A Hawke Binds his Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elayne gasped, looked up at him in astonishment, as she went closer to the lake, "Hawke, this is breathtaking. The way everything is set up here feels magical, it is magic."

She was standing in front of the water and when she turned around to look at him, he was stunned. The way the moon was reflecting off the water behind her, hitting her just right, making her look like an ethereal goddess from a painting. He closed his eyes, mentally putting the image of this moment forever in his head. He opened his eyes when he felt her hand on his cheek, his hand going to hers as he leaned into her. "Not as breathtaking as you, princess, you take my literal breath away, princess" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her. They stood there staring at each other, expressing their love for each other with a tender look.

He took her hand and directed her over to the blanket, after she sat down he started removing everything from the basket. There were vegetables with the roast, someone had even made rolls, he laid everything out in front of them. He handed a plate filled with food to her and filled one for himself then they sat there making small talk while they ate.

When it came to the cake she looked at it, tasted it and beamed up at him. "My mom made this, didn't she? This is my favorite, she only makes lemon cake for me on special occasions."

She looked around at her surroundings, taking in the way the moon cast down, making everything glowing under its light. This was too beautiful, too magical. The way everything just seemed to line up for tonight, almost as if it was meant to happen, as if the Maker was looking down at them right now making sure that everything was perfect.

She felt like the world was waiting for something, and she looked over at him. He was so devilishly handsome, the way he was looking down at her, he took her breath away, she felt her eyes starting to get moist. "Do you feel it, Hawke, it feels like something is waiting, something exciting, magical is going to happen," he bent down towards her, put his finger gently on her lips, took her hand into his and pulled her up with him, looking deep into her eyes.

"I know we have to wait a year because of rules to get married. But right here, right now, in front of the Maker I want to pledge my love for you."

"With this ring, I, Arik Hawke, under the eyes of the Maker, take thee, Elayne Cousland, my soulmate for eternity, to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to honor, cherish and love you until the end of time and beyond, even when we're apart. I promise to spend our lives together in the blessed relationship of marriage. For as long as we are alive, I will untiringly offer you my support, gratitude, comfort, love, and affection. I promise to be faithful, to care and protect you. I promise to hold your hand, stand beside you, and face life's hurdles together." He slipped the ring over her finger.

She swallowed hard, felt the tears trying to escape, was this really happening? Before she knew what she was doing, she dug out the ring she was going to give him.

"With this ring, I, Elayne Cousland, under the eyes of the Maker, take thee Arik Hawke, my soul mate for eternity, to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to honor, cherish and respect you, to comfort and encourage you, for all eternity, even when we're apart. I will untiringly offer you my support, gratitude, comfort, love, and affection. All that I am and all that I have, I offer to you in love and in joy. From this day forward I will love and comfort you, hold you close, remain faithful to you all the days of our lives." She slipped his ring on his finger.

They stood there staring at each other, neither one daring to breathe. When he brought his lips gently to hers, a spark jumped between them, the pull between them coming together, like strings intertwining themselves around their hearts making two hearts beat as one. When they came up for air, it was as if for the first time, and the world came back into focus.

She looked around in wonderment, seeing everything in a new light, everything was more focused, clear, she was more aware of her surroundings but most of all, she was aware of him.

Before she could say anything he brought his lips back to hers, tightening his arms around her. Devouring her with his tongue. She felt her body tingle, her heart clenching tightly. She felt his hands on her head, loosening up her hair as it cascaded down her back. His fingers sliding up and down her arms, running across her back, down to her waist. She felt the cool night air on her hot bare flesh, and she realized she was naked from the waist up. His hands roaming over her, touching her nipples, sending fire racing down her body, her muscles tightening up, contracting, pulsing. She felt a wetness between her legs and she moaned into his mouth, feeling her body moving under his fingers as they roamed her upper body.

He laid her down on the blanket without removing his lips from hers, his hands roaming across her again. She needed to touch him, feel his skin bare against hers. She tore his shirt open putting her hands on his bare skin. Sliding them up and down his chest. She touched his nipple and this time it was his turn to moan. She ground herself against him as he tweaked and pulled on her nipple. He slid his hands down to her waist, pulling her dress the rest of the way off. His hand lightly slid up her inner thigh, making her tremble, her skin sensitive to his touch.

His hand slid further up her thigh, then slowly back down until she was squirming and panting, her chest heaving, he then changed sides, running his hand slowly teasingly back up her other leg. She felt her eyes watering up, he was slowly torturing her with his fingers and he hadn't touched her between her legs yet. When his hand got closer to her core he slid them back down again, "Hawke please," she whimpered when he removed his mouth from hers. Once again he slowly trailed his hand up her thigh and when he finally touched her between her legs and put his fingers up inside her, her hips shot straight up. She opened her eyes wide staring straight into his and gasped in pleasure, her insides clenching tightly, exploding on him.

His thumb started rubbing her clit with his fingers still inside her as he started pumping in and out of her, her hips moving in rhythm with him. She felt her muscles contracting against his fingers as they slid along her, her hips pumping faster against his hand until she felt herself succumbing to that sweet rapture his hand was giving her, his fingers getting wetter with her juices. He finally removed his mouth from hers, his eyes staring straight into hers, he brought his hand up to her lips, sliding his finger across them, she opened her mouth and took his finger inside tasting herself. She gripped his hand still making eye contact, sliding his finger slowly, teasingly in and out of her mouth, hearing him moan.

He removed his finger from her mouth, his eyes filled with hot lust. He put his head down to her ear whispering, "my beautiful enticing goddess, no matter what tonight, don't scream, I love it when you do but not here, not tonight. Bite me, scratch me but don't scream." He put his hand back down between her legs while keeping his mouth at her ear as he slowly trailed his mouth and tongue down her neck. She reached down to his waist band to undo his pants, but he grabbed her hands.

"Not yet, not now baby, I want to taste you in my mouth, taste your sweet nectar." She arched against his hand when he whispered huskily in her ear, she desperately wanted to feel his mouth on her. He nibbled and sucked her ear lobe as his hand rubbed against her clit. He lowered his head leaving a wet trail as he went down to her neck, down to her breasts. He took a nipple into her mouth and she arched up against him as he nibbled and pulled it using his teeth until she was squirming. He spent a few minutes on her breasts and nipples before his head went lower licking, nibbling and sucking until she felt his hot breath on her core. He ran his tongue along her, and she arched up against his mouth. He put a hand under her hips while his mouth played with her clit, and rolled over with her, so she was sitting on his face.

She adjusted herself raising her hips slightly off of him her hands splayed out in front of her. His tongue slid along her clit as his hands reached up to her nipples. She squirmed against his mouth. He grabbed her hips and slid his tongue up inside her, she gasped. He sucked and licked her, she ground herself against his mouth, felt her muscles tightening against his tongue. He tweaked and pulled her nipples as his tongue coaxed her to release. Finally, with one last thrust of his tongue deep inside her, she threw back her head feeling the euphoria of her climax building as her muscles clinched around him, and she exploded in his mouth, he licked and sucked at her until she couldn't give him anymore.

She scooted down him until she was at his waist. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. She flicked her tongue across the head of his shaft, sliding him in her mouth, she tried to take as much of him as she could, and she heard him moan. She slid her hand and mouth up and down him faster and faster, alternating with flicking tongue across the tip of his shaft and sliding it up and down him. He moaned, grabbed her head and she felt him pulse inside her mouth, filling her with his seed.

She looked up at him, his eyes penetrating hers, he leaned forward, grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up to him. He pulled her head down to his and put his lips to hers. She lifted her hips and slid down on top of him burying him deeply inside her, he groaned in her mouth.

When their bodies connected another spark jumped between them, their bond tightened, completed. Two souls now united as one.

He grabbed her hips and started rocking her back and forth, grinding her against him. She pulled him up into a sitting position, so they were face to face. She put her arms and legs around him and brought his lips to hers sliding herself up and down him. He cupped both her breasts, his thumbs playing with her nipples. She arched her back forward as pleasure ran down her body. He released her lips only to put them on a nipple, his teeth pulling and sucking on it, her body arching more into his mouth. She clenched around him riding him harder and faster feeling her body tightening against him.

She moaned, throwing back her head, sliding up and down his shaft. He grabbed her hips, buried himself deep in her, her body shuddering around him with each thrust. She leaned forward pushing him back down, her hands on his chest. She felt herself tightening around him, felt her body starting to shudder, gripping him tighter. She opened her eyes wide and leaned back, his hands on her hips grinding her against him, she felt a scream forming. She looked down at him pleading, needing to release, knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold back, he pulled her down as his mouth claimed hers, her hands tightening into his back. She rocked back and forth on him until she felt herself floating in oblivion as her body released. She screamed into his mouth, her muscles clutching at him tightly. She collapsed on top of him, her body convulsing with little shudders every time she moved.

He rolled her over with her back to him, putting her on her knees with her hands stretched out in front of her. He started sliding in and out of her as one of his hands slid between her legs, his fingers rubbing her clit. She started rocking back and forth on him, meeting each thrust with his. She heard him growl as he pumped into her, his thumb making circles on her clit. She felt herself clinching around him as his thrusts got more aggressive, plunging in and out of her driving the pleasure higher.

She arched herself into him, meeting him thrust for thrust. The more wild he got the tighter her muscles gripped him, bringing them closer and closer to sweet ecstasy. She whimpered and begged him for release as he plunged deeper into her with each thrust, her panting getting faster and faster as she met him with wild abandon. She felt him thicken, stretching her as her muscles clinched tightly around him. Just as she felt a scream forming he pulled her up against him, turned her head towards his mouth and claimed her mouth in his. With one final thrust deep up inside her, her eyes shot open, staring directly in his as she felt herself exploding on him, her muscles tightening around him milking him as he grunted and exploded in her, and she screamed into his mouth before the sweet release claimed them both.

Finally, after some time, she became aware of her surroundings, as she felt his head leaning over her shoulder, his breath by her ear, his arms wrapped around her and his chest heaving against her back. Her muscles spasmed around him when she felt him throb inside her, sending little shock waves through her body and she moaned. He laid her down beside him, and she used his arm as a pillow as they laid there basking together in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

He leaned on his elbow looking down at her, he put a finger on her face turning her head towards him. "I'm starting to wonder if my sweet goddess might be becoming a little wildcat in bed?" He said with amusement in his voice. She blushed furiously under his gaze. He chuckled at that, put his lips to hers and kissed her. The kiss was so heated and passionate she felt it throughout her body, even down to her toes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

To be continued....

I hope you enjoyed this.

Please, remember to vote and comments are very much appreciative.

12