A Handy Surprise

Story Info
Moving houses is hard work.
2.9k words
3.12
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orenge
Orenge
2 Followers

Cindy woke up with a start. It was early morning, and someone was ringing the doorbell. As she got up, she realized her nightdress was pulled down, exposing her full breasts in all their glory. She recalled her husband, Zack fondling her naked tits before he left for work and the cool air conditioning had left her nipples distended. She felt a tingle between her legs, but the sound of doorbell rudely shook her out of her thoughts.

She quickly pulled up the straps and hoped it was one of the deliveries not requiring her to be dressed more conservatively.

Quickly stepping down the stairs, she placed a scarf on her bare shoulders to cover the deep neckline and braless nipples.

As she opened the door expecting a parcel, the sight of a tall and rugged man in his mid-forties greeted her instead. He was dressed in shorts and a round neck T-shirt over his athletic frame and holding what looked like a toolbox.

"Hi", she said hesitantly, unsure of the purpose of his arrival.

"Hi, I am Tim", he said, "Sally told me you would be expecting me."

"Oh", she recalled her conversation with the new neighbor who had mentioned that her cousin would be able to help with the unpacking, assembly and any similar chores.

"I thought we agreed on 7 pm" she said obviously wanting her husband to be around for managing this as she already felt Tim's eyes roaming at her breasts.

The guy wasn't going to ignore such round and big tits and was hoping to check out the ass that came with it.

He decided to push his luck and said, "I am not available in the evenings and can do two hours in the mornings".

Not wanting to drag the chores any further, Cindy reluctantly invited him in. Given he only had 2 hours, she gave up the idea of changing into something more appropriate after she had given the list of things to Tim so he can carry with is the tasks on his own.

The nightdress was knee-length and a little see-through and she felt a little self-conscious about wearing the tiny thong with leopard print that she always used to seduce Zack.

Tim on the other hand had already spotted the narrow outlines of Cindy's thong when he was checking out her big butt and was already thinking of ways to get rid of the scarf covering her ample cleavage.

"Where should we start", he asked, emphasizing the word 'we'. Cindy handed him the list and to excuse herself said "Let me show you where these items are so you can carry on without me disturbing you". That way she could go and change and possibly do some laundry.

Tim had other plans though and reviewing the list he said, "We should go one by one as I will need your support in holding or measuring objects and for other stuff I can manage on my own.

"Let's start with the first item" which was 'Hanging painting 1 in the living room'. While Cindy really wanted to leave the scene, the approach made sense to her.

She showed Tim the 2feet x 3feet abstract painting they had brought from Europe. Tim carried the painting in the living room that had leather sofas and a fireplace while Cindy pointed to the wall to affix it.

Tim took out a measuring tape and a pencil, held the painting to the wall and asked Cindy to mark the corners with the pencil. He made sure he was occupying as much space as possible, so when Cindy tried to reach the top right corner, she had to be on her tip toes and in doing so her arm was touching the top of Tim's shoulders and her braless left breast under her nightdress was pressed against his arms.

She quickly moved to the bottom left corner, but this time Tim dropped his arms a little and as she stretched forward, her bare upper back was being lightly caressed by his arm and.

Tim. with his subtle moment, also tugged at the scarf and it silently slipped to the floor. Cindy's back was quite sensitive, and she felt her nipples stiffening again with this light touching.

She hesitantly looked at the right side of the painting and Tim saw his opening. He conveniently offered, "Why don't we switch places as it might be easier for you to hold the painting while I do the marking."

Cindy gladly accepted the offer but as she held the two sides of the paintings, she realized she had to stretch her arms and widen her feet for a proper grip. She also noticed that her scarf was lying on the floor before she thought of retrieving it, Tim had picked it up and tossed it on one of the sofas.

What she didn't realize was that her leopard thong was visible to Tim with the sunlight coming through the window and how he took his time in reviewing her butt through the nightdress.

Eventually he stepped forward to mark the painting while staring at Cindy's supple thong clad ass as it jutted out in her slightly bent forward position. He slightly bent forward himself, poking his now erect cock into Cindy's butt cheeks through his shorts with only the nightdress and flimsy layer of thong separating them. Cindy alarmingly looked back but Tim pretended to be busy in marking thus making her think she was overreacting.

Tim's cock suddenly enjoyed the feeling of the soft and supple butt cheeks and started throbbing as if trying to remove any barriers in front of him. Cindy was becoming a little uncomfortable yet sub-consciously, she was wondering about how big the cock felt, making her blush a little.

Tim contemplated his next move and decided to pull out a leveling tool from his tool box announcing "Let me ensure the markings are straight and centered before penciling the rest.". Cindy was glad that Tim was focused on the task in hand and as soon as she nodded, she felt Tim's hand gently pushing her back further down stating "I will need better access for this".

By doing that he basically ensured that Cindy's ass raised up further to give him better trajectory while Cindy blushed even more thinking of her more vulnerable posture wondering if her thong lines were visible.

Tim promptly bent forward, lodging his fully erect cock on her butt cheeks more directly and with more force. Cindy gasped a little at this invasion but noticed that Tim continued to focus on the task in hand and felt guilty about getting excited by the large tip pressed against her nightdress.

Tim invented back and forth and sideway movements, taking his sweet time bumping his crotch into her ass making her moan inaudibly. After 5 minutes of this dry humping, Tim reluctantly announced that he was ready to "drill some holes" leaving the pun hanging in the air. Cindy gratefully stepped aside, letting Tim finish the drill work and eventually hanging the painting. He stepped back and said "looks great" while staring at her ass. Cindy replied in affirmative, not realizing that the compliment was intended for her ass.

They took a break to have some water, which also gave Cindy some time to calm her nerves down. Tim looked at the next item on the list 'Decorative mirror above the fireplace'. He complimented her on her taste as he looked at the mirror, thinking of ways to crank up the plan. Cindy relaxed a little and was resigned to the fact that some contact would be involved in this task. She sheepishly told Tim, "I will be holding the mirror, I guess". Tim grinned at her and said, "You know the drill!"

As Cindy held the mirror against the wall, she realized that her position was a bit more defenseless due to two reasons. Firstly, due to the fireplace, she was farther away from the wall than before and therefore was bent forward at a greater angle, thus voluntarily offering a nice view of her ass to Tim.

And secondly, as she stood bent forward, Tim had an unfettered view to her ample cleavage through the mirror. Tim had another great idea. He picked his toolbox, placed it between her feet and asked her "Can you part your feet a little as I need my toolbox handy".

Cindy imagined her precarious situation as she spread her legs more than shoulder length to accommodate the toolbox and Tim was rewarded with the magnificent view of her ass jutting. He could hardly stop himself from spanking that meaty ass hard. Cindy was thankful for her nightdress and thong, which at least maintained some of her modesty. She heard Tim asking her "Are you ok in this posture". "I guess", she meekly replied.

Tim excitedly stepped forward, his cock straining his shorts to the limit, and started marking both the mirror and Cindy's tight ass, offered in full glory with his thick clothed cock. She realized that in this position, Tim's cock was stroking the full length of her ass and wet pussy lips. As he was grinding his cock, he stared at her partially exposed tits as they jiggled with each movement. Cindy noticed that and closed her eyes tightly with a mix of pleasure and shame. Tim deliberately enhanced the force of his movements and was rewarded with the left boob bouncing out of the strap and laying there fully exposed in its glory for Tim's viewing pleasure who noticed how engorged the nipple was.

The fact that she was being dry humped by a rugged stranger in her own living room with one of her tits with distended brown nipple hanging out casually turned her on so much that she felt her orgasm building. Tim sensed the tension in her legs and slowed down to a halt and announced that he needed to drink some water. Cindy, relieved but also disappointed, was about to stand up when Tim said "Stay like, that I will be back quickly" leaving her in her partially topless and vulgar posture.

Tim came back with the glass of water and furtively placed his phone on the console opposite to the fireplace. turning on his video camera. He pretended to notice the naked tit and said "Oh Cindy, your big breast is hanging out, let me help with that." Without waiting for an answer, he placed one hand on her exposed breast and started cupping and fondling it diligently, pressing the hard nipple with his palm.

Cindy closed her eyes tight and tried to hold her moans of pleasure. As Tim failed in his weak attempt in pulling the strap back, he remarked "I think the straps are too tight for your big tits Cindy", making her shudder at the 'compliment', "Let me fix both together".

Before she could react, in one swift movement, Tim pulled down the other strap, leaving Cindy completely topless. Cindy gasped in shock and now felt both his hands mauling her and tweaking her nipples making her writhe in pleasure and leaving her thong soaked in her flowing pussy juice. She felt her grip loosening on the mirror as her arms were tired and she said "I need a break".

Tim reluctantly let go of her tits and held the mirror while she stood up and quickly pulled up her strap to cover her breasts, though her nipples poked through her nightdress.

Tim went to the kitchen and brought water for the two of them. Cindy was grateful as she needed to cool down. She really wanted to unpack and settle for once and at the same time had conflicting feelings about Tim's presence. She could furtively see a sizeable tent that had formed in Tim' shorts.

Tim let her finish the drink and reminded her that he only had half an hour left so they better hurry. She knew that it meant that she had to hold the mirror and assume the same bent over position which she dutifully did to get things over with.

Just then Tim 'accidentally' spilled his water on her nightdress as well as on the front of his shorts. Cindy shrieked as the cold water hit her unexpectedly. Tim immediately executed his next move saying, "Oh I am so sorry, let me put your nightdress somewhere to dry".

Before she could register the words, Tim had unclipped her straps and tugged down the nightdress until she saw it crumpled at her ankles and robotically stepping out of it. Tim laid it on the sofa.

She couldn't believe she was naked except for her flimsy and soaked thong in that bent over position while Tim admired her naked form from top to bottom, noticing the tiny thong.

Cindy mumbled something incoherently while Tim made his next move "I spilled water on my shorts too" and took them off in an instant, putting them next to the nightdress. She turned around to complain but instead noticed that his massive hard-on was almost bursting out of his boxers and wondered how big his cock really was. Tim finally refocused on the job in hand and stepped forward to resume his measurements, adjusting his cock through the opening of his boxers, and nestling the knob directly in the narrow strip of the thong.

Tim chuckled to himself because with one move, he had effectively removed 3 of the 4 layers between his cock and her significantly wet pussy. Tim pushed her down a little more and moved the toolbox in a way that she had to spread her legs even more stretching her thong clad pussy lips open and lining them perfectly with his cock.

His next movement sent a current through her body as the thick knob of his cock lodged between her pussy lips through the stretched and soaked material of her narrow thong. Tim continued his back-and-forth movements and with some cajoling his cockhead popped into the pussy and with each stroke Cindy felt a climax building inside. The next few strokes made her cum loudly, thrashing her ass against Tim's crotch.

Tim pretended to show concern for her, and he took hold of the mirror and placed it on the floor.

Next, he said to Cindy, "Let's take a break. You must be tired", placing her on her back on the carpet, enjoying her big round breasts and smooth naked legs.

Then he suggested, "Your thong looks so wet, you should get it dried", and with that he slowly pulled her thong down until it joined the piled of clothes as Cindy gasped at her full nakedness.

Without waiting further, he spread her legs and admired the swollen pussy that Cindy kept clean shaven just the way her husband liked it.

He had taken off his boxers already as he held her ankles wide, commenting "Look how wet your pussy is", flicking the clit with his thumb that made her squirm in delight.

Cindy looked wide eyed at his huge naked cock as he lay on top of her. Without waiting further, he lodged his huge cock in her pussy, stretching it and making her moan in pleasure. As he pounded his cock in her pussy, she moaned provocatively with each stroke with 'hmmmnnn' when she pursed her lips, or "aaaannhhhnn" when she parted her lips and soon came loudly with another powerful orgasm.

Tim wasn't done yet as he still had 15 minutes of his allotted time. He held her big tits forcefully, using them as leverage to continue his rhythmic assault. Cindy felt how every stroke filled her pussy and parallel mauling of her breasts resulted in couple of more screaming orgasms in the next 5 minutes.

Tim had noticed her tight round ass and big tits and wanted to try something else. He pulled his glistening cock and motioned her to follow him. He sat on the leather sofa ensuring that it was in direct view of his phone and asked her to sit on his lap facing away from him.

She looked confused as she followed her instructions because she was unaware of this position. Tim pulled her back until her big ass was resting on his stomach, held her legs wide until they were resting on the arms of the sofa. He made her lean back and placed her hands on the arms for support.

Cindy's swollen and flushed pussy was now directly in the line of attack of his impossibly erect cock. He moved his cock, nestling its head in her stretched pussy lips and in one swift motion rammed it to the hilt.

He started pumping her rapidly slapping his body on her ass with each stroke and squeezing her large tits and nipples. "I love your big boobs Cindy", he commented. This spurred another powerful orgasm for her, and her back arched and a loud moan escaped her lips. Tim's cock popped out and her cum juices dripping on his cock.

Tim couldn't wait any longer and pulled her body down and impaled his cock inside her without giving any break. This time his middle finger found her engorged clit and he rubbed it furiously while pounding his cock in her pussy powerfully. Cindy could feel his cock swelling as he heard him saying "I am gonna cum". The treatment of her clit, pounding of her pussy and his anticipated climax triggered her own final orgasm as she groaned with pleasure while Tim came inside her, sending jet after jet of his cum hitting the deep recesses of her pussy.

As they laid back completely spent and regained their breath, Tim looked at his watch and said that he had to go. But he promised that he would be back the next day tomorrow to finish the job in hand.

As he was leaving, Cindy was taking mental notes of pending items in her to-do list.

Orenge
Orenge
2 Followers