A Happy, Vile Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siena flipped onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. She idly played with the rock with her claws. You did get it to seem more appealing, after all. Bigger? More human? She stretched out her arms. That was about as human as she could get. "Siena? You forgot you treats," Clifton said, shaking the bag. She quickly drew her arms back in, crossing them with a grumble. "Everything alright?" he asked as he walked over and set the bag on her bed. She looked at him. Perfect as ever. Siena nodded.

Clifton sat down on her mattress. "Sorry if I spooked you earlier at the store. I thought maybe if you spent more time with a nice..." Ghost. Blegh. "Y'know, you'd warm up." While not the issue, Siena gladly accepted the apology with a nod. "Good." He scooted a little closer to her. "You know I'd protect you, right?" he said. Siena nodded again. That was the only reason she was here, after all. She sat up and pressed her forehead against his arm, rubbing against him. Clifton was right next to her and she couldn't do a thing. They were on completely different trains of thought.

"We'll have lunch in a little bit. So don't spoil your appetite." Clifton started to get up, but was quickly pulled back down by Siena with a growl. "Alright, alright. I'm not leaving." She shifted her head toward his chest, allowing him to gently place his arm on her back. "I think it's time you take out the trash. The can is piling up." Siena didn't listen to him, instead focusing on his heartbeat. She pulled away and stood up. "Done?" Siena nodded. "You sure?" She nodded again more firmly. "Absolutely?" She hissed. Clifton stood up with a smile. "Alright then." He walked out of her room. Siena looked down at the stone in her hand. Honestly, the thing just made things worse.

_

Siena sat at the kitchen table, quietly munching away at her sandwich. Every so often she would glance at the hallway, reminded of her stupid mistake. Clifton sat across from her, eating his own meal. "Feeling better now?" he asked. Not really. She nodded. "Good, good. I'll go get the food for us next time, alright?" Siena shook her head. She wasn't going to admit defeat yet. "Well, if you say so." She looked at him more closely. There wasn't anything off about his reactions, so she must still be in the clear.

Clifton made it a point that watching television while eating was impolite, so there was little to fill the silence aside from their chewing and swallowing. Siena had never really noticed it before, since she was mostly concerned about whatever was on her mind, or devouring her meal. Seemed hard to focus on those now, and Clifton wouldn't leave her thoughts. "You're going to burn a hole through me eventually, Siena," he said. She shifted her gaze back to her food. "I don't have something on my face, do I?" As funny as that would be, no. Siena shook her head. Clifton wiped down his face with a napkin regardless.

She couldn't stay in here any longer. It was starting to weigh on her nerves. Siena opened her mouth and ravenously downed whatever remained of her sandwich. "Were you that hungry?" Clifton asked. She stood up and rounded the table, quickly planting a kiss on his cheek, then dashing straight out the door. "Be safe out there!" Cliff called out. The Weavile only just barely closed the front door on her way out. Rounding the house, Siena found the waterspout and scaled it, pulling herself onto the roof.

With careful steps, she walked over to the side of the chimney and laid down on the roof. She sighed, feeling that weight slither off of her a small amount, but still lingering. Siena placed her hand on the side of the stone chimney and started to scratch away at it. What was she going to do now? It was only a matter of time before Clifton realized what had happened. She had done a fairly good job of hiding herself. Now, however, it seemed to be unbearable.

It wasn't a heat, or an extreme lust. She had dealt with those reasonably well. Now it was a breaking point. Clifton was getting older. Not right away, of course. He was as spry as he had been during all the years chasing her. However, humans always seemed to focus on getting a partner in the end. One to have children with, and love and cherish forever. Her grip tightened on the wall. That wasn't happening. She wasn't getting shoved to the side for a human who wouldn't love Clifton even as half as much as she herself did.

But was that happening? Siena returned to scratching. Clifton was practically married to his job, spending his time with her out in the woods. She looked out at the neighborhood from her short vantage point. There were a few people outside spending time with their own Pokemon. They were like... pets? Weren't they? Siena wasn't a pet, as lavish as that lifestyle could be, and yet, she wasn't really an equal to Clifton either. Not one that could reasonably seek him out as a mate.

Maybe she should be a viable mate, then. Clifton had never outright denied her. She sped up her scraping. Maybe she could test the waters, see how he felt about her. Of course, he had to like her. Who wouldn't? Sexually, however, she was somewhat lacking in the more curvaceous parts of human females. Petite is how she would describe herself, if she could actually speak. Her free hand ran across her torso. Entirely lacking in the chest department. Two nubs hidden just underneath her fur marked where breasts would logically be, but they wouldn't expand without the hormonal push for milk.

"Siena? You up there?" a voice called out, interrupting her romantic musings. She crawled over to the edge of the roof and looked down, there was Clifton, with his ever happy smile and bright eyes looking right back at her. She had to admit that liking humans too much was definitely an oddity. He lacked that particular smell that marked him as being a viable mate. Not that her heart cared. "I knew you'd be there. Why don't you come on down?" Siena considered her options. Skulking up her or down there. Why skulk? Make yourself viable, she thought. "Well?" Sure.

Siena dangled her legs off the side of the roof and pushed herself off, gracefully landing on the ground next to Clifton. "I wish you wouldn't do that. It scares me every time, you know." Siena looked up at him. There wouldn't be a better mate coming along. Ever. She hopped up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, then wrapped her legs around his waist. "I'm happy to see you too," he said with a chuckle and a pat on the back. Make yourself viable. What would a human do? Siena licked her lips, then pushed into a kiss.

It occurred to Siena a little too late that she probably wasn't even ready for a kiss, let alone such a deep one. The first thing she noticed was the overwhelming scent Clifton had. He smelt a bit like pine trees mixed in with a hint of those funny shampoos he used. The stubble he had, brushed up against her. It took a moment for her brain to register that her tongue was wildly swinging about in his mouth, bashing up against his. Her eyes had inadvertently squeezed tight, so she hadn't the slightest clue what his reaction was. At least he wasn't pushing, right?

After what seemed like an eternity of head turning and tongue mashing, Siena pulled away and hopped back down. She wiped the mess of saliva off her mouth. Was it always going to be that bad? She looked back up at Clifton, who did much of the same wiping. Then he smiled and stuck out his tongue. "How long were you planning that prank? I'll admit, it got me good," he said. He shook his head. "I think I prefer them when they're not so messy though." He furrowed his brow and placed a hand over his mouth. "Maybe you should ease up on the candy."

For a brief moment, Siena was furious. How dare he think her bombastic declaration of desire was a joke? A mere laugh in her face? She let all that angry steam blow out her nose, relaxing her. Laughter was better than outright hatred. That was a foot in the door to open him up. She stuck out her tongue, put on a crooked smile, and ran back inside. "Hey! Get back here!" Clifton wasn't far behind her, shutting the door as he came inside. "Let me look at your back." No. Siena shook her head. "Come on, Siena. You were up on that dirty roof." He put a hand on her shoulder. She rolled her eyes and let him turn her around gently.

"Look at this." Clifton brushed his hand across her back. "Dirty snow and soot." Carefully, his hands went over her, tickling her. "You need to pick a better place to mope." Siena grumbled. "I'm afraid to say, but you'll need a bath." Her eyes widened. Bath? That didn't sound so bad. "Don't bother complaining." Oh right. Siena gave a half-hearted hiss. Have to keep up the charade. He gave her a pat. "Wait in the tub for me, alright?" he said. Now if only he had said 'bed' instead of 'tub'. Siena complied, walking into the bathroom and sitting down on the edge of the bathtub.

Siena crossed her legs and started preening her head plumage. What was her next move? The kiss was a good step, but she was starting to crave a little more. The Weavile paused. She couldn't do anything Clifton wouldn't want. Treat others as you want to be treated. Frankly, that had barely been a consideration anywhere in her life, but she should at least do it for Clifton. Maybe not exactly, as she would have been just fine with him throwing her on his bed and-- Siena shook her head. Probably not the best time to get aroused. That can wait for later.

"Alright, into the tub," Clifton said, walking in with a few buckets in-hand. While baths had their own charm to them, they still felt childish in a way. Let's make things interesting, she thought to herself. Siena stepped in and pulled on the faucet tab that would make the shower head turn on. "Now how am I supposed to wash you with water spitting all over me?" Clifton asked. She pointed to herself and then to the shower head. "No offense Siena, but I don't trust you taking a shower. Not a proper one." Siena rolled her eyes, sat down and tugged on his clothing. He shook his head. "I already took my shower today. You're the dirty one." Truer than he figured. Siena tugged again with a grumble. "Don't be silly. That would be super awkw--" He nodded. "Oh I get it, another joke." Her hand slipped from him. It was going to be harder than that.

Clifton set the buckets down in the bath, then turned on the faucet, but not before flicking the tab down again. "I'll be quick," he said. Not like he needed to. He filled up the buckets, then poured one onto Siena's back. She was instantly hit with icy cold water and hissed. "Sorry. Too cold?" Siena nodded with a scowl. He quickly replaced the water with a warmer batch. She relaxed as the next bucket poured over her, warming her up in waves. "Much better," he said as he lathered up some of that gooey, gross shampoo in his hand. She shuddered as he rubbed it into her fur, sickened by its texture. "Sometimes I really wonder if you're all grown up," he said with a laugh. Siena huffed.

Those smooth hands got to work on Siena's body, massaging the shampoo into her. The sensation was still gross, but offset by Clifton's fingers firmly playing across her body, loosening her up. She couldn't help a few content sighs and mewls that escaped her lips. Clifton paid them no mind, continuing on with his work until Siena was a soapy mess. Not in the way she would like either. Then came the next bucket, and the water washed it all away. "There's my pretty lady again," Clifton said with a soft smile. Siena averted her gaze and pursed her lips.

The cleaning continued, with Clifton making sure the shampoo completely rinsed out of her. His hands would occasionally brush over Siena's unmentionables, but only briefly. She could tell there was a twinge of embarrassment to the ordeal. That could be anything. Anything. A horrible plan bubbled to the surface of her thoughts. She waited for another chance stroke against her privates and-- She squeaked out a moan. While she surprised herself with her own eagerness, she watched Clifton's reaction closely. He stumbled for a moment on the washing, then quickly returned to what he was doing without a word. That was it. A taste of his deeper thoughts.

And then, there was a spattering of guilt. Clifton didn't want that. Why should she? Siena quietly let Clifton do his work as she stewed in her thoughts. If he did want it, he would have told you. She looked up at his eyes. Not a hint of anger or displeasure. Siena had to admit she was lucky enough to have a man that would put up with all her stupidity. A towel wrapped around her. "You wanna dry yourself?" Clifton asked, with that regular cheery disposition. Siena looked down at the towel and shook her head. "Alright." He presented his hand, which Siena took up. The man pulled her up, and led her out of the tub and into his room.

Being in Clifton's abode was like a heavy weight pressing down on her. She could hardly believe the things she did in here, especially now when Cliff was happily and innocently willing to dry her off. He eased her onto the edge of his bed and started to wipe her down. "You know, Siena, you can always talk to me. No need to roof mope," Clifton said. She hated the way he said it, and loved the sentiment. She fell against him and sighed. Not much she could say. It was hard to vocalize 'I love you' with her bestial noises. Though even if she could, she wasn't sure she had the will to do so.

Siena glanced around the room from the comfort of Cliff's arms. His room was nearly as sparse as Siena's own. The only objects that set it apart were the addition of a television and a work desk off to the side. At the moment it was empty aside from a picture frame of a far younger Clifton and Siena sharing a less than agreeable hug. It was still a surprise to think that small creature used to be her. There was that pang of guilt again. She shook it off. Clifton put his hands on her shoulders, calming her. "Easy, I'll be done soon," he said. Siena nodded.

"Did you enjoy today's patrol?" Clifton asked suddenly. Siena growled and shook her head. "None of it?" She cupped her hand into a crude zero. "Not even when you threw that snowball at me?" Siena thought on it for a moment, then raised one claw. "Heh, I thought so. You're lucky I was on the job or I'd have hit you right back." Siena softly hit him on the leg, and shook her head. Not a chance. "I caught you once, I could do it again." He wrapped his arm around her as his other hand wiped her down. Siena rubbed her head into his neck. He could, and she wouldn't even complain.

"Hopefully work lets up a little and we won't have to wake up as early," Clifton said. Siena stretched and snuggled into Cliff while smacking her lips. "You've got your own bed now, Siena," he said with an exaggerated sigh. She snuggled into him again. That wasn't going to stop her. She slid down until she was practically laying on his lap. Being smaller had its advantages, Siena thought as she tried and failed to curl up on him. "You're damned lucky you're so cute, you know that?" Siena gave a toothy grin and nodded.

Clifton gave up and turned on the television. It was tuned into one of those strange channels that had decades old black and white shows. Siena wasn't sure why anyone would watch them, but Cliff seemed to love them, particularly the ones about cowboys on horses. It was a wonder he didn't have a horse, and Siena was particularly grateful he didn't. He was even humming along to theme, what a goofball. Though, Siena had to admit it was somewhat cute, as embarrassing as it was.

As they watched, it became increasingly apparent to Siena how close she was to Clifton's groin. Her mind had permanently secured itself in the darkest gutter, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to get it out. "You think I could make it in the wild west?" Clifton asked, disrupting her lewd thoughts. She thought on it for a moment. Her eyes flicked over to the television screen, imagining Cliff in one of those burly cowboy getups. That thought stuck to her. A trickle of sweat from his brow, down his neck, across his toned chest, soaking into his work shirt. These shows weren't bad after all. "It doesn't take that much thought, I would think," Clifton joked.

Siena turned her attention back to him and nodded. A lasso to tie her up as he peppered little kisses across her body. Gosh, was it hot in here? She fanned herself with a hand. "Sorry, is it hot in here? I'll open a window," Clifton said earnestly. Siena held him in place and shook her head. Not quite like that. "Don't want your bed to move, huh? Don't complain later." How could she?

Over time, Clifton started to lay back. Try as he might, it was clear sitting in one spot was getting to him. Siena, not wanting to torture him anymore, but also not wanting to give up her human pillow, decided to leave his lap and lay back on the bed. With a firm tug and a growl, Siena guided Clifton over to her side. He made no protest, quietly and comfortably laying down next to her. "Not sure why I even bothered to get you a room," he said with a chuckle. Siena shrugged.

As much as the show fueled Siena's fantasies, she was almost entirely focused on Clifton himself. She laid her hand atop his chest and planted herself firmly in his arm's grasp with some manipulation. As usual, Cliff let her pose him. He only gave a small squeeze once she was in place. "Sharp, sharp, ah-ah-ah," Clifton said with a wince. Siena realized she had inadvertently started slowly scratching him as her thoughts began to turn. She pulled her hand away and softly mewled in apology. "No problem. I'm just going to need my blood later is all." The Weavile knew he was joking, but couldn't help but examine her claws. She sighed in relief when she found no trace of red.

Instead, Siena wrapped her arm around him and listened closely to his heart. That calm thump, thump, thump managed to ease her mind, which was alight with both devious thoughts and worried musings. For a split second, she wished she didn't have to leave his side, that she could lay here forever and take him in, feeling every little reaction that came from him. She paused. That was weird. What if she got hungry, or bored? "Look at that. Fanning a six shooter!" Clifton said. Especially if she got bored.

Siena pulled herself closer to him. His heart started to beat faster. Boredom didn't seem like much of a problem anymore. She looked up at Clifton. It felt weird to have this one sided excitement. Well, he didn't really look at her in 'that way' after all. They seemed to be good friends as far as he was concerned. Stuck in friendship. At the very least that meant it could become something more. Her eyes moved down to his groin. Not now.

The two continued to watch television while Clifton would remark on whatever had happened every so often. Siena tightened her grip on Cliff, making sure he wouldn't head off anywhere without her express permission. "You just wanna lie in bed all day watching TV?" Clifton asked with furrowed brows and a small smile. Siena considered it. Right now all she wanted to do was stay with him. It felt like if she let go, she might lose him, as silly as it seemed. She nodded. "We have to eat eventually." Siena rolled her eyes and nodded again. Reality always had to rain on her parade.

_

"How's your ramen?" Clifton asked. They sat on his bed eating away at the simple meal. Siena replied by loudly slurping and smacking her lips. "Must be good." She nodded and awkwardly stuck her fork into the noodles again. Claws weren't made for the modern human world, but she managed well enough. Slowly, she spun the fork around, pulling in a large amount of noodles. It was about time for another indirect kiss, she figured. She held the fork up to Clifton with an 'ah'. "No, thanks, I've got my own." Siena cleared her throat. 'Ah'. "Really." Siena's eyes widened and she cleared her throat yet again. "Alright, alright." Clifton relented and accepted her offering, eating the forkful of ramen. Good.