All Comments on 'A Hard Lesson'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

Never respect anyone that chokes a woman even though the woman enjoys it? Harsh judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Non-respect of the desires and rules established with the partner which corresponds to a cheating, will to punish, to make evil and to be avenged, will to humiliate and thus to make suffer its partner.....these are the main lines of those which disturb me in these stories and this lifestyle.

Where is the love? the intimacy? the complicity? the tenderness? ...... fundamental elements that make a couple bond and get closer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a grotesque lifestyle. Pathetic characters too.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - Wrong category - should be in bdsm or fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When did abuse supposedly become erotic? I haven't read any of the other stories and having skimmed this I certainly won't waste time doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife is a bitch that makes rules and then doesn't follow them. Then gets pissed off when the husband does something she doesn't like. The husband is a pathetic wimp that allows the wife to led him around with his nose ring. But I guess to "swingers" this is a match made in heaven. What a fucking joke this whole bunch is. And I'm not going to even start about the obvious asshole Randy. Anyone that thinks these people are normal is mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really think this is the wrong category and you put it here either to pander or troll the readership. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Inadvertent portrayal of the lack of respect for individuals and marriages common among a Swinging lifestyle. Jan prefers to use her body and her sex rather than her brain, and she has no honesty or guilt about abusing her influence over her husband. Jan already knew that Raquel enjoyed having her neck stimulated during sex, but wouldn't even listen to her husband's explanations. What kind of trust and respect does that show?

\

This marriage persists because the author creates it so, but it is completely unrealistic. Follow the Science, including the statistics? Well, unless they become inconvenient, then just create whatever fantasy you find erotic. After all, Its Just Fiction. You as least got that right.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 year ago

What I liked about this story is the psychological realities that were encountered and discussed. It was therapeutic to have it analyzed through example.

I'll now have to read chapter 5 to learn how Ted and Jan felt 'swinging' would help them in their life together.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 year ago

Hmmm. After reading the other critiques, I can honestly say that I don't understand why people are so judgemental about a matter that is #1 fictional - just another perspective on human nature just as porn movies are unreal portrayals of 'relationships' they exist and they are viewed. #2 is a reality in some lives, #3 a situation where nobody was forced and nobody was injured (either in the fiction or in reality). Life is what you make it....

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Doesn’t seem like these swingers have an equal partnership here. The bitch wife seems to want more of a cuckold situation than swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I farted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry not my cup of tea, story was hard too understand? It did not make much sense, it was choppy probably too short to understand the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We joined a local swing group and I became a cuckold. All I received the first night was a bj and a hand job, after that night I just watched or never was invited. Now my wife is owned by another couple with the guy having a big cock. I enjoy being a little dink cuck.

patilliepatillie12 months ago

Well done, sounds like you have some experience in this area. The wife taking that tack would royally piss me off, and it wouldnt be pretty, she would've been dragged out of the party after being excoriated in front of the guests. Men need to lead and the women that love them need to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Self centered woman. Her way only. How do you tolerate this is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Our first time and last all in one trip I ended up in a fight when I seen what was happening. Yes my wife was fresh meat and I was being made a cuckold. 2 of the assholes were taken to the emergency room. I would have hurt more but I was over powered and put out of the house. My wife was running to me asking if I was okay? All I said was F*** NO! Not another word was spoken on the way home. At home was a different story. Long story short I did screw 3 different women that we picked up in out of town bars. The same amount of men that screw my wife. We are still together and are doing great over the next 8 years the 3 guys that screw my wife and the 3 that threw me out had been mugged. I wasn't even guestioned but I did make sure that I was with someone when these things happened.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

The Ted character has intense social disfunction. He seldom shows any emotion, even when he should be hopping mad. The Jan character in not very likeable. She makes up rules then abides by them when it’s convenient. She wants to be trusted, but doesn’t reciprocate. She’s vindictive and great sex doesn’t make up for major personality flaws. Why create a story with this kind of character that few would choose to be with ? Only a 2, for effort. No 😊’s

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sure how sissy husband gets any woman to look at him. Plenty of STD's headed their way! Writing a story about years and years of fucking dozens if not over one hundred other people disease free is just stupid, not erotic.

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

I loved the story. I find it hot when the wife acts controlling and is a bit selfish

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where is the revenge theme in this story. Just a couple of low life losers rewriting the rules as they go along. Jan's get over it would produce a long walk on a short pier from me.

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

3*** where was the revenge and cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A cheating skank slut is mad her sissy wimp hubby put his hand on some whore's neck? Not sure she has any moral ground on any topic under the sun. A story about a stupid bitch and her pathetic husband who can't satisfy her. Wonder how she'll feel she she gives her idiot husband some of her STI's or visa versa? I'm sure the empty headed bimbo will be indignant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...