A Helping Hand Pt. 02

Story Info
I want to help you relax!
1k words
4.4
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to the rules established by her, he could only have three toys at a time, but it was rare when he got the chance to choose.

So, when the opportunity came to his door, he did not miss it to use all of them at once, eagerness flowing like blood in his veins.

He returned with stumbling feet, holding a beaded massager, a cock ring, and a ball gag, his whole body still quivering from the tease before, yet eager for more.

"You forgot the lube." She snickered and regarded him grow agitated, about to dash back into the bedroom when she stopped him and ordered him to lie on her thighs.

"You don't need lube. Your filthy juices are enough." Her tone mocked as her hands gently grazed along his ass cheeks.

Smooth and delicate, her touch led his hands to grasp the couch, his breaths to fill up his chest, and his eyes to clench tighter.

The toys had been put on the table before her, right beside her cooling coffee, and he could not help but gaze at them longingly, with weak eyes.

Gingerly, her hands advanced to his length scrapped all the pre-cum he had been leaking, and brought it to his hole.

"Did I make you wait too long?" She questioned as she caressed his pre-cum on his entrance, eventually finding it not enough.

He shook his head, abruptly jolting and shutting his eyes once again as he heard her spit on his entrance, the sound of her spitting hardening his cock even more.

Her fingers speedily began rubbing her saliva on his entrance in a non-chanting way, squeezing and spanking his ass ever so gently.

The softness of her fingers led his dick to grind against her thighs, already driving him closer to his end.

"You're behaving like such a good boy. But, I want to know how did you hold back when you were pleasing yourself." Adding, she slowly began entering her fingers inside his hole, preparing him for the five silicone beads that would vibrate his sweet spots.

"I- I wanted to p-please you. And I repeated that to myself every time I was about to cum." The cracks and the desperation in his voice provoked her to penetrate into his hole a little faster, spitting more to gap him up more.

"Is that all you did?" She questioned and removed her fingers from his hole, picking up the beaded massager to place it on his wet entrance.

"I-I slapped myself, l-like you do whenever I'm close to cuming." His continuing whimpers turned greedier as he felt the vibrator slowly entering him, the vibrator not yet turned on.

"But slapping makes it harder to control. It makes you wanna cum even more. How did that help?" She questioned, her eyes relishing his opening hole, his entrance inhaling the vibrator fully.

His hole looked so full, so sloppy and so sexy, leading her to switch on the vibrator.

His jaw quickly clenched at the vibration hitting his insides, his body stiffening up as his whimpers turned girly. He sounded much like a professional porn star, crying from pleasure and for pleasure.

"I just wanted to imagine how you look when you slap me. Because at that moment, you also tell me to hold it in." He stuttered, wriggling his ass upon his thighs, letting the vibrator mock the digging actions.

The beads were increasing the effect of the vibration, multiplying the pleasure every time he wriggled.

In any direction he shuddered, the beads would hit his insides and drive jolts down his whole body with a sensation of a slow dagger, prompting the pre-cum to leak like water from his cock.

She wished to watch the splendid performance of his slutty ass but had to pull him up. She ordered him to stand before her so she could add another toy to his body.

"So, did you succeed in imagining me?" She questioned as she gently rubbed his pre-cum to his cock, staring deeply and steadily at him like her hands on his cock.

"I- I did." That sweet sensation worked like fuel to his senses, his greed already taking a place on the shelf of fulfillment. But it was nowhere near over.

"Was I looking good?" She was just beginning to tease him, slowly sliding the vibrating cock ring on his hardness.

"You were looking like a goddess, mommy!" He then lost his eyes to hers, unable to withstand her dominance anymore, and began huffing and puffing.

"Just like right now?" adding another question, she asked him to sit down on his knees.

He just nodded as he sat down, unable to give an answer without a crack in his tone, and rested his eyes on the ground, peeking at his own vibrating length.

"Look at me." Delicately she led his burning face up and ordered him to open his mouth, gingerly placing the gag, inclining close to tie it.

"If you can stay still like this for five minutes, I will let you cum." She then turned up the speed of the beads inside him and watched him quickly shut his eyes. A sudden jolt spasmed his stability and his moans cracked out louder, his saliva slowly dripping from his lips.

The vibrators continued vibrating, stimulating his insides and his balls and thickening his length. And she continued getting turned on, even more, the craving in her mounting on top of her head.

"Your cock gets bigger each time we use a ring." Crossing her legs before him, she snickered, watching him whimper and drool from the gag, his noises a toy for her wetness.

"Good boy. You can do this. You want to cum, right?" She continued and pressed the 3rd phase of the speed, and watched him shudder, his noises turning into while cries.

He was holding back perfectly, a result of his training, and wished to continue it, but as another level was pressed on the remote, he lost his calm.

His hands landed on the floor, his saliva dripping from his mouth. His moans came out like begging to cum, his body losing its temperament.

"Oh, this is bad. You lost. What do we do now?"

_______________

END OF THE PART 2

--- Love, author! ❤️