A Halloween Hookup

Story Info
A look back at an amazing enounter I had.
1.3k words
4.08
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate and I (for the sake of the story we'll call him James) decided to throw a Halloween party at our 2 bedroom townhome. It wasn't going to be anything major and would only consist of people we knew to keep it from getting out of hand, where I'm from if the wrong people learn about your party it generally ends in mights and gunshots.

So a few days before we start sending out texts and facebook messages to people we'd like to attend, this way we can keep a quality guy to girl ratio (4:1 is ideal) and most women we invite roll with 3-5 other lady friends.

So the night is here and things are going exactly to plan, we've got about 60-70 people in our house at about a 3:1 guy to girl ratio. Drinks are flowing, conversations are happening in all parts of the house, most women are barely wearing anything as is the custom for them during halloween which none of the guys mind. James and myself are making sure to be a good host and bouncing around different groups to engage in conversation and ensure everyone is having a good time.

As I'm surveying the house I noticed two girls separated off from everyone else keeping to themselves. They were quite attractive and showed up as "sexy Velma and Daphne" from Scooby Doo. I know Sara casually since we had an Astronomy class together and would even occasionally sit together but conversations outside of class were few and far between. For the sake of the story we'll name these ladies Sara and Danielle, two petite white girls 21 and 23 respectively. I am a decent sized black man, 6'0 even (6' 1 on a good day) never had issues attracting women but wasn't the most aggressive person when it came to women and resulted in me at times "missing out" on hooking up with a girl now and then.

I make my way over to two ladies who are amongst themselves in a sea of people so I inquire as to why they aren't mingling with the rest of the patrons and Sara responds "one of your friends invited us but we only know him and he isn't anywhere to be found." So being the proper host I begin making small talk while making sure their red cups are never empty.

As the conversation goes on Danielle asks if she could put her jacket in my room that she had been holding since she arrived, Sara echoed the same so I being the gentleman that I am pointed to the direction of my room where they could keep their jackets. As they walked off I took that time to make a few more rounds to interject in different ongoing conversations. I noticed after about 10 minutes Sara and Danielle were nowhere to be found so I set off to investigate.

As I walk into my room I find them innocently admiring my room, where I had a decent collection of shoes stored and various posters on my wall. They asked questions about my shoes and other things around my room and as the conversation went on I noticed they weren't the same as they were when I first encountered them. It turned out they had decided to "pop molly" and were acting more loosely than before. This is when things took a major turn.

Out of nowhere Danielle (who I didn't know prior to tonight) blurted out "you are so hot" me not being the greatest at handling such a blunt compliment shyly smiled and said "thank you" and tried keeping the discussion going but Danielle seemed to be set on acting on her thoughts.

At some point my door had been closed, I wasn't sure if I had closed it out of habit or if one the girls did but Danielle put her hand on mine and kissed me on the lips, which at this point I obliged and we began making out. As this was going on I opened my eyes to see Sara rubbing herself on my bed, apparently she was turned on by her friend and I kissing. Never being in this situation before, I stopped Danielle and alerted her to what her friend was doing, which led Danielle to drop to her knees and begin eating her friend's pussy.

At this point I'm speechless and just watching in awe as I've only seen stuff like this in porn and never imagined I'd see this with my own eyes. I must say watching a woman being brought to orgasm by the mouth of another woman is the hottest thing I've ever seen. As I'm in the trance of watching them go at it my cock is bulging out of the short shorts I was wearing (I was an 80s basketball player for context) this caught the attention of both girls, Sara then says "I've never seen a black guys dick before, i wonder if it's true what they say about them" Sara removes my shorts revealing my rock hard cock and its pleased with what she sees.

At this moment Danielle began kissing me again and I could taste the sweetness of Sara's pussy, while this was going on Sara began blowing me and remarking how big I am.

Danielle begins to envy her friend taking my cock in her mouth as she drops to her knees and they start taking turns giving me head. This was a dream come true to have two women competing to see who could fit me further in their mouths. The sensation of one pair of lips on my dick and another on my balls was pure ecstasy. They were enjoying this as much if not more than I was with Sara taking a break to play with her friends clip as she kept at my cock

At this point I know I'm not going to last much longer and I start making comments about getting close to cumming and thinking this is where the ride ends but it only gets better. The two girls begin discussing which of them is going to get my cum and asks me the question every man loves to hear which is "where do you want to cum?" I figured this is the one time i'll have in my life where I will be able to cum on a girls face so I muster up enough courage to say "on you"

This sends the two girls in a frenzy as one sucks my cock while the other strokes it and just I can feel myself ready to blow my friend (we'll call him marshall) begins banging on my door. He must have seen me enter the room with the girls and after about 15 minutes realized in his mind he was missing out. As the knocks on the door got louder the girls after stopping briefly got back to their mission of finishing me off. Sara whispers to me in a sultry voice "I still want your cum" which is enough to send me over the edge.

I release what still today might be my biggest load I've ever let out, engulfing Sara's face and Danielle as well as I let out a loud moan which I'm sure my friend on the other side of the door heard. The girls and even myself were shocked at the end result of my cumshot and Danielle giggled at the sight of Sara's cum covered face before the two began kissing and swapping my cum. I was amazed at this sight as well as again I didn't think things like this happened outside of porn. I offered the girls some shirts to clean themselves with and did their best to make the mess disappear. Once they were all cleaned up we exited the room as if nothing happened and only a few partygoers raised an eye to the 3 of us exiting the room.

To this day this is the only time I've ever had a threesome of any kind and I'm perfectly content with this.