All Comments on 'A Haram Desire Pt. 01'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Impressive deeply unsatisfied Pakistani wife Tahira takes walk on the dark side similar to another white wife we know in "Happy" on discovers her own personal journey to happiness no matter the cost or as the Muslim say a Forbidden desire for Tahira.

Continue on

Cheers!

P.S. potentially wait for Tracking Evil, A Podcast (The Web)

Book 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good.

harry1965harry1965about 1 month ago

top story, can't wait for part 2

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 month ago

Very hot!!! Looking forward to him leading her into greater and greater depravity!!!

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumabout 1 month ago

Absolutely loved it, the push and pull as Tahira wrestled with it all really appealed to me. Can't wait Part 2. Also obsessed with Keenan.

ShaboboShaboboabout 1 month ago

Very good story, enjoyed the build. I was surprised that she had cheated before but it helped with the pace of this story. Good job and looking forward to seeing where things go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No pills... Raw and impregnation

auhound49auhound49about 1 month ago
Thanks for this.

Very nice story, and nice about the possible preg risk, as it should be. I hope they both go raw before she gets on the pill so there is some real risk and hot worry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So excitingly waiting for the next part

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 month ago

A well-written story with an interesting plot. Tahira's dilemma is not uncommon and she is conservative in her infidelity. Her "playing" the internet for partners was a nice touch for a Pakistani in London The first four affairs were short and sweet but satisfied her briefly. The meeting at the grocery store was a nice touch. The lingering follow-up was much better that a "quickie" and their meeting was well-planned, The long sex scene was exciting and in keeping with Kennan's youth. Tahaira's resolve, I believe will not prevail, and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

amazing story, cant wait for part 2

skengersskengersabout 1 month ago

Reminds me of TahrimaBegum stories. Can’t wait for part 2

MrBHMrBHabout 1 month ago

Sorry you are quitting the site for a while. Hate to see you going. Will you update this story before you go?

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 1 month agoAuthor

@MrBH thanks for the comment. Not quitting the site, just taking a break for a while.

Yes I have a part 2 and part 3 planned for this story and they will be written and uploaded before I take my break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...