A Hentai Sago Palm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grills began to fire up as the number of dressed revelers continued to decrease. After the original few left, the rest were undressing just to join in on the fun. There was a long line at the big cypress tree to swing out into the channel of the slow running river, lovers were swimming across the river to the sandy banks on the other side where there were plenty of fallen trees and palmetto bushes to hide behind and make love. Occasionally a real screamer entertained the crowd.

"Am I the only one who shaves here?" asked Sara as they surveyed the crowd. Most girls had their pubes trimmed but very few shaved bare like Sara and Sandy.

"There's Brad Goodman, he's shaved," pointed out Jeff.

"He shaved so you can find his dick," muttered Sara. She was obliviously disappointed with her date with him last year. As they watched the crowd adjust to their nudity Jeff put his hand on Sara's hand and held it gently without realizing what he did.

"I'm just going to apricate today," said Jeff with a sigh.

"Then why are you sitting in the shade?" grinned Sara. She was impressed that he knew that word.

Jeff continued to watch Loretta as she rubbed suntan lotion on Sally Ann. The crowd around Sally Ann dissipated when the clothes started coming off around the beach spoiling Jeff and Sara's fun, and Sally Ann never really appeared to care that she was naked. She continued to order Loretta to do her bidding, fetch her snacks and drinks and put lotion on her.

Loretta didn't appear to be having fun and she continued to glance over at Jeff and Sara. When she finished Sally Ann's back, Sally Ann flipped over and insisted that she do the other side. Jeff watched as Sally Ann's knees came up and spread then she grabbed Loretta's head and began to pull her in. Jeff and Sara didn't hear what was said but Loretta suddenly pulled back, grabbed her clothes, and started to walk across the beach toward Jeff and Sara.

Jeff's breath caught in his chest as he watched Loretta walking toward him, a tall ebony goddess, her skin glittering from lotion in the sunlight, her black nipples erect, the smile on her face grew as she came closer. Sara noticed Jeff's erect cock and gently ran a fingertip up and down the sensitive underside of his cock while cooing "Ooo, someone still likes Loretta!" in his ear.

Finally, Loretta came up stopped and lowered her head and asked quietly, "May I sit with you?"

Jeff was about to answer when Sara said, "are you sure your queen won't miss your service?"

Loretta looked shattered and she dropped to her knees in the sand, "I'm sorry, I truly am," she paused for a long time, her face showed a series of emotions coursing through her. Eventually she said in a choked voice, "I've done some things in the past that I'm not rightly proud of... she found out threatened to tell everyone... I'm so sorry, I don't care anymore, I can't take her, and I miss you guys..." She looked stricken and ready to cry.

"We miss you too, we've been waiting for you... well, Jeff has. See?" and Sara tugged at his erect cock.

Loretta made a little whimpering noise then leaned over and kissed the head of his cock. Jeff gasped in shock then said, "It's ok Lori, come sit with us." At the sound of the nick-name he gave her so long ago Loretta brightened up and with a 100 watt smile. She scrambled onto the blanket and sat next to Jeff and leaned her head on his shoulder like Sara was doing on the other side of him.

Wyatt and Sandy came up and Sandy said, "Look at who finally pulled their head out!"

"God, he's been such a jerk since you ditched him," said Wyatt.

Loretta just smiled and began running her fingers up and down Jeff's chest. "I didn't ditch him, I just..." she shrugged sadly. "Sally Ann."

"Say no more," said Sandy, "that ho can fuck up anything."

Loretta noticed that Wyatt and Sandy were holding hands and smiled, "Y'all know what they call a virgin in South Georgia, don't ya?"

"No, what do you call a virgin is South Georgia," said Wyatt.

"A girl that can run faster than her brother."

Everyone paused as Sandy bristled, she finally demanded, "and how fast can you run?"

"Depends on which brother is chasing me," she grinned and winked at Wyatt and Sandy letting them know that she understood their relationship on a personal level.

There was a pause then everyone started laughing as Wyatt and Sandy joined them on the blanket, opened the cooler and began to hand out beers that they stole from their father. This was going to be an interesting summer, thought Jeff. A woman he adores on each arm, his horndog brother and sister rolling around on the blanket behind them, and all his school mates enjoying the sun and the fun completely naked, and no one has a clue why.

A very interesting summer indeed.