All Comments on 'A Hero's Fall'

by Red_Owl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could do with a LOT of Proof Reading and Editing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow wow WOW!!! One of the best succubus stories I’ve ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The old cliche of man being turned into complete moron as soon as beautiful woman and possibility of sex is put in front of him. Tired of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have liked a lot more illustrations to get the full flavor of them playing with them. Only one picture and that's it?

Red_OwlRed_Owlover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for rating and the comments. Just to address some of the comments, first I'm really bad at editing so I'll try to get another set of eyes to look over things. For the cliche issue I feel like it is something that's somewhat important for a short succubus story. I'll be taking a break from those as my next story I'm working on will have a female protagonist and no succubi. For the illustrations they will likely only be one per story as I have to pay for the commissions myself and since I'm not making money writing don't want to spend hundreds on a fully illustrated story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is good but one picture does not make an illustrated story. Needs more pictures to make it interesting.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoy your succubus stories — intriguing and highly erotic. Please continue to share whatever emerges from your vivid imagination. A single illustration can serve as a “cover jacket” to your stories if you continue to add an illustration, but not necessary to enhance your storyline or the outrageously erotic characters.

joeeasy67joeeasy67over 1 year ago

This was a most exceptional story. I really loved how you used all aspects of the succubus including the tails. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining, but of all the grammatical/etc errors the most egregiously bothersome is the fact you use "a" when you should use "an".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_Owl@Red_Owl
An amateur writer, who enjoys a darker take on monster girls. My goal is to combine my writing and art from talented artists to make titillating stories to excite the masses. If you enjoy my stories and are interested in supporting, please feel free to visit my Patreon page ht...