A Heart To Heart With Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After l removed that wonderful dress l tried to find my panties to redress myself in the clothes l came in with. l finally found them, hanging off of Debbies' finger. After we made eye contact she brought them to her nose for a good sniff, then she (mouthed) "they're mine now."

Debbie then clapped her hands twice and said we will take those, pointing at almost everything we tried on. Those, pointing at the small stack, should be burned but do as you like to them. She walked out saying "Bill me" and when we got to where our bags of bought items waited, she pointed to them and ordered they deliver them also.

We stopped for dinner and once again Debbie proves she owns the town, and after all the money she spent maybe we too.

I never had as much fun with my mom, hell in my life, and l never felt closer. It wasn't the money spent it was the throw of caution to the wind. We did what we wanted to when we wanted without judgment and all the time knowing the others with us had our back. l really think if we would have put everything back l would still feel this way, but seeing that dress just feet away I'm so happy I got it.

We played a few rounds of shits and giggles (our name for relaxing and bullshiting) Then as if we were ten years old we were ordered to wash up and go to bed. You know l didn't mind it and l was excited for some alone time with Becky.

After saying our good nights Debbie told Becky "why don't you move your things to the guest quarters upstairs, and I'll get ahold of my designer to figure out your bedroom. Don't worry, you have the last say this time."

Becky ran back to her mom to kiss and thank her.

After grabbing our things and starting up the stairs l thought how sweet that was of her mom. And also how thankful Becky was for her doing it, but then we got to the guest quarters. Maybe this was the reason because it was fantastic, another Master Quarter and more. Everything was big, bold, and expensive. That included the shower that could fit ten without any trouble.

We kicked off our things and hopped in, it took a bit to figure out all the knobs but we were good now. Somehow the same water felt differently, hotter, sexier. Beck and l took our sweet time with the attitude earlier, the world was our oyster if only for this one night.

Our deep kiss was broken up by a familiar voice asking if there was room for two more. We welcomed our moms with open arms, it was a carousel of kisses were keeping track of whom faded away to who cares.

I was afraid to open my eyes in fear it all has been a dream. But l was forced to when Debbie led me from the shower and to the large bed in the next room. l laid on the bed as the moisture on me did battle with the heat of my passion, each kiss of her upon my body was shot across the bow making it clear the water could never win.

Mom and Beck soon join us and it was wonderful, yet when Beck and l found each other in the mix it what then it also felt right. As beautiful as our moms were to us we were on that island alone, worshiping the one we loved.

Outlasting our moms who remained and you in each other's arms just watch l pull Beck into me. Like I'm sure they all thought it was yet another kiss, but that would have to wait. I whispered to go get Buck and then l watched as my best girl strapped on my best guy.

By the looks on our mom's faces, Deb knew of such a thing but still looked curious, my mom looked confused. Confused or not they both had awoken their kitties as they watched Beck and Buck fuck me, and fuck me good.

After Beck came from the pounding her clitty took from the harness she collapsed down upon me, and we fell to the bed very satisfied with our efforts.

Coming soon; Christmas Day

12