she do with me in that state? What would I do if I had her tied up? It was worth giving some thought to, as I realised, I could be in the position later and not know what to do and that would not be very sexy. Get your fantasies going Alex. I started daydreaming of bondage sex and the images of Gabby in various levels of exposure and vulnerability. My cock started to harden, just as Gabby walked back in.

"Sorted. They were both around and are up for coming out. They got turned away at the door last night. Some stuff up with the invite list that they couldn't sort out. So, you'll be meeting Bobie and Evan, my friends from college. They are dating and a lot of fun to be with. They may bring Elaine along. We're going to start at this nice bar/restaurant and if you're good, then going to some stand up comedy." "Sounds good to me.

"We're meeting in 45 minutes so we'll need to get out of here in 15 minutes." She said that but dropped her robe and jumped back in under the duvet. "How are we going to be out in 15 with you getting back not bed?" "Time for a quick cuddle and fool around, surely. Ohhhh, you've got something going on down here. I see you've been inspecting the merchandise" she giggled. "That's for later my lover. For now, just kiss me."

How could I refuse? We melted into each other's arms, her breasts pressed against my chest and my cock now 3/4 erect, stiff between us lower down. She pushed it down so it sat against her pussy lips and between her legs. "I want you inside me Alex. Just to feel you. We don't have to fuck but I cannot get enough of your cock. "So, I'll be inside you but not fucking you? How's that going to work?" "Well maybe just a little fucking" she said smiling broadly.

With that she flipped me onto my back and quickly straddled my hips. Her pussy was now sitting directly over my cock, with the head sticking out from between her slightly parted labia. She rocked her hips back and forth and then guided my cock into her pussy. She opened up to me easily and slipped into the hilt. "Ohhh, that is sooooooo good. A little fucking. All aboard"

She pressed her hands against my chest and sawed her hips back and forth, so that the friction hit her clit in what was clearly just the right spot. The rate she was going, this wasn't going to last long. Gabby was in a hurry and nothing was going to stop her. She alternated rocking her hips with bouncing up and down on my cock, pulling herself off me almost entirely and then falling down on me so our bodies collided. I was getting scared she might miss a stroke and break my cock on the downward stroke but she didn't miss and on we drove. "Argh, argh, huh, huh, ohhhh, yes, yesss. Fuck I'm there Alex. I'm there."

I was pushing my hips up to meet her, reaching up to squeeze her breast and tweak her nipples but this was really Gabby's show and I was holding on for the ride. She came with a soft cry but allowed me to continue for enough strokes so that I came 30 seconds later, deep inside her but this time, probably not so much cum. Not surprising really. She collapsed on top of me laughing. "A little fucking makes Gabby a happy girl. Thank you Alex."

All that had taken perhaps 5 minutes. A genuine quick fuck. Perfect to set us up for our night out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bar restaurant was a very cool vibe, with lowish lighting, chilled music and a long bar. Bobie, Evan and Elaine were all there when we arrived (late of course because we needed to shower again after the fuck. I blamed Gabby for jumping back into bed, she blamed my stiffening cock).

Bobie was a cute, slim girl in her early 20's, light hair in a pixie cut. Small but very pert breasts, from what I could see from the shape of her top. Evan, about my age, about 5'11", well built and dark, short cut beard. Elaine was a stunning Asian American girl, long black hair, beautiful face and eyes and a body to die for. We made for an attractive group. We said our hellos, ordered drinks and settled in. Gabby and I sitting next to each other, eyes only for the other.

They were all keen to know what Gabby and I had been up to, what Tunnel had been like and how the christening went.

Bobie pretty early made the comment "Well I'm guessing you two have been getting on well, because I have not seen Gab looking this happy in a long time. She told me two days ago that she was going to check out her friend's brother-in-law." "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." Gabby grinned broadly. "We have been getting on. Very well indeed." "Lots of sex I hope" chimed in Elaine. "Lots and lots of stunningly good sex" said Gabby and kissed me on the mouth, pushing her tongue in to demonstrate physically how happy she was.

I didn't know whether to look proud or embarrassed and seemed to settle on something in between. I was slightly taken aback at how direct they were but no one seemed that surprised. Evan looked at me and said "Don't worry Alex. These girls talk so openly about their sex lives. I've just got used to it. You'll just have to fast track yourself. If not tonight, they will all be getting a blow by blow, literally, account of what you have been up to."

"That might take some time" I joked. Bobie spoke up: "Don't worry Alex, we won't drill down too much tonight. We can save that for a girl's night out next week and you can do the same with your friends when you get back to London." "I don't think guys do that as much. Certainly not the guys I hang out with. We're all a bit reserved out the specific details of our sex lives." "Is that English reserve, or just your friends?" "Probably a bit of both. Maybe a dash of 'a gentleman never tells' sort of thing but I quite like your openness. It's refreshing." "Here's to refreshing" Elaine toasted. We clinked glasses and it seemed the night had got off to a good start.

They 4 of them were so relaxed with each other and I was able to join in the conversation easily enough. They avoided taking much about people I wouldn't know and our conversation ranged from travel, politics, New York generally, TV, film, whatever we fancied. Gabby rested her hand on my thigh and was constantly stroking and touching me, leaning in to kiss me every few minutes. We both knew our time was limited and wanted to enjoy the moments.

The meal came and went, as did plenty of drinks and before I knew it, we were off and going to the comedy club, which was downtown so we bundled into one taxi, squeezed close to each other. I'm not sure 5 was really allowed but the driver was OK. Gabby sat on my lap and wriggled her hand down to squeeze my cock. It immediately stiffened, making for a quite uncomfortable ride.

Bobie sitting next to me saw what was happening and winked at me and then Gabby. "That poor man will be straining at the leash if you keep that up Gabby!" "I just wanted to see how things were down there" she said innocently. "Everything seems to be working."

We tumbled out into the cold air and joined the short queue to get in. The club was dark and we found seats halfway back from the stage. I wen to buy a round and we settled in. Comedy nights can be hit and miss. Everyone wants a good time but some comedians just miss the mark. It's awkward for everyone and I feel for the performers. I couldn't do it, so kudos to those that put themselves out there.

When it's good, it's very good and tonight was a treat with 4 different comedians all making us laugh our heads off. Laughter is often said to the best aphrodisiac and for Gabby and I it took our connection to another level. We laughed at the same jokes quite spontaneously and the knowledge that we had a shared sense of humour was another sign that this was something special. Damn that pesky Atlantic Ocean for being in our way.

It suddenly occurred to me that I should ask gabby how she was after the ass fucking I had given her, although I asked more gently than that! "How is your ass feeling?" "Sore but in a good way. I can feel I've had a workout back there and probably will pass on a second round of anal tonight but the ache is sweet. Thank you for asking. Very considerate of you." "The least I could do" I said and kissed her.

In one of the gaps in the stand-up slots, with Gabby and I looking at each other lovingly, Bobie asked "So what happens when you go home Alex? Will you see each other again." Again, it was a direct question and one that Gabby and I had addressed a little with the invite for her to come over to London to visit.

"Gabby is going to come and visit me in London and I'll try and give her as good a time as she has given me in New York. We haven't sorted out the details but next year for sure." "Good. You two look too good to have this be a one-off event," said Bobie. Elaine and Evan agreed. "And clearly you have to come back for a dedicated, Gabby focused trip, next year. Better cancel any other holiday plans."

"Well, that would be nice. Go to some tropical island, take most of our clothes off and drink cocktails overlooking an azure sea" I said. "Where would you choose to go Gabby?" "Maybe the Caribbean or how about the Greek Islands?" "Ohhhh, those are gorgeous" I said, "You can hire little boats and chug round the headland and find little bays with no one there and just be naked the whole day" "I've always wanted to make love in warm water on a deserted beach," said Elaine. "I think your romantic notion of sex on the beach would not match the reality of the sand getting everywhere," said Evan. "That could end up getting very painful" he said. "Burst my dream won't you" Elaine pouted.

That then prompted Bobie to ask what the most interesting place each of us had had sex. "You first Alex" "Why me?" I exclaimed. "You guys all know each other." "Rite of passage. Let's hear what you've got" she laughed. Evan looked at me a shrugged. "You gotta do it Alex. Them's the rules." "I think you're making these rules up as you go but OK. So, my most interesting places would be the swimming pool of a condo complex in Hong Kong, with half the apartments overlooking the pool. It was late at night but I'm sure quite a few people were watching. Indeed, I know they were because we got a round of applause from one balcony. And then in one of the fields at my Mum and Dad's house in England. That was also slightly risky but I think the only living things watching us were the horses."

"Ok, so you like outdoor sex - take note Gabby - and have an exhibitionist streak. Nice. We won't ask who with, because we don't need to know that" said Bobie, who seemed to be driving this. "I'll go now. Mine was with Evan, where we fucked on a train going from New York to Philly and not in the bathroom either. It was a fairly empty carriage and we were both feeling horny. I was wearing a dress, took my panties off and straddled his lap and we fucked. It was such a turn on. And no, we did not get caught." Evan smiled, remembering the occasion and said that would his story as well. "Oh, come on. You have to give us another one and not just piggyback on Bobie's story" I said. "Ok. I have fucked a previous girlfriend in her parent's bed. She wanted to do it and I had no qualms about doing it. She was very worked up." Bobie smiled at him. I don't think she knew that story but didn't seem to mind.

Elaine was next. "I had sex in the bathrooms in college with a cheerleader. I was into my bi phase and it was very hot." "We all seem to like the risk of sex in public. Interesting" Bobie said. "Now you Gabby. What's your story?"

"Quite similar to you guys. I fucked one of my boyfriends in the bathrooms of a nightclub. We had people commenting on the noise outside but we went for it anyway. It was interesting coming out to a crowded room of women, most of whom just smiled at us." "So, your boyfriend just walked into the ladies?" "Yes. We waited for a quiet moment and dashed into the stalls."

The last comedian came on stage and that curtailed the conversation but it was a nice window into our preferences. I whispered to Gabby "We should do that when we next go clubbing." She nodded and gave my cock a squeeze. "What are the bathrooms like in London clubs?" "Pretty standard. I haven't really checked them out for fucking though but I will scope out some locations before you come over." "No fucking other girls as a tester though" she giggled and gave me another squeeze.

That put us on another conversation course. Were we now going out? Would we, should we, could we date other people? I wasn't sure how I felt about only fucking twice a year when we saw each other. But I also felt that I didn't want to be with anyone else. A real dilemma. But not one to sort out tonight.

The last comedian was hilarious and we agreed that this had been a top suggestion to come out unplanned. "Are we going to kick on?" Evan asked. They all looked expectantly at Gabby and me. We looked at each other and the answer was obvious. "We're going home. We have things to do. It's our last night together." "We knew that silly," said Elaine. "You'd be mad not to. Alex, it's been great to meet you. Thank you for making our friend happy and I hope to see you again."

We all said our goodbyes and Gabby and I jumped in a taxi back to Queens. And yes, yet again, we had our hands allover each other, kissing and stroking and again the driver was OK with our passion. Maybe all New York drivers are cool like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the third time, Gabby opened the door to her apartment and welcomed me in. The excitement was less feverish than the night before, when Gabby had almost immediately given me the blow job of my life but the anticipation of what was to come was high. We knew how wonderful our love making had been and we had so much more to explore together. 24 hours is but a heartbeat in a relationship.

We held each other and kissed each other deeply but with a tenderness that reflected our growing feelings for each other. "Come with me" she said softly and led me to the bedroom. Soft lights and low music were turned on and the mood created for our love making.

I pulled her top over her outstretched arms and then unclipped her bra, allowing her lovely breasts into the open. Her nipples were standing stiff and begged to be sucked. I obliged, pushing her back to sit on the edge of the bed. I licked slowly around each nipple, teasing each with the tip of my tongue before taking the whole nipple into my mouth and sucking hard. Then pulling back to bite each gently, as Gabby threw her head back and sighed deeply. She pulled my head into her chest, pushing her breasts either side of my face, as I looked up into her eyes.

I took off her boots and socks and moved up to work on her belt and jeans. Skintight jeans on a body like Gabby's are a feast for the eyes when she's out for the night. Getting them off easily is a different matter and I needed her help to peel them over her hips and thighs and down her legs. As I pulled them over her feet, I kissed her feet and then stroked and kissed her legs all the way up to her tiny pair of black panties. I bent down to kiss her on the front of these and breathed in her intoxicating scent.