A Hentai Sago Palm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A full minute passed as she wiggled her ass against his flaccid dick and held his hand tighter on her breast. "Neither are you." It just felt good to be held by someone that you really care for.

"This was fun," he said, then he broke into an evil grin. "I think we should share the experience."

Sara wondered what the hell he was thinking, "do you mean the kids? They come back here all the time." The term "The Kids" always refers to Wyatt and Sandy, regardless if you're their older sister or the principal of the high school.

"No, there's a beach party at Schaeffer's Landing tomorrow," grinned Jeff with evil intent, "and our friend Sally Ann is going to be there." Jeff dated Sally Ann McCarthy for two years and all he got was her constant complaining about almost everything he said or did and some halfhearted hand jobs. He was an idiot for dating her, the moment he started college she started seeing other guys behind his back.

Sara couldn't stand Sally Ann, she was a snide, snippy bitch who treated her brother like dirt and walked around with a "my shit don't stink" attitude. Most important to her, she stole Sara's best friend. Her friend Loretta was a sweet black girl, but Sally Ann did or said something to her and Loretta now follows Sally Ann around like a puppy. If you can separate her from Sally Ann, Loretta is still the sweet girl and great competitor that Jeff met in kindergarten and became Sara's best friend for a decade, but when she's with Sally Ann she loses everything that makes her Loretta and becomes Sally Ann's bitch.

Being the big sister Sara couldn't resist giving her little brother a dig, "Do you want to embarrass Sally Ann, or do you want to see Loretta naked?"

Ever since grade school, Jeff had a crush on Loretta, and he never had the courage to act on it, and that crush was something big sister Sara always liked to dig him for. Sara felt Jeff's cock twitch at the mention of Loretta. "I think you just answered my question" she teased.

"I think the answer is D. all of the above," said Jeff as he kissed the back of her neck and squeezed her breast.

"If A is embarrassing Sally Ann, and B is seeing Loretta naked, what is option C?" asked Sara.

Jeff pinched her rock hard nipple and whispered in her ear, "Seeing you and Loretta together, buck naked in public."

For some reason that idea sent shivers through Sara's body that went straight to her clit. Sara is in no way a lesbian... but if Loretta was agreeable, she might become very interested. "Oh god," Sara groaned, "you're not helping." She pushed her ass back at his resurging cock, "we're supposed to be getting up."

Reluctantly they separated and slipped into the pond where they slithered and splashed around like a pair of otters, their bodies rubbing against each other, not wanting to give up the magic that they started not long ago. Finally, Sara asked, "So what is your plan?"

"Yeah, we want to hear it," said Sandy.

Sara and Jeff froze, they slowly turned and looked back to shore and were shocked to see their brother and sister, Wyatt and Sandy sitting on their towels on the green grass of the Putting Green. Both were naked, nineteen year old Wyatt had eighteen year old Sandy on his lap. Wyatt responded to the embarrassed shock of his older siblings, "We come out here all the time too, ya know," and he covered Sandy's C cup breasts with his hands gently squeezing them, then he started to roll her nipples between his fingers. It was obvious that they came out here to do more than sunbathe.

Sandy leaned back on Wyatt as he pinched and rolled her nipples, her eyelids fluttered in her excitement as he began to pinch her nipples hard and pull them stretching her tits out in the afternoon sun. She opened her eyes and looked down at Sara and Jeff as they watched in shock as their little brother and sister went well beyond what Sara thought was risqué. Sandy looked at Jeff and said, "It feels so much hotter with you watching," she moaned softly and leaned back, turned her head, and stuck her tongue in Wyatt's mouth.

"What the fuck?" Sara gasped as Sandy raised up, grasped Wyatt's cock then sank down on it, taking his length into her pussy. Wyatt and Sandy were known for doing the outrageous just to get a reaction out of someone, but this was so far beyond getting attention.

"We got so horny watching you two," said Wyatt as he grimaced, trying to thrust into his little sister. "Shit Sandy, this ain't working."

Shuddering with frustration Sandy got up from his lap and fell forward on her elbows and knees. Wyatt got up and knelt between her legs and drove his cock deep into her pussy causing her to groan and roll her eyes back in delight as he plowed into her. When Wyatt was sure she was ready he grasped her hips and began fucking her maniacally, their bodies clapping together as he slammed into her as fast as he could. They were like a pair of rabbits on speed, their fucking was almost comedic they were so aggressive. Sandy was facing Sara and Jeff as her body shook from the pounding she was receiving. "You two were so hot," she finally got out between her sighs and gasps of passion. "Touching yourselves, holding each other... so hot..." she may have wanted to say more but that's when she started to lose control and whimper with delight every time her brother's cock plunged into her willing pussy.

"That's... How... We... Started..." said Wyatt, emphasizing each word with a thrust into Sandy.

"Ohhhhh that damn Sago," groaned Sandy, "we were getting so hot and naked because of that bush." She reached between her legs and began to rub her clit as Wyatt continued to hammer away at her pussy.

"This was the only way we could stay sane," Wyatt said. It was clear he was getting close to cumming.

"You know," said Sara, "if you didn't poke each other with the sago leaves you wouldn't have that problem."

Wyatt stopped fucking his sister and they both stared at Sara like she was crazy. Finally, Wyatt said in utter shock, "Seriously?"

The thought never occurred to them to even consider stopping. Who would do such a stupid thing? Wyatt and Sandy glanced at each other then he began driving his cock into Sandy's pussy again. Sandy shook her head sadly. "Some people..." then began pushing back urging Wyatt to go faster.

Jeff and Sara watched as their kid brother and sister fucked themselves senseless. Slowly under the surface of the water Sara's hand closed around Jeff's cock and she now realized what she wanted for her birthday that was fast approaching.

Soon Sandy closed her eyes and shrieked, "I'm cumming baby!" and began driving herself back at Wyatt. Waves of delicious release washed over her as Wyatt tried to fuck but she was pushing back so hard he was off balance. As she pushed back and stroked her clit, Wyatt pulled out of her pussy and began to stroke his cock. His orgasm soon hit, and he started to spurt his cum on her back as he shook and groaned his way through a huge climax. With a groan of utter satisfaction, he collapsed on Sandy's back, and she collapsed to the ground.

"Fucking Sago," moaned Wyatt.

"Pervert plant," agreed Sandy.

Jeff and Sara stood aghast in the water, shocked at what they just saw, and shocked that Wyatt and Sandy had watched them as they lay together and masturbated and they didn't notice they were being watched. They were also utterly jealous; they both knew that they had just seen a preview of their future.

Finally, Sandy propped her chin up on her hand and asked, "What's your plan?"

Without looking up from Sandy's shoulder that he was kissing Wyatt mumbled, "yeah! Whatever it is, count us in!"

"Well," grinned Jeff, "Tomorrow is National Nude Day..."

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Schaeffer's Landing is a small beach on the St. Mary's river a few miles north of St. George and a favorite with the 18 to 30 crowd, anyone younger is chased away, anyone older is looked on with suspicion. Unmarked and known only to locals, it's a favorite among the younger crowd, most families go a few miles further north to Trader Hill where there is camping, picnic tables, and a small store. Schaffer's landing was once a favored boat launch until the dock was washed away in a flood years ago and was never replaced.

Just about everything that makes living in the south great can be found at Schaeffer's Landing. There's even an alligator or two, but with all the drunk rednecks splashing around chasing their dinner away, the alligators learned to stay in the Okefenokee swamp where they're protected. The river is filled with cool, refreshing water, the shore is beautiful powder fine white sand, there's plenty of sun to tan yourself but the river is lined with cypress trees to supply lots of shade, and the knobby roots of the cypress trees provide a decent place to tie up your canoe or raft. There's a rope hung way out on a cypress tree branch allowing a young redneck the opportunity to swing far out over the river and plunge into the water from a good height.

When Sara, Jeff, Wyatt, and Sandy Alden arrived the party was in full swing, charcoal and propane barbeques were set up, coolers full of ice cold beer were everywhere, it was a true holiday even though it was a Wednesday afternoon in late June. "Doesn't anybody work anymore?" said Jeff as they piled out of Sara's car.

"We don't," said Sandy. "I'm in college, I'm exempt." Sara was taking one course during the summer semester, Sandy and Wyatt were taking the summer off before they headed off to basic training at Lackland Air Force Base in September, and Jeff was working at the feed store three days a week They peeled off their t-shirts and sneakers revealing their swimsuits, then they grabbed towels, flipflops, and pill bottles full of sword shaped sago leaves.

Jeff scanned the beach and made sure there was no one under 18 there, when he was satisfied there was no one underage present he gathered everyone together. "Ok, stick to the plan, blame it on black flies and horse flies. Stick girls mostly, but we must stick a few guys too, so make sure they're from the football team, ok?"

"Why stick mostly the girls?" asked Sandy.

"Because if they take their clothes off, the guy they're with will take his clothes off too. It's human nature," explained Jeff. "but if you just stick the guy, when he takes his clothes off his girl will just get pissed and leave." Sandy nodded at the wisdom of Jeff's plan

It was a small town, so everyone knew who was on the football team, but Wyatt had to ask, "Why the football team?" He was a wide receiver on the JV team and was too slim for varsity.

Jeff, who spent most of his life playing baseball and suffering under the arrogance of the football squad said, "They walk around like they have a foot and a half of dick, let's see what they really have hanging."

"Don't forget... Sally Ann McCarthy first!" insisted Sara reminding everyone of the target of this scheme. The sibling quartet looked around and sure enough, there she was over near the edge of the open area where there would eventually be some shade. She and her acolyte, Loretta Huggins, were down by the shoreline showing off their bikinis to the boys splashing in the river.

Sally Ann was a pretty and curvaceous example of southern womanhood. Five foot two, 35D-22-37, blond hair, blue eyes, freckles, and that sweet, sweet southern accent that inspires erections. Loretta is a tall, slim, breathtakingly beautiful black girl with long straight waist length ebony hair, a tight athletic figure and a cute, sweet face that would make a Hollywood actress tell her plastic surgeon, "I WANT THAT!"

Jeff sighed sadly. He always suspected that he was dating Sally Ann just so he could be close to Loretta. When Loretta is away from Sally Ann, she's the sweetest girl that Jeff had ever met, but when she is with Sally Ann, she's a whole different person. Sally Ann has that effect on people. Together Sally Ann and Loretta have a birth control device that is 100% effective -- their personalities.

With a smile, a wink, a promise, and a wiggle of her fine, fine ass Sally Ann could get anything she wanted from any boy she wished... for a while. By graduation she had pissed off every eligible male in the Charlton county, and post-graduation she spread her toxicity further afield. Why she's here at this party could be anyone's guess, some thought that she was looking for a drunk enough redneck to ignore her bitchy ways, others though it was just to show off her body before all that Dollar General ice cream she eats sets in. And Loretta just follows her around like she's the only friend she has in the world, which just might be the case. Why they hadn't headed off to Savannah or Atlanta or Jacksonville to disappear into obscurity is anyone's guess.

As Sally Ann walked back up the beach with Loretta in tow, Sandy and Wyatt Alden came running up to them, those damn annoying Alden twins! Probably adopted, Sally Ann thought, they hardly look like their older brother and sister. Sally Ann looked for an exit, but the twins were on her like lightning.

"Sally Ann! Miss Sally Ann!" cried Wyatt, "Can we get your autograph?" and they both held up autograph books

"What are you talking about?" cried Sally Ann looking left and right for help.

"Monk down at the fillin' station says you two are going to head off to Hollywood and make pictures and be rich and famous!" said Wyatt.

Sandy nodded like a bobble head doll and held up her autograph book. "Can we get an autograph before you're all rich and famous and stuff?"

"You're crazy! Get out of here!" Finding no help Sally Ann and Loretta turned around and slammed straight into the last persons they ever wanted to see, Sara and Jeff Alden.

Sara and Jeff had crept up behind Sally Ann and Loretta unnoticed while Wyatt and Sandy begged for an autograph and when Sally Ann whirled around, like she always does when confronted by someone she doesn't want to talk to, she collided with her arch nemesis, Sara Alden. "Whoa! Careful there Sally Ann!" said Sara as she caught Sally Ann by the upper arms. The Hentai Sago leaf she held between her fingers poked its way into Sally Ann's arm.

Jeff caught Loretta by the shoulder and said, "hey! Did that black fly bite you?" He too was holding a Hentai Sago spear between his fingers

"I think he did," she said softly. "I think you chased him off." Since kindergarten Loretta always liked Jeff, she still remembered when he skipped second grade and left her behind, but they remained friends and she became fast friends with Sara, but Sally Ann informed her that she was to stay away from Jeff and Sara Alden and never speak to them, and Loretta always does what Sally Ann tells her to do.

"Oh Sara, I didn't see you," said Sally Ann with a note of disgust in her voice.

"You're lucky I was here, there was a big old black fly on your arm there, did he bite you?"

Sally Ann looked at Sara like she was crazy, of course she felt a sting, the fly probably bit her when Sara grabbed her arm. "Come on Loretta, let's go," huffed Sally Ann and she stormed off. Loretta gave Jeff a sad look and followed Sally Ann.

Sara stepped beside Jeff and watched Sally Ann and Loretta retreat toward their blankets and cooler. "I think that Loretta Huggins still takes a liking to you."

Jeff sighed sadly, "Well, if she's going to continue to pal around with Sally Ann McCarthy..." He shook his head and walked back to where they left their coolers. As he spread out the beach blanket he looked over at the area where Sally Ann and Loretta were relaxing and saw Loretta looking back at him. So slim and athletic, she reminded Jeff of his sister Sara, both are athletes of renown in Charlton county. After Sara graduated Loretta made a good attempt at breaking Sara's track records, and she almost made it. Jeff sighed and relaxed on the blanket and thought of what might have been.

After the agreed half hour had passed since they stuck Sally Ann and Loretta, Wyatt and Sandy got up and started moving around the crowd which was now well lubricated from vast amounts of cold beer and was sticking their targets with impunity. Touching Loretta and looking in her beautiful dark eyes left Jeff melancholy and he didn't want to play anymore, so he gave his bottle of Sago leaves to Wyatt who was more than happy to receive more "ammo." Sara gave hers to Sandy who scampered off into the crowd and Sara remained with Jeff.

Wyatt and Sandy were well known pranksters and the girls they poked were laughing and fighting back. While the "twins" were clowning around Sara saw telltale signs of discomfort over on the other side of the beach with Sally Ann and Loretta. They were adjusting their bikini straps and trying to avoid contact with everything. Sara knew all too well the feeling of hypersensitive nipples brushing against a bikini top... like now.

Like now?

Sara just noticed the hypersensitivity of the skin that goes with the neurotoxin of the weird Sago, did she accidentally poke herself? She glanced at Jeff, and he was taking his T-shirt off, it could only be that brat, Sandy. Wyatt normally follows the rules, but that fluffy haired mongoose of a sister has no problem turning the tables just for her personal enjoyment. She caught Sandy's notice, but Sandy just stuck her tongue out at Sara and took her last sago leaf and poked herself.

"She got me too," said Wyatt as he sat down on the beach blanket.

Sara held up her index finger and steamed, "You had one job..."

By now Sally Ann had removed her bikini and Loretta slipped out of her one piece and both were sunning themselves naked and attracting a crowd of boys who stood around them drinking beer and drinking in the view. Jeff and Sara roared with laughter as Sally Ann noticed the boys and threw sand at them yelling, "Git the hell away, ya perverts!" She still had no idea that she was completely naked.

Soon many of the girls at the beach began to remove their clothes while their friends watched in shock. There were a few people who dashed into the water to hide themselves but the feeling of the water caressing their sensitive skin only increased their predicament, they were hiding, embarrassed, and incredibly turned on. Another part of Jeff's plan came to fruition when the guys saw their girls start to take off their clothing, the guys joined them and soon most of the people on the beach were naked, enjoying the sun and each other. Dressed people were in the minority, some left but the rest stayed to enjoy the show and soon joined it.

Sandy Alden headed over to her friend Bobby Eagleton, they've had an on again off again relationship since grade school and they were almost as much brother and sister as Sandy was with Jeff and Wyatt. In fact, when it came time for the prom, she went with Bobby, but she spent the whole prom ignoring Bobby, and spent her time at the prom together with Wyatt while Bobby ended up getting to know Wyatts date Suzy McGeary. Bobby and Suzy soon married, and as people undressed, so did Suzy even though she wasn't stuck by Wyatt or Sandy. Suzy stood naked with Bobby talking with naked friends, a diet coke in one hand and a seven month baby bump.

Wyatt's steady girlfriend Donna Lynn was here, and he ended up with Donna and her sister Lisa when the clothes started to come off. Wyatt dated every girl in his entire class until he found Donna. She was the only girl he met that didn't have a problem with Wyatt's relationship with Sandy, in fact she thinks their close relationship was sweet. Donna comes from a big family, she has four brothers and two sisters, and they live in a small house outside of St. George, so like the Alden family, the Lynn family is a bit isolated too.

Jeff and Sara weren't seeing anyone. Sally Ann poisoned every girl in the school against Jeff, and Sara was always too interested in sports to take a liking to boys. She was seeing a guy at the University of Florida, but right now she was confused, when she wanted to think about boys her brother Jeff keeps popping up in her head.