All Comments on 'A Handy Surprise'

by Orenge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Who is the winner in this scenario? Two hours and he has already seduced her and she is thinking of his return tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another cheating slut. If you can't write something at least a little original, don't write.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

pretty dry. Guy shows up and in minutes a normally decent wife is a slut and this guy has no concern over her screaming rape once she realizes what she did. I mean her word versus his and you know he will lose.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

when I couldn't find work a few years ago I decided to take on some handy man jobs to at least bring in some cash. In the past five years I've decided to do this full time.The pay isnt too bad, but the benefits are incredible. Over the past five years I have probably fucked over a hundred different housewives. Some of them call me every couple of weeks. only twice in that time has a woman been upset with me coming on to them. And those two calmed down when I explained it was their beuty that got the best of me. The best was the wife of the owner of the local MLB team. Hes in his 60's but she is 37. and damn is she hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous