A Hard Days Work

Story Info
Daddy’s been stressed at work. Maybe this will help?
2.7k words
4.67
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittie37
Kittie37
36 Followers

It'd been a tough week. Daddy had gotten more projects dumped on him at the last minute and was having a really hard time getting the information he needed to run everything smoothly. Due to all the stress, he wasn't able to sleep and was up all hours of the night. I tried my best to soothe him by giving him massages, letting him relax in the bar, and having every hole at his disposal. Wherever. Whenever. Unfortunately, it wasn't taming the bear enough to give him the reprieve I was hoping for.

I sat and thought about how I could make him feel better. I had already cleaned the house, took care of the dogs, and put dinner in the crockpot. What else was there to do? Suddenly, I had an idea. I threw on his favorite dress, packed a bag of goodies, and headed out in his truck.

I found a deserted dirt road not far from his project and parked. I snatched the bag off of the seat and started to get ready. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and some flavored lip gloss. Next, with some maneuvering in the truck, I put in my butt plug. I left the collar and leash in my bag as a surprise. I was suddenly worried he was going to be mad at me. I've never interrupted him like this at work. Sure, I had come to see him at lunch and he had ravaged me in his office, but I've never done this.

Swallowing my anxiety, I texted him saying I was having troubles with the truck, and I had to pull off the road. Then, I pinged him my location, so he knew exactly where I was. I sat and nervously waited. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. He was already so stressed at work, I was scared I was going to add to it. The notification alert from his call made me jump, causing my heart to pound.

"Kitten, are you okay??"

"Yes Daddy, I'm okay. I wasn't meaning to bother you and I'm sorry to interrupt you at work, I just didn't want to take an uber home and leave the truck behind. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad at you my love. I just got done wrapping up here. I'm on my way. Stay put."

Oh man. He said he wasn't mad but he sounded irritated. He's never really been mad at me. Yes, we've had discussions after frustrating communication and misunderstandings on both sides, but never, ever fought. I hoped today wasn't going to be the first. I breathed deep, smoothed my dress, and waited outside by the truck.

He pulled up in his work truck within 10 minutes of my initial text, climbed out, and looked relieved to see me. Even in the construction cone shirt he hated, he looked amazing. He sauntered (at least I consider it sauntering) over to me and took me in his arms, kissing the top of my head. I unraveled my arms from around his waist, placed them on his chest, and looked up at him. He kissed my lips softly and smoothed my hair back from my face.

"Your lips taste delicious. Are you okay Kitten? What's wrong with the truck?"

I walked around him, put the tailgate of his work truck down, and hopped up on the edge. I leaned back, propping myself up on my arms and tried to look coy. I was so nervous about pulling him away from work, but I tried my best not to let it show.

Daddy walked towards me with a smile on his face. The dimple was prominent like always, giving me goosebumps when I met his gaze. The smallest things about him always made me tingle with love and desire. He came up to me and stood between my slightly parted legs. He ran his fingers up my arms to my face, where he trailed them along my jaw. He ended up weaving his hands into my hair and gently tugged my head back, forcing me to look into his eyes. Those hazel pools of warmth had me mesmerized and breathless. When he looks at me like that, I'm already deliciously trapped.

"There's nothing wrong with the truck, is there little one?" He had that expression on his face. The one where he knows I'm trying to get attention instead of telling him when I need more. It's playful but it's knowing. It's him saying he sees through my bullshit.

"There might be. I mean, I don't know much about trucks, or any vehicles for that matter." I sounded sweet and innocent, smirking at him. I know this demeanor pokes him a bit more, and I loved it. I had started running my hands over his body. Arms, chest, back, waist, no part of him was safe from my touch. I had started to become my own undoing. Just running my fingertips and lightly scratching up and down his soft, warm forearms had me starting to squirm a bit, making the plug more prominent against the metal tailgate. A delightful blend of pleasure and pain.

"Kitten, you and I both know there's nothing wrong. You wouldn't be on a road hidden from view if there had been." His voice was stern but had a teasing quality to it, making me smirk at him.

His eyes burned into mine and I swallowed hard. My mouth was already watering just looking at him. He recognized the longing on my face and winked at me. It pushed me over the edge and I started to feel weak.

"You've been so stressed this week. I've been trying so hard to help you relax and calm your mind but nothing seemed to work. I decided to try something different. I have something for you in my bag. It's on the seat."

He raised an eyebrow at me, let go of my hair, and kissed me.

"You look beautiful today Kitten. I'll be right back."

He kissed me again, soft and slow. Immediately I started to fall into sub space. Every time he kissed me like that, I fell harder and harder. My breathing became shallow and I watched him intently. I really hoped this would work.

He opened the passenger door, and looked in my bag, seeing the session collar and leash. He immediately looked at me, eyes on fire. I knew that look. He looked hungry, like a wild animal about to devour me. It sent shivers running through me. My heart started to pound and my breathing started coming faster. No matter how many times we have a session, I was always nervous and a little scared. During a session he could be unpredictable. It could be soft and sweet or animalistic and rough. It was a surprise every time.

I watched him as he walked back over to me, gripping the collar and leash gingerly, like it was the most treasured thing in the world. I relished in him. My gaze traveled up and down his body. From his hat, which he only took off for me, to the cone shirt he hated, down to his jeans that fit him so right, and finally his worn boots. He was gorgeous and all mine. I could never stop staring at this man. He was perfect.

"What do you want, little girl?" his voice had turned rough and hard, like a stone.

"Um. I thought maybe this would cheer you up. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have bothered you at work." I was breathless. I cast my eyes down and tried to keep the uncertainty off my face.

He placed his fingers under my chin and tilted my head back until we were staring into each other's eyes. Without a word, he put the collar around my neck, buckled it, and adjusted it into place, never breaking eye contact. He clipped the leash on and yanked it forward, causing me to whimper as I rocketed towards him.

"You're going to do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

Eyes still boring into mine, I bit my bottom lip and nodded, unable to form words. My mouth had gone dry.

"Answer me!" He barked his order, loud and firm in my face.

Oh god, I think I messed up. Tears started to pinprick my eyes and I whispered, "Yes Daddy." I couldn't keep my voice from quivering with anticipation and fear.

"Turn around, lay down, and hang your head off the tailgate. Now."

This was new. He's never asked this of me, and we've had a few encounters in, and on, his truck. Either way, the thought of disappointing him was the best motivator to stop overthinking. I quickly spun around and hung my head off the tailgate just like he asked. In this position, I was face to face with the tightening of his pants and thoroughly enjoying the view.

Without warning, he savagely ripped my dress and bra down, releasing my breasts to glow in the sunlight. My nipples instantly hardened from the warmth and breeze. I felt exposed and vulnerable. The way he ripped my dress down so effortlessly caused a moan to escape from my lips and my hips to start to move involuntarily. I could feel myself squeezing around my plug and was aching for him to touch me.

He jerked the leash up hard, "Look at me" he growled.

I looked up at him and cried out as he slapped each of my tits hard. Even in the midst of the pain, my back was arching up towards him, trying to get closer to his touch.

"Unbutton and unzip my pants."

I stretched my hands over my head and worked on freeing him from his jeans. The angle of my arms was uncomfortable, which caused me to fumble at his button and zipper, taking me longer than expected.

He dropped the leash suddenly and with both hands, he forcefully grabbed my nipples and pulled them into the air, twisting as he did so. I cried out again in pain and pleasure, not wanting him to stop but also realizing I needed to complete my task as he was getting impatient. Still struggling, he tugged and twisted harder this time, causing another cry to escape my lips as I finally pulled him free. I stared at his pulsing cock so close to my lips, I could feel its heat and see a small delicious droplet leaking from the tip. My mouth instantly started watering as I strained towards him. All I wanted at that moment was to feel his cock pumping in and out of my mouth. Carefully, I slowly lapped at the tip, reveling in how delicious he tasted.

He smiled down at me, "You're going to take Daddy's cock in your mouth until I cum down your hungry throat. Do you understand me?" His voice was soft and threatening, causing me to squeeze my legs together and grind against the hardness of the truck bed.

" Grab the truck bed, open your mouth and keep it open" he said, as his eyes bore into mine, full of passion and promise.

Immediately did as I was told and was rewarded as he spit into my open mouth. Then, he quickly yanked the leash into the air, and rammed his cock down my throat. I gagged and moaned as he slowly pulled himself out of my mouth and allowed me to breathe.

"I'm going to cum down your throat kitten. And after I'm finished, I'm going back to work", his voice was rigid and unforgiving. Even though I was getting what I wanted, I was going to be punished at the same time.

He tugged up hard on the leash again, forcing my head up and started thrusting his cock in and out of my throat. Instantly my eyes started to water and I started to gag as his cocked punished the back of my throat, over, and over, and over.

"That's right little girl, suck Daddy's cock you fucking whore." with each word, he continued to punish my tits, slapping them around forcefull, never letting up on the leash.

Slap, Slap

I was moaning around his cock, spit pouring out of my mouth, drenching my neck and face. I understood now why he told me to grab the truck bed. He was fucking my mouth so forcefully, I would've rocked farther back into the truck bed. It also meant I couldn't use my hands for anything else. He was in charge as usual, and he was going to take me exactly how he wanted. I was desperate to make him cum as fast as I could. But at the same time, I loved feeling his cock fill my throat. I didn't want it to end. All I wanted was to worship his cock for hours.

"Take that cock you filthy slut!

Slap

Swallow all of Daddy!" he barked, thrusting his hips feverishly in and out of my mouth, torturing my tits over and over.

Slap, Slap, Slap

I couldn't stop myself. Every time that leash pulled me against him, I became wetter and wetter, my thighs growing slick. My pert asshole clenching and unclenching around my butt plug. My hips were bucking uncontrollably. My clit was so hard, it was becoming uncomfortable. I needed to cum so bad. But, I was dying to feel his hot cum spurt into my eager mouth, and flow down my throat. My mind was beautifully blank except for him. My sole purpose at this moment was to please him and I wouldn't let anything stop me.

Slap

I moaned so loud as I feverishly sucked, licked, and pulled, desperately tasting his excitement as it started to leak onto my tongue. I wanted to be rewarded for my good behavior by drinking him down like a fine wine.

"Oh god kitten. You're going to make Daddy cum. Take it down your throat you stupid bitch! Milk Daddy's cock you like the desperate slut you are!" His voice was rough and raw. I could hear it in his voice that he was about to cum, and cum hard.

Slap, Slap

He started thrusting harder and harder, his slaps started coming faster, and more intense. I moaned my want as loud as I couldI was given what I was craving; his hot cum spurting down my throat. I was moaning so loud. My tits felt like they were on fire. I couldn't stop sucking him down. I wanted more. I craved more. My cunt ached so bad, dying to be filled. I needed to be fucked until I couldn't walk. I needed him to fill every hole.

I was startled at the feeling of his finger tips running over my tits so lightly, I broke out in goosebumps. The softness of his touch against the pain radiating across my breasts was exquisite and agony.

He slowly pulled out of my mouth, helped me sit up, and turn around. He lovingly wiped my face dry with his shirt, and ran his fingers through my hair, helping smooth it. I was so dazed and absolutely mesmerized by him. Nothing else existed beyond this man in front of me. I was so infatuated with him.

He lifted my breasts to his mouth, and kissed, licked, and sucked them so gently, I was going mad with desire. I ached with it. I needed a release so desperately, but I knew I wasn't going to get it. I pulled him away from work. Yes, I probably helped clear his mind, but I pulled him away from work. And because of that, I was being denied orgasm. I was pouting now upon my realization, but I understood.

"Thank you for a lovely lunch break Kitten." he said with a smirk as he lovingly placed my tits back into my bra and pulled my dress back up into place. "Now get your ass home. I'll be properly punishing you later." He cradled my face in his hands and gave me a kiss on the tip of my nose. I loved him so much.

He helped me hop down off the truck bed and gave my ass a playful smack before I opened the door to climb in.

"Oh and Kitten?"

I turned and smiled at him, "Yes Daddy?" saying breathlessly

"Leave that plug in." His tone was stern and teasing, then he winked, and walked back to the truck to head to work.

Oh...shit...

Kittie37
Kittie37
36 Followers