A Hentai Sago Palm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed happily next to Linda May, their heart racing, their breaths labored, slowly relaxing. "Oh my!" gasped Linda May, "What got into you?"

"I had my Wheaties this morning," he smiled as he caught his breath.

She rested her cheek on his ribcage and listened as his heart slowly recovered from the workout, she demanded of him. "I know what got into me," she chuckled as she poked his deflating cock. She looked at Dennis and waggled her eyebrows. For his part, Dennis was shocked. Usually, he's the one that makes the innuendo, it's her job to roll the eyes and glare disdainfully. She snuggled closer and said, "I was wondering when you'd poke me with that plant."

"What plant?" asked Dennis innocently.

"Please!" She glared at him then shook her head. "You are the worst actor. That day I found you gardening in the nude? I mentioned it to Chima Nakamura, and she told me all about Yoshi's pervert plant." Then she hit him with the flat of her hand on his belly.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For makin' me wait so dang long!"

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Pastor Luke Hudson and his wife Reba were over for dinner a few weeks after Dennis and Linda May's "reawakening," and they were shocked at the difference in their friends. The couple were in the kitchen preparing dinner and all the while they were laughing and giggling like a pair of teenage newlyweds playing house for their first dinner party. "Oh, my goodness!" exclaimed Reba, "whatever got into you two?" Her question brought gales of laughter from Linda May causing Reba to blush and stifle her next comment, after all, she is the pastor's wife.

Dennis patted Linda May's hand and explained, "We both come from large families, and we wanted so much to have a large family of our own. Well, it didn't work out that way, every time we had a miscarriage, we got a little more depressed. I guess we decided that it was time to stop mourning what might have been and fall back in love with each other."

"That's marvelous," said Pastor Hudson, "we could tell that something wonderful happened for you."

"Well," said Linda May, "we've been blessed with this big, beautiful piece of property, we just decided to enjoy it to its fullest." Dennis nearly choked on his own tongue when she said that, but it was true, starting on that sunny afternoon when Linda May felt the effects of the Hentai Sago, she and Dennis made love in every room of their house and everywhere they could outdoors too. Not only that but they became comfortable with nudity, it wasn't unusual for Dennis and Linda May to sit in the shade of the big live oak out back and read a good book, or gaze at the stars in the cool of the evening. Dennis even made a small patch of well-manicured grass on the island where they could make love then slide into the pond to cool off. They finally realized it was time to stop being sad and to go back to loving each other.

A few days after the visit from their pastor, Dennis and Linda May were finishing a long day with a cup of coffee naked on the patio. Sun was down and the orange sky was fading to black they could feel the heat radiating from the bricks of the house when an idea came to Dennis. He took Linda May's coffee and set it aside then lifted her up onto the picnic table and arranged her, so her butt was just at the edge and pulled up a chair. "What are you doing?" gasped Linda May.

"Just a little something I heard about years ago and always wanted to do."

"You're not going to do anything weird like those hippy children over at Dunbarton's farm are you, Dennis?" she sounded slightly panicky.

"I'm just going to show you how much I love you," and with that he spread her legs and kissed the inside of her right leg at the knee.

"Dennnnnissss? What are you doing?"

He began planting gentle kisses on the inside of her thighs, each kiss was closer to her pussy than the last. Even though she hadn't been stuck by a Sago leaf, and hasn't been for weeks, she was surprised how sensitive the skin on the inside of her thighs truly is when someone kisses you there. His kisses grew closer and closer to her center of pleasure, and she's never had anyone's lips and tongue that close to her pussy. "Dennis? You're not going to do something dirty are you?"

He didn't answer, he just let her shudder in fear and excitement until his kisses got next to her pussy and then skipped right over her pussy and began traveling up the inside of her left leg. Thinking that his game was over Linda May began to relax as his kisses grew further from her pussy. But then he reversed direction and began kissing back down her left leg and as he grew closer to her pussy his kisses became a little more than kisses, he would suck a little bit on her sweet, tender flesh, she could feel his tongue slide across that skin, tasting her, teasing her.

"Dennis? We don't do none of that weird stuff here, right?" Her voice trembled as she spoke, and Dennis couldn't tell if she was nervous or excited.

Again, his kisses leapt over her pussy and traveled up her right leg. Dennis felt her tense up as he closed in on her pussy, then relax as he moved away. He couldn't tell whether she was tensing up because she liked it or because she didn't. Both were brought up being told that good girls don't do this kind of thing... oral sex was just wrong!

Dennis continued regardless, and he will continue with his plans until she tells him to stop. Again, his kisses neared her pussy, this time he was more aggressive with his tongue as he kissed her tender flesh on her inner thighs and this time he didn't skip over her pussy, he gently planted a kiss on her puffy labia. She twitched but gave no sign of how she felt about it, but she didn't complain or say stop, so Dennis continued his planned excursion into a deviation that neither of them had ever shown any desire for.

His trail of kisses away from her pussy grew shorter with each cycle, and with each cycle each kiss grew longer and more intense. Now his hands joined in on the assault, his fingered rolled her nipples between them, pinching and pulling just the way she likes. Additionally, each cycle brought a longer, sexier kiss to her pussy. She still hasn't given any sign whether she liked it or not, but she still hasn't said "stop," so he keeps going. He slowly drew closer to her pussy, and he noticed that she was quite moist, her pussy was also redder, her lips were swollen and puffy. Even though she hasn't said anything in a while, her body is telling him that she's loving this.

Now he planted a long, loving kiss on her pussy. He kissed her passionately, lovingly, savoring the taste of his wife's vagina for the first time in his life and cursing himself for not doing this sooner. She gasped and tensed up, but she still didn't say "No." Then he started kissing on up her leg again and he was sure she gave a little groan of disappointment.

Linda May's mind was in complete meltdown. All her life she's been told that it's dirty to let anyone kiss her there, but here's her man, her husband of thirty years, eagerly teasing and taunting her, and now sliding his tongue inside of her down there, and it felt good. She remembered Pastor Hudson's wife Reba telling her just a few days ago that anything between a husband and wife in the marital bed is good, as long as it is done in love and respect.

They were alone in the kitchen having a conversation while Dennis and Pastor Hudson were out on the patio. Dennis was showing Pastor Luke the tomato plants and Linda May was speaking to Reba Hudson under the pretense of showing her a new kitchen device that Joe Garagiola was selling on TV, a crock pot. Actually, they were talking about S-E-X because ever since S-E-X stopped being a duty and started being a lot of fun, Linda May had questions. She summoned up all her courage as the dirtiest, kinkiest thing she could imagine came to mind and she said, "you once said that anything between Denny and me is ok as long as we do it in love..." she looked around to make sure no one was listening then whispered, "even a... bee jay?"

Reba Hudson has been a pastor's wife for decades, shepherdess to the ewes of the flock as Luke once put it, and she was sure that if she got a dollar for every time one of "her girls" asked her that question, they could afford to get that new Oldsmobile they've been looking at. "Of course, dear!" said Reba looking into Linda May's confused eyes. "As long as you like it, and he likes it, it's perfectly good."

Linda May's world turned completely upside down, Reba is the pastor's wife and is older than Linda May's own mother and she's telling Linda May it's ok to do all those things? "So... it's not wrong?"

Reba has seen this dozens of times, women that were raised in the old school "primitive" Baptist church carrying on like they were in some weird cult passing down those frigid, unscriptural rules to their daughters... she knew that her answer to that question really wakes up these poor women. "Honey, it's only wrong if you bite."

"What are those two laughing about?" asked Dennis as he talked about fertilizer with Pastor Luke.

Pastor Luke, glanced through the window and Reba saw him looking and gave him a nod which let him know that she just answered The Question yet again. Although Luke knew exactly what they were talking about, he just smiled, "I couldn't say." Now it was his turn to pick up the conversation and he suggested a new book that just came out, "The Joy of Sex."

Linda May was caught somewhere between heaven and hell. Her momma raised her to "never let a man put his mouth down there" but her husband of thirty years is doing it, and it's wonderful! If anything, Linda May is upset about denying herself this experience. "You were wrong momma!" she shouted in her head.

The last time Dennis kissed and licked Linda May's pussy she whimpered, but she didn't say stop. His lips drew near to her pussy again, her whimpering became louder and now her hands clamped down on his hands that were toying with her breasts, her hips were shifting and wriggling, her whimpering became gasping. When Dennis' lips reached Linda May's pussy her hands clamped down on his head and she said, "don't stop Denny, keep loving me right here."

That was the signal he was waiting for. With his thumbs he eased her pussy lips open and began exploring with his tongue. "Tell me where it feels good," he said then began flicking his tongue around her pussy, in her pussy, and it was all good to Linda May, but when he found her clit, she knew what he meant.

The rush of sensation was overwhelming for Linda May, "Right there!" she cried. She was going out of her mind with lust and now was finally able to voice her excitement. Thirty years of being polite in bed have come to a stop, Linda May Delaney is learning how good it feels to be a bad girl with her husband! "Oh yes, do that some more Denny!" she growled as Dennis gently sucked and licked at her clit.

As his tongue flickered over her button, he eased one then two fingers into her pussy. She was hot and soaking wet, and his fingers slid in easily. He slid them in and out nice and slow the way she likes it, and he was surprised to hear her sigh, "Faster Denny."

Reba Hudson gave her two great pieces of advice, "don't bite" and "He doesn't know."

Linda May always thought Dennis knew how she felt when he touched her, or when he said something that she wasn't in the mood to hear. "You have to tell him," urged Reba, "he may know what should make you feel good, but he doesn't know how hard, or how soft, how easy or how fast you want him to go." When Linda May felt his tongue on her clit and two fingers enter her pussy she sighed, "Faster Denny," and he went faster! His tongue started licking on her clit very quickly, his fingers slid in and out fucking her deliciously.

The sensations were overwhelming, and the sense of empowerment was even more thrilling. "Harder Denny," she gasped, and he suckled on her clit harder. She held his head in place with one hand, her other hand went to her breast and began pinching and tugging on her turgid nipple. This was something she's done in the past but doing it now, here in front of her husband was incredibly exciting.

Now the big buildup to climax was starting, she planted her feet on the nearest available object, Dennis's shoulders, and her hips started to arch up on their own. "Oooohhhh Dennyyyy..." she crooned as the erotic pressures started to build. "Oooohhhh Dennyyyy!!!" She suddenly didn't know what to do with her hands, she wanted to hold his head so he wouldn't stop, she wanted to grab and squeeze her breasts because it was ok to do that now, in the end she threw her hands out wide and rolled her eyes back and waves of her orgasm crashed over her. "Yes, Denny YES!" she cried as she twisted and jerked through the throes of her most powerful orgasm ever.

Some time during the excitement of that climax she felt her pussy being forced open even wider as Dennis rose to join her and eased his cock in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and cried, "Fuck me!" for the first time in her life. The excitement of discovery and new beginnings was too much for Dennis and he came with a roar, spurting into her still twitching pussy.

It was a hot, beautiful night, the only light was from the citronella candles on the railing and a million stars overhead. They lay on the deck and looked up at the stars, still trembling in the excitement of their newfound pleasure. Soon they found "their star," Alnilam, the "buckle" of Orion's belt. Just before they married in 1942, before Dennis shipped off to war, they chose Alnilam as theirs, the star they can look up at knowing that each other was looking up at it too. Some nights in the darkness of the bomb shattered jungles, the knowledge that Linda May Delaney was looking up at Alnilam also was the only thing keeping PFC Dennis Delaney going.

And now they knew that they were going to be ok.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

As the years passed Dennis and Linda May moved on in life, and they made sure to take a small "pup" from the Hentai Sago with them when they headed to the retirement home. The cozy ranch style house with the big plot of land, pond, and island changed hands several time over the years until Scott and Marcia Alden bought it for their growing family. Scott made a killing on the stock market and gave up the nine am to ten pm rat race and cashed in on his stock options and moved out to the country. The New Jersey natives were fish out of water in the deep south, Florida is used to the Northern Invasion, but it is truly weird to get a New Jersey-ite in south Charlton county Georgia.

There between the Okefenokee swamp and the St. Mary's river sat their little slice of heaven. "You know, when the realtor told us about this place, I looked up St. George Florida, that's why I was so eager to move," said Marcia as they looked over the property. St. George Florida is a quaint fishing town on an island east of Panama City in the Gulf of Mexico, St. George Georgia is best described as a swamp town.

"You still have your island," said Scott as he pointed to the large pond. The kids were clearly playing on the island again as they came racing back from the pond pulling off their clothing. Sara, 6, Jeff, 5, Wyatt, 3, and Sandy, 2. "Why are they doing that?" Scott asked Marcia. By the time the children reached the patio the only one left wearing a stitch of clothing was the baby, Sandy who was wearing a shirt that she couldn't get off, and one shoe.

"Why did you take off all of your clothes?" scolded Marcia as she fought Sandy to keep her shoe on. Meanwhile Sara and Jeff picked up the clothing the quartet scattered across the lawn as Wyatt "helped" by throwing the sneakers he found as high into the air as he could. This is exactly what Scott Alden wanted, a chance for his kids to run crazy, wild and free in their own back yard, even naked if they could.

Scott and Marcia grew up in the stinking armpit of Passaic New Jersey where crime and drugs was just another part of the "joy" of living in New Jersey. Nearly half of his high school class didn't make it to graduation, the lure of the streets was just too great. Scott decided that his family would never know what it is like to live day to day wondering where your next meal will come from, and which one of your friends will get shot or die of an overdose. He worked hard to be able to semi-retire at 35, and as soon as he could, he and his darling wife packed up their kids and moved south, as far south as possible, and as far from a city as he dare.

Now Sara and Jeff played a game of Naked Keep away with Wyatt, while Marcia, still trim and beautiful after four children, tried to wrestle baby Sandy back into her clothing, Scott smiled and held back a tear of joy. The Alden family had made it, his dream had come true. "While you're just standing there," said Marcia, "you have got to fix that gate on the island."

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Fourteen years later, the Alden family was a fixture in the "Southest" part of Georgia. Scott was working in the real estate industry, driving into Jacksonville three days a week, Marcia worked in the library at the high school in Folkston, twenty miles north of St. George. Marcia took the job to keep an eye on the family troublemakers Wyatt and Sandy. All children keep secrets from their parents, and one of the secrets that Scott and Marcia never found out is that Wyatt and Sandy aren't the biggest troublemakers in their family, they're just the ones that get caught.

Sara and Jeff were born close enough together to appear to be twins, their hair and complexion was like their mother whose roots go back to southern Italy, black hair, dark eyes, and Sara once put it, "I can get a good tan with a reading lamp." Because they looked and acted so similar, they grew up being called "the twins" even by their parents and grandparents, and because Sara shared her schoolwork with Jeff, he was allowed to skip past the second grade, and he ended up in the same grade as Sara.

Wyatt and Sandy were also considered twins, mostly because they were never separated. Many times, Jeff would wake up in the night to find Sandy snuggled up in Wyatts bed, or Wyatt missing completely only to turn up in the girl's room with Sandy. And they were troublemakers, so much so that Wyatt was held back in the fourth grade, and he ended up in the same grade as Sandy. They were such troublemakers that Wyatt earned the nickname M-80 and Sandy was known as Cherry Bomb.

Folks had trouble believing that they were related to Sara and Jeff, while Sara and Jeff took after their mother's dark complexion and black hair, Wyatt and Sandy resembled their dad with frizzy light brown hair and blue eyes. Since most folk knew their mom Marcia from her work at the high school the local joke was, "Sandy and Wyatt had to be hers, if she had adopted them, she woulda sent 'em back by now." All of Charlton County Georgia was aware of Wyatt and Sandy's antics.

In the end it worked out for Scott and Marcia. Four kids, two graduation parties, the fun was done. However, none of the kids look like they intend to move out. Sara is studying nursing, Jeff is studying Physical Therapy, both are attending University of Florida North which is an hour drive from home. Wyatt and Sandy are enlisting in the National Guard so they can serve together in the same unit, their dream is to end up in FANG, the Florida Air National Guard and work on F-15's. FANG is at the Jacksonville airport less than 30 minutes from St. George. For their part, Scott and Marcia just want a chance to make love in the kitchen without planning weeks in advance for the kids to be out of the house. Or maybe the chance to cut the lawn or weed the garden in the nude, something the kids grew up doing.