A Happy Ending

Story Info
My weekly massage has a sexy turn to it!
861 words
4.22
12.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"That's our time for today, Mrs Bontrager," Jason said softly.

I opened my eyes, roused from my almost slumber. I was face down on the massage table. It had been an awesome massage today.

"Oh Jason," I said, "I think that's the best massage you've ever given me!"

Jason laughed. "I believe you say that every time I give you a massage, Mrs Bontrager."

"And I don't lie either!" I said.

"Take your time getting up, ma'am. I'll meet you up front."

"Oh Jason", I said, "I think I'm a little light-headed. I feel dizzy."

"Do you need help getting up ma'am?" he asked.

"Oh Jason", I said, "I believe I do."

'Just a moment, ma'am. Let me help you. I'm going to remove the blanket so it won't be in our way."

I felt Jason gently fold the blanket in half, then remove it, leaving me draped in just a sheet.

'I'm going to help you up now, ma'am. You can just scoot your legs over to the edge of the table, slide down and stand up. I'll be right here behind you if you need help or feel faint."

I felt Jason's warm hands on my shoulders. I scooted closer to the edge of the massage table, then dropped a leg off the edge feeling for the floor. "You're doing fine, ma'am. I've got you."

I got my legs under me, still bent over, using the table for support.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" asked Jason.

"Just a little light-headed," I replied. "Can you stay with me until I'm a little more stable?"

"Of course,"Jason replied.

I felt his large, warm body against mine.

"Just relax, ma'am. I'm here to catch you if anything happens." I relaxed against his body. At 6 feet 2 inches, Jason was a very large man, muscular and good looking. I sagged against his body. What was that I felt? Did Jason have a hard-on? Was Jason aroused from giving me a massage? I stood there with his warm body pressed against mine. His arms were wrapped snugly around my body. It felt so warm and safe being like this. I felt Jason move against me. Yes, I was sure he had a hard-on. I tried to discreetly move my ass against his hard cock.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" he asked.

"Oh, yes!" I replied. "I'm wonderful!"

I felt his hands slide down the sides of my body and grasp my hips. I felt the large bulge in his pants grind against my ass. He moved away from me a bit and suddenly I heard something tear, as if he had opened a package. Then I heard the sound of a zipper being opened. I was still a bit woozy. I felt the sheet that I had wrapped around me being gently parted. I was still supporting myself on the massage table. I was bent over just a bit at the waist. I felt something press against my pussy. Then I felt pressure. Something was trying to enter my pussy. Someone was trying to enter my pussy!

Suddenly Jason pulled his hips back and with one smooth thrust, he shoved his big cock into my pussy. I was dry and his cock scraped my delicate flesh, but my juices immediately flooded my pussy, lubricating the way for his large cock. He thrust into me, almost savagely. I'm moaned softly. He shoved his cock into my pussy again and again. He reached around under my arms to cup and squeeze my titties and then pinch my nipples. Then his hands slid down to cup my pussy and squeeze my clit. Oh, it felt so good! It was hard to keep from moaning aloud. Jason fucked me hard and rough, shoving his dick into my cunt. I felt my pussy juice running down my legs.

I fell forward on the table and Jason stayed right with me, fucking me hard. He squeezed my clit, and I felt my orgasm hit my body. I shuddered at the feeling. My first orgasm was barely over when he brought me to a second orgasm. Then I felt his thrusts quicken. He held his cock deep in my dripping pussy as I felt his cock throb in orgasm. We stood there for about a minute, his cock still embedded in my pussy. We caught our breath. He stepped away, removed the used condom and wrapped it in a paper towel before depositing it in the trash can.

He asked once again, "Are you feeling okay now, Mrs Bontrager?"

"Yes Jason, I'm definitely okay now."

Jason left the room. I used the sheets to clean my dripping pussy. I dressed and exited to the front to pay for the massage. Jason was waiting for me with a bottle of water and a smile on his face. I paid the receptionist and discreetly slipped Jason a $50 tip. Jason asked, "Would you care to schedule another massage at this time, Mrs. Bontrager?"

I smiled. "Yes, Jason, I think so. Same time, next week! But let's make it 2 hours next time."