A Happy Deal for Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife decides to become a hotwife.
773 words
3.71
27.4k
24
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partner, Mike, and I have lived in Seattle for years and have been married for 15 with two children, both in middle school. I am a stay at home mother and although I used to have a career in retail we eventually redesigned our budget and downsized slightly enough to let me quit. It was what I always wanted but it turned out better than expected!

After one night I asked my husband about the porno flick I had heard him watching. Turns out he was watching a movie about a wife who met up with her ex lover and the husband approved.

"This seriously turns you on?" I asked. I was in shock after he said yes and I spent weeks thinking about it. This was before I had quit my job so my time alone was limited. I occasionally returned home before Mike and had time to get off. I kept thinking about men I had been with and men I had seen even the same day. I tried to resist thinking this as I rubbed my clit but after what Mike had revealed to me, my insides felt a new fantastical freedom. I remembered again the feeling of being filled until I almost hurt and my nipples being so sensitive because I was so turned on that I could climax in minutes. Those were the days! I found myself driving home from work early more and more often.

I came hard like this (alone) for weeks until one night I told Mike we could have sex. He was more than excited since we rarely did it anymore. I even wore a cute thong for him but as soon as we started I remembered why. It was just never satisfying for me. Still, I had made him horny and excited so I made the best of it. As we were in missionary and my mind was wandering about everything BUT sex, I suddenly had an idea. I whispered in his ear: "picture me fucking another man right now...". He pounded into me harder and I thought about what I had just said and I reached down and rubbed my clit at the same time and we both climaxed in about a minute. I had never orgasmed with Mike that way.

Fast forward a few months, and we were sitting at our kitchen table negotiating whether I could quit my job. I was frustrated because I knew he'd never completely go for it. He was concerned about money but it was because he wanted too many things. I liked a simple life. I also knew he made plenty of money. "Maybe you could at least work half time?" Was always his response no matter how far down the path of financial stability we went.

Finally I laid out the benefits for him. "Mike, you'll have a stay at home wife who will take care of the house, take care of the children more regularly, and get into sexy shape!" That last part was me just fooling around but I noticed his eyebrows went up. "Ooooh I see you like that. Don't you want a hotwife? I will be in the best shape of my life!" As I said that, I reached under the table and felt his cock get hard under his sweatpants. He was not at all well endowed, but I did like to get him hard and it was easy.

I then unbuttoned my top and moved closer to him. He stared at my tits. I moved my hand under his sweatpants and moved my head to his ear and whispered: "and maybe I can do that special thing you like so much. I get hit on by men more than you know." I stayed there by his ear as I stroked him and within seconds he was shaking. He had cum right then! I pulled my cum soaked hand out of his pants and wiped them clean in his shirt. And that was when I knew I'd be free from my job soon.

I'll tell you this, though: it didn't happen overnight. I knew this turned him on so I started to cut off sex even more. Handjobs only, and even then he was a lucky man. But when we did have sex or a handjob, I whispered the same things. And before I climaxed I would always mention that what I really wanted was to be home. This was his path to getting us there. This went on for a few months, and I added some more spicy elements as well. That story will have to wait!