A Hand from The Roomie

Story Info
A grad student needs help from her roommate after exams.
1.7k words
4.32
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quilty1
Quilty1
2 Followers

Finals were always a hard time around campus. Stress runs high, sleep runs short, and everyone is tense and anxious. Many get over the stress by ignoring the tests for as long as they could, or by drinking, or any other method. But not my roommate, Alice. She was as diligent of a student as they come, spending several hours every day with her nose buried deep in her textbooks, locked away in her room with just her notes and her desk lamp to keep her company. She held herself to a very high standard, and it showed in more ways than one.

I took a trip out west for a couple days after exams, and got back to the apartment the day after results were posted. I did okay overall, with some lower grades that didn't really bother me. I was happy with a piece of paper in my hand, regardless of what the GPA attached to it was. No, I wasn't rushing back to our place to check my scores and double down on my studies, rather I was coming back to see how well Alice did. I shot her a text letting her know that I was around 10 minutes away, and she responded that she got her exams back and she wanted to review them with me.

I opened the door to find the familiar post-exam scene. Piles of energy drinks strewn across the kitchen. Several marked papers neatly arranged across the living room table so they could be quickly reviewed. And Alice, laying across the couch with her sweatpants pulled down to show her pale, round ass.

"Hey Al, how are you doing?" I asked as I put my suitcase next to the hallway to our bedrooms. I could already feel my cock stiffening in anticipation, just from the image of her pussy peeking out from between her legs, just over the band of her sweatpants. No, that would come later, for the stress relief of our once-a-semester after-exam ritual. Right now she wanted punishment for her missed marks, and I was happy to give it to her.

"I'm alright, let's just get this over with".

"You know, you don't have to do this. This was all your idea, we can just stop".

Alice shook her head. "My grades go up this way, I've tracked it. Let's just do it".

I nodded and picked up the neatly handwritten summary sheet that she had laid out on the table, next to the returned exams. I read it slowly, although it was mostly because I was stealing glances at Alice while she was busy staring at the wall in front of her. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face, and she had set her glasses on the side table so that they wouldn't get broken. While she wasn't fat, she had the physique that comes with living off stimulants while sitting in a chair for long periods of time, and definitely needed to get back to eating food that didn't come out of a fast food bag. Her skin was the ghostly pale of someone to whom "sun-kissed" meant a once-daily walk around the block, but I noticed that she kept her pattern of shaving herself bare. She said that it meant less maintenance, but I always pictured it more like swimmers who want to maximize their speed in any way. Does that work for your brain as well? I wasn't sure, but I still appreciated it as it slapped against me when I thrusted into her.

I drew my attention back to the sheet. Five points off in calculus (including missing extra credit, she still got a perfect score without it) were written in neat handwriting, with a "5 x 5 = 25" noted next to it. Two points in this, three points in that, all together it added up to a neat "75" that was jotted below a horizontal line. Below that were "lifestyle" mistakes. Missing daily exercise, 10 for each day, total of 20. It helps with the brainpower, they say. Skipping meals, zero, good for her. The next line was new, and I raised my eyebrows as I tapped my finger on it.

"Masturbating, ten times ten"?

Alice blushed and looked away. "Yes, what it says on the sheet".

"Rubbing your clit instead of studying might be a waste of time in a temporal sense but it's good for clearing your head".

Alice shot me a dirty look, which was rich coming from the woman with her ass bared on our couch. "Not ten times in five days. Just follow the sheet".

"Okay, we'll put those off til next week. So your summary says that, minus the ones for masturbation, it's 85 spanks on your bare ass. Are you okay with that?"

A wince and a nod is what I got back. She knew the score but hearing it out loud is a whole other thing entirely.

I propped the piece of paper up against the lamp on the table in front of her as a reminder, and then moved to get under her. She obligingly sat up, full breasts swaying inside of her t-shirt as she moved, and then lay back down across my lap, with her ass invitingly perched over my knee. The view was magnificent, with the soft skin of her ass stretching across my field of view and her pussy lips parting slightly as she stretched into position. A tight little hole peeked out from between her cheeks, and I had to restrain the urge to run my finger along it.

The first slap made her jump, but she quickly regained control and attempted to lay flat. It wasn't easy, though. Since this was a punishment, I wasn't allowed to hold back, and every spank carried the full weight of my arm behind it. Her pale skin first showed red lines from my hand, but quickly became pink over the course of the flurry of 20 blows. Much like ripping off a bandage, I felt that getting through it quickly was key, so the first spanks came at a rapid fire pace til my hand stung too much to continue.

After the last hit in the series I paused to check in on Alice. Her breath was coming in hitches, and I could hear sniffling from the other side of the couch.

"Al, are you okay? Do you need to stop"?

A pause followed, then a shake of her head. "I don't want this, but I need this. Don't stop". I could see her sweat starting to dampen her hair, and her t-shirt was sticking slightly to the curve of her back.

I nodded back. "Okay, we'll go for halfway then we'll take a break". I could use it as well; my hand would always start to hurt halfway through these little games. Besides, rubbing lotion onto her during our breaks was one of the perks of my participation in the academic process.

Slap. Slap. Slap. More and more the spanks fell, louder and louder Alice cried out. One time I heard her start to say the safe word that I had forced her to have, but it died in her throat as she got herself back under control. Her ass shifted from pink to a deep red as I moved from cheek to cheek, smacking hard and watching her ass jiggle and sway as she tried to stop herself from rolling right off my lap. After another 20 I told her to get up and get the lotion from her room. With a choked "okay" and tears in her eyes, she shuffled off down the hallway with her ass still hanging out of her sweatpants. It may have been to sore to pull them back up, I suppose, but I would like to believe that it was for my own benefit.

She returned a couple of minutes later with the tub of soothing lotion in her hand and a deep frown on her face. I took it from her, unscrewed the top, and told her to bend over the couch. She hesitated for just a second, thinking over her dedication to her work, and then slowly nodded. Over she went, with her knees on the couch cushions and her forehead touching the back wall, with her ass perched out and vulnerable.

Taking a good handful of cream, I began to spread it all over her sore rump. And, I might admit, a little further than that. While I am sure it was necessary to get under the fold of her cheeks and to apply a good volume right to her glutes, I'm not sure if it was therapeutic when I ran a fingerfull of lotion right down her ass crack and slightly slipped my fingertip into her tight little hole. Just by a millimeter. Just to feel it clench slightly around my nail. Then right back to what I was not being paid to do.

The cap went back on. The cream was set aside. The only thing that was left was to finish the job. And with a shaking confirmation from Alice, I set about my work. My hand slapped her ass, which became a moving target now that she was on her knees, but my aim was true. Yelps of pain and despair bounced off the wall in front of us as we racked up the score. 50. 60. 70. Eventually I was forced to grasp her around the waist and hold her still, all while still slapping her ass like the back of a stubborn horse. 80 spanks in, and I finished with bravado, putting everything I had into five last slaps. I elicited yelps so loud that I was afraid that we'd be getting visits from the super again, like the semester before last where the count was 200 and Alice insisted on getting them all in one night.

Gingerly, I released Alice, who collapsed onto the couch, weeping softly into the cushion. I patted her hair while keeping her ass off the cloth, whispering softly that it was over and that she was done. Eventually her hands found their way to her cheeks, where she tenderly rubbed them for several minutes, willing the sting to go away. A cold shower would help, but she wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a couple of days.

It's okay. In a couple of days she'll be feeling fine. And I'm sure I'll be feeling fine, the second that I bust my load right in her tight little asshole. But that's a story for another time.

Quilty1
Quilty1
2 Followers