A Happy Deal for Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Hotwife takes things forward.
1k words
4
11.6k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My efforts were starting to pay off in ways I hadn't expected even before he agreed to let me quit my job. I started dressing sexier and telling him about flirting with coworkers. I even sent him dresses and other items and asked him if he felt they were sexy. I asked him to buy them and then I'd wear them to work. I worked in retail so I had access to several good brands.

It was mostly just good fun but after a few months I did start to enjoy my occasional flirting with a co-worker named Marcus. He was a tall black man, probably 5 or 7 years younger than me. He had hard sexy arms and a solid chest. We had lunch together a few times and the conversations were nearly always about work, usually gossip. One particular day I had worn a loose dress that opened enough at the top to show most of my tits. I noticed his eyes darting toward them every few minutes. That time we finished lunch and as we stood up to leave from the bar table I caught a glance of his crotch in his dress pants. Not only could I tell his large, thick size, but I could also tell he was partly hard. His tight pants revealed a lot in just the 1-2 seconds of my glance. I think he noticed me turn red in the face but he said nothing. I drove home early that day and came at least three times thinking about what would have happened if we had walked to his car instead of going directly back to the office.

That same night I felt a bit guilt and let Mike have sex. I was still so turned on and my clit was so sensitive that I moaned louder than usual. Mike noticed and started pounding into me harder. I whispered into his ear that I was thinking about Marcus. He knew who Marcus was, as I had told him about our occasional lunches. Mike kept pounding and I moaned out "Marcus! Fuck me faster!" And Mike came immediately and was shaking but I was still turned on and moved my hand down and finished myself as Mike laid there in awe. We hugged close afterwards and although we didn't talk about it, I could tell it was harder than he'd orgasmed in years.

Now that I knew his triggers I nearly stopped sex altogether. We cuddled but I gave him handjobs and I moaned in his ear until he came, which never took long. He loved it and i enjoyed the convenience. One of my foolish girlfriends told me she has sex with her husband once or twice a week and hates it, and I remember thinking there's no possible way I could do it with Mike. Although I used to love sex and found this new reinvigoration for it, his cock and his fucking never turned me on that much to want it.

I sat with Mike the next day and told him that if he was absolutely committed to me doing something on the side then I wanted his assurance that he would not get jealous (or to tell me when he wanted it to stop) and that I would work from home. He didn't hesitate, but we agreed it would only be something that happened once unless I wanted more, in which case it would be no more than once every few months. And i wasn't even sure that Marcus wanted it!

A few weeks later we went to lunch again. This time I jokingly insisted we have a cocktail and I think he gathered that I was more than interested in keeping the conversation going. We sat together drinking margaritas at a Mexican restaurant and he had on the same tight dress pants. At one point we were laughing and I put my hand in his leg for just a few seconds. He looked at me and put his hand on my leg. I was wearing a dress but he moved his hand up toward my crotch area as he was smiling and then took it away and had a sip of his drink. My breathe went away and my body felt so warm. I could feel myself getting wet.

He said "should we head back now? My car is parked outside." I knew that he knew I also had a car but I understood. We walked out and went to his car and he opened the door for me to his back seat. I crawled in and before I could turn around he lifted my dress and I could feel his tongue on my clit from behind. I'd never had someone eat me out from that angle and it felt so good. My pussy was dripping within seconds and I felt I was about to cum when he suddenly stopped. I stayed in doggy position and listened as he unzipped his pants.

When he entered me I involuntarily moaned so loudly I caught myself by surprise. His dick felt HUGE and thick but i was so wet it didn't take him long to get it fully inside of me. His hands grabbed my hips and he slowly started to hump me. His size alone felt so fucking good and I realized I had been missing this. He started pushing into me faster and he slapped my ass as he did it. I wanted to be his in that moment. I was all his. I was his slut to ravage. I reached under my dress and rubbed my clit which felt hard and came loudly as he let out a deep grunt. He pulled out and I felt his hot cum on my ass as my arms gave out. We both stayed frozen as we caught our breath.

We agreed to meet again soon. I decided to drive home. I called Mike along the way and asked him to take an early afternoon. I had a surprise for him!