A Harder Thing to Say Than to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You twine your fingers together with his, kiss his rough, scarred knuckles, and now he whines high in his throat, gazing down at you with his brilliant eyes. When he leans down and kisses your mouth it's softer than it's been all evening. No more biting, or licking, or desperate displays of dominance. He wants you, and he's going to prove it to you with his mouth and his hands and his hips.

He grabs his dick by the base with one hand and plunges it deep inside you in one stroke, so smooth you sigh and knock your forehead against his. Yes, like that, you tell him, just like that. He obeys, kissing you all over your cheeks until you giggle, slowly thrusting in and out of you with barely contained frantic energy. He wants to knot you hard, you can tell in the strained muscles of his biceps, but he's holding himself back for you. Treating you like the precious gift he believes that you are.

Do it, you murmur against his ear. I want to feel you stretching me open, Alpha.

He closes his eyes for a second like he's trying to compose himself. "Are you sure?" he asks, and you level him with such a look that he blinks at you and smiles. "I'll take that as a yes," he says, before thrusting into you so hard and fast that his knot slips past your gripping muscles and settles just inside the rim of you. You feel it pulsing as he comes inside you, groaning into your shoulder, thrusting as deep as he can get.

You think maybe you black out for a minute when you come because the next thing you hear is him saying your name in a small, worried sort of voice. "Oh thank God," he mutters when you flutter your eyelids open and look up at him, but your vision is blurry and you can feel your brow furrowing. It's only when he thumbs away the tears at the corners of your eyes do you realize you're crying.

"How does it feel, baby?" he whispers against your cheek. All you can do is gasp and grab him around the neck, breathing hard as you clench your muscles around him. He groans again, long and low, holding you tight around your waist.

You don't know exactly how to describe this feeling either, because the only word stampeding through your brain at the moment is love love love. If you open your mouth to speak now, you're going to blurt it out. You think maybe he's ready for it, but you don't know if you are.

He's moving his hips in little thrusts that press his knot against that spot inside you that sends sparks shooting through your belly, and you still kind of can't believe that he has a knot, let alone the fact that it's currently inside you. You think maybe you might be going insane.

"What's so funny?" he asks, pulling away to smile at you, and you realize you're giggling a little manically. This makes you squeeze tighter around him, and his eyes roll back, lids fluttering. "Fuck," he breathes. "You feel—fuck, you're so tight, puppy, I love it, I love being inside you."

You nuzzle your nose against his cheek and he starts that purring sound that vibrates through his chest and into your body like a livewire. Three words are dancing on the edge of your mind as you start to fall asleep, scrunched up on the couch with your legs around his waist and his knot deep inside you, content, sated, and full.

"Don't you fall asleep on me," he jokes, cracking a slanted smile. "I don't know how long this will last and I can't see the TV." You punch him in the shoulder, which makes him laugh, which in turn jostles the knot inside you, making you groan. He hums, amused.

"I am so gone on you, puppy," he murmurs, leaning close to kiss the tip of your nose. You wrap your arms around his neck, hauling him in closer, and he says, "There is no one else in this life for me but you."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

For some reason there was no option to rate this story, so here it is: 5 STARS! More please, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Ahhh I loved all the little added in, they really felt fleshed out and it was so sweet and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good.

StoryWeaverXStoryWeaverXabout 2 months ago

Loved the romance, truly felt like I was the one experiencing it. I’m not the biggest fan of 2nd person pov but you pulled it off perfectly!

RTR10RTR10about 2 months ago

I have dozens & dozens of shifter, omegaverse, fated mates books on my Kindle. The knotting is my favorite part of those stories. So very hot! In a lot of those stories they'll knot while giving a claiming bite on the neck/shoulder, marking her as his mate.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making Her His Breeder Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.in Erotic Couplings
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Working through a Rut A married couple enjoy a rut together.in NonHuman
More Stories