A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benavur slipped her hand into mine, where it fit perfectly, as we crossed the plaza to the spruce of the Temple of the Host. The statues of the elven gods watch over us as Gledril pricks the finger of each of my new matrons, drawing a single drop of blood from them, just like last time.

I held out my hand to receive my prick, but Gledril shook her head.

"That is not required of you once you have been bonded." She informed me, then turned and began the ritual.

"Que, van iesoval."

This time only drops of blood from the new matrons rose one at a time as she stated the command for each of them.

"Margone Failalithia," Gledril repeated, "Utrail yo, camari tai."

Once again, the droplets of blood floated into a singular orb and Gledril began the lengthy incantation for the bonding ceremony, and the orb began to glow, then shifted from red to gold. Again, all the participating elves bowed their heads in reverence. Even Tavorwen and Creadean bowed their heads, though Amura watched in interest.

"Maidens, place your hands upon your Master." Gledril again instructed, and I felt each hand touch my back. "Master Thomas, extend your sigil-bearing hand to receiving the blessing of the gods as your union is bound."

I held out my hand to the glowing orb, reminding myself of the first time this had happened. The orb dissolved into light, swirling and weaving into the light of the sigil already bound to me. I felt the searing heat of the bond flash through me, and again, I could feel my new matrons. Again, I was struck by the boundless joy and swelling pride and hope they felt to be granted this position. There was lust and arousal too, unsurprising given the knowledge that they could now be fucked and bred.

I'd say elves had a breeding kink, but it was more than that. The fact that feeling my sperm enter their body gave them the most powerful orgasm of every sexual encounter I'd had with my matrons was crazy. I could give them oral, finger them, grind their g-spots and clitoris, and just do everything to drive them crazy, but their bodies were built to not be fully satisfied until they were full of semen, and that was what gave them the greatest pleasure. Elven maidens were built to be bred and they were only too happy to fill the role.

The light faded.

"You are now bonded." Gledril concluded, "May you ever remain so."

"Now, with the Respite, hopefully, you may return to your home and celebrate your union," Gledril noted with a laugh.

Benavur took one of my hands and Tavorwen came forward and took my other hand guiding me from the hall. I could hardly stand the excitement, arousal, and lust from my new matrons and the walk back to my home passed in a haze.

Diamiutar met us at the door, appraising the new members of the house and seemingly approving as she led us straight to the master bedroom. Tavorwen and Creadean peeled off to join the rest of the house, but Amura continued to follow.

"Happy celebrations," Diamiutar bid us, before closing the door.

I set my weapons to the side and sat on the bed, "I admit, things didn't exactly go this smooth last time... How do you want to go about this?" I mused.

"Well... Master, one of us will receive your ardor... The rest will have to wait." Flendreir informed me.

Amura laughed, "Well, in Master Thomas's house, everyone is an equal. He lets any who wish watch, but all must be equally naked."

There were no objections, and in fact, the speed at which the gorgeous dresses they wore to appeal to my lusts revealed the bodies that only served to increase my desires was incredible. Straps being removed let dresses fall to the floor, or those who had magic holding their garments in place only needed to utter a word and their garments simply fell to the floor. Confirmed, not a single undergarment needed to be removed.

"Now, Master, is not the rule that we should all be equal in our nakedness?" Benavur crooned, running a hand over my shoulder

"Um, yeah." I agreed and went to unbuckle my cloak.

My new matrons weren't that patient. Benavur stripped my cloak, and others took garments flinging them across the room until I found myself naked on my bed surrounded by my new, naked, matrons.

"Who will you choose to claim first?" Sevrina breathed.

As far as I, or my cock, was concerned there wasn't a wrong choice.

"I could take one of you now, and another before bed." I mused lustily.

"Master, do you remember nothing from the visit with Oliphinar and Quarintor? We must pace ourselves to not overtax your... incredible endowment." Anbathir marveled.

All the matrons were trying not to drool over my rod. I wondered if it was really that much more appealing than your average elven male's, but I wasn't complaining that my fairly average human cock was mind-blowing for my matrons.

"Well, there are now nine of you, so twice a week I can take two a day." I insisted.

"You can decide who you're claiming second after you claim a matron first." Risavis pointed out.

I looked around, I could smell the arousal in the room and feel it through our bond, but how to choose who to enjoy first? Then it hit me, I could feel how much each matron craved and needed me to satisfy them. I could just figure out who needed it the most and go from there.

"Let's see, I can feel your emotions... I'll go with who needs it the most!" I suggested.

"What if they are cloaking?" Amura asked.

We all turned to the naked shadow elf, casually teasing her nipples as she watched all the Matrons on the bed.

"Cloaking?" I asked.

"You know, suppressing your emotions so your master can't feel them and punish you for them," Amura explained.

"A Master would never do that," Nauveir assured her.

Amura snorted, "Maybe not a Wood Elven Master, but Shadow elves, those with slaves, they do it all the time. Surely you all are not fully allowing your emotions to betray you to Master Thomas?"

They exchanged a glance, "Why would we not? We have trusted him enough to be bound to him, why would we not trust him with our emotions... he trusts us." Mavrin stated calmly.

"None of you... not a one... is striving to keep your emotions from Master Thomas?" Amura noted with surprise.

They shrugged dismissively.

"That being said, are any of you opposed to me... claiming you in order based on how badly you want it?" I asked.

A murmur of acceptance met my question, so I closed my eyes and focused on my nearby matrons. There was a lot of need and desire, it was fairly close... Then a flood hit me, making me open my eyes.

Amura met my eyes as they flew open, blushed and the flood was smothered and she looked away. I'd seen her aroused nipples and the moisture around her pussy, but I hadn't realized she was so stricken. That was a mess I'd have to handle later. She made no effort to join us on the bed, so despite her craving and desire, I wasn't going to push her.

I went back to analyzing the bonds with my new matrons. As I had said, they were fairly close, but I was able to isolate the strongest need.

I opened my eyes and with a smile, I pulled Benavur down to kiss her lips. The flare in her emotions confirmed I had isolated the bond correctly. Still kissing her, I slipped my hand between her legs and began to stroke her aching sex. She moaned into my kiss, letting me slip my tongue into her mouth as she pressed her pussy into my hand. I prepared to move to her, to take command and make love to her, but she moved quickly instead, throwing her legs over me to mount me. I remembered that from what my other matrons had told me, it was traditional for the woman to do most of the work in Wood Elven society and my new Matrons hadn't learned that I was willing to be the one pleasuring them yet.

Benavur took my manhood in her gentle, dexterous hands and ground her folds up and down my length to lube me, as I could feel her excitement and anticipation. She wanted me in her, needed me in her and she wasn't going to wait. She guided my dome to her opening and began to press her sex down on my manhood. I groaned as her tight, virgin opening squeezed me as it stretched to accommodate my girth.

"Oh, Abarith's teats..." She moaned as my dome entered her. She gently lowered herself until my head began to stretch her hymen.

All the others were gathered around, watching as my rod slowly penetrated the lithe redhead's puffy and soaked cunt.

"He is so big...." Anbethir breathed.

"Oh, he feels enormous..." Benavur groaned. "It is such a stretch, but... by the Mother's Womb... it is a sensation!"

"Can you take any more? He's barely inside you!" Risavis pressed.

"Yes... I just have to..." She groaned, and with a moment's hesitation, she let her weight bear her down, her hymen giving an oh-so-satisfying pop as it stretched beyond its limits. "... By the GODS!"

In her attempt at slowly taking my length, but also needed to burst her hymen, she had taken half my length into her tight depths. She was so aroused and wet that she felt amazing on my manhood, but her tightness was borderline too small for me. Her eyes drifted upward as the stretch must have been phenomenal and her mouth opened in awe at the sensation. I could feel a tinge of discomfort and pain from her as her virgin depths were opened by my dick, but the stimulation and pleasure dwarfed it.

She slowly lowered herself the rest of the way until my cock had reached her deepest point and her ass rested gently on my hips.

"Gods... it is so GOOD!" She groaned.

She started to rock forward and jerk back, which seemed to be the elven go-to, like humans and missionary position. The tight gripping and massaging felt fabulous, and while I knew it was different here, the eroticism of having a woman crave your cock so badly that she couldn't wait and climbed on you to get it as fast as possible was hot.

I relaxed, groaning and moaning in pleasure as Benavur really got into her rhythm. Benavur was really starting to figure out how to take and please my dick as she almost danced on my hips. I felt her first lesser orgasm reverberate through our bond as she was clearly enjoying my cock as much as my cock was enjoying her pussy. Her anticipation was growing and I could tell she was dying to know what my coming climax would feel like for her. I could hear her breathing start to get ragged, and she was sweating hard, making me feel better about the fact that maybe five minutes in, I was about to give her womb exactly what it was asking for.

I lasted as long as I could, savoring the fabulous sensations, until I could resist the coming climax no more. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down, arching my hips up into her and my roiling climax burst forth. Benavur let loose a moan that only drove me higher. Each time my cum rushed into her, I felt the same fabulous waves of pleasure ring through our bond like ripples on a pond. I had to release a hip and hold her shoulder to keep her from falling over as Benavur was overwhelmed by the sensations.

The rest of my new matrons gasped and groaned at the sensation of the second-hand orgasm hitting them through our bond. The room was absolutely filled with the scent of elven pussy, as all the present she-elves were absolutely aroused though not being actively fucked and receiving some satiation from the second-hand orgasm, they'd be okay until I had a chance to give them each a turn.

It took a full two minutes for the orgasm to fade enough for Benavur to have enough brain function to with a moan begin properly supporting herself, my softening erection still buried in her tantalizing sex.

She laid down on me, breathing hard and letting out a sad whimper as I slipped out of her.

"Oh Master... That was even better than the matrons had said..." She purred.

Again, the rest of my new matrons lamented having to wait their turn, just like had happened with my first group. They'd all get their turn soon enough.

We devolved into a cuddle pile for a few minutes while Amura still watched, before with a sigh, I began to move.

"Master, stay with us a bit longer," Benavur begged.

"There is a lot of preparation to be done. We leave tomorrow for a diplomatic mission to the plains. We need to start recruiting allies." I explained.

With a groan, the she-elves began to dress. Amura pulled her thong-like panties on quickly and was able to dress much quicker, being the first to leave. The rest of the elves were changing from their dresses, with no undergarments to the uniforms of my household. I was impressed with how many garments they could just pull out of the various shelves and baskets to dress. Benavur insisted on redressing me, and Risavis assisted her. Benavur seemed to linger every time she touched my skin, and I couldn't help but be happy with my final Matron selection.

I was used to Amura being a little shadow, following me wherever I went, but now Benavur began doing it too, though instead of following at a distance, she seemed convinced that because her hand fit perfectly in mine, it should be there as often as possible. Honestly, it was nice.

When we emerged, I found Zanantha and Ulamir sitting in the front room. They were in their standard battle uniforms. Zanantha looked miserable with her head hanging, and she refused to look at me. Heilantu was by her side, speaking softly to her. Ulamir watched Zanantha with concern and rose when I entered the sitting room and pulled me into the hall.

"Master, I wanted to apologize for my absence at the Congress of Maidens. I had every intention of attending, but after all the others left, Zanantha began shaking and could not move." Ulamir explained. "It rendered her incapable of attending and by the time I had her settled and ensured she was okay... it was too late for me to attend as well."

I felt bad for them. It sounded like Zanantha had a panic attack and Ulamir prioritized aiding her fellow over her chance to become a Matron.

"Is Zanantha okay? Are you? Is there anything I can do to help in the future?" I pressed.

I felt so bad for them. Who knows how long it would be until the next Congress of Maidens for battle matrons, and these two wonderful young elves were prevented from attending by a panic attack.

"Zanantha is fine, though she feels horrible about missing out like she failed herself and failed you. She also feels bad for preventing me from attending, although I have assured her I do not blame her." Ulamir assured me.

As we returned to the front room, Heilantu was taking Zanantha toward the back room, probably to sleep. She looked exhausted. I told myself that if nothing intervened those two would be matrons after the next Congress.

"Master?" Lymarith called and drew my attention. "I have a gift for you from Anbethir and Flendrier. They gave it to me this morning with instructions to give it to you regardless of how the Congress went, but they didn't want you to feel obligated because of it."

She handed me a wooden box, around two feet by one foot by six inches, with a hinged lid. Most of my household watched curiously, and Flendreir and Anbethir watched anxiously to see my reaction.

I took it with curiosity. Opening the lid I saw a pair of leather bracers and a dark brown headband. The bracers were stained dark green and brown in a camouflage pattern, but there were runes embossed into the bracers. The headband was some sort of fabric, like cotton, and felt smooth and comfortable against my hand. Bands of runes circled the top and bottom of the headband.

"These look fantastic! Thank you! I see the runes, and I have to admit to some curiosity, what do they do?" I asked.

"It was Flendrier's idea," Anbethir confessed. "The bracers are to help you move with grace and speed since they are weaknesses of yours, and the headband is to help you see as we do. Flendrier crafted the base pieces and I did the enchanting."

I looked at the bracers and headband with renewed excitement. I set the box on the nearby end table, took the headband and put it on. As I looped the ends over each other to tie them, the headband pulled loose from my hands and tied itself snuggly, but not overly tight.

Immediately it was as if the room were lighter. Shadowy corners of the room were now clear to see. Everything was clearer. Everything from the markings on containers I could see through the doorway that would be impossible for me to read to seeing the fine imprint of my Matrons nipples on their garments was easy for my eyes to pick out. The elven characters remained for a second in their swirling script before shifting into English.

"This is amazing!" I gasped.

"Was your vision truly so poor?" Diamiutar laughed.

"Go grab the Hauvar," I told her. I reached up and removed the headband, which promptly untyed itself.

My matron retrieved the spice jar.

"Now, bring it closer... closer... closer... There." I told her. "That is how close you have to be for me to read it normally."

Now, I hadn't needed any vision aids before. My last vision check had come back 20/20, but the small writing on the jar was barely visible at around 20 feet.

"Truly? That is the extent of your vision?" Tavorwen gasped.

"Yes, but with this on." I replaced the headband. "I can read the labels from here."

Anbethir and Flendreir stood tall with pride at my exuberant acceptance of their work.

I quickly moved to put on the bracers. They covered me from wrist to elbow, stopping just before they'd get in the way of my movement. The buckles were easy but didn't buckle themselves. Once both were affixed I felt the magic course through me.

It is really hard to explain what it was like to experience this elven magic. My arms felt so easy to move and my fingers seemed like they had been in a fog and it was lifted. I instinctively just started moving my fingers feeling the ease with which they moved. But while they moved so fast and easily, it wasn't like I was overextending or struggling with precision. My movements were even steadier and more precise than before. I could hardly wait to see how my bladework and marksmanship improved with these.

"Holy shit, this is incredible! Thank you! Thank you both!" I exclaimed.

"Would you like to come try them out with your sword practice?" Flendreir offered.

"Absolutely," I affirmed.

The difference was almost comical. First, with my increased speed and finesse, I could move just as fast as the elves. Secondly, where before the blades of the elves had been blurs, but now my eyes could follow them, and while they were practicing on dummies like me, I could see how the techniques I'd been learning could be applied to divert them.

"Holy shit, this is amazing!" I marveled.

"Holy... shit?" Anbethir asked in confusion.

"Sorry, it's a... never mind. It's just a thing that people say where I'm from." I apologized.

"Let's try an actual spar," Flendreir suggested. "Just remember, divert, don't block. It will cause pain, if not injury if you block."

"Begin!"

I did far better than I expected. Anbethir's dual blades were fast, but with my new speed, I could deflect and divert them for what felt like several minutes as everything seemed to slow down as we sparred. Finally, however, she still rested her blade at the base of my neck.

"Point." She declared.

"Checkmate." I agreed.

"Checkmate?" Flendreir asked.

I chuckled. "It is in a game we played called chess where I come from. You had a key piece, known as the King, who each time he was threatened, or placed in check, you had to move to protect him or move him from danger. If you can't protect him, or move him to safety, then it is declared checkmate."

"Interesting, you will have to teach us this game sometime." Anbethir declared with interest.

I laughed. "Now, as amazing as this has been, we need to discuss and prepare for tomorrow."

The rest of the day was spent making sure we had supplies, equipment, and everything we'd need for the trip,

1...45678...16