A Hentai Sago Palm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four Alden kids practically grew up naked, Sara and Sandy spent hours daily sunning on lounges out back just beyond the grove of banana trees that a previous owner had planted. Jeff and Wyatt made good money rebuilding old golf carts behind the barn quite often wearing only sneakers and a backwards ballcap. Homework was completed around the table on the patio in the nude until one day when Pastor Daniels stopped by for a visit. In a panic Marsha had to hustle the kids back into their clothes while Scott entertained Pastor Daniels and his wife Alison in the front room.

"Ok you four," started Scott at dinner that evening, "we've been lenient in the past, maybe too lenient, but what if Pastor Daniels glanced out through the French doors and saw you doing your homework naked?"

Always the instigator, Sandy probably didn't help when she said, "I'm sure he's seen someone doing homework before, they have three kids themselves."

"It's not like we're doing something illegal," insisted Sara, the leader of the quartet. "We're all over 18, we're not on drugs, we don't drink, and God knows we're not spending a fortune on our wardrobe..."

"That is not the point," said Marsha, "we don't need our neighbors thinking we're having family orgies here."

"We're not doing anything like..." Jeff started but dad cut him off.

"Let's compromise," said Scott firmly, "If you insist on running around naked, you do it out back beyond the banana trees where no one can see you. You can do your homework in the gazebo."

"What's the compromise in that?" asked Wyatt, "a compromise is a give and take kind of thing."

Scott smiled, "of course it is. Here's the give and take, you give me your agreement, or you take it somewhere else, and the only nudity here will be in the shower."

"OK!" said Sara above the uproar, "how about the island? Can we have that?"

"Yes, you can have the island," said Scott as if it were a painful costly concession. It was part of his original plan, he just forgot to mention it.

"What about the picnic grove?" asked Jeff.

"What picnic grove?"

The next evening Scott and Marcia followed their brood out to the picnic grove the boys made. A corner of the land by the pond was allowed to grow over making a jungle of pine trees, palm trees, and palmetto bushes. The boys borrowed a "brush hog" and cut a path through the undergrowth and cleared a small area surrounded by pine trees offering shade during the day and had a great view of the island. They had even put a large picnic table with an umbrella and built a fire pit in the grove.

"This is very nice! Thank you for doing this!" gushed Marcia as she and Sara unpacked the picnic hamper and set out fried chicken and a choice of salads. Near the picnic table was a small charcoal grill on a pole exactly like you would see in a public park. Marcia and Scott wisely chose not to ask where that came from.

Scott admired the view of the island; you could see the bridge and the torii, the Japanese gate, both painted a blazing scarlet, the color that symbolized vitality. You could also see the little stream as it flowed off the island and cascaded into the pond, and you had a view of the small lawn called the putting green. One could also see the two fountains in the pond that keep the surface water moving preventing duckweed and algae from growing. "Very nice job boys, I'm proud of you. How long did it take?"

"Not too long," said Jeff, "the hard part was finding the right spot under the underbrush. We looked..."

Just then Wyatt slapped his dad's arm, "Black fly! Did I get it?"

"Thanks," said Scott, "but I think it bit me."

"Sorry," said Wyatt. "Tried." He was sure that his dad didn't notice him dropping the Hentai Sago leaf behind his back.

"Dinner!" called Marsha. Tiki torches filled with citronella oil were lit and soon the whole family sat at the table.

As they passed the dishes around Scott marveled at the boy's work. "Just a fantastic job guys, I'm going to find a horse fly trap to put out here."

"I know!" said Marcia, "I got bit too."

"I hope that's the last one of the evening," said Sara as she glared across the table at her little sister.

By the time they were passing around the salads again for seconds, Scott and Marcia were both naked and soon the entire family was seated around the picnic table enjoying a nude dinner. For the first time since infancy the boys saw their mother's bare breasts but by common agreement, they desperately refrained from saying anything to draw attention to their parents' lack of clothing. For some reason Scott and Marcia didn't notice taking off their clothing, which is something that happens the first time you encounter the Henai Sago. Was that something that the breeder, Yoshi Nakamura, planned?

When he finally did notice it, Scott blamed it on the kids. "You guys running around bare ass nekkid all the time clearly put the idea in our heads."

"What's done is done," sighed Marcia who was reveling in the feeling of the evening breeze on her exposed breasts, something she hasn't felt since their honeymoon on a cruise ship. They followed the kids into the pond for a quick skinny dip and it felt so good! The cool refreshing water coursing over her naked body was so new, so exciting. Marcia Cellucci had been bathing and swimming her entire life, but it never felt like this, growing up in Passaic New Jersey there's no chance to go skinny dipping. She smiled and laughed and splashed with her kids, her nipples erect, every breeze was a lover's caress, the cool water of the pond was as enticing as Scott's love making.

Later they lit a campfire in the fire pit that the boys made, Marcia and Scott nestled together in a chaise lounge. The kids talked about the events of the past few days, but Marcia and Scott didn't hear a word, they were touching each other and kissing more than they have kissed in years, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. When Scott cupped and squeezed Marcia's large breast Sandy finally said, "Get a room you two!"

Scott and Marcia looked at each other and wordlessly came to agreement, then strolled off hand in hand back to the house. "Damn!" said Jeff, "what did you put in their lemonade?"

There was clearly an element to the Hentai Sago that the Aldin kids were not aware of. Dennis and Linda May stumbled upon it, and now Scott and Marcia Alden discovered that the toxin from the Hentai Sago mixed with prolonged physical contact enhances existing emotions becoming aphrodisiac for a couple already in love.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Sara and Jeff were working in the garden that their parents were trying to restore on the island. They knew that it was a Japanese style garden, but time and the whims of earlier owners changed the nature of the garden into an eclectic mish-mosh of plants and statuary. An enthusiastic plan by an earlier owner ran electricity out to the island so now the plan is to restore the koi pond with fountain and accent lights while returning the garden to its Japanese inspired roots and the two oldest Alden children have been drafted into helping make that dream come true. It's either that or pay room and board for the length of their summer vacation.

"Careful around that plant," ordered Sara.

"Yes mother," moaned Jeff. He was getting tired of being bossed around. She was one year and two months older than him and she was stretching any privileges that come with the title of Eldest Child to the breaking point. "Shit," he muttered under his breath, and he plucked a tiny spear shaped leaf off the giant fern like plant that was the center piece of the section of the garden they were working in.

Sara was weeding not far from him, and Jeff was cleaning up the trunk of the big Sago palm. Every year when the Sago grows new branches that sprout from the top of the plant, as these new branches, or "fronds" sprout and develop, the old branches die. A gardener will trim off the old branches and if you do a good job of trimming the old branches, the trunk will look great. But if you do a bad job the stubs you leave behind remain on the trunk of the Sago for years. Cleaning the trunk of the old stems isn't fun, but Jeff was doing a good job and he wasn't interested in getting "encouragement" from his sister.

He's already gotten poked himself, he could feel the sensitivity of his skin increasing and the desire to take off his shirt increased. Angered that his slightly older sister would snap at him, Jeff plucked off a little sword shaped leaf and poked Sara in the leg with it. "You bastard!" she shrieked and grabbed Jeff by the ankle before he could get away and soon had him in a submission hold. Both teens were athletic and strong but signing up for several sports in high school, from swimming to track, gave Sara the edge, while Jeff concentrated only on baseball. Soon he was face down with Sara kneeling on his shoulders. "You dick, now I'm stuck out here for another hour or two!" She plucked a leaf from the Sago and poked Jeff, "Now I won't be out here all alone." They both know the effect of this strange plant and the only cure is to wait it out.

"Damn it Sara! I was going to play ball at the rec center this afternoon!" He already knew that he'd been poked by the Sago and wasn't going to go play anyway, but he still felt a need to blame Sara. He doesn't get to play with his old team much, but during summer break from college they get together and play ball once or twice a week. Baseball is almost a religion here in the south, everybody plays, and everybody watches.

"Well, you shoulda thought about that before you poked me with that thing," said Sara letting him up. "I always get you back." Jeff just groaned a dire warning and went back to trimming the Sago.

Except for cold temperatures and wet land, Sago Palms are not fragile, they are one of the most ancient species on earth, they've been around for over 250 million years and their seeds are said to be delicious. One of the reasons for the Sago's incredibility long survival is the fact that they're highly toxic, the seeds will make a human incredibly sick and kill a small animal that eats them. All the kids of Charlton county Georgia know that getting poked by a Sago hurts for days, because the Sago is a popular ornamental plant both indoors and outside. With that many Sago's around, you're going to get poked by one eventually

The Alden kids didn't know all that because their Sago didn't have flowers that produce toxic seeds that the female plants have, nor did it produce a giant phallic cone like on the male plants. Their Sago was a genetic anomaly, the leaves on their Sago didn't carry a toxin that causes rash and pain.

Their Sago makes your clothes come off.

Soon both Sara and Jeff had their clothes off, it just happens, there's nothing you can do about it, your skin gradually gets sensitive to touch and taking your clothes off alleviates the sensation. Some of the time you don't know it's happening. Sara and Jeff were slim and athletic, good looking and dark haired showing their mother's Italian heritage, and they can tan easily. Thanks to their Hentai Sago they both had all over tans. As Jeff returned to the island from dumping his bucket of weeds in the forested corner of the land, he saw that Sarah was stretched out on a towel that she laid on the "Putting Green," a small grass lawn perfect for a couple of people to lay out and work on their tan. Little did the Alden kids realize that Dennis Delany added this feature for himself and Linda May where they could lay out in the evening and watch the stars or make love in the moonlight.

Jeff laid his towel next to Sara and started to apply another layer of sunscreen, his Sago incited nerve endings soon had his cock erect and throbbing from putting on the suntan lotion. He looked over at Sara who was laying on her stomach. Sara had a tight athletic body, a round firm ass, and abs that a body builder would die for. Her breasts were small and firm with peanut hard nipples and perfectly circular areola that puffed out when excited giving her the nickname "Puffer" by Jeff's old girlfriend Sally Ann McCarthy.

Jeff and Sara grew up in this little corner of heaven naked most of the time, so why was he just starting to notice this about her body? He couldn't take his eyes off her and his reaction was starting to confuse and terrify himself. It's not like he's a late bloomer

Sara turned and watched Jeff spread the lotion on his body, and mostly looked at his thick, throbbing cock. That was the cock of her dreams, she would lay awake at night wondering what it was like to have a cock that size spreading her open, rearranging her insides with its girth, pounding her to a nirvana of endless climaxes. She took it on as her mission to find a cock that was just like it, just as long as it wasn't attached to a relative or didn't come mail order. "Get my back," she said in a soft voice, "please?"

Soon Jeff was over her spreading the lotion on her neck and shoulders and his touch was divine, it was really starting to squeeze her triggers. Lately his touch was the same, Sago or not, gentle yet firm, a touch that lights up your nerve centers which led Sara to believe that Jeff maybe wanted her. He was now working on her back and along her sides. She felt the desire overwhelm her to lift up on her elbows so he can touch her breasts, but not today, she fought that urge hard. Then she felt his cock tapping at her butt and sliding closer to her pussy. Someday she will raise her hips and surrender to her passion, she'll beg for that cock to tame her, but not today... maybe. Today was a warm, sleepy day, perfect for their usual method of working off the effects of that perverted Sago, laying in the sun and waiting it out.

However, a nap was not to be. Jeff's hands slid over her body and moved gradually downward, making her hotter and hotter and soon he was paying extra attention to her firm ass cheeks, then between them, his fingers sliding against her tight, sensitive little pore back there. He once drunkenly admitted that Sally Ann McCarthy loved getting tongued back there. When he mentioned that Sara was aghast, how gross! But that was then, if he did that to her while applying lotion with the Sago toxin in her veins there would be no holding back.

Now he worked on her legs and sensitive inner thighs, his touch was light, lighter than a brother smearing lotion on big sis, more like a lover preparing her for the moment of penetration. She took a deep breath to clear her mind, but the shuddering nature of her breath revealed how turned on she was. His fingers moved closer and closer to her soaked pussy, and it happened - he brushed against her swollen labia. She gasped and her body jerked away while what was left of her mind screamed for her to push back and get those long fingers inside of her.

Then it was her turn, he asked her to do his back and she used his rock hard butt cheeks as a cushion to rest on as she worked the lotion into those broad strong shoulders. How many push-ups and trips to the batting cage went into sculpting those muscles? Her hands began to tremble with desire as she worked the lotion into his smooth skin working her way lower and lower, the illicit thrill of touching her own brother and feeling so turned on was mind blowing and by the time she reached his rock hard ass she was a trembling mess. She wondered how much of what she was massaging into his skin was lotion and how much was her own fluids from when her pussy rested there. As she ran her hands over his ass cheeks all she could think was the power he could generate with those glutes when fucking.

She let her fingers creep between his ass cheeks and touch his tight anus. He suddenly gasped and thrust his ass up to her, hoping for more. She realized that his cock and balls were hanging there for her to grasp, but she continued without touching them, that prize had to wait for the right moment. She finished him up hoping that the attention to his inner thighs drove him as crazy as it drove her.

That was it, she had enough, and she rolled off Jeff. Lying next to him she gazed up at the palm trees above them, swaying in the breeze, feeling that same breeze on her breasts that were so sensitive. She ached for a mouth to close around her nipple, anyone's mouth! Her hand went to her pussy and began to gently massage her clit. "Oh Gawd," she groaned through clenched teeth as she dipped two fingers into her damp pussy and collected her moisture to spread over her tingling clit. Her other hand went to her tit, pinching, twisting, pulling her nipple.

"Sara," gasped Jeff softly, "you look so hot!"

Oh god, she completely forgot he was here! How could she do that? In terror Sara turned her head and saw that Jeff was laying on his side, watching her, his hand stroking that big thick cock of his, and he was stroking his cock with the same rhythm that she was using on her clit. His eyes traveled up and down, drinking in the image of his sister pleasuring herself wantonly. The fact that he liked watching her was probably the biggest turn-on of all, but more was in store. He moved closer and soon they were touching, she was using his arm as a pillow, and she felt the heat of his body, their closeness, and his scent - it was all driving her out of her mind.

Neither of the two had ever heard of mutual masturbation nor could they imagine it, but there they were lying side by side completely naked stroking themselves to a mutual climax, their eyes locked on to each other's gaze. Jeff pulled Sara as close as possible, she's always been his best friend, they grew up together and now they were almost making love to each other. Their lips moved closer as their hands drove them closer and closer to the climax they were aching for.

Just as their lips met it happened. The tension built to a breaking point, her head rocked back, and she groaned as her hips rose up off the towel and her fingers strummed her clit like a flamenco guitarist belting out a riff. Jeff was with her, his hand flashing up and down his cock, his eyes screwed shut as the pressure built to the bursting point. Then with a strangled grunt he came, his cum spurted up and showered their chests and stomachs. She could almost feel his orgasm as he shook with the spasms of relief that washed over him. Then she could smell that musky, manly smell of his cum and somehow the idea crept into her head that he had just marked her as his, and that set off Sara's orgasm.

She came hard, waves of explosive release crashing through her, her stifled cries of excitement and relief came out as little girly squeaks. Her body convulsed savagely as the strongest orgasm of her life crashed over her. She rolled over on her side shaking so hard that Jeff was worried about her, but she was enjoying the greatest thrill ride of her life. She grasped his hand and held it tight, it was so nice to hold on to something that wasn't shaking, and she closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, she found herself spooning with Jeff, they were curled up tight together, his hand was cupping her tit, her hand covering his, his body pressed against hers, and a profound sense of peace filling her body and mind. "Are you back with us?" asked Jeff. He sounded relieved.

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't moved for about ten minutes. You were breathing ok, so I let you rest, you had an awesome cum."

"I fainted?"

"Yes, you did. You were shaking head to toe, then you just completely relaxed."

"Wow." It was then that Sara realized she was snuggling naked with her brother and their siblings could be out here at any minute to see what they were doing. "We need to wash up and get dressed," she said, then snuggled back against Jeff.

After a long pause he said, "You're not moving." He squeezed her breast to emphasize his point. He was happy to discover that her tit fit his hand perfectly and the thought of letting go did not appeal to him in the least.