A Halloween Prisoner Pt. 03

Story Info
Jennifer arrives at the party.
1.4k words
4.44
12.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers

Author's Note: This is a shorter chapter, but I wanted to get something out to you all, and am looking forward to publishing the next installment!

The last 15 minutes of Jennifer's life couldn't have been more embarrassing - actually, she rather not think that since if this night has taught her anything, Alison could somehow always seem to take it 1 step farther.

Amy, either by mistake or sheer cruelty, had decided to take the long route to the party. Perhaps she was also being kind, not going on the highway for Jennifer's safety in her makeshift jail hitched onto this truck, but either way, it meant that Jennifer was displayed to the world for ogles of time as they stopped at many traffic lights along the way.

This isn't to say that this extreme embarrassment didn't seem to have some positive effect on Jennifer - as her wet crotch would indicate. If her hands weren't shackled to the top of this cage, she may have been so overcome in arousal and rubbed one out with the whole world to see (realistically, she thinks that is still a far-shot, but given all the events today, anything is possible).

By her guess, they were about 5 minutes away from the party, which Jennifer wasn't too sure she was super excited for either. What would the other sorority girls think of her dressed like this? This wasn't the reunion she expected. At the very least, it was starting to get dark out and the cars behind them probably were less likely to see her predicament in high definition - granted, if you were trailing a truck with a cage mounted, you had to at the very least be curious what was up.

There were definitely a few drivers who were star struck with the sexual display that was provided to them for free on the road. She also caught some old ladies driving a sedan, whom she thought would be appalled at the sight of her, but instead broke into hysterical laughter. She even suspected one of them snapped a photograph.

As if Amy had read her mind about the dark lighting, suddenly lights appeared forcing Jennifer to slightly squint her eyes. They were weak spotlights at the corners of the flatbed pointing right at her, illuminating her prisoner uniform for the world to see. Moments later, Jennifer heard over an apparently hidden intercom Amy's jubilant voice," Don't worry Jenni-, sorry, Prisoner, we want to make sure you aren't having any lighting issues with your... performance."

Jennifer grunted in response, not knowing if they could even hear her. Wow, this was some true torture. She could now vaguely make out the woman in the passenger seat of the car behind them snapping a photo on her phone. Please don't let this be all over the internet.

They continued to drive for another 3-4 or so minutes before Jennifer could hear some party music, as they pulled into the right neighborhood. There were a ton of cars she could make out, and tons of people behind them. Definitely some party lights, which were ironically (or maybe intentionally?) police colors.

As they pulled in, Jennifer internally winced at people seeing her. There were a ton of girls she immediately recognized - Annabelle, Marie, Amara, Sarah-Josephine - all girls for her sorority, many whom were below her. But there was an even bigger revelation that gave her both some peace and fear - this entire party was police and prison themed!

All of those aforementioned girls, outside of Annabelle, were in later class years than her, and they also were all dressed as cops or prison guards. Sarah-Josephine and Marie, both girls with well toned butts and wonderfully ample breasts, wore matching two-piece police uniforms that were a light blue color, first article being a croptop that said POLICE on the back in large white text with a shiny police badge at the front, and the second being boyshorts that nicely hugged the curves.

Meanwhile, Amara had a slightly different costume on. It was an extremely cute grey, tight fitted short dress with black sleeve cuffs and a utility belt. She had buttoned it up so that it was nicely hugging and pushing her cleavage together, and around her neck was a little mock shirt collar with a tiny black die. It said Department of Sorority Corrections in a badge afixed on the right, and dangling on the utility beld were a set of handcuffs and a baton. Lastly, she had a black cap that had the initials D.O.C. on it.

Lastly was Annabelle, a girl she rarely spoke to but was a quiet girl her same class year, and while usually Jennifer would have noticed her newly died dirty-blonde hair, what was more noticeable was her prisoner costume.

Annabelle's prisoner costume was downright sexy - It was a similar bright, prison orange, with a number of pieces. First, she wore a high croptop, what almost looked like a sports bra, that had a small black patch above her right breast with the word INMATE on it. She then had on fishnets with two black suspenders that were decorated with two handcuffs that connected the suspender around the ankle with a belt that was circled over an orange, bikini-like bottom that had her prison number 298432 on the back in large text. She was also locked into what appeared to be leather handcuffs. She looked like a dream, a guilty one.

As soon as they pulled in, all of the girls started cheering, even Annabelle. Jennifer felt a little less embarrassed (a lot less embarrassed) that she wasn't the only one being humiliated today, but she knew that this night was just beginning.

Almost on cue when the truck halted, Sarah-Josephine took her baton and smacked it against her hand, and looked up and spoke directly to Jennifer.

"Look who we have here. We've been waiting for you, Inmate."

* * *

It took a few minutes for Allison & Amy to turn their attention back to their prisoner, Jennifer, since they took their own cool timing hugging and complimenting the costumes of the party goers greeting them. Even Maddy seemed phased by all of this even though she was a prisoner herself.

It was particularly interesting to watch Annabelle, a girl who was quiet throughout college, have such a sultry and jovial look and energy - even with handcuffs on, she seemed to be in high spirits. Jennifer had no idea what was ahead, but clearly something had gotten Annabelle into a positive mood in a costume she would have been caught dead in during college.

After a few minutes, Allison finally turned her attention back to Jennifer.

"Now girls, while Maddy here is another convict, we have a special property of the state with us today," she said grinning to a little applause of Marie, Amara, and Sarah-Josephine. She then enthusiastically finished," Presenting Prisoner 298192!"

Jennifer grunted in response as Allison climbed onto the back of the pick-up truck with keys in hand. She gave Jennifer a little kiss on the cheek, while unlocking her hands & feet from the shackles and gave her a playful tap on her ass's left cheek. She then whispered into Jennifer's ear," Let the fun begin."

Jennifer had no idea what to expect but Amara, who was dressed as the sexy prison guard, unclipped her handcuffs from her utility belt.

"I'll take over from here," said Amara, excited.

"She's all yours," smiled Allison.

Jennifer knew Amara well - a little too well. When she was a junior, she had walked in on Amara giving her boyfriend a blowjob. She ended up reporting her to the sorority since men were not allowed to stay after hours during the weekdays during finals week, and that's exactly when she caught her.

Amara was of South Asian origin, had jet black, long hair, and sported size C breasts. She was fairly tall and had a mousey-like face, with pronounced dimples. But all her physical features aside, nothing could mask the excitement she was holding back now that she could finally get back at Jennifer.

Amara swiveled Jennifer around so that she was facing her, took her right wrist, and quickly snapped her real handcuff into place around it. She then took the other side of the cuff and snapped it around her own left wrist so that they were cuffed together. Being cuffed to another girl had a profound arousing effect on Jennifer she never expected before, especially a girl as attractive as Amara.

"C'mon girl, time for you to see MY jail," exclaimed Amara.

sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers