A Haram Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shaved, I didn't expect that," Keenan remarked as his lips left her flesh for a momentary pause.

"Ahh... normal... clean... ah," Tahira explained in embarrassment.

"Well fuck me," he said in wonderment, once more pressing his mouth to her body.

As his tongue pushed into her, she moaned, a low sound that sounded almost anguished. He lapped at her, and she knew he was literally drinking her fluids.

"Nooooo," she sighed and yet her arm descended from her face, her hand cradling the back of his head. She could feel everything. His breath on her dampness, the slight scrape of the stubble on his cheeks and chin as it met her soft skin.

Then she came. Her body pressing against his face as a series of shudders rippled through her, clamping her lips tightly closed to silence the soft sobbing sounds threatening to escape her.

Her climax seemed to satisfy him or perhaps he had tasted enough for now and his youthful impatience urged him to switch things up again. Either way Keenan ceased eating her out as the last lazy ripples of her orgasm faded. Standing up, he seemed taller than before to Tahira's eyes. Her own self appraisal finding that she felt smaller in herself. Compliant and dutiful as a wife, she felt like she was soft clay in this young man's hands, on the verge of being fashioned into something contradictory to anything she could have imagined.

They moved into the room proper, neither caring about the bags still on the floor, nor the fact her underwear still nestled about her knees. It wasn't much of a hotel room, the basic comforts catered for. But there was a bed and that was all that mattered. Unbidden, Tahira undid the small set of three buttons at the neck of her abaya, pulling it over her head.

Always before, she had disrobed in the bathroom, achingly shy and unsure about how another would find her body. She knew instinctively that this man wasn't going to offer her that luxury.

"Shiiiitttt" he said in a drawn-out appreciative voice. "I knew it, moment you hit me with that trolley, I fuckin' knew it! I knew your body would be lit, just like I knew I finna gonna smash it."

Tahira unclasped her bra to the sound of Keenan sucking his front teeth.

"Damn but you got that slim-thick look down hard," he said. She wasn't sure how complimentary 'thick' was but his voice and face were alive with excitement so she figured it had to be good.

Tahira sat back onto the end of the bed as the young black man began stripping off his own clothes. He'd come dressed for work, much as he had looked in the store. First, he peeled off his t-shirt and she couldn't but gaze at the hard dark-skinned body, muscled and firm, his abs and pecs exceptionally well defined. The work pants were held on by a thick double notched belt, heavy enough to drag them down his long legs as he unbuckled it. This day he hadn't bothered wearing underwear. His cock was half erect again. She hadn't fully appreciated it before, even as she'd sucked on it. The top inch was a caramel shade of brown, the other ten inches had a darker hue matching the rest of him, a deep shade of chocolate.

"Back up some," he said, crawling onto the bed as she scooted back on her ass.

Tihara watched as he opened a hand, removing a flat square packet that held a condom. He ripped open the foil, jerking on his cock a few times till it was fully engorged. She could see it was thicker, longer and harder than any she had ever experienced. Not for the first time since meeting him, butterflies of fear floated in her stomach.

He rolled the latex on, the sheath appearing stretched thin by his size.

"Hate these fuckers," he grumbled. It didn't put him off though, pulling her knees apart and lowering himself between her legs. The tip of his big black cock was resting lightly against her entrance, Keenan's face hovering above her hijab framed features.

"Relax," he said, "I'll go easy to start."

To Tahira it felt anything but easy, his size nudging in, slowly, inexorably. Five years since she had been fucked properly and never with a cock as big. Her hands tightened around him, fingers pressing into his back. Her legs moved apart even more as inches of hard flesh moved inside her.

"Ooooh, oh, oh, oh," Tahira panted into his handsome grinning face. Keenan lowered his head, kissing her deeply, his tongue pushing into her mouth, her own twisting around and against his. Then he pushed deep, black cock sinking into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmppphh," she blurted as he stretched her out to meet his needs.

Keenan kept kissing her deeply as he began to fuck her slowly, his ass rising up then pressing back down again. Unhurried, deep strokes.

"Mmph, mmph, mmph," each thrust making her moan within the kiss.

He broke the kiss, dark brown eyes looking into her own honey light brown ones.

"Been achin' for this since I seen your hips movin' when you ran off on me in the store," Keenan said, Tahira's heart going into her throat at the intensity of his stare.

"Hnnnnh, Hnnnnh, Hnnnnh," her startled response as Keenan drove into her deep and hard, over and over again. She came like an over boiling kettle, trembling and quivering, her release a silent scream to the ceiling above her.

"Hnh, hnh, hnh, hnh," he dropped into fast and shallow strokes, Tahira's head turning from side to side on the pillow, her face becoming flushed as he fucked her hard. Another orgasm, this time her scream not silent, just incomprehensible, something inside breaking loose.

Her legs curled up about him, her reaction driving him on faster and harder.

"Black is best," he said in a singsong voice, throwing her texted words back at her. "You got no idea yet but you gonna learn."

Somehow, he shuffled up onto his knees, barely pausing to do so. Tahira's legs were raised up and back so that her knees were pressed either side of her, Keenan's powerful hands holding them in place. He'd been fucking her for twenty, thirty minutes it seemed and he had another gear as well. Jackhammering his black cock inside her, not deep and slow or fast and shallow. DEEP AND FAST.

Tahira's body felt like it was burning up, feverish from the brutal sex. Another orgasm was on its way. As big as the two before combined.

"I'm cumming!" she wailed.

Keenan pulled out like he'd been scalded by the heat of her pussy. She wailed in desperation, already feeling the glorious climax begin to ebb away.

"No! No please, please," she begged.

He tore the condom off, jerking his cock with one hand, his other pushing two fingers into her pussy. Keenan masturbating as he brought her off, her pussy gripping the two thick fingers as the tension broke again and her body flopped about in orgasm. Then thick strands of semen were erupting from his cock, landing in wet lines and splashes on her stomach.

"Why?" It took her a full minute to be composed enough to talk again.

"Hate cummin' in them things," his answer. He sank down on the bed beside her, both of them enjoying the post coital decompress.

A few minutes later, Tahira climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom. She closed the door, staring at her reflection. Thank God it was just this one time. She knew at that moment that a man like that could be her undoing. A thought hit her and she dipped a finger in his sperm that still coated her belly. Almost daring herself she raised a droplet to her lips, smearing it over her top one before licking it clear. Horrified by her impiousness and yet aroused by taking him, she grabbed some paper, wiping herself down.

After she reemerged from the bathroom, Keenan patted the bed beside him, Tahira obediently climbing up onto it to join him. He fingered the fabric of her hijab, then stroked her cheek, his finger outlining the small dimple he found there.

"That's like a religious thing you wearin' that right?"

"Yes, I wear head scarfs at home but outside, I wear a hijab," Tahira answered him.

"S'cool, my mom's always got them... whatcha call it... rosary beads in her bag. Always playin' with them ye know. So, I gets it, same innit?"

She didn't want to correct him, didn't want to lecture him. Talking about her religious beliefs now, naked beside a man who was not her husband, she couldn't. It was just wrong. Tahira gave him a weak smile instead.

"Thank you for this. I-I don't think you know how much I needed it," she said, changing the subject.

"I knows, gimme five and we'll go again," Keenan said.

"Again?" Tahira was still recovering from 'before'.

"I gots two hours before I gotta get working so yeah, I want you again."

Ten minutes later, a second condom and Tahira was on all fours, Keenan standing on the floor as he fucked her from behind. He had slapped her ass hard, the spanking reaching the point that she had to blurt out something.

"Please, I can't get bruised, my husband might notice."

Keenan had stopped though he continued to fuck her strongly for a while after. Then as her head was sinking lower and lower, her full hips rising as she found herself presenting herself to him like an animal might, he delivered a huge stinging slap to one full ass cheek, burning a big palm print onto the delicate flesh and sending it rippling from the impact.

"Don't bullshit me again," he said calmly, "if'n he'd been takin' care of business then you wouldn't be texting me. So if'n I want to bruise that big beautiful ass, I'm gonna." And he smacked her other cheek.

It was a close call which burned the redder, her ass or her face as the shame of his truth hit her.

"Next time, you be on birth control cos this wearin' a rubber shit is old," he said, still fucking her, Tahira still pushing back.

'Ya Allah... no... not going to be a next time' she thought to herself. She would stay silent, feign obedience, just get through it.

An orgasm hit her. So intense as it coupled with the stinging pain from her scolded ass cheeks. Through the jumble of thoughts that went hurtling through her pleasure befuddled mind, Tahira latched onto one. 'How much better would it feel, if his cock was bare?'

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, I will get pills," she squealed aloud to Keenan.

He fucked her like that for an age, dropping slaps to her ass at random moments and yet each slap seemed perfectly timed to bring on another climax or to elongate one she was on the throes of. By the time his warm seed was splattering onto the burning cheeks of her ass, Tahira was already figuring out where to hide the birth control pills at home.

<<0>>

He dropped her off at the store carpark, not looking at her, as if he'd simply given her a lift. He'd already told her that he would meet her again, same place, same time, that coming Wednesday.

It was when she was pulling her house keys from her purse that reality finally settled in. The euphoria of the amazing sex fading enough for rational thought to begin. She let herself in the front door, glancing at the clock in the kitchen out of pure habit. She still had time before collecting the kids.

Her body ached but in a deliciously used sense. Even the slight wince as she sat down at the kitchen table, her ass cheeks still tender from him spanking her, seemed a terribly small price to pay.

The real price was the fact she had to end it with Keenan. Tahira pulled out her phone, tapping out the start of an apology, an explanation that for herself, her family and her faith, she wouldn't be able to see him again.

Keenan wasn't a bad guy. Sexually aggressive for sure, but not a bad guy. She was sure he'd understand. As she put together the text, the walls of her vagina convulsed without warning, a simple reaction to the thought of him.

Tahira set aside her phone. She needed to shower first, collect her children. Time enough to send a text later.

Tonight would be better. Or tomorrow.

Perhaps the day after....

To be continued.