A Harvest Moon

Story Info
A woman, a man, and a moon shining bright.
1.1k words
4.31
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

A harvest moon in the country can create a animalistic mood. A good or bad mood, does it matter?

Was I paying attention to the moon decorating the night sky? No, I was on my way to karaoke night at a local pub for some singing and dancing.

I know. Karaoke in a small town how exciting can that be? Oh, just keep reading my story and you will see how much fun a horny girl can have.

The group of people included in my karaoke group consisted of older people. At 45 years of age, I was the youngest of the bunch, but more guests frequent the pub so anything can happen on a hot summer night.

Chet walked through the door like a scene from an old western movie. The light from the parking lot illuminating his back. His steps gliding across the dance floor to the bar.

"Oh, Kaycee, there's a cowboy for ya." Barbara declared as she raised her beer for a toast.

Honestly, I was staring at the cowboy that walked in. His height, weight, and looks were on my scale of an eight, and his blue eyes tipped him over to a nine.

The music began and the dancing followed, till the moment Chet asked me to dance. The bar fell into a hush when he added, "Only I can't dance."

Glenn, a local that I usually dance with snarled, "The moon is bringing out the crazies."

All I was thinking was let the crazies come out, and hopefully get crazy with me.

Chet really couldn't dance but he could hold my body close enough to him to feel the coolness of his silver buckle through my dress. His hand resting on my right hip creating a heated connection between us.

Chet didn't sport me all night with his seductive eyes. He also danced with Barbara, Jean, Ruth and Julie, causing each woman to blush when their dance was over.

"He's so tall." Julie smiled.

"I grinned. "Yes...he...is."

Our evening of entertainment ended, and Chet escorted each of us ladies out to our cars, opened the doors and kissed our hands, bidding us a farewell, except with me, he whispered in my ear, "go horseback riding with me."

"I laughed, "When?"

"Now." He grinned.

I answered, "Okay." And followed in my car, behind his truck and horse trailer to an empty field surrounded by orange trees.

I watched as he removed two horses from the horse trailer, watching the muscles in his ass and arms flex as he walked the horses over to me. The horse was saddled and ready to ride.

"Ready?" I inquired with excitement.

Chet grinned. "You can't mess up that pretty dress. You might want to remove your lovely thing." He ran his fingers over the fabric of my dress.

I hesitated, remove my dress for a stranger. Removed my dress for a sexy cowboy stranger? Yes, I will.

I smirked. "You take off yours and I'll take off mine."

Chet reached for his boots, "it would be my pleasure. Nude horseback riding is sexy."

He didn't need to say another word. I'm lifting my dress over my head revealing my thong and bra.

"Everything?" I asked.

"That's up to you. I'm going full commando." He removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt buckle.

I removed my bra and thong, placed them on my dress that rested in the bed of his truck, next to his boots.

"Nice." He moaned as he struggled removing his jeans. The bulge grew quickly once I was naked.

"Very nice." My eyebrows twitched once Chet began removing his clothing and revealed his nice cock. He asked, "Can I help you." motioning up in the saddle.

"Yes." I placed my foot into his hands, bringing his eyes at the perfect level with my tits, but focusing on getting me safely on the horse. "I put a clean t-shirt on the saddle, so the leather won't irritate your soft pussy lips and clit."

"Oh, you've done this before." I snipped, sounding jealous.

"Yes. I have done this before, but not with a woman like you, not in California and never under a full moon. Chet pointed upward.

I was so fixated on his body; I never noticed the full moon lighting up the area where we were. My Lycan excitement intensified as my hands touched his skin. All I could think about was the horse, Chet standing so near me, the moon and the wetness building inside me.

"Let's go." He flew himself up onto the saddle and gently kicked his horse to move, and my horse followed.

Now, I have been horseback riding, but horseback riding in the nude is a sensation that everyone should try. The movements of the animals created a rhythmic vibration from the horse's body, into my legs.

The strides of the horse created the vibration through the leather of the saddle. The horse increased his pace and the vibrations increased in a continuance stimulation on my clit.

My tits were bouncing with every step and the cool night air hardened my nipples to a solid erect point.

Chet was looking cool. His body not bouncing in the saddle but flowing with the prance of the horses' strides.

His legs flexing as he guides himself up and down in sync with the horse's trots.

Watching his movement had me wanting to be his saddle. The strong rhythmic movements were making me cream more.

His body, the moon the vibrating rhythm of the horse's gallops combined with the air cooling my wetness, and my tits sore from the bouncing, I couldn't hold my pleasure any longer. I came right there, I had to stop the horse to enjoy the lengthy orgasm I was experiencing.

Chet slid off his horse, jumped up on my horse behind me, still holding onto the reigns of his horse, he whispered. "My turn." He slid into my wet pussy, filling me.

He slowed the pace of my horse and instructed me to raise myself up and down on his cock by using the stirrups.

As he's sitting behind me I slowly rise and lower myself onto him as he held his horse's reins and I fucked him on my horse.

His free hand caressing my tits as we slowly trot along the dirt path, surrounded by orange trees, under the August full moon.

I came again, and he wanted to come without trying to control two horses and me, so we returned to his truck.

He removed me from the horse and sat me at the edge of the tailgate of his truck, and slowly entered my wetness. His long strides increased in fast hip movements. As he shot his load onto my tits, I looked up at the moon shining brightly on us. The man in the moon was smiling, as was I.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers