Short Fat Guy Owns Me Inside a Club

Story Info
Chinese girl finds herself in a whirlwind of attention.
1k words
4.06
9.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadmiss
sadmiss
29 Followers

I am a tall, pretty (25F) Chinese girl, nice face and long hair.

I don't usually go to clubs, because my feminine energy (and my height) attract A LOT of guys. I usually spend the first 20 minutes looking around the place, and then I spend the next 3 hours surrounded by guys. The only thing that helps is going with many friends, or a guy but even then, I still manage to get attention!

The other day the guy I am seeing took me to the club. I am very attracted to him, so I said "Yes" without thinking too much. I am quite submissive by nature and it didn't seem such a crazy idea. After all, I have been going to clubs before.

I wore a short skirt, a nice t-shirt and some black high heels. We met directly at the club and, as soon as I arrived, the guy I am seeing wasn't there. Instead there was his friend...a bit fat, short, someone that I'd seen before maybe once, he said that we were both waiting for the same guy. He finally arrived after a few minutes and all three of us made our way into the club.

Simon, the guy I am seeing, was, as always, touching everywhere. I don't mind, actually I like it when he does it. We were queueing for drinks, and he had his hand on my butt the whole time, he even put his hand under my short skirt to make me excited but also to remind me that he is in control and that I am his. Even his friend noticed and laughed, then he put his hand around my shoulders while Simon was working me up downstairs. This lasted a couple of minutes, while in the crowd, waiting to get served at the bar.

When we finally got drinks, we left and walked to the room where the DJ is. That's the loudest, darkest room and that's where most people are. It's called "The Cube" because of its shape. As soon as we started walking I could finally breathe. I wasn't surprised by Simon, who is always very sexual with me and to me, but his friend! I barely know him, he doesn't know me and we are just acquaintances. However, encouraged by Simon's behaviour, he was being very close to me, touching my arms, shoulders, even my belly and my waist.

On the dance floor, Simon and I made out, the situation escalated. Simon was touching me everywhere and his friend was just next to us, watching, sometimes holding my hands. I was dancing facing the DJ and Simon was behind me, with one hand around my belly and one hand on my thigh. Sometimes that hand would go in between my legs and then inside my panties. At one point, Simon says he's going to the restroom quickly, to keep dancing and wait for him there.

His friend was quick to get in position, he came behind me, exactly where Simon was, and we start dancing, more like "moving". By this point we were both aroused. Simon had been touching me for a while and this guy had just been watching the show. Again, things escalate fast. His hands are more and more adventurous, he touches my thighs, down my skirt with one hand, up through my breasts with the other hand. After that, he too goes inside my panties with such confidence. I look up and he's looking at me, so we kiss quickly. At this point I realise that at least one of his fingers is inside, so I push his hand away.

He takes both hands away and leaves me alone for a second. There is now a little distance between us and I can fix up my panties, put them back on properly and do the same with my very short skirt and t-shirt. After that, for some strange reason, I turned around and looked at Simon's friend in the eyes, I wanted to give him a good look. Then we made out, but quickly. Simon arrived a moment later, saying that he was going to pick up two more girls (two of his friends) and come back quickly.

After Simon left, his friend and I hugged, made out more, he was holding my butt and squeezing it every five seconds. Eventually, the night was coming to an end with only a few people left. Then the unexpected. He says "Go to the restroom, take off your panties and come back". I refused at first, but then I just did it, I don't know why. I felt safe with him bossing me around and telling me what to do. He took me to the corner, and really went to town on me with his hands, he made me cum, penetrated me with his fingers, in the pussy, then he made me cum again! At one point I even lost a shoe, I had to use the iPhone torch to find it (it was black). He really made me feel like a little girl. I never cum so hard in my life and I didn't expect a stranger would get me off in this way, unannounced, taking complete control of my thin body and handling it to perfection.

Finally we went back to the dance-floor, this time completely unhinged, I was "dancing" facing the DJ, he was behind me, I was arching my back to rest my head on his chest. Most guys by that point had seen what was going on, they were looking at us. So what does he do? He lifts my top up, all the way up, completely, and holds my tits (they are very small) with his hands, squeeze them in front of everybody, then used one hand to go down on me again. I was his object, his instrument. I was in his possession. I totally submitted to him. He completely turned me on, used me, got me off, and handled me like a toy.

Needless to say, Simon must have got "caught up" with some of his ex's... and didn't come back. His friend took me back to my place, and we had sex. We exchanged numbers but he said to never call him, that he would call me whenever he needs a toy to play with.

I hate him...but I would let him do as he pleases, again..

SM

sadmiss
sadmiss
29 Followers