A Hand Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stroke Lacey's hair as she remembered a common name in all the stories she read. "So my pet needs to come? How bad do you need it Lacey?" she tormented her.

"Oh God, please Haley, I need it so bad," Lacey said, her desire to cum overwhelming her thinking as she continued to grind into Haley's leg. Her juices beginning to run down the younger woman's thighs.

Haley grabbed her hair and pulled back firmly while drawing her leg up to prevent Lacey from achieving the release she was looking for. "I told you Lacey," she said firmly, "when we're together in private, you will call me Ms. Saunders." Then looking down at her right thigh she added, "Now look at the mess you've made of my leg. If you'll do a good job of cleaning it up then I'll give you what you want."

Lacey started to raise up. She fully intended to go get a wet washcloth to wipe the mess she'd made up. Instead she felt Haley grip her hair tighter and pull her back down. "You misunderstand pet, the only thing you need to clean up this mess, is your tongue." She then shoved Lacey's face down towards her leg, stretching it back out to give her better access.

The sexualy submissive older woman never even thought about it. She immediately began to lick the Haley's thigh with long, flat strokes. She could taste herself while at the same time she could feel more juices running down the inside of her thighs. It was a vicious cycle. Until she came she would continue to leak them everywhere.

She licked away until Haley finally pulled her back up and looked down saying, "You did a good job pet. You do of course realize what a slut you looked like licking your own juices up from your girlfriends leg. It was very whore like but watching you do it was also extremely gratifying."

Lacey couldn't understand why but the more Haley demeaned her, the more she chastised and abused her, the more it made her pussy leak and quiver.

"Now Lacey, I want you to turn around, face the door and get down on all fours. You've been such a good and obedient lover I'm going to give you what you want." she ordered. Lacey didn't hesitate, she quickly turned around and faced away while spreading her legs wider in anticipation of whatever Haley had in mind. Haley slid up next to her and reached underneath her grabbing her breast and squeezing it roughly. Lacey moaned loudly, the younger woman's abuse of her tit making her grimace at the same time.

Haley could feel her own juices beginning to flow again. Dominating this powerful woman was feeding a hunger she never knew she had, and she wanted more of it.

Lacey was surprised when she heard a loud smack and felt a burning sensation on her right ass cheek. It barely had time to register before she felt the left one struck. Haley grabbed her by the hair and pushed down on the back of her head forcing her face into the mattress. She then continued to pummel her girlfriends backside until she began to squirm, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"That was your punishment for failing to address me properly," she said before sliding her index and middle finger through Lacey's slit, and plunging them into her sopping wet opening.

Lacey's head raised up off the mattress as she felt the intrusion. "Oh God yes," she called out as she thrust her hips back on Haley's fingers, impaling them even deeper, "Please fuck me Ms. Saunders. Fuck me and make me cum. Please!" Hearing the older woman beg sent a pulse of pleasure through Haley. Despite her arousal at the stories she'd read, she never once thought it could be this good to take control of her lover like this. To dominate her and make her beg for release while at the same time feeding a need she now realized Lacey felt too. It was the perfect sexual symbiosis. They could meet each others needs while fulfilling their own.

"That's it pet. I like it when you beg," Haley taunted Lacey as she used her left hand to roughly grope her breast. "I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over my fingers. And once you do, I'm going to feed you that cum off my fingers because you're my slut and a good slut will do anything to please her girlfriend. Do you understand?" Haley asked in a demanding voice. Lacey's could barely speak her need was so demanding. She nodded her head and uttered a broken response with each breath, "Yes...Ms...Saunders," she cried out as she slammed back in time with the plunging of Haley's hand.

Haley released her breast and reached down allowing her fingers to search for Lacey's clit. Once she located it she pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. Not a playful pinch but a harsh one causing Lacey to erupt. Each of the next four strokes of the younger woman's fingers jettisoned fluid out of Lacey's pussy as she squirted for the first time in her life. She arched her back even further as her orgasm crested and finally began to subside.

As she lay there with her eyes closed she felt Haley remove her fingers making her pussy at once feel empty and lonely. She wasn't about to protest though. She didn't want to displease her young lover. Not when she could make her cum like that.

She'd barely completed the thought when she felt Haley smear her lips with her own fresh cum. "Lick you lips slut," Haley commanded. Lacey didn't give it a second thought. She didn't have to. She hungrily ran her tongue over he lips tasting her own ambrosia. When she'd finished Haley commanded her to open her mouth With great expectations she accepted her young lovers fingers inside. She closed her lips around them, sucking and running her tongue over them, trying to get all that enticing taste. Haley pulled them away from her and after a brief pause Lacey felt them ran through her slit and then back into her pussy. Haley swirled them around collecting more of her precious fluid before once again pulling them out and presenting them to her awaiting mouth.

As Lacey began to feast on her fingers Haley smiled. She'd never felt so confident, so complete, in her entire life. This was who she was and she had who she was meant to be with. How could her life possibly get more complete.

"That's such a good pet," she cooed at Lacey, "I'm so pleased that I'm going to give you another reward." She removed her fingers from Lacey's mouth. Such was the suction she was using on them that they came out with an audible popping sound. "Turn around and face the headboard and then rollover and lay on your back." Haley ordered. When Lacey had followed her instructions Haley grabbed a pillow and had her lift her head. She placed the pillow underneath it and then straddled her chest. Lacey could feel the girls juices leaking onto her tits. She was mentally trying to figure out a way she could lick them up when the younger woman moved up straddling her face and lowered her pussy down against her mouth.

Lacey immediately began lapping away while savoring all the sweet nectar leaking from this sweet peach. She knew now that she'd experienced this wonderfully remarkable taste, that she'd never go a day without it if it was up to her. That brought to mind Lindsey's joke about her husband. She'd have to remember to text her and confirm his opinion on the subject.

She had licked, sucked and nibbled her way all the way down Haley's slit until she reached her opening. Without a second thought she stuffed her tongue inside her young girlfriend and sealed her lips against her pussy, sucking at it in a rapacious manner.

"Oh fuck Lacey," Haley cried out, "you do that so fucking good. The younger woman slid her hips forward allowing her lover better access with which to stuff her cavity with her tongue.

Lacey drug her thumb through Haley's slit coating it in her moisture. She then used it to begin circling and rubbing her clit briskly. Haley began gyrating her hips while watching the top of her lovers head. She felt Lacey pull her tongue out and after a slight hesitation begin licking her perineum. It tickled lightly but was pleasurable at the same time. She was just becoming used to the feeling when Lacey drug her tongue even lower and began to lick her asshole.

In truth Lacey had never really considered what she was doing. She was just trying to chase down all those delicious juices that had leaked down from Haley's vulva. When her young girlfriend began to moan even louder and yelled, "Oh fuck yes you nasty slut! Lick my asshole!" Haley released her right thigh and reached between her legs and took hold of Lacey's hair to hold her in place.

"God, I am a slut," Lacey thought to herself, "but for her I think I'm capable of doing anything." She continued licking away at Haley's rosebud but switched from using the flat of her tongue to more of a flicking motion with the tip. When her partner reacted positively to that she felt inspired to push things even further and began trying to stuff her tongue into her lovers ass. Taking both hands she spread the younger woman's cheeks apart as far as she could and began poking and thrusting her tongue at her target. Once she felt it penetrate she held her ground and tried to force it just a tad further.

Feeling Lacey's tongue actually penetrate her most private of places in a completely wanton act added to the manipulations of her clit by the older woman's thumb caused her to explode. She released the back of her left thigh as well as Lacey's head and grabbed her own nipples, pinching them hard. Free of the hand holding her in place, Lacey clamped her mouth down on her lover's little pearl and began to suck. She then held on and rode out Haley's orgasm as the younger woman bucked her hips and screamed out Lacey's name over and over.

When at last the convulsions passing through Haley's core had stopped. Lacey released her hold on her clit and set about licking the rest of her succulent pussy searching for all the juices and tasty cream that had leaked from her. When she was finished, she crawled up next to her girlfriend and lay her head against the younger woman's shoulder.

Haley wrapped her arm around Lacey and pulled her in closer. Using her other hand she tipped her chin up and kissed her in a soft but demanding fashion. It made Lacey feel possessed. She had submitted to this beautiful creature and it had left her feeling fulfilled.It scared her giving up that level of control yet she knew she would do it again and again for Haley. She knew then she couldn't lose this connection. She couldn't let anything happen to her. She had just made it through losing Derrick. She knew she wouldn't survive losing Haley.

As if the beautiful young dominant could read her mind, Haley looked at her with passion in her eyes and said, "I'm in love with you Lacey. I think I've known it for several days but I knew for sure when Lisa asked me to coffee this afternoon at lunch. Here was this beautiful, blonde, amazon with amazing breasts hitting on me and asking me out, and all I could think of was you. As enticing and alluring as she was, I only wanted to be with you."

A single tear escaped down Lacey's cheek as she looked back at Haley. She closed her eyes and silently thanked the universe for sending this amazing young temptress to her. Opening her eyes back up she looked and Haley and said, "I love you too. I'm not exactly sure when it hit me but I know I do. I've waited my entire life to experience what we've done here tonight and I'm glad I did. I'm glad it happened with you." She then looked down and added, "It's a wonderful feeling. But I won't lie to you, it scares me too. I'm afraid you're finally going to realize how much older I am or you're going to become bored with me. So if you think there's a chance of that happening and you really love me, end it now please. I promise it won't affect your job. I just can't handle losing another love after becoming so attached and dependant on them. I'm afraid this time I couldn't come back from it."

"Your age isn't an issue Lacey. It never has been. I was attracted to you the day I met you because I couldn't believe a woman old enough to achieve what you had achieved, could still look as hot as you did. Your body is better than most women ten years younger than you because you work to make it that way. I don't see that changing about you because I know you won't let up." She then got a mischievous smile on her face and said, "And as far as me getting bored with you, how could I when your the perfect little submissive slut I've always fantasized about?"

Lacey blushed and tucked her face into the younger woman's neck saying, "Oh God, I couldn't help it. I was already so worked up and it only stimulated me further to have you suddenly take charge like that," She then looked up at Haley and asked, "How did you know? Because I didn't until tonight."

Haley leaned in and kissed her before reaching down and rolling the nipple on Lacey's right breast firmly between her fingers. "I didn't know for sure. In the office you're always in control. Your presence there is totally different. You command a room and everyone in it. But whenever we're outside the office you were a completely different person. You seemed far less sure of yourself. You struggled making eye contact with me at times and when I pushed you with my flirtations you'd usually back down even though it was so obvious you were into me. Plus, I've read it's not that uncommon for women in positions of command like CEO's, teachers, judges or lawyers and other similar jobs, to want to be able to give up that control in the bedroom. Giving up control allows them to do things they wouldn't normally do on their own."

Lacey had begun to massage and squeeze Haley's breasts as she talked. She began rolling her nipples as she asked, "And what exactly do you have planned for me that I wouldn't normally do Ms. Saunders?" In answer Haley rolled over on top of her and grabbed both her wrists pinning her arms above her head. She leaned in and kissed her hard plunging her tongue into her mouth. Lacey returned her passion, moaning into the kiss as she sucked on the younger woman's tongue. Haley trapped Lacey's bottom lip between her teeth and stretched it out before releasing it and moving on to her jawline. She planted wet kisses all along it and trailed down across her neck and then back up to her earlobe. Once there, she whispered into Lacey's ear, "I have so much planned to do to you my pet. But right now my immediate plan is to make you cum until you beg me to stop."

She slid down and took Lacey's turgid nipple into her mouth biting on it just hard enough to make Lacey groan as she arched her back. She moved over to the other breast and gave it the same treatment with similar results. She then trailed her tongue down and over her belly button. It finally came to rest on her nub causing Lacey's hips to come up off the bed. "Oh Ms. Saunders," Lacey cried out, "fuck you make me so wet!" Haley teased her clit by circling it with her tongue without ever making contact. She used one hand to spread her lovers lips while sliding the other down beneath her chin where she slid a finger into Lacey's cunt. When she began to arch her back to meet the strokes of Haley's finger, the younger woman knew she was well on her way to cumming. She added a second finger and slid back up next to Lacey and began kissing her passionately as she thrust her fingers in and out, her palm striking Lacey's precious pearl with each stroke.

"Oh fuck that feels so good," Lacey cried out. Haley smiled to herself as she pulled her fingers out and cupped her girlfriends pussy asking, "Who's pussy is this Lacey?" The question confused Lacey and the loss of fingers in her hole left her frustrated. She wasn't sure what answer Haley was looking for. When she didn't answer Haley lifted her hand and brought it down twice, slapping Lacey's clit twice. The sensations it sent through her body brought sudden clarity to her mind. "It's your pussy Ms. Saunders. Please, please play with your pussy. Your pussy needs to cum so bad," she begged.

"That's right slut, "Lacey said in a degrading manner, "no one plays with this pussy but me. No one tastes this pussy but me. No one makes this pussy cum but me. Are we clear with one another?" The humiliating names and possessive talk only drove Lacey's arousal to new levels. Her pussy was alight nearly overheating her core. She might be in control outside the confines of the bedroom, but there was no doubt who ran things inside it. "Yes, Ms. Saunders. I am yours totally. I give myself to you."

Satisfied with the answer she received, Haley curled her fingers towards the roof of Lacey's pussy as she continued to finger fuck her. Finding her target she began to pound her girlfriends hole as fast as her fingers allowed. "I want you to cum hard for me slut," she demanded, "come for me now!"

Lacey felt her climax rush towards her like an oncoming train. As the waves convulsed through her she lifted her hips up and screamed, "Oh God fuck me, I'm cumming!"

Haley slid back down her body and wrapped her lips around Haley's slit and crammed her tongue inside sucking at all the juices emanating from within. When she'd had her fill, she reached up and used both hands to seize Lacey's wrists, trapping them at her sides. She then lowered her head back down and seized her lovers clit between her lips and began sucking and licking at it with determination. Having just cum, it was at first torture for the older woman. She thrashed her hips about trying to dislodge Haley unsuccessfully. Very quickly though she could feel the pressure building up in her core and knew another orgasm was on the way. Her pleas for Haley to stop became pleas for her not to quit. As Haley trapped Lacey's nub between her teeth and stretched it out, that was enough to send her over into oblivion. For the second time in less than four minutes Lacey came hard. Her late husband had never given her more than a single orgasm in one night. Apparently this beautiful, sexy, nineteen year old woman could do it at will.

After using her tongue to clean her up, Haley slid back up and kissed Lacey possessively. Lacey returned it with abandon. She knew tomorrow was a big day. Sooner or later word would leak out no matter how careful Lyndsey was with the paperwork. When it did there would be a lot of talk. She didn't care about that anymore. She knew she now had the person she was meant to be with.

The alarm for their morning workout went off dragging both women from a deep sleep. They'd made love for another hour or so and then spent a while longer talking. Before falling asleep they'd discussed ground rules for their sexual relationship. They agreed it was in both their best interests to keep the Dominant/Submissive side of their relationship quiet. Neither woman was ashamed for people to find out they were together but the other could do damage to both their careers. It was Haley that came up with the idea that only within the confines of the guesthouse would she take charge. Outside of it or up at the main house around her father or guests they would just be girlfriends.

When they'd finished their workout they both changed shoes and headed out to the running path. Jack watched the two women as they exited the guesthouse holding hands and made their way down the hill. The sight brought a smile to his face. Perhaps now, Lacey could finally be happy and fulfilled. He liked Haley a lot. He'd been impressed with her before he ever met her. Listening to her interview had only sealed his opinion. It was seeing the way Lacey was around her once she moved in that told him truly how special she was.

Chapter 9: Haley's Idea

After six months as her PA, Lacey was thrilled with Haley in every way. At the office she was efficient and reliable in her job. Nothing ever seemed to slip past her and she kept her boss on schedule throughout their often long days. And no one got through to Lacey unless they first dealt with Haley. She was able to deal with a large part of the issues herself freeing up Lacey to deal with big picture items.

1...456789