A Hand Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about a month after their meeting with Lyndsey. Apparently a paralegal leaked the big news once she came across the paperwork while handling things for her boss. Of course no one gave the boss a hard time about it, Haley though was the recipient of more than a few dirty looks from people that felt she got her job by sleeping with the boss. The young woman handled it with aplomb. She never let it get to her and in time, the manner in which she did her job proved even her harshest critics wrong.

Their private life was even better. They'd agreed that Haley would continue to live in the guesthouse though in all reality the two women were living together. They spent their time off around the pool or having meals with Jack in the main house. When it came time for bed though, they always made their way down the hill to Haley's place. Lacey had even moved a majority of her clothes and makeup down to the master bedroom of the smaller home. While being together twenty-four seven was a detriment to many couples, it only seemed to make the two of them stronger. It had allowed them in a short time to become so well acquainted that they knew each other's minds and were able to anticipate each others needs.

And the sex, well the sex was just phenomanal. They had both become so much more knowledgeable on the subject of D/s relationships having spent many hours on the internet studying the subject. As a result they'd acquired quite a few more toys to help in their sexual escapades. Lacey had discovered an extreme fondness for being bound. Ropes, handcuffs, leather cuffs and chains, she loved them all. She loved to be bound tightly leaving her helpless. She'd also discovered she had an affinity for sensual pain. Whether it was going over Haley's knee and being spanked with her hand or having her take a crop or flogger to her while she was bound, she loved it. Lacey thought of it as another extension of foreplay. Bondage, punishment, and humiliation were the holy trinity of making her wet and driving her arousal. The level of trust necessary between a Domme and her sub was of utmost importance and she trusted Haley implicity. She knew the young Domme would never push her beyond her limits. She had shown a remarkable ability to take her right to the edge of oblivion before pulling her back.

During their research they'd discovered through an online community that there were a surprising large number of people within an hour or so's drive involved in the BDSM lifestyle. A surprising number of them were lesbians, though not all of them were out publicly. They were able to gain a lot of helpful advice from some of the more experienced among the online crowd. They'd even become personal friends with several of the other couples. As it turned out more than a few of the women came from wealthy backgrounds.

They were only limited by the fact they didn't have the equipment needed to truly be able to fully experience everything the lifestyle was capable of giving them. There wasn't room in the guesthouse to add a playroom unless they removed all the gym equipment, something neither woman wanted to do. There was ample room in the main house but that was a no go because of Jack. He'd freely accepted the fact that his daughter was into women, Lacey didn't care to push him with a room full of bondage equipment.

It was during a business trip to New York that Haley's plan began to form. Lacey had managed to wrangle an invite to an exclusive and very private BDSM club. So on their one free night there they both got dressed up sexily and took a cab to an address just south of Harlem in the warehouse district. There, they pulled up in front of a nondescript building with a single metal door. There was a rather large well dressed man waiting outside the door. They knew this was the place as it fit the description given to Lacey by her friend.

After paying the cabbie, both ladies exited the cab and made their way to the door. Once their, Haley handed the bald man a card that was black on the front with an embossed silver castle. Underneath the castle was it simply read "The Keep."

The large gentleman said nothing. He simply entered a code on his phone and hit a button. Both women heard a resounding click as the door unlocked. He grabbed the door handle and opened it for them saying, "Enjoy yourselves."

Haley tried to calm her nerves. This was her first time fully being herself in public. Even if public was behind the locked doors of an exclusive lesbian BDSM club. She took a deep breath and grabbed hold of Lacey's wrist stopping her before they reached the next door.

"Stop," she told her sub in a firm if slightly shaky voice. She then reached into her purse and pulled out the collar and leash she'd stashed there before leaving the hotel. It was made of thick links of solid silver on the sides and back. It had a rounded four-inch front plate that bore a cursive script that read, "Mistress Haley's Slut."

Lacey was nearly shaking as she turned to allow her Mistress to place the collar around her neck. Yes there were a tiny bit of nerves involved, but it was mostly due to excitement. The potential that lay behind these walls had a steady heartbeat throbbing within her core. She was ready to finally be able to properly experience submission to Haley fully. And the thought of others being able to watch as it happened, people that would actually appreciate instead of judging what they saw, thrilled her.

As Lacey attached the short leader to the O ring hanging from the front of her designer collar she felt her mind shift into Domme mode. "Inside these walls pet you will obey my every word. You will only speak when I give you permission to, is that clear?"

Lacey felt an instant gush of wetness between her legs. She love Haley unquestionably, but when she became Mistress Haley she worshiped her. She was her Goddess and she'd yet to find anything she was willing to deny her.

They pushed the button on the wall next to the door and after a short delay heard the door unlock and open inwards. As they stepped through they found themselves in what appeared to be a waiting room with a single door on the far left wall. On the wall facing them was a reception desk. Behind it sits a beautiful, tiny asian girl with jet black hair in a stitch ponytail. She had delicate and beautiful features. The thing that stood out most though were her jade green eyes. Paired with her asian features and skin tone those eyes gave her almost an ethereal quality. She wore a delicate looking one piece sleeveless red dress. It had an A-line skirt with a high slit running up both thighs. On the front, starting just below her ample breasts, a delicate looking floral pattern of yellow flowers ran down the front of the dress. The only exception to her style was a gold infinity collar around her neck signaling she belonged to someone.

She stood and pointed to two leather chairs setting directly in front of her desk. In a delicate voice with an asian accent she asked them to please be seated.

"My name is Hui Yin. It is my job to familiarize you with the rules of my Mistresses establishment and have you read certain essential documents before allowing you to proceed. Once you have read over the material and I have satisfactory answered any questions or concerns you might have, I will take you to my Mistress. She will then handle the final details before allowing you entry to the Keep."

Hui Yin then produced two files handing each woman one.

"Inside you will find an non-disclosure agreement that you'll both need to read. It basically states that you will agree to keep all the things you see inside The Keep private. You will disclose no details about the things or people you meet inside to anyone outside these walls. There are no cameras or cell phones allowed inside. All of your personal items will be taken and kept safe inside a locker assigned to a number you will be given. You will then be assigned a bracelet that can be scanned at the bar to purchase drinks and when you leave, to claim your belongings. At that time you can settle up your bar tab and are free to go."

Haley didn't bother reading the contract. She could see Lacey going over it as Hui Yin spoke and knew she could trust her subs judgement.

When Lacey had finished scanning the document she leaned back in her chair but said nothing. It was only then that Haley remembered she'd instructed her not to speak without permission.

"Are we good?" she asked her beautiful partner.

Lacey smiled at her and said, "Yes Mistress, it goes a bit beyond the standard NDA but nothing out of the ordinary considering the circumstances."

"So no questions?" Hui Yin asked.

"None" Haley responded.

With that the beautiful asian creature stood and said, "If you will follow me."

She walked over to a panel mounted in the wall next to the door on the far left wall. She entered a code allowing the door to open. After leading them down a short wall they arrived at a pair of double doors. Hui Yin knocked on the door and after a moment opened it and led them inside.

This office was much larger than the room they had previously been in. It had oak paneled walls and was tastefully decorated in what appeared to be antiques. A statuesque blond came around the desk and offered them her hand. She wore a black leather dress that fit her curves nicely. She also wore elbow length black gloves. Her blonde locks were piled up on top of her hair and she wore black horn rimmed reading glasses.

"I'm Mistress Helga and this is my establishment. I trust Hui Yin has explained the way things work around here and given you an opportunity to peruse the paperwork you were provided and answered any questions you might have?"

Haley looked at the woman admiring the way she held herself. She was so confident, so at ease in her own skin and sure of herself. It reminded her of Lacey in business mode. "She did," Haley answered, "I had no concerns with the NDA."

Helga gave Haley a brief smile and then looked at Lacey and said, "And you pet, do you have any concerns?" Lacey turned to her Mistress, her eyes seeking permission to answer. Haley looked back at Helga, making eye contact with the Domme and said, "You may speak slut." Lacey blushed but without looking up at Helga simply said, "No Mistress, no concerns or questions on my part."

She then handed each woman a pen and then pressed a button on her desk. As Haley and Lacey signed and initialed the marked locations, the side door opened and Hui Yin came through carrying the aforementioned bracelets. Helga took the bracelets from her and then handed her both of the signed documents. The young asian woman left the room as quietly as she'd came leaving behind a hint of jasmine in the air.

The tall blonde then walked around the desk and asked them both to hold out their left arm. She wrapped a bracelet around Lacey's wrist and used a small key to lock it in place. She then repeated the process with Haley before explaining, "Inside the bracelets is an RFID chip that has been linked to each of your guest accounts. As I'm sure Hui Yin explained, you can use them at the bar to buy drinks. They can also be used to rent private playrooms if you wish."

"Now Mistress," she said looking at Haley, "if you will bring your pet and follow me." She led them to the other side of the room and using a similar bracelet on her arm and running it under a scanner was able to open the door leading to a wide hall. Perhaps twenty yards down the hall stood a wall made of large blocks. Inset into it wee two large, solid looking doors with heavy Iron rings attached in their centers. It was like the entrance to a medieval castle. The glamour was broken however when she ran her bracelet under the right ring and the doors slid open into the wall just wide enough to allow someone to walk through two abreast.

"I hope you enjoy ladies," Helga said as she held her right hand out granting entrance.

The interior was a surprise. The entered on the upper level which was about a hundred foot in width and ran half again as much in length. And it was like that on all four sides. Running nearly the length of one entire section was a bar. The rest of the floor space held tables and room for dancing.

It was in the center though that Haley and Lacey found their real interest. Down a full flight of stairs was the actual dungeon complete with old stone walls and lit torches all along the inside. On the floor was all manner of BDSM equipment. It was a potential wonderland of sexual torture devices.

"God I'm so wet right now," Lacey admitted.

Haley looked down at her sub and smiled saying, "Tonight is going to be intense slut, are you sure your ready?" Lacey leaned over and kissed her, biting on her bottom lip. "I trust you. I know my Mistress would never really hurt me or permanently mark me." Looking around the room Haley smiled and said, "No, your right, I wouldn't. There are other things I could make you do though that might be uncomfortable for you. If it becomes too much, you remember your safe words, right?"

Lacey nodded her head and answered to the affirmative.

When they reached the bottom of the steps Haley led her over to a spanking bench. She instructed her to lie face up on the bench and slide forward enough for her head to hang off the end. She was then to plant her feet on the rests below. Lacey acted without question doing exactly as her Mistress had commanded. Haley carefully strapped down her legs making sure the leather straps were just tight enough to bite into her skin. She then grabbed two wrist cuffs and proceeded to stretch her sub's arms out to her sides. Haley secured them pulling tight enough to make her shoulders ache.

Haley then leaned down and kissed her sub and with a smile said, "Why don't you wait right here. I'm going to go have a drink. I'll be back."

Lacey felt an immediate sense of panic. There were dozens of other women and couples on the floor of the dungeon. In her current state any one of them could choose to molest her and there would be nothing she could do about it. She wondered briefly if that wasn't what Haley intended.

"Well aren't you gorgeous," she heard a silky voice say. She picked up her head and looked into the eyes of a seductive looking beautiful young blonde. Her long straight hair was tied up in a braid, the end of which hung over her shoulder. Her smile was teasing as she reached out and stroked the tip of her index finger over Lacey's nipple. It instantly hardened and Lacey moaned, feeling guilty for her arousal.

"My Mistress won't like you touching me," she snapped at the blonde. The sexy blonde laughed and pinched Lacey's left nipple hard giving it a little twist. She winced and groaned feeling the heartbeat in her clit speed up.

"Honey, it was your Mistress that sent me over here to see you. She was telling me what a talented tongue you have and how I should give it a try. She said your pussy was off limits but the rest of you was up for grabs. So we thought, why not?"

"We?" Lacey asked lifting her head to look around. She did a double take when she saw a duplicate of the blonde smiling back at her as she walked up with a sizeable strapon hanging between her legs.

"And I'm just supposed to believe my Mistress sent you here?"

Again the blonde smiled saying, "Slut, in your current state it doesn't much matter what you believe. But if you'd like, you can look right over there at the bar where your Mistress is having a drink with Mom."

"Mom?" Lacey thought bringing her head up and looking over towards the bar. Sure enough there was Haley standing next to an older version of the twins. The woman tipped her glass in my direction. It was her Mistresses attention she was wanting though. Haley said something to the older woman and then started walking in her direction.

As she got there Lacey asked, "Something you'd like to tell me Mistress?" Haley narrowed her eyes just a bit and leaned down placing her head behind her sub's neck to give it support. "Pet," she said, "you have two questions you need to ask yourself. One is do you trust and submit to me? The second? Is what I'm asking you to do so over the top that you need to use your safe word. Now these two exquisitely beautiful young ladies have heard all about how much you live to lick a pussy and how good you are at it. I expect you to show them just that. Now while you lick Abigail's pussy, Allison is going to straddle the bench and fuck that sweet little ass of yours They have both been instructed that your pussy is off limits but that the rest of you is up for play."

She paused and looked at Lacey using her other hand to caress her cheek gently, She then challenged her by asking, "You have something you'd like to say to me?"

Lacey looked up at her. She didn't know if she wanted this. Though she found both young women extremely alluring she'd only wanted Haley. Still, she couldn't let her Mistress down. She didn't intend to make her look bad in front of these other Dommes.

"No Mistress" she answered smiling up at the love of her life. Haley, reading her look kissed her tenderly and then whispered in her ear, "I love you too Lacey."

And with that she backed away as Abigail strode towards her. The young Domme was in black lace stockings and a garter. She was also wearing what Lacey recognized as a custom whale bone corset. Abigail smiled down at her and said, "You can call me Mistress Abbie."

Lacey had to tear her eyes away from the swollen lips of Abigail's pussy. Looking up she asked, "Any way I can get you to release my arms? It might help me in pleasing you better Mistress Abbie." The gorgeous blonde looked off in the direction of Haley who gave her the okay with a nod. She quickly put some slack in the ropes stretching Lacey's arms and then unclipped them from the wrist cuffs.

As she approached Lacey's mouth, the sub felt something cold being smeared against her sphincter and then felt a finger penetrate her. She'd developed an affinity for anal play over the last several months. She groaned when she felt a second finger slide into her ass stretching it further. Abigail straddled her face and used her hands to spread her lips. Without hesitation Lacey wrapped both hands around the young seductresses backside gripping her firm ass cheeks and pulling her in. Though her angle was awkward and her neck was getting tired, she focused on doing the best job she could. She had just wrapped her lips around the twins clit when she felt her sisters fake phallus penetrate her ass. Thankfully the girl was gentle about working it inside her. She pulled at Abigail's backside bringing her into firmer contact as she felt Allison began to stroke in and out of her ass.

"Fuck, Haley wasn't kidding about you was she." Haley commented as she began to gyrate and grind her pussy against Lacey's flicking tongue. She felt Abigail begin to roll her sensitive nipples between her thumb and forefinger. That stimulation added to the consistent rhythm that Allison had achieved had her rapidly building towards orgasm. Wanting to taste the girl cum from the pussy currently in her mouth before she came, she sped up her attack on Abigail's clit.

"God yes," Abbie exclaimed, "suck my pussy you fucking whore. I want to cum all over that beautiful face of yours.

Desperately wanting that as well, Lacey ran the index finger of her right hand through the girl's wetness and then quickly slid it into the girls ass as far as she could.

"Oh fuck!" the blonde shouted as she came, "fuck, fuck fuck..."

The orgasm had distracted both twins. Abbie had released her nipples while Allison had slowed her pounding thankful that it was close to her time to mount this sexy woman's face. Lacey felt her need to orgasm begin to recede slightly. Despite being horny as fuck she was somewhat relieved. She didn't know whether or not she had permission to cum.

1...456789