All Comments on 'A Hentai Sago Palm'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what ! no more?a good read thank you

DuleighDuleighalmost 2 years agoAuthor

For those of you who did not run off to a dictionary when Jeff said he was going to apricate, and Sara asked him why he was sitting in the shade, apricate is a verb, it means to sunbathe.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Fun story! I have 2 sagos outside my front door but unfortunately neither are the hentai variety!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I mean this in the kindest of ways but your flipping from past tense to present tense and back was very distracting. I suggest an editor to help with this issue.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

I’m empress with your stories. You go into detail about the background surrounding the characters. Wether it’s snow in Buffalo or this case botany and other subjects. 5 star my M@n!!!. P.S. t had never heard of a sago palm living in New England. Thabks for info .

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying your story telling

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the unfolding of the H Sago’s saga, and the role it played in fostering the Nude Day festivities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...