A Happy, Vile Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siena leaned back somewhat. With one hand she pointed at him, then made a curving gesture over her stomach. He quickly got the message. It was apparent in the oh so soft blush that showed up on his face. His smile grew as he tried to hide his obvious embarrassment. "Siena, please." He shook his head and covered his mouth. "That's a little too fast, don't you think?" She couldn't say the word. Nothing stopping her from mouthing it, however. Eggs. She smiled as that warm lust resurfaced. Cliff held up his free hand. "Now hold on. I'm not even sure that's possible." Siena furrowed her brow and shrugged.

"Wouldn't you rather--" Clifton froze as Siena tapped on his glaring erection pushing up against the towel he wore. He winced. "I guess you got me there. You were sitting on my--" Siena pointed to herself repeatedly. "OK, yes, it's because of how pretty you are." She nodded. Good. With that out of the way, she gave the towel a tug. "You're awfully forward, Siena," he said with an awkward laugh. She gave another tug. "I guess if you really want to." She nodded again and unraveled it to reveal his underwear. Darn, so he still had some decency.

Siena looked up at Clifton as she hooked a claw into the band of his boxers. "Don't you... you know, want to take it slower?" he asked. What? All this time waiting and she had to take it slowly? She growled and tilted her head. Cliff pursed his lips and carefully took hold of her, then pulled her into a kiss. There was some hesitation to his movements. That was fair considering Siena did most of the leading. His hands ran across her chest and down her stomach, easing into her thighs. There was a flash of heat as his firm hands glided over her. She shivered upon feeling his fingers slide just above her clitoris. Siena gasped, muffled by their kiss.

That loving exploration continued, running around her entrance and ever so slightly gracing its folds. Siena forced herself back and moaned, much to her embarrassment. "Sorry, was that too much?" Clifton asked earnestly. Siena frowned and shook her head, then plunged back in for the kiss. Her hands awkwardly pulled down on his underwear while they kissed. She paused for a moment, unsure how to progress. Her claws were awfully sharp, so it wasn't as though she could easily touch him. Not without a lot of pain.

The Weavile settled on cautiously rubbing the backside of her hand on his cock. It was the least she could do as he-- His finger dared to enter her, causing her to shudder. Waiting clearly wasn't so bad. Her eyes fluttered for a moment as that bliss hit her. Clifton was the one to pull back this time. "Sorry, am I overdoing it?" he asked worriedly. Stupid, wonderful Cliff, Siena thought to herself. She brought him back into the kiss and pushed his hand back into place. Keep working that magic, she drunkenly thought to herself.

The two continued to tease at one another, daring them to push it forward. Siena wanted him to go at his own pace. He earned it after all, and maybe she was feeling a little guilty about her pushiness. Only a tiny bit. His expert fingers made her disappointed she couldn't do much with her large claws. She could do other things, sure, but-- Clifton traced over her folds again. But just a few more seconds of this. Siena focused on his movements for a moment longer, then pried herself away from that grasp of lust, almost infuriating her senses. Siena sighed. "Something wrong?" Clifton asked. Siena shook her head and placed a hand over his mouth.

This whole situation seemed like a dream. Having Cliff in the nude, on his bed, erection fully out. It was something she'd stupidly fantasize about, and it was here in the flesh. She giggled, then got down on the ground, exactly at dick level. Practice did make perfect, though now that she actually had him, the prospect of going down on him was intimidating. Clifton watched with poorly disguised worry. No problem, it had to be easy. Just mind the fangs.

Siena leaned forward, mouth open, and took the tip of Clifton's erection into her mouth. So far so good. Cliff himself hissed, so she must've been doing something right. She let the head settle into her mouth, getting used to its texture and ever so slightly salty taste. Not bad. What next? Oh right. Her tongue started to circle around it, covering it in her slick spittle. Clifton let out the softest moan that Siena couldn't help but smile at. She stopped, allowing him to relax, then ran around it again at full force. "Sie--" A full on groan. Her smile widened.

Now it was time for the full course. Siena settled her hands on his legs and plunged forward taking nearly his entire length. She could feel him throb inside her mouth, which was a bizarre but perversely pleasing sensation. She could feel it threatening to push farther into her throat. A tantalizing option, one that she almost dared to try were it not for her fear of suffocation and her gag reflex starting to kick in. Instead, she pulled back, sliding her tongue along his cock's underside. Clifton shuddered, placing his hands on hers. See, easy.

Clifton was practically putty in her hands, and why shouldn't he be? He was probably more pent up than she was. In a way, it was like he was saving himself for her. That was such a wonderful thought. Siena started to bob on his erection, suckling along with the motions. Well, if he was waiting for her, then she should give him her all. She sped up, loudly working on his erection. "Siena! Siena, please." He tapped on her hand. She slowed to a stop and looked up at him. "I'm going to finish if you keep that up," he said between gasps She looked back down at his cock. Oh, right. She pulled her head back with a pop. Her dribble coated his erection. That was a good enough job, she figured.

A million different positions started bouncing about in Siena's head. Some she vaguely knew from raunchy movies, and some she entirely made up on the spot. "How about we try something together?" he asked, still worn out from her treat. From behind? Below? Above? Perhaps over the couch? On the couch? Chair! On the chair itself?! What about in the tub? Clifton pulled her up from the ground and set her next to him. She hardly realized she moved, still transfixed on his erection and all the wonderful places they could go with it. "Something simple," he cooed. His hand rubbed her cheek, slowly pulling her out of perversion. She nodded.

With gentle hands, Clifton eased her onto the bed and nudged Siena's legs, which she promptly opened. He sat just in front of her entrance, erection at the ready. Siena was trying to take it as slow as possible. How could she, though? His dick was right there! Just put it in already! "Let me know if it hurts, alright?" he asked. Damn him. Damn him and all of his niceties. The tip of his erection pressed up against her folds, still slick from her drool. Siena nodded and grit her teeth. The proper hole, right there. It was going to happen.

Clifton pushed in with some effort. Siena was probably a few sizes too small, but his member quickly filled up her entrance. She let out a hot breath as his erection pushed in. Yes! It felt like years worth of work had finally come to an end. She practically melted onto the mattress and let Clifton do the work. That gooey, happy feeling spread throughout her body, warming her all the way up to the tips of her claws. Her tongue was bound to loll out of her mouth at this rate. "Are you fine?" Clifton asked. Not now. Siena placed a claw to her lips. "Alright, sorry."

"I'm going to start moving now," Clifton said. That sounded more like 'get ready for the fun' to Siena. She gave a drunken nod and waved her hand, urging him to get on with it. He pulled out, sending another dose of that joy to her body along with a shiver. She nodded again. Clifton obliged, pushing back in. Her body had started to adjust to his human girth, stretching out to fit him. After a few more testing thrusts, Clifton settled into a reasonable routine. Siena rocked back and forth from his thrusts, still enjoying every movement that came her way.

Siena looked up at Clifton. She should have been bathed in lust after finally having him deep inside her, but... Happiness overrode most of that. Seeing him enjoy himself -- enjoying her -- was more than she could ever ask for. His normally stoic and kind visage being replaced with something so vulnerable was for her eyes only. Not a single other soul would be able to enjoy it, as it should be. Selfish? No, loving. That's right, she was loving, and he loved her. Siena grabbed the sheets, bracing herself for Clifton's increase in speed.

Her human's hands originally settled on the bed, but they quickly moved to the Weavile's furred hips, allowing him to push further in with every thrust. It was like she was rubbing off on him. Siena let out a bestial moan every time he pushed back in. There was no stopping him now, which was just perfectly fine by her. As he pushed in and out, Siena began to think back to whatever positions her mind could think up. Not all of it had to be vaginal, of course. Her body was instantly reminded of that less than pretty night when she teased up against her other hole. Her body tensed up at the thought. Her heart started to hammer more.

That could be like a redemption, right? Asking him nicely was certainly better than doing it in secret. Siena bit her lip. She shakily tapped on Clifton's arm, bringing him to a stop. He was breathing heavily now. No turning back, he had to finish somewhere. She shooed him away, which he hesitantly complied with. Then, with a deep breath and what effort her shaky muscles could muster, she lifted her rear up and spread her ass. Siena let out a low growl. Do it. Clifton paused. "Do you-- I mean-- I haven't even done-- Uh--" he stuttered. Siena growled again. That was enough to get him moving.

Clifton positioned himself up against her hole, her legs still up in the air. He braced himself against the bed and looked into her eyes. She looked back with a smile and a nod. He swallowed, then pushed forward. There it was again, that odd yet pleasing gush of pleasure that pushed open her ass. Siena's eyes rolled back as she groaned. Cliff came to a stop, probably making sure she was OK. Whatever the case, she tapped on his arm, goading him on. They needed to come up with a better signal for next time.

The human's length eased further in until he was almost entirely in. Siena's body easily accepted him, though she couldn't help the twitching flexes that squeezed his manhood. Her body felt as light as a feather. This was getting to her more than she expected. She feebly wrapped her legs around his waist, then gave another encouraging tap and a growl. Clifton pulled out. Siena gasped. Then he pushed right back in. She moaned and squirmed on the mattress. It felt like an invasion of all the wrong places, but it was so, so good.

Clifton was quicker to pick up the pace this time, settling into the back and forth faster than Siena expected. He must've been aching far more than she was now. He leaned forward, bringing her hips higher up. One of his hands left the bed and settled on her hips. Oh no. She flinched as his finger prodded against her labia again. Quickly, it slipped in, along with another finger. She giggled as Clifton assaulted both of her holes. It was getting to be more than she bargained for, but there wasn't a chance she was going to stop him.

Stupid, stupid, wonderful Cliff. Siena's insides seared as he picked up the pace further. Her asshole still twitched and spasmed, though she did her best to keep it steady to get as much friction as she possibly could. He was practically plowing her now. And his fingers, his damned fingers kept going at it. She realized a little too late that she was rolling down into a blissful orgasm. She tried to wrap around him again and failed. Her hips weakly jerked as she hit the bottom of an explosive end. Not that she could do much except gasp and moan, her body was entirely enraptured with the heat that took up her entire form.

Siena slumped into the bed, gasping for air. Clifton, however kept at it, keeping that pleasure going until he finally plunged forward with a groan. Her eyes widened as her mind realized what was happening. A sticky, warm rope of semen shot inside of her. Just the thought alone was enough to reignite that spark of lust. Her legs tightened again. All of it! She pulled him down on top of her, bringing his head next to hers. Cliff's breathing spiked as he sent out another rope of semen. Siena twitched and squirmed as his hot seed settled inside of her. A final spurt seemed to coat the entirety of her rectum.

She snuggled her head into his with a tired mewl. Lovely, lovely Clifton.

_

The two lovers lay there, side by side. Siena found no energy to move or do much of anything except gasp. Gasp and steal looks at Clifton's nude form. She could feel his semen still roiling around inside her, creating an odd sensation every time she shifted. "Think we should"--Clifton gasped--"go for a bath?" he asked. Siena lazily rolled onto her side, and took hold of his arm. "That's a no, then." She tightened her grip. "Definitely a no." The fluids inside her slid down to their new resting spot, causing her to wince. They had to do this more often.

_

The chill of the air was a comforting one. It was refreshing to get out of the house again and away from all the heat. Siena looked around the forest for any sign of large, unwanted creatures. Not a peep from anything. Just her and -- she whipped around to see Clifton trailing after her. As it should be. She walked back over to his side and took hold of his hand. "Don't you want to rush on ahead?" Clifton asked, giving her a light squeeze. She shook her head.

"Not even for a doughnut?" Cliff asked with a chuckle. Siena squinted and shook her head. What a mean joke. She circled out in front of him and tugged on his shirt. "What? Now? C'mon, we aren't even on our way back." She tugged again with a growl. "I guess I deserve it, alright." He stretched out his arms and, with an exaggerated groan, picked Siena up, carrying her all ladylike. She nodded with a 'hmph' and rested her head on his shoulder. "It's tough having such a needy girlfriend, you know." Siena shook her head. "What?" You know the right word. She tilted her head to the side. "Wife. Sorry, such a needy wife." She nodded and rested her head again.

Lovely, lovely husband.