All Comments on 'A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 02'

by Ashuttle9696

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Latina

Loved every word, please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this series!

An amazing follow-up to the first chapter; upping the ante while still drawing the tension out for our innocent, naughty housewife (also love the sequence of diving headfirst into, then massaging and then finally blowing a massive load over Natalie’s well-oiled, deliciously tanned monster bubble butt - to her encouragement all the way!). Can’t wait to see what happens next (and hopefully sooner than later). And speaking of massaging, I wonder if Sergio will get a chance to demonstrate his new skills with those booty oils...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 3

Great follow-up to the first chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story...

ignore the loser her gave this one star. this is fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
AShuttle, that was kinda hot, definitely you got the drooling cucks revved

Despite your description to the contrary, it's a pretty standard cuckold story so far.

It just wrapped for novelty in a faux-ican package. No shy Mexicana wife wears a latex mini butt-bagg and hooker heels to anything. No one but a deluded wimp cuck husband would do what this Coconut wimp husband is doing, or allow that young gabacho predator into his house.

It would be cool if you break out and find a way to end this with Coconut hubby's dignity and domestic standing intact, but it seems unlikely that will happen.

Regardless of my distaste for the story arc so far, You have done a commendable job of maintaining some facade of his dignity and her from being a totally vapid bimbo.

All your hints and foreshadowing so far say she will trash him, albeit trying to be polite about it, while he faps his way to marital obsolescence. Buzz kill for what could be an otherwise ok strokker.

Keep.it going, eh?

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
This is getting good.

I love how this is progressing. It won't be long until she is getting some of that big dick. Thanks. And thanks for ridding us of the jerkoff trolls and their comments. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot, so great

Incredible writing here - love the unwitting tendency towards cuckoldry on part of the husband under the guise of supporting his wife's happiness. Just great. Keep it up!

KSBerryKSBerryover 5 years ago
What a read!

Loved it. Should have Brad cum all over her H cups next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BIG ARSE

A voyeur husband gets his wife covered in her boy friends cum, in the position Brad had her I'm surprised he didn't fuck her, but covered cum it was a message to her husband of his future intention to cuckold him.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Haha

The old “Really, sperm is good for your skin” scam. Who didn’t try this with some naive girl when we were in school? Too funny, my friend. Now let’s see about getting her some of that dick. Thanks for the story and let’s get the next chapter out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Cant wait to gave him force her to let him stuff that pussy and ass

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

If 27, and 65 like it, then I know I hate it. How you boys like stalking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good material hot wife

Await for next one in this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE CH. 2, gave you a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)! Very very erotic, & sufficiently realistic.

Natalie is a KEEPER. Natalie is a KEEPER. Natalie is a KEEPER.

David is a very good man, who loves his wife & strongly believes she deserves to be happy. Both of them will be happy! Their marriage will survive, but it is already changing by the day (sometimes by the hour).

Excerpt from the story:

"...for a reason unbeknownst to David, the thought of someone else grabbing his wife's ass or sucking on her nipple, even briefly, made his 5-inch dick surprisingly hard. Natalie's handjob during her story last night made him cum more than he had in a long time."

_____

PS.- I know how David feels, my wife was very attractive, smart, & had a good job, when I first asked her out. I have always felt she deserves the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
STUPID HUSBAND

Hubby should be man enough to create happiness for his wife.. if she wants played with and fucked do it yourself...and if she needs a date for the b-b-q take her yourself..don't let her be someone else's date...you know she probably fucked every guy there..stupid slut..act like your married and include hubby..not whore around without him behind his back

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I like a little diversity amongst the whores.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In my book this is an excellent wife sex story; I gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

Very very erotic.

The story isn not totally believable but it does not bother me in the least because her LATINA ASS IS PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife loved the part about Natalie getting her ass coated in cum by another man. My wife is a Latina and she loves other men's cum. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshuttle9696@Ashuttle9696
Thanks to all fans for reaching out! For plot development I decided to rework chapter 2 of Latina Mom Black Bully to make it at least twice as long, effectively including chapter 3 with it. It’s about 70% done, I expect to get a lot done in the coming weeks. Ashuttle9696@gma...