A Halloween Prisoner Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer enters the party and has a "physical" challenge.
1.9k words
4.32
9.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara pulled Jennifer, both of them handcuffed together by the wrist, towards the large house where the party was being hosted. Amara had been kind enough to remove her gag, but she was also escorting Jennifer at an aggressive brisk pace. Jennifer couldn't take her eyes off Amara's butt, which was shaped so nicely in her grey colored prison guard costume.

"So, Amara, how have you been-" spoke Jennifer trying to make small talk, and also distract herself from Amara's butt. Amara turned her head around to smirk at Jennifer, and using her other hand, put her finger to her lips.

"Shh, prisoner, just enjoy the simulation," she replied back. Some simulation alright, thought Jennifer.

Amara got to the house door and sharply knocked twice. Jennifer could see that Maddy and the rest of her friends (or should she say officers?) were hanging out around the car, casually chatting. It was definitely clear that Jennifer was some sort of special gag for this party - she seemed like the main character, for better or worse.

As music hummed in the background, she could spy mock police lights and CAUTION tape haphazardly throw around the outdoor fence. Amara knocked again.

The door finally opened. Jennifer was impressed and frightened. The front of the house, which was a small atrium, had a big wooden desk in the middle like a police station reception. There were then two signs, one that pointed left and another that pointed right. On the left was the words "BOOKING" and on the right were the words "OFFICER BARRACKS".

Opening the door was Carmen, a tall redhead whom was two years junior to Jennifer. She had the same costume as Amara with the "DEPARTMENT OF SORORITY CORRECTIONS" badge. A little shudder went through Jennifer - it's possible that part of this theme was correcting Jennifer's misdeeds from college. It probably didn't help that Jennifer was the one that got to spank Carmen during sorority initiations, and she hardly gentle about it.

"Oh well, well, well... look who arrived," smirked Carmen.

"Heyyyy Carmen," said Jennifer, playfully, hoping to make a good impression with two women that held her fate in their laps.

Carmen gave Jennifer's right butt cheek a sharp spank.

"It's Officer Carmen, thank you very much," corrected Carmen, playfully.

Amara laughed at Carmen's move. A short silence followed.

"Well?" asked Carmen, mysteriously.

"Well, what?" questioned Jennifer.

"Umm I just corrected you, greet me correctly!" ordered Carmen. Jennifer rolled her eyes - even these girls were taking this far too seriously.

"Fine... Hey Officer Carmen," said Jennifer, in an overtly sarcastic tone.

*WHOOP WHOOP*

Carmen gave Jennifer two more sharp spankings, which almost felt like revenge from her initiation years ago, and Carmen retorted, "That's two spankings for your tone Prisoner, tsk tsk. Now follow us."

Amara and Carmen led Jennifer in the BOOKINGS direction, entering a new room. Outside this room was a window that faced the left side of the house's backyard. Jennifer could see tons of people, all in costume, both police and prisoners, having fun and dancing. But the sight outside hardly competed with the curious sight inside. The room featured a number of things. Similar to the start of the night, there was a mugshot height liner on one wall. It appeared accurately positioned. There was also a professional DSLR camera and a tripod. On the shelves that bordered the walls, Jennifer spied some spare black and white garments.

The most curious item of the room, however, was a massive treadmill smack dab in the center. Behind the treadmill was another tripod with a slightly expensive looking camcorder, from which a wire trailed off along the floor to the far wall, snaking through a small hole in the windowsill.

Amara giggled, spying Jennifer's thoroughly confused face.

"Oh, Jennifer," laughed Amara, distracted enough to break character by calling her by her real name vs prisoner number," Don't you remember HeartFest?"

Jennifer's heart went into free-fall. How could she have forgotten about these things. HeartFest was a disaster. Jennifer was involved with a health club in college, and one of her tasks was to get charity sign-ups for a 5K run called HeartFest. Not many people in the sorority wanted to do it, but since she had serious pull that year, she made it a mandatory event, forcing even... Amara... to cancel her birthday plans. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. Jennifer ended up making a deal with a fraternity: if they got to choose their running outfits for the run, they'd match all the donations. Jennifer ended up getting the flu close to the event, preventing her from running, but the rest of the sorority, having registered, still had to run... while wearing what the fraternity had chosen for them: skimpy French Maid uniforms. No wonder Amara and Carmen were tasked with this part of Jennifer's torture: both of them got the worst of the costumes: a skimpy, frilly bra and black, ruffled boyshorts that had the words "Maid to Serve You" stamped on the back.

"I'm-" started Jennifer's multi-year late apology, but Amara didn't give her the privilege.

"So, during intake, we need to do a quick physical. Stacey!"

From the opposite end of the room, two doors burst open revealing Stacey, wearing a unique outfit for this party: a sexy nurse costume. Stacey was a piping hot blonde that was the same year as Jennifer, with huge breasts and a beautifully toned butt. Many guys had always associated her as the most sought after dame in the sorority. Stacey's nurse costume was composed of two pieces. She wore a skin-tight latex blue crop top that bore a red heart in the middle. It was matched with a similarly decorated latex blue skirt. She had a mock stethoscope around her neck. She was grinning ear to ear at Jennifer's predicament.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Miss Heartfest herself," chided Stacey.

Ah, right. Stacey. She had an unfortunate experience during Heartfest as well. While Amara and Carmen were given skimpy, revealing maid outfits, that doubled up as decent athletic wear, Stacey was given the opposite. She had to do the entire 5K in a puffy, frilly, ridiculous French Maid dress - the type that's so over the top that they are more designed for sissies than average sorority girls. Because she came in dead-last, her picture was actually featured in some online articles about the event.

"Of course, can't really call you Miss Heartfest since you never attended."

"Hey Stacey," said Jennifer, guiltily.

"Hey prisoner," winked Stacey. She turned around to the bookshelf to fetch one of the black and white sets and flung the garment to Amara, who caught them beautifully. After making some judgmental humming noises when inspecting Jennifer's form, she ordered: "Let's have her run 5 Kilometers to assess her health."

"5 Kilometers?! At a party!?" objected Jennifer. This was crazy. She was decently in shape, but 5 kilometers was a serious ordeal. Amara and Carmen were grinning ear to ear at Stacey's verdict. Jennifer tried to formulate an excuse, and ended with: "My costume will be soaked in sweat!"

"That's why we have a prison fitness uniform for you! Even though you will anyway be issued a new uniform soon enough," winked Amara.

Jennifer was bewildered. If she wasn't so turned on by everything happening, she would have objected to all of this. But she couldn't lie: not only did she feel guilty for the Heartfest debacle, but also some excitement at the prospect of these attractive women seeing her drenched in arousing sweat.

Amara didn't even wait for Jennifer's verbal response. She uncuffed herself from Jennifer's wrists. She then proudly smacked Jennifer's butt.

"Time to get this property off of your body," teased Amara, in rhyme, only to add another verse, "Not that your body isn't also my property."

Jennifer was stripped... fully naked. She was hesitant about it, but given how far things had gone already, felt less weird this time. Her breasts and crotch weren't visible for too long, as Jennifer immediately put on the uniform that Amara had handed her. The material was athletic in nature, like a polyester blend, and was striped white and black, like old fashioned prisoner uniforms. The first item was a tight sports bra that said "CONVICT" in the front over the breasts in black block letters. The second item was a pair of athletic, skin-hugging pants, that said "PROPERTY OF SORORITY CORRECTIONS GYM" along the legs and "CONVICT" in large block letters along the ass. Jennifer looked like she was ready for yoga class... if yoga class was in a prison yard.

Jennifer looked at the treadmill, taking a deep breath before stepping on.

"Hold up. Even though it's not a race, we still got you a race bib," teased Carmen.

Jennifer turned around to see two race bibs, like the ones worn at marathons. Both had her prisoner number "298192" in big letters, with the name "J. Malone" under it. Carmen fixed the race bib's to her outfit... in unlikely places. They were adhesive, like a giant sticker, and stuck directly to her bare stomach, and bare back behind her.

"Alright, get on," instructed Amara, not without another spank on Jennifer's butt, causing her to yelp. Everyone was watching her... Amara, Carmen, Stacey, seeing their revenge blossom in full form.

Jennifer made her way onto the treadmill. Apparently, she still wasn't ready.

"We've a few rules about this 5K," smiled Amara. "I don't think you remember, but Carmen and I-"

"Had to wear those skimpy maid outfits... I remember, I remember," Jennifer completed for her.

Amara spanked her butt again.

"Don't interrupt me!" she warned, "But yes, had to wear those skimpy outfits. That wasn't all, though. The fraternity that YOU made a deal with, made us run holding a feather duster in one hand and a hold a cleaning spray bottle in the other."

Jennifer genuinely had forgotten about that detail.

"So as a result, for this 5K, you are going to run it handcuffed."

Jennifer's eyes shot open.

"Handcuffed!" she retorted, "That's hardly fair."

"Hardly fair would be if we leg cuffed you," snidely commented Carmen, "And don't test us. We were originally thinking of it!"

"Plus, we'll be nice and handcuff you in the front, not back," continued Amara, "Second... your race bibs are a special adhesive. They do pretty good against sweat. But if either falls off during the race, you start over."

A shutter went through Jennifer's body. So she was to be handcuffed... and couldn't make too much awkward motion to cause the race bibs to fall down.

"Finally, this is less a rule and more an FYI. The camera behind you will be live streaming your 5K to the girlies outside. Hell, I'll be giving live commentary on your progress," winked Amara, "It's time YOU get your Heartfest experience."

And with that, the camera flickered on, a faint glimmer of the outside projector was seen, and the treadmill started to gradually power up. A pair of shiny handcuffs were tossed across the room, expertly caught by Amara, and fixed onto Jennifer's hands. To add insult to injury, a riding crop was tossed to Carmen, whom initiated the instrument's use with a firm, encouraging spank onto Jennifer's ass. Looks like she was about to run the hardest 5K of her life.

To be continued!