A Halloween Cat Tail Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on top of her, supporting my weight with arms and legs (as you do), my cock at her entrance, eager to be invited in and he duly was. Gabby reached down and pulled me into her, letting out a sigh as I slid in easily. She wrapped her legs around me and just said "Make love to me."

This was slow, beautiful, connected. A gentle movement with my cock and her pussy old friends. She was tight as ever, but so wet that there was just the right amount of friction. She grunted as I bottomed out on some strokes and then sighed as I withdrew.

After 5 or so minutes, she flipped me over onto my back and pushed herself up on my chest and without breaking rhythm continued to rock her hips. I reached round to stroke her bum and felt along her crack to her rosebud. Her juices had spread round there, so her bud was already slick. I pressed my middle finger against the pucker and it gave way without much resistance. Another sigh and a moan, as I probed gently into her back passage, feeling my cock moving through the thin walls that separated the two passages.

Gabby picked up the pace and we both sensed the end of our journey was fast approaching. I pulled my finger out and grasped her hips, pulling her onto my cock with increasing force. Our eyes were locked and we urged each other on and then release came with a cry for both of us. Her releasing a small pulse of cum and me pumping my seed deep inside her belly. We were sated, exhausted and happy.

Epilogue

We said our goodbyes at her apartment. Gabby decided not to come to see me off at the airport. We stayed in touch and she did come to London for a holiday and it was another magical time together.

We did express our love but neither of us could get past the suction of our careers and jobs. Foolish perhaps. One that got away. I met someone else and so did she. I saw her once more on a brief stop over in New York. We kissed passionately but she did not want to betray her current partner for a night with me. My cock was aching but remained in my pants. I never saw Gabby again but I hope she remembers our two visits with as much happiness as I do. My cock has been hard many times as I have written this story. It was the best.