A Happy, Vile Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siena quickly went back to eating, rolling up another batch of noodles that she downed near instantly. It was then that she realized a stray bit of noodle stuck to his mouth. Siena tapped on her chin to point it out. Cliff reached up to get it. "Oh, tha--" Then, in a flash, the Weavile darted forward and licked it away, making sure her tongue trailed over his mouth in the process. "You are just full of surprises today." Siena couldn't help but giggle at her brazen actions. It was fine if it was that innocent, right? "I could have germs, you know," Clifton said as he took another bite of his own bowl.

Germs? That was the last thing she cared about. She shrugged and opened her mouth again. Cliff chuckled and backed away. For a brief moment there was slight sadness that he would deny something like that, but she quickly reminded herself this was all simply jokes. There was no romance here. Not on his bed. No. As they shared kisses. Not really. So close to one another. Damnit. Her mind descended deeper and deeper, annoying and arousing her to no end. "Something wrong?" he asked, snapping her out of her delirium. Siena wanted to nod. Yes, something is wrong. You aren't taking me right now. She noticed her breathing was starting to quicken, and forced herself to calm down. Once she had done so, she gave a sheepish shake of the head.

Clifton placed the back of his hand on Siena's forehead. "Doesn't feel like a fever." Siena shook her head again and returned to eating. "Need medici--" Siena grumbled. "OK, OK."

This day was getting worse.

_

"As much as I don't mind you being here, Siena," Clifton said, face half buried in the Weavile's chest, "your claws are pretty sharp." She eased her grip on his head. They had been together nearly the whole day and it still didn't ease the fervor in her heart. Siena looked around the room, then got up and moved over to Clifton's work desk. She pulled out some mittens and awkwardly put them on, then turned around to present them. "I guess that fixes things." He looked up at the window. "It's getting dark outside. Maybe you should head for bed?"

Siena paused and looked over at the window. She turned her attention back to Clifton and quietly laid herself beside him again. "It's fine, Siena. You know I'm always right across the hall. You can sleep in your room." She wrapped an arm around his, making sure she was bound tightly to him. "OK, OK. Let me at least take a shower first, alright?" Siena briefly considered denying him, but let him leave her grasp.

Clifton walked away, leaving Siena to stare up at the ceiling. She held up her mitten covered hands. That was a little more human. Probably not enough for Cliff, however. She let her hands drop back to the bed. There was still that barrier between them that was only exacerbated by her fears and heart flaring up every time she looked at him.

A howl of wind blew through a peep in the window, causing Siena to flinch. She got up and firmly shut it with a hiss. The Weavile tugged on it again, ensuring nothing could get in. Though, she knew that wasn't entirely true. Ignoring that thought, Siena went back to Clifton's bed and buried herself in his pillow. Just like his jacket, it had taken up a lot of his scent. It allowed her to calm down somewhat. She put her arms around it, pretending that it was Clifton holding her close. Sad, she knew, especially when the man was in the other room, but this pretend Cliff returned her love fully.

Slowly, she moved it between her legs, not letting her face up from it. Then, she started to grind up against it. It was crude, and wrong, but it fed that animalistic urge and the pain that lingered just beneath her thoughts. Her legs tightened and she gasped. She let out a low, crude growl. Fruitlessly, she tried to mold it, accentuate it into speech. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't say a thing. Whatever 'I love yous' left her throat came out as a strained mess.

The shower shut off. Siena quickly discarded the pillow, flipping the offending side over and out of sight. What is wrong with you? He sleeps there! Siena shut her eyes and sighed. It felt like hours waiting for Clifton. He returned, clad only in those boxer shorts, firing Siena up all over again. They weren't a rare sight, but they felt like a treat all the same. "You still sure about this?" Clifton asked. "What if I waited for you to fall asleep?" Siena couldn't manage a response. Instead, she looked to the empty spot next to her. Cliff didn't push the subject any further, and quietly took his place in resignation.

Siena found herself staring again, eager to take in his body as if it were the first time she had ever seen it. She shut her eyes again, forcing her libido back into line. This wasn't a heat. This was plain, misguided lust, and she knew it. That wasn't to say she didn't love Clifton. There wasn't a doubt in her mind about that. Siena eased up next to him, feeling his cool skin. Relax. Cliff seemed to be trying to sleep, though he hadn't pulled up the covers. Perhaps he knew her fur was already enough. It hurt how considerate he was, especially how little she had considered him earlier.

The Weavile stared harder at Clifton, as if she could read his mind if she stared deep and long enough. It reminded her an awful lot of the first time she slept in this very bed, though when that happened, it was confusion and awe. She laid her head on Clifton's shoulder. Had he not intervened, she wouldn't be here, or anywhere. She'd still be laying in that patch of snow, cursing herself and the world for everything it had thrown at her. She looked at his calm visage. Clifton hadn't been as angry as he was that night.

Siena looked down at her form. Being closer to Clifton wasn't the only reason she had tried to become bigger. Even when she did, that scar lingered. But he was always there to keep her safe and secure. Her knight in cushiony armor, always at the ready to ease her heart. She looked back up at him. Though, she couldn't stay the damsel forever. Always looking to him to ease her heart. She could do the same, and more. They had to be more. So much more.

Soft, prolonged breaths signified that Clifton finally fell asleep, leaving Siena alone to herself. No, no, he was still here, just asleep. She expected sleep to come swiftly with her human cushion. If only she were so lucky. The day's thoughts events continued to spin around in her head, pushed on by her anxiety of the situation. She vainly tried to shut her thoughts out and closed her eyes, praying for daylight to come.

_

A sudden pang of uncomfortableness yanked Siena out of a lifeless sleep. She shot up, finding herself still in that bed, late at night. The Weavile snapped to the spot next to her, only relaxing once she confirmed Clifton was next to her. He was lying on his back, untouched from when he first fell asleep. Were it not for her hearing, she might have feared he wasn't breathing. Though she leaned close to make certain regardless.

The room felt unbearably hotter, but there wasn't a chance Siena was about to leave. She eased back into the bed with a sigh. As her mind restarted, she realized that twinge of desire starting up inside of her again. Naturally her eyes wandered over to Clifton. She rubbed an eye. Lower. His intimate parts, outlined in those flimsy fabrics. She grumbled to herself. Right there. I could just-- No. I don't think-- Why not a sampling? A touch. A taste. A tease. Right now.

You could apologize later. What matters now is how you feel. Just that little touch will help. Make it feel better. Siena reached out and graced that outline with her palm. Hot. Tempting. Her claw hooked the band of his pants mindlessly as she sat up. Slowly she unveiled her prize, quietly gasping as it came into sight. Her heart felt light as it went faster and faster. She braced herself on the bed with one hand as the other treaded on dangerous territory, brushing up against Clifton's member. Her hearing was so fine-tuned to his breathing. Any squeak, any change, she could just up and disappear like nothing happened.

Clifton wasn't awake, but his body was. Ever so slightly his erection started to grow at her gentle prodding. Nothing was stopping her from taking him right there. Nothing to pull her back other than her conscience hanging by a thread. Intimacy was meant to be shared. This was selfish. Maybe it was only intimacy if it was... Her probing hand returned to her body, sliding over her groin. Not here. Lower. Her claw moved through her fur, edging up on the edge of her anus. Right here. Vaginal was intimacy, and this hole was just raw pleasure, right? People mated for children.

Her crude logic made sense to her troubled mind. She teased her other hole a little more. It wasn't a bad idea, she figured. Siena could save herself for when the time properly came. Now was like a test run. A sampling of the real thing. Without much more consideration, she warily straddled Clifton. Her groin started to warm. It was almost like she could feel his excitement radiating from him. Her hand greedily grabbed his member and pointed it up, savoring the sensation of it in her palm.

The tip of Clifton's erection prodded against her awaiting hole. It felt so crude and wrong, making it all the better. Her lust was eating up every sensation that went her way. Eventually she let go of his penis, now moving back and forth on the head as it threatened to plunge into her at any moment. She bent over and braced herself on the bed. Clifton hadn't moved, hadn't stirred. Just a little more. Siena pressed down, forcing her human's erection against her hole. Bit by bit she stretched herself out with the head of his erection until it slipped in. An intense warmth radiated through her as her muscles twitched around Clifton.

He was inside her. Not in the way she had hoped, nor in the situation she wanted, but it happened. There was a dirty sense of fulfillment and a jolt of joy. At the back of her mind there was also disappointment in herself for doing this. Siena gripped the sheets and pushed that thought further back, it quickly faded under her lust. She pushed further down, gritting her teeth as her hole stretched to accommodate Clifton's length. A groan escaped her clenched mouth. More. Her hips gladly obliged her, sliding further down. It felt odd, this erect thing sliding up into her, but she relished every bit of it.

Siena stopped about half-way down and merely enjoyed the experience. Her ring of muscle had relaxed, settling around Clifton's member. Siena could feel him lightly twitch inside of her. Every time he did, her body would react with a twitch back, sending a chill up her spine. Just a little bit more. Siena bit her lip and started a slow and tedious bounce on Clifton. Her body screamed to go faster as her mind only just barely kept her in line.

What if he came? Right now? Directly inside of her, covering her innards with sticky cum? Siena drunkenly giggled at the prospect. It would be a pain to clean out, no doubt. The sensation of it flowing into her, however-- She shivered. That would be wonderful. Siena sped up slightly, just enough for Clifton not to stir. Her grip on the sheets tightened. If only she had something to rub herself with.

Siena wasn't sure how long she went at it. She was almost entirely focused on the member pushing its way through her rear. Something eventually stirred in her mind. Clifton's breathing was starting to raise in speed. Siena inhaled sharply and stopped. Her heart threatened to burst right through her chest in a panic. She watched Clifton closely with held breath. Eventually he calmed down, presenting the perfect opportunity to escape. She pulled off of him, only barely muffling a moan as he slipped out of her. The Weavile tumbled back onto the bed and stared at Clifton.

Once she was satisfied that he wouldn't wake up, she covered his shame and stared at the ceiling, mind racing with fears and excited delights. I did that. It was real. A moment of connection she would treasure and hate forever. The sensations inside her lingered for a while, causing her to squirm before they faded away. Once they did, she turned her attention back to Clifton. She stared and stared and stared, fearing that he'd wake up and toss her out. It never came.

_

Sleep was alien to Siena. She was entirely awake the whole night, finding herself wide awake as the sun rose. Rays of light crept through the window, illuminating the room and washing the misdeeds of the previous night away. With the lack of lust plaguing her mind, Siena only felt guilt. How could she do that? To Cliff of all people. Well, she would only ever do that with Cliff. There was a heavy weight on her shoulders just being near him, yet she couldn't bear leaving.

Clifton's phone didn't go off. No work today. It would only be Siena and him. Sitting around the house. She winced at the thought. Not as though she would be away from him during work, but the job gave her something to focus on rather than just dwelling on her stupidity all day. She rolled over to Clifton's side and gently caressed his arm. Siena would have to tell him. Either about her feelings or about what she did.

With a deep inhale and a stretch, Clifton pulled Siena into a hug. "Good morning, teddy bear," he said jokingly. He made the hug a little too tight, obviously to annoy her. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work. She mewled in response. He pulled back to look down at her. "No work today? Didn't hide my phone, did you?" She shook her head. "Guess we're finally out of the worst of it." Not a chance.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Confession, though she couldn't say that. Siena looked around the room and shrugged. "Well I don't wanna lay in bed all day today." For once, the Weavile couldn't either. There was that urge in her body to move as the pressures of her thoughts got to her. "What if we got doughnuts again today?" Clifton asked as he sat up. He put his hand on hers. "Think you can handle going to Jack's again?" Siena looked down at his hand on hers. If anything, she deserved to go there as punishment. She looked back up with determination and nodded. "Great!" Siena smiled. "Let me get showered first." Then frowned.

As Clifton left for his shower, Siena quickly escaped the room before she was drawn back into her terrible desires. She firmly parked herself on the living arm chair and waited. It was going to be a long day.

_

Siena looked out at the little town from the back seat of Clifton's car. It was nice to see it lit on a bright, sunny day rather than the crack of dawn. There was a lively sense to everything. Odd, then, that they were on their way to see an aging man and his ghost. Siena tightened her seat belt and looked to Clifton. Her human didn't show any signs of anger. Maybe he was pretending that everything was fine. If so, he was a lot nicer than Siena could have ever expected.

"Don't go hog wild on the candy this time. Good will only goes so far, you know?" Clifton said. Siena rolled her eyes along with her head and growled in acknowledgment. It was only fair when the guy had that thing floating around. The ghost probably even touched the food too, smearing ectoplasm all over them. Siena shuddered as Jack's pulled into view, and imagined it dripping with a sticky ooze. They pulled in without issue, though Siena was almost expecting the snowy apparition to stick its head out the door.

The engine came to a stop and the Weavile stepped out of the car. She patiently waited for Clifton to come out, upon which she grabbed his hand. "Don't worry. I'm right here," he said, giving her hand a light squeeze. Sure, she was a little scared, but it was more of an excuse to hold onto him. The door jingled as they passed through. Did it always do that?

"Now there's a sight to behold!" that familiar old man said with a laugh. "Finally tamed her, huh?"

"Siena is just feeling a little under the weather."

"Now you've got me conflicted." Jack shrugged. "How's about a doughnut for your trouble, little lady?" He said, looking down at Siena. She quickly nodded with a wide grin. Who knew it was that easy to get a doughnut? Jack quickly grabbed the sugary baked good and handed it over to Siena.

"Hot chocolate too?" Clifton asked politely. Siena looked to the machine. She could handle it. He was here after all. Her grip on Clifton tightened ever so slightly and she nodded.

"Looking like a proper couple now."

"Well, Siena is the only girl for me," Clifton said with a laugh. "She's a full time job." A joke, perhaps, but Siena played those words over and over in her head. No one else could get their hands on him.

"I'll bet." Jack turned to the machine to perform his unholy summoning. "Antoinette, some hot chocolate if you would, please!" Obediently, the thing bled through the wall and waved at the couple. The way it hung there without a word. How it delicately handled everything. Its stiff dress drooping from its body. Siena knew she could handle the thing easily. Especially now at her size. Antoinette produced two cups and presented them.

"Oh, no thanks. Just a cup for Siena, please," Clifton said, holding up a hand. Still, Antoinette persisted, holding the two cups out and adding a droning hum to its offer which only made Siena's fur stand on end.

"Antoinette insists. Lucky guy, she must like you," Jack replied. What?! Fear was crushed under a mountain of anger. Siena set her doughnut on the counter and swiped the cup from Antoinette, though carefully enough to make sure she didn't actually touch the ghost. The Weavile pulled Clifton closer with a huff. The others paid her outburst no mind, and the ghost happily handed Clifton the cup.

"Merci beaucoup then, Antoinette," Clifton said, raising the accursed Styrofoam goblet. Siena hadn't the slightest clue what that meant, but she didn't like it.

"What's that?" Jack asked, petting the floating thing.

"French? You know because her name?" Clifton said with a furrowed brow.

"Oh." The older man nodded. "Oh right." Siena felt relieved she wasn't the only one out of the loop. She sipped at her treat while she stared down the ghost, trying to acclimate herself to it. "I named her after a tea brand I liked." A smile crept up on her face. That made the ghost seem all the sillier. "So, where'd you get the name for the ruffian?"

Siena looked up at Clifton. She had never really considered her name. It rolled off the tongue and was better than none at all, so she went with it. "Siena, like the reddish color. Strong and earthy, you know? Works well with her pretty coloration," Clifton said, running a hand through her plumage gently. She looked to the ground and quietly sipped her drink again, trying to hide the flustered look on her face. So much effort put into her name that she hadn't ever considered before. It made her all the happier with his choice.

"Hold on now, Cliff. You're making me look bad in front of Antoinette," Jack said with an exaggerated smile. The ghost patted his shoulder.

"She's the only girl for you, Jack, no worries."

"Pshh, don't let my wife hear you say that." Antoinette crossed its arms. Siena briefly wondered if the ghost liked Jack. Fierce competition between a wife and a friend. All the more reason to get Clifton before he committed to a human girl.

"Alright, I'll let you get back to it," Clifton started, "you mind if I get a bag for this?" He motioned toward the doughnut.

"Way ahead of you." Antoinette briefly disappeared behind the counter and came back up, handing a bag to Jack. "Though you could just let go, couldn't you?" he asked as he bagged the treat.

Siena firmly shook her head. "I'm afraid my hands are tied on the matter."

"Gotta admit, Cliff, I think you're already married." Jack handed him the treat, which Cliff held onto with a pinky.