All Comments on 'A Hard Days Shopping'

by spinder

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Ah... Shopping...

...My (2nd) favorite experience .... you describe my 1st most favorite shortly thereafter... <giggle>. Descriptive actions to the max... just wish it was more of a story, and better descriptions of the characters(the who), what they were doing this for and maybe a shot at the why? As is, its more of a dream sequence isn't it? As such it very well written and the attention to de-"tail" shown thru. Thanks for sharing it as it is... now how about writing a whole story? Gave it 5 stars to get you going :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. My lover preferred me in pantyhose. He would choose the ones he liked, sheer,i would wear them, he would touch my bottom when we were out, gently rubbing his finger against my hole. The first time I had met with him I wore sheer light grey hose,, that night I lost my virginity, I was not expecting to, he was such a gentleman, I invited him in, I had determined before hand I would not, so charming, his hands around me at the kitchen bench while I was making his coffee, kissing my neck, I leaned back, my cock was rock hard. His hands moved gently to my nyloned legs, higher, up to my bottom, gently letting me know his desires, fingering my covered hole. He did not touch my cock, if he had of I know my release would have been immediate. I turned, looked at him and nodded, leading the way, i stood, undid his tie, his shirt buttons, he went to help, I gently pushed his hands away, let me , then the belt, the trousers and underwear, I felt him in the semi dark room, hard, the head leaking, I sat on the bed, gently taking him in my mouth, the unfamiliar yet silky feel of his cock in my mouth, the slightly salty pre cum, his hand gently holding my head as he moved back and forward. Moving back, no, I want to taste it, pulling him forward, he let me, I felt his cock swell , holding my head, the first shot of cum hit my throat, I tried to swallow, half succeeded, he let my head go, I moved forward as more of his cum entered my mouth and he stood still as I cleaned his still hard cock. He moved back, lifting me, I went to remove my skirt, he pushed my hands away, as he undid the zip, pulling it down, I stepped out of it, he gently lowered me to the bed. He moved between my legs, moving up to me, touching my hair, ears, my lips, his hand touching my nylon covered cock, slowly stroking it, down to my hole, moving up, my balls then my cock. I came in my pantyhose, it was immediate, I had no control, jet after jet of cum as he gently stroked me, my first release by a man. I could feel my cum running down to my hole, he moved back and down, lifting me, pulling my pantyhose down and up to my thighs. A gentle finger, rimming me, moving my cum around my hole, I could feel more run down, he used it, my hole felt very wet. My legs were lifted, I felt the head against me, first time, anxiety, wanting it, hoping I could take him, gently pushing back and forward, I felt myself open around him, pain, he rocked forward, in further, pain, in further, I closed around the head, he waited then moved slowly up into me, until I felt him against me. He moved forward over me, his lips finding mine, his tongue entering where his cock had been and he was moving in me, slowly, my insides gripping him, slowly until now my insides had let him go, he was fucking me, oh yes there was pain but now the pain was different, as he made love to me, gently as I felt myself pushing up to meet his gentle thrusts. He stopped, I kept moving, my hole moving up and down his hard cock, once he came out, but he easily pushed back inside me. He moved back, lifted my legs higher, now he was taking me, hard thrusts, this was lust as his cock went deep, my cock leaking, my moans loud, my pleas of fuck me, take me, even louder and now impossibly deep in me, I felt his spasms, his warmth enter me as he delivered his seed into me. I pushed up trying to get more as he let me move on his cock. then still in me, he leaned forward, his lips gently on mine as we both came down until I felt him leave me and lay next to me. My feelings were not mixed, I wanted this beautiful man. Luckily he wanted me and I moved in with him. Oh there goes his hand again, I know he is going to make love to me when we get home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous