A Happy, Vile Romance

Story Info
A pushy Weavile seeks love from her human partner.
17.1k words
4.53
2.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

A pushy, perverted Weavile pursues her overprotective human partner to get off. Soon, however, she finds that getting off isn't as fulfilling as falling in love.

"Hear anything yet, Siena?" a man asked. Siena shook her head. There wasn't a thing to be heard out here other than the biting howl of the cold wind and the snow underfoot. Siena reached forward and firmly tugged on the man's hefty jacket. "Not yet. We've got twenty minutes and thirty four seconds to go. So let's reach the forest edge first." Typical. Siena sighed and watched her hot breath filter through the air. She just had to be out here at this hour, mucking around in the woods with nothing better to do than scare off some random creatures. It was an important job, sure, but it wasn't her job. Not by choice, anyways.

Siena continued trudging along with her human. Specifically her human, Clifton. It wasn't every day you got to own a human. Siena wasn't an average every day Weavile either, or so she figured. As they walked, the Weavile casually lagged behind and scooped up a handful of snow, crunching it between her hands. "Don't even think about it," Clifton said, without even a glance at her. She looked down, then back up. A swing of the arm sent it flying, splattering across Clifton's back. The white snow covered the stitching that read 'NIGHT PATROL'. He loudly sighed, putting a smile on Siena's face. The job had its benefits.

"Do it again and I'll add another minute to the timer," he said. Siena shook her head, rushing back up to his side. She quickly hugged him and mewled, fluttering those oh-so-pretty eyes of hers. Clifton stopped to look down at her. "I'll let it slide, then. Don't start thinking the eyes will always work," he said as he always did. He ruffled her head feathers. "Come on, won't be too bad. If we make it to the edge of the forest early I'll get you some hot cocoa." Fair trade. Siena gave a firm nod and started leading the way.

While the forest had naturally changed over the years, Siena memorized nearly every inch of it. It was a far cry from when she was a young girl, however. Seemed like every day there was a new creature she hadn't seen roaming the woods. That's just what happens when you had a bunch of trainers running around, releasing their Pokemon into the wild. Tonight was relatively quiet, and what little they did see amounted to runty little squirrels and slow witted teddy bears. That just meant there would be less work, which was fine.

"Keep an eye out for those ice ball things. I hear they pack a bite," Clifton said. Siena smirked back at him and swiped at the air. "Alright Ms. Strongarm, I get it." You better. "I just don't want to have to rescue you again." Siena shook her head. Not ever again, you won't. She marched on eagerly, seeing the forest's edge rapidly approaching. What lay beyond it was a mass expanse of white, only barely lit by the trickles of sunlight coming over the horizon. Siena suddenly ran up to the very edge, then turned around to wait for Clifton. He walked at the same pace, surveying the forest around him. When he arrived, Siena took one single step onto the snowy expanse and smiled at him. "Yeah, yeah, you get the cocoa," he said with a smile and a shake of the head.

The walk back was of little consequence. Aside from Clifton scaring off one of those abominable snow munchkins, there was nothing of note. They strode up to Clifton's car, which was a well worn, blue sedan. Siena vaguely recalled him owning a truck, a long time ago. She went up to the passenger's side and tugged on the door handle. "We've been over this," Clifton said. "You go in the back seat." Siena rolled her eyes and begrudgingly sat in the back seat. Clifton plopped down into the driver's seat. "Think of it this way, I'm like your chauffeur." Siena tilted her head. Clifton as a chauffeur. That made sense, she did own him after all. She nodded with a toothy grin. "Good." He turned on the engine and pulled away from the dreary forest. "Don't forget your seat belt."

Clifton started removed his hefty jacket, tossing it to the passenger seat behind him. "Another good day's work." Siena shrugged. "Don't you think? I think that calls for doughnuts, doesn't it?" The Weavile's attitude instantly changed, with a firm nod to go with it. "Just one, though." Siena fluttered her eyes. Pretty please? "You're such a hard bargainer," he said with a chuckle. "Let's see if Jack's up at this hour." Siena reached over and picked up his jacket, wrapping herself up in its softness. Maybe taking in a hint of his scent as well.

The road became brighter and brighter as the sun popped fully over the horizon. As they drove, vestiges of civilization appeared. Buildings, other cars, billboards, all the comfy things that reminded Siena she wasn't in a damp, cold forest anymore. She snuggled into the fake leather car seat, letting out a comforted sigh. This was how a lady like her should be treated. Driven place to place by her loyal human. It wasn't long before they were in town proper. It was an enjoyable little hamlet with all the things Siena needed, food, entertainment, and a place to sleep. "Remember when you'd go through the dumpster at Jack's and I'd have to shoo you off?" Siena frowned and pursed her lips. She crossed her arms. "I know, you're all mature now." Siena nodded. And don't you forget it. "Sometimes I wonder, though." He chuckled.

They pulled into the parking lot of a store simply named "Jack's" in generic red lettering. Siena didn't wait for the car to turn off, instead rushing out the second the car came to a stop. Clifton called out, which she promptly ignored. She slipped the jacket onto her thin frame as she ran. The front doors automatically opened for her, giving way to a warm, cozy shop stocked to the gills with all the sugary treats and snack foods she could ever want. "I was wondering when a rapscallion would burst through my door," an older man said from behind a counter. Siena gave him a wave without so much as a look in his direction. "Good morning to you too," he said jokingly.

Siena started to gather up select items from the shelves. Chips, candy bars, and whatever else her hungry eyes saw. Satisfied with her haul, she rushed up to the counter and set them down. "Jack," Clifton called out, "how've you been?"

"I've been working," Jack replied with a nod.

"We're all working. I meant how are you?"

Jack chuckled. "I can see we're working," he said as he looked down at Siena and her treasure trove of goodies.

"Pick whatever's cheapest and add a cup of cocoa, if you would." Siena looked back at Clifton and growled. "And a doughnut too." Siena nodded. Good. As it should be.

"Let's see here." Jack started to wave his hand over the pile. "This, then." He picked up a candy bar. Siena quickly grabbed his wrist and pried the treat from his hand, then forced a bag of chips into it. "Alright little diver, I'll ask Cliff." She frowned at her nickname. You dig through trash five times and suddenly that's your name for life. "This good, Cliff?"

"Sure, why not." Clifton walked up to Siena's side. "Hope you're ready to clean the fur off that," he said to her. She looked up at him and tightly wrapped the jacket around herself with a mewl. "I guess I should be ready to clean the fur off it." Naturally.

"So you find any horrifying creatures out there today?" Jack asked as he walked over to an aged hot chocolate machine. "Antoinette, mind getting me a cup?" he said to nothing. A Froslass emerged from the wall and bowed in silent agreement. Siena tried not to look at the thing. The way it floated and moved was unnatural. She wrapped herself in the jacket further. It should've been illegal to allow ghosts inside anywhere.

"Nope. Seems like we've gone through the worst of them now that winter is ending." Siena looked up at Clifton, who was watching the ghost too intently. She gave him a firm tug on the arm, causing him to snap to her. "Easy, Siena, Antoinette is working as fast as she can." He turned back to Jack. "Screw it, mind if I get a cup too?"

"Not a problem," Jack replied. "Make it two, please." Again, the ghost bowed. Stop talking to it!

"Thanks, Antoinette." Siena tugged again. "Don't be like that, Siena, please."

"Seems like you did find a horrifying creature out there," Jack laughed.

"Horrifying? No." Pretty? Yes. "Siena's just a little rambunctious is all." She didn't know what that meant but she took it as a compliment nonetheless, nodding in agreement with him. It was a better title than 'diver'.

"I thought she'd grow out of it eventually but you've had her for, what, ten years now?"

Siena shook her head. "Twelve," Clifton replied. "Ever since she was even smaller." Siena could feel herself blush at the thought. Being big had its benefits, but she couldn't help but miss Clifton picking her up and holding her. There was a reason she chose him after all.

"And who knows how long she was terrorizing the town before that." He rubbed his chin. "Must've been at least another ten." Had it really been that long? Felt just like yesterday she was prying open mailboxes and munching on homegrown berries. "Think she's made up for all of it yet?" Siena looked to Clifton for his response.

"Considering all the early shifts she's been on with me, probably." Antoinette turned around, presenting the two steaming cups. She silently glided over, handing them over to Siena and Clifton with a nod. Siena firmly grabbed Clifton's hand as the ghost approached, hesitantly taking the cup from her. "Thanks, Antoinette." The Weavile cautiously took a sip and let the wave of warmth wash over her.

Jack set down a wrapped doughnut along with her chips. "And the treat for your little lady." Siena stood up on her toes, trying to get more height. "Lady, then." She nodded with a smile.

"So what do I owe you, Jack?" Cliff said as he sipped his chocolate.

"Consider it a gift for a public service."

"Oh, not this again. You know I have to pay you."

"No, no. It's fine, Cliff. I can cover it."

"Say, ten bucks?" Clifton set down his drink and fished for his wallet. "Easy, done."

"Free, Cliff." Siena walked over to the shelves, grabbed a bag of candy, and set it on the counter. Free's free, right? Jack smiled and shook his head. "How about a fiver then?" Siena shook her head. What? Cheapskate.

"A fiver it is." Clifton slid over the bill. "Mind getting a bag for my girl here?" My girl. Siena stopped herself from giggling with delight. Jack scooped up all of the items into a plastic bag and handed it to Siena, who promptly handed it to her human. He sighed and picked up his drink too. "Thanks. See you later, Jack. You too, Antoinette."

"Bye now. Be safe out there," Jack replied. Antoinette hummed and waved. The Weavile only gave a nervous wave back, quickly turning around and following after Clifton.

This time, Siena made sure to secure her spot in the front seat, practically crashing into it. Fortunately her hot chocolate hadn't been spilt everywhere. She set it down in a cupholder. "Easy, you're gonna give yourself a concussion if you do that," Clifton said as he sat in the driver's seat. "Do you mind taking that thing off? I'd rather not have crumbs on it." Siena quickly took the bag and settled it between her legs, then dug out her doughnut. "Siena." She unraveled the doughnut and opened her mouth. "C'mon." She gave a devious smile and tossed the jacket in the back. "Thank you." Too much fun.

Siena took a bite out of the doughnut and loudly hummed in enjoyment. Must've been fresh with how gooey the chocolate was. She turned to Clifton and offered him a bite, specifically where she had bitten it. "Oh, thanks," he said, taking a bite out of the treat. Indirect kisses would have to do for now, she thought as she took another bite. "Extra chocolate today, huh?" Siena nodded. "Don't get too greedy with those, or it'll go straight to your stomach." Siena leaned over and poked his tummy with a 'hmph'. "I've been getting lazy on exercise, I know. Don't rub it in."

The Weavile lingered on Clifton's form as she ate. His cold clothing covered most of his body, but her imagination was able to fit in all the pieces. She mentally stripped him, piece by piece. Clifton was toned. Not to an absurd degree like some of the humans she had seen on TV, but the few times she was able to grace his skin, she felt his powerful form just underneath. Outside work was worth it if it kept him like that. Her gaze raised up to his face. Clifton had soft eyes that seemed almost unfitting for his hardened visage. Siena still found herself looking into him every now and again.

"Need something, Siena?" Clifton asked, looking up from his phone. Siena gave him a shake of the head and looked back out onto the road. Need? Most definitely. She took a bigger bite of doughnut. Not that she could get it. Her eyes flicked over to him again. But she needed it. Siena licked her lips, wiping away any chocolate, then she set down the treat. She leaned over a gave Clifton a peck on the cheek. He looked up again. "It was no problem. Just make sure to carry your own bag next time, alright?" He chuckled and returned to that stupid metal rectangle. Siena would have thrown it out the window had she not already been chided for that once already.

Siena was aware how odd those thoughts were. Being so interested in a human wasn't a taboo she was aware of, not that she spoke to many others, but it felt wrong inherently. There was a compulsion to seek out compatible partners at times, find someone to bear eggs with and continue on with life. Clifton started to dominate those thoughts. She glanced at him again. Eggs with him seemed like-- Siena realized she was munching on paper and spat it out. There went her appetite. "Finished?" Cliff asked. The Weavile looked down at the rest of her treats. She buckled in and nodded. "You know the backseat is where you sit, Siena." She pulled on the seat belt and let it snap back into place. He held his hands up in defeat. "I guess we're almost home. Alright, just this once."

Clifton buckled up and started the engine. They were off again, cruising through town. Most people were still asleep, with only a few persons taking up the roads and sidewalks. "Look at these suckers. We're all ready to go and they haven't even gotten their coffee," he said with a laugh. Siena made sure to wave at the suckers as they went past. Adhering to a normal schedule was one of the harder aspects of living in the human world, but it made her feel all the more superior to get up early.

It wasn't long before they pulled into Clifton's small driveway. Fortunately she didn't have to dig out the snow this time, allowing for an easy parking job. Siena gathered her things and stepped out of the car. She growled, trying to hurry Clifton up. "What's the rush? You can take your nap whenever," Cliff replied, stepping out of the car. That wasn't fair, she had a sleeping schedule to keep up with too. He continued on to the door, with Siena tugging on him all the way. "Sheesh. You'd think we had been gone a week." He opened the door and the Weavile rushed into the living room. She dropped her food on the table just before she plopped down on an armchair with a relaxed sigh.

"I'm gonna take a shower, alright?" Clifton said. The Weavile turned around and nodded, then snapped back to the chair. Now was the bad part. She listened out for his routine. Towel out of the closet. Walking to the bathroom. Shut the door. Locking the door. Damnit. Shower on. It wasn't right to do this, she knew. Out of all the ridiculous things she pulled over the years, this was definitely the worst. Siena stood up and crept over to Clifton's room. Her heart started to pump. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. She had been in here a thousand times and yet it still got to her.

Just next to Cliff's bed was an innocent hamper that held all Siena's terrible desires. She shakily opened it and dug inside, managing to grab a pair of underwear. The temptation was unbearable. It pushed on her mind. She fell down onto his bed and looked at her catch. Quickly she wrapped it around her claws and pressed it against her crotch. She gasped as the cloth graced her wet entrance, relaxing into the mattress. This was so bad but-- She rubbed up against her clitoris, causing her to hiss. So good. She groaned.

While the Weavile was deep in pleasure, her ears were acutely trained on the sound of the shower. Any slight change in the noise caused her to pause, and then continue even more intensely. Siena lightly bit on her claws to help muffle the moans that escaped her lips. Her eyes shut. Cliff. Him. He should've known she was ready to mate. How much she burned on the inside. He should be in this very bed with her, using his gentle fingers to explore her body. Whispering her name right into her ear. Siena. Siena. "Siena?" Her eyes snapped open and she stood up. Her heart threatened to leap out of her chest. "Siena!" Cliff called again from the bathroom.

With shaky steps, Siena walked to the doorway and peered around the corner at the bathroom door. She had one hand over her groin, trying to cover her shame. "Siena? Can you hear me?" She scrambled into the hall and gave a hesitant growl. "I was starting to think you fell asleep." The door opened a smidge. "Mind getting me a wash towel? Thought I had one in here." Siena quickly retrieved a rag for him and waved it in front of the door. "Thanks!" The door opened further. Her eyes trailed down, catching sight of his exposed manhood. She sharply inhaled. Clifton took the rag, closing the door. Siena exhaled and placed a hand over her chest.

There it was. She hadn't seen it in-- Ever. Now she was entirely focused on imagining it erect. She bumbled back into Cliff's room and picked up his discarded underwear again. She started the process all over, pushing it against her folds. Gently she prodded her entrance, pushing a wrapped claw into herself before pulling away. She did this a few more times, slowly bringing her to that edge. If she got it just right, she could imagine it was Clifton himself, getting ready to breed her. Was that possible? Siena didn't care. She squeezed her thighs and seized as her orgasm hit her, soaking into the underwear she held. While the one hand was teasing at her entrance, the other pulled back on the fabric, rubbing it up against her hot button.

Siena grunted, shaking ever so slightly as her orgasm washed over her. She held her dirty garment in place, letting it take in all of her fluids. With a sigh she sat up. What was that, the third time this week? He was going to realize eventually, right? She held up the garment. A small gash was visible in its side. Panic instantly hit her, and she buried it deep into the hamper before scurrying out as quickly as possible. She parked herself on the armchair and didn't move.

All the worst scenarios played out in her head. If he says anything, you can just deny it. Simple. Yet, a part of Siena didn't want to deny it. She couldn't say it, but she wouldn't deny it. The thought bothered her. She could do anything. The world was her oyster. However, the thought of Clifton knowing her lewd thoughts was terrifying. Hate came to mind, followed by disgust. She never saw him with a mate, after all. How could she know if he was even interested in having one? Siena stood up and retreated to her room.

The Weavile's room was less of a bedroom and more of a redone storage room. It was markedly smaller than Clifton's own while still maintaining all of the usual furnishings of a bedroom. A comfortable mattress, a drawer to collect random nonsense, and a trash can. Siena fell onto her mattress face first. She looked over at the drawer, and with a lazy attempt, barely managed to open it. She dug around inside, finding a familiar stone. It was a funny thing, shaped almost like a crescent moon. Almost absurd to think it meant so much to her. She was so deep in her misery that she almost didn't hear Clifton's bedroom door shut.