A Heretic's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paige," I whispered her name.

"Love me, Jennifer. God, love me like I love you."

My lips went to her immediately and refused to leave save to look up to see her splayed lips and her clitoris that was peeking as if hopeful of me noticing it. I noticed it all right, and went after it, lavishly licking fully, slowly, as we both moaned in delight. She was so exciting to me, sending flashes of need, of utter surrender of my person to her love.

She was enjoying my tongue that occasionally slurped one of her lips into my mouth, but in a moment she turned as if to sit up fully and plant her feet on the floor, and she almost did, but then lifted both legs up and spread them wide. I nearly went berserk at seeing her like that, seemingly able to look inside of her vagina. I pushed at her thighs and felt her take them over my hands, and pull herself back as much as she could. My mouth eagerly followed her and licked without end until I felt she was having a tremendous orgasm that had me pressing my face into her as she pushed herself up and down until she couldn't go on.

Afterward she was trembling and moaning, indistinguishable words trying to come out of her and failing, but her sighs didn't fail, though more as gasps of rapturous pleasures still being had.

"My god, that felt so deliciously hot," she gasped, at last able to talk, though her words were stunted.

"Paige, are you sure you're a virgin?" I had to ask all the while feeling so stupid in doing so.

"Yes, my beautiful lover. I guess I better confess everything now, but give me a minute, my body is still feeling so good."

Like the newbie I was, I crawled up to be next to her fully as she straightened out. She moved against me again, and splayed herself against my thigh, and mildly rubbed up and down. She was clearly enjoying herself, and so, I had to admit, was I.

"When I first saw you, my heart did some funny things in me. I wanted to turn to keep looking at you; I mean, I just couldn't believe it. Though I had never put a face on my dream girl, it had to be you. Later, I knew you saw me too, and when I could, I looked at you and smiled. Thankfully you smiled back at me, and something in me knew that you were the one I had been looking for. I bribed a girl in administration to let me know what classes you were taking the next semester; you were pretty well known, maybe because of your GPA, but then again maybe because of your looks.

Anyway, when I saw your schedule, I signed up for that one class so I could meet you."

"Like your GPA, huh?" I interrupted her belatedly.

"Yeah, now hush and let me finish," she said and giggled. "After that, I bought some books on how lesbians make love—that's where I got the idea to shave my pussy. There's scads of information in them. Want to see some of them?"

"Not now. Maybe later, okay?"

"Sure, but from it, I had to think that you were very experienced in making love with other girls. You were perfect, you know. God, you made me a lot hotter than those books. I read them, and looked at the pictures, and I had to play with my clit as I thought of you doing it for me. Honey, I'm crazy about you and have been for some time now. Please say it's okay; what I did, I mean."

"Play with yourself?" I teased her with a big smile.

The mystery was solved; how she wound up sitting next to me, and friendly as can be too. She knew what she wanted, and came after me just as I wanted to go after her. How lucky could I get? Now I had to wonder if I should do as she did; shave that is. I had to, she felt so good to me, and said it was great for her too. I had her to tell me what to do.

"It's ready for you," she grinned and blushed.

Beside being a sex-pot that made me want her naked with me all the time, she could be as cute as any girl as she was at that moment. However, I put those thoughts and feelings aside and went to shave. With nervous hands, and anxious and eager eyes on me, I finally got it done.

She felt of my lips, then groaned and leaned heavily into me.

"You feel so sweet," she said as her fingers slid up and down my smooth lips, and I had to agree with her with my moans as my words of agreement.

"Come on, let's get you in bed and let me adore you. I've waited so long for you, and now I'm going to love you as I've always dreamed I would."

Oh boy, did she ever love me. As I had the first time, she did the same, but somehow it had an extra sweetness in it. Maybe it was the way she took more time everywhere on my body, and maybe it was how she touched me ever so sexily, so erotically. Whatever, when her fingers slid through my lips again I couldn't keep my orgasm from ruling my body in thanks for her loving attentions to it.

"Yes, my sweet and beautiful love, I want you to know my love, to feel it as I felt your love."

After some time driving me to insanity, and having me near to another orgasm, she quickly turned onto her back.

"Come up over me. Please. Hurry!" she urged me as if wanting to have me make love to her.

I did start to do just that, but she pulled at me as if angrily, but she wasn't angry, just needy to have me. I quickly figured out what she wanted, and though I couldn't believe it, I moved up and over her face, and gave myself up to her wishes. Her hands on my cheeks, she pulled my vagina to her facial lips and began to feverishly lick. As excited as I was in the newness of this, and all the sensations shooting through my body like wonderfully sharp nails that radiated out in the most pleasurable sensations, it was nothing like what was to come.

Moving her lips up, she took my mound and clitoris in her mouth and had me begging for completion, yet I hoped it never came for I loved how she was alternately being gentle in suckling me, then fast and furious and sucking, then teasing me with circular motions of her tongue around it. There was nothing left of me but the sensations she was filling me with, and the orgasm that shook every fiber of my body and left my mind drained of all but my love for her.

"I want to love you again," she told me in a trembling voice, her hand running up and down my thigh and squeezing my cheek frantically as I was on my back after my hard and sweet orgasm. "God, you were so sweet to love."

All I could do for a while was to hold her as tightly to me as I could in my depleted state. I had no idea how I had gotten on my back, but I knew my body was still singing her praises and my breath was still hard to come by.

When I could finally speak, I had to let her know. "I'll have to read your books," I said in a husky whisper.

She laughed lightly, then kissed my breast and sucked on my nipple for a moment, but it was enough to stir me up and make me want more. I started to move to love her, but her hand stayed me.

"Let's love each other," she said, then turned her body and bent her face to begin licking my vagina.

As she intended, how she was had her dripping lips over my face, and I started to lap at her intoxicating honey. We were slowly loving each other, but then we were loving frantically. She had invigorated me so much that I rolled her over, but we didn't stop loving each other for a moment until we were completely sated. At that, we had to lay on each other's thigh with our faces at their juncture.

Shortly, the thought of how we were seemed strange, but then I remembered that people had always lain with their heads in the lap of someone they loved, or were super close to. Paige and I were more than super close to each other, and the strangeness left me to enjoy her bouquet that I was so loving to smell. I kissed her, and licked at what had dribbled out of her throbbing womanhood.

I'd never heard of love like this. My mother had had a talk with me about sex, and how it was reserved for procreating, and only in marriage. There was nothing about any pleasure, or loving the procreation process. This wasn't procreation in any way, it was pure love that was bursting to be expressed with the love of your heart. It wasn't biblical as far as I had been taught, so what was I now?

I was a fallen person, a damned one destined for hell's fires, but I didn't really believe that anymore. That made me a heretic, one who in olden times was burned at the stake simply for having alternative thoughts. No one would burn either of us at the stake though, and though I had a heretic's heart, it was a happy heart that somehow knew we weren't wrong in our love. No, our love wasn't wrong in any way, it was as right as right could be, and I loved that we would make love again and again, and enjoy exactly how we were made.

The thoughts flooded into my mind. We had bodies that could give and take pleasure with a loved one, so how could it be wrong? It couldn't! A joy filled my heart and like the many different sensations we had given to each other that radiated out so sweetly and excitingly, that joy soon filled my whole person including my mind. I kissed her vaginal lips, then held them tightly to my facial lips. I just held them expressing my joy at being as we were and loving it so much.

"Honey, I don't know what's come over you, but it feels so good," she said as she left off of doing as I was for a moment. "My pussy feels so sweet with you holding it tightly to you, and I feel that same sweetness holding yours like that."

Before I knew it, she was wetting my thigh, then I realized it was with her tears. Panicking, I lifted up off of her and reached for her.

"Why are you crying?" I demanded as I worried.

"I'm just happy; you've made me so happy, and you love me so beautifully, and it just got to me as you held me. Please, hold me like that again and let me be happy with you."

Mollified, I returned to her pussy's lips and held them just as tightly as I had been doing, if not tighter as I felt her doing the same against my pussy. Pussy! I'd heard the word many times, but always sneakily, and thought it as one of those words leading to sin. It didn't sound that way from Paige—it sounded natural, appropriate, and rather sexily expressive at time—at many times.

* * * *

We napped on each other's thigh for a while, my heart and mind peaceful. It was still day—a lot of day—and we made love more as it wore on toward evening, though we did take time to feed our bodies.

"Jennifer, have you thought about moving in with me?"

How could I not? How could I say no when I wanted nothing else.

"Uh-huh. Maybe we should give it a try, but what if it doesn't work, Paige?" I had to ask.

"If it doesn't work, then I guess it doesn't work, but I want it to, and I think you do too. Am I right?"

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe it'll give me time to read your books too," I said, a flush creeping up my face.

That I knew little to nothing about sex didn't escape me, but my body seemed to be very familiar with it. How was it that my body was so familiar with it and my mind so ignorant of it? Something was very wrong, and I was more than beginning to suspect that it was how I was raised, what our cultural expectations were, not to mention our religious beliefs.

At any rate, Paige was suddenly happy as could be. With her help, and her car, we moved most of my clothes and other things to her house. Since my dorm room was paid up, I kept it, but left little of anything there. We would go to classes together, and to wait on each other when we had to either in the library or my dorm.

In the meantime, until our classes started, I did make some time to look at Paige's books. They were indeed very hot, at least to my unfamiliar eyes. Many of the girls were posed completely naked and in explicit sexual positions. At times, Paige would read with me, or comment on pictures, the while she often played with my breasts or suckled on a nipple, her hand never far from my pussy, and very often teasing my clit endlessly. The combination of the books and their more than suggestive pictures with Paige caressing me so sexually had us both in a too hyper state—that is, a very sexually hyper state.

Naked for as long as we were alone and awaiting time to go to class, which wasn't far off, we couldn't stop making love to each other. At the same time my mind was reconsidering what I'd been taught both at home and in our church. What I had been taught at home wasn't bad in any way, save the religious parts, which brought up the church. I was really questioning all that the bible taught, or tried to teach via our preacher. So far it all seemed pretty wrong; very erroneous to say the least.

* * * *

Our classes over with, we looked forward to our new ones, especially the beginning genetics class. Paige was pretty familiar with it, while I was fairly new to it. I understood that we had a double helix and it ordered genes, and genes did their own thing, but that was about it. What I would learn was to be a shock to me.

Chapter 6

The teacher of the genetics class, Dr. Martha Conner, was a dilly; that is, she was more than great and she had opinions that she wasn't afraid to voice, and they were pretty logical too, if not what is considered orthodox teaching. Then again, teachers are supposed to help students open up their minds to exploration, and she did that. Even more, she was said to be a lesbian, and that we knew was unorthodox too.

"Let's get one thing straight; you guys may not like this, but it was Rosalind Franklin who found the double helix," she said. "They, her co-worker who thought he was her boss, without her permission, took an X-ray of the double helix that Ms. Franklin had made, and showed it to those other two that took most of the credit, Watson and Crick, who then claimed the 'discovery' of it, and for his help, they included the main thief, Wilkins in on a share of the Nobel Prize. That out of the way, what is the double helix? That is, how did it come into being?

"First, it's a bunch of molecules that are individually called a nucleotide, and there are four different nucleotides, A, C, T, and G which stand for adenine, cytosine, thymine, and guanine. These little rascals have the blueprint of our makeup, and tell what amino acids, of which there are twenty total, to use to make up proteins, which can be innumerable.

"Now what we don't know is how DNA came into being, at least not definitively. There are theories, and more, how do they know to order amino acids, or the rest of the process, is unknown too; we have just worked out that they do. Folks, in essence, we have no idea what life is save that it is composed of atoms that make up everything including our DNA, and that carbon 12 is the main bonding agent to make it all possible. That's why we are called carbon creatures. Sorry, we weren't made of clay, or the dust of the earth.

"What you'll be learning is what we have found to be so, and that by researchers working backward and experimenting to find the steps, and then verifying it. That, though, is what basic science is about. We wonder, we theorize, we experiment, and if the experiments are able to be shown to be true by replicating them time and time again, then we know some facts for sure, and we go from there to the next step in whatever process we're in to prove whatever it is we're working on. That is how the bible of science is made up. Any questions so far?

"A word of caution here for any that have strong religious beliefs. Science is only interested in knowledge, facts about what this existence is, where it is, and if possible, why. Beliefs don't come into play here save as theories, so please know that we can't be considering them, or any thing regarding the bible, the Quran, or any Jewish scriptures. If you're not okay with that, you may wish to withdraw, but frankly, I hope you all stay."

She was quick, concise, and shot out fact after fact as the classes went on. In short, we admired her so as to be in awe of her no-nonsense way of teaching.

"Wow! She's something else, huh?" Paige exclaimed.

"You're right. I think it may be a very interesting class."

Ms. Connor was the main reason we had our heroines as I mentioned earlier. As our class went on, we had an opportunity to talk to her alone.

"You two are together if I read you right. Am I correct?

"We are," I said as Paige nodded her agreement.

"May the cretins not mess with your love," she said with a mild snort.

"I think we understand what you mean, but anything you can tell us that might be helpful, we're all ears," Paige told her.

"Love, don't let anyone tell you it's wrong, and take care to be aware of where you are, and who may be about."

"That sounds scary," I said.

"Listen, there are too many ignorant people who still live with a Mediaeval cultural mindset. I take it you're not religious buffs."

"I'm not, she was, or kind of," Paige answered for both of us."

"It's popular to hold up Galileo as the one that religion first stopped the scientific inquiring minds from being too inquiring, but way before that, they were at it, and not just Christians, but for us, it is mainly Christians as they're the religion of choice here."

She went on to tell of Hypatia, and how she was skinned alive by a mob, most likely of incited Christian monks, then burned at the stake, maybe a part of her still clinging to life.

"That attitude still exists, and a lot of preachers advocate killing us all, both males and females who love others of the same gender," she said openly letting us know that she was a lesbian too. She gave a few examples of it in recent times.

"The bitch of it is that knowledge of how false their beliefs are exist, and have been scientifically proven. Barbara McClintock, one of my fave women, straight or not, was laughed at when she told about finding that genes moved about, and more. However, the scientific community laughs at just about anybody if they're new, and who offers anything groundbreaking. They're often like a bunch of children, but eventually, if correct, things do change, unlike religion

"For the knowledge that was available, Darwin, and his closest competitor and also his friend, Wallace, had it right. There's more to it all though, as McClintock showed, and others too. Genes mutate, and that can make a heck of a difference. They don't always come down just like our parents had them, or in the order you'd expect. We're really a complex and still unknown quantity."

* * * *

In our other spare time, when we weren't making love or studying, clothes optional not being permitted—we couldn't stand seeing each other naked and not making mad love. A part of our studying included her books on lesbian sex. We didn't get far each time because we quickly became too horny, but when we did come across some new way of loving, we just about had to try it.

This was true of tribbing, the rubbing together of our clitorises otherwise known as clit fucking. There were a couple of ways of doing it unless one was very acrobatic, but we started out with the original and simple way, what I guess you'd call the missionary style. Paige had to be on top the first time, and that because when we saw and read about it, I held the book. After all, she had read it already.

However, that made it easy for her to climb up over me, put the book aside, and kiss me with a torrid set of horny lips, and before I knew it, she was between my thighs and searching for my clit. She found it, and we had our first lesson in tribbing. I wasn't sure if we ever got to the part where it said that if we weren't careful we'd 'clit fuck ourselves silly. And yes, my sexual vocabulary was growing.

Panting, gasping, and otherwise worn out, we couldn't talk, but we held on to each other, just with our clits apart. We really liked it, but recognized that it was dangerous to try to do it too often as it might become obsessive. Those many seemingly endless orgasms were sweet, but were only enjoyed by the bunches, and they did come as if in bunches.

123456...9