A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The matrons and Amura all shed their clothes, and Lymarith leaned on the bed to get a good view as Heilantu slowly slid her fingers up my legs. Amura glanced around, then took a position opposite of Lymarith to watch closely as Heilantu did her thing.

"Such a strange thing." Heilantu smiled, arriving at my groin and taking my manhood in her hand again. "The things that bring you such pleasure. Never with a normal master would such acts be performed."

She opened her mouth and ran her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip, making me moan and making my body shiver.

"Such a simple thing, but we know it is no lie how much you enjoy it." She teased, then wrapped her lips around my dick.

My matrons were definitely sharing notes, Heilantu's tongue quickly found all the great places Narusil and Lymarith had found in their experimentation. I was groaning and moaning as her tongue danced over my cock. Her gentle sucking and the massage of her lips on my shaft was great. They were still novices compared to the master cocksuckers of Earth, but man I wasn't complaining.

I could both see and feel how pleased she was with the pleasure she was giving me, but aside from feeling sexy, I've never known a woman who got off on sucking a man's dick.

She pulled off my dick and shifted to mount me and take my spit-lubed dick right into her slit. Her pussy stretched to accommodate my dick, making her groan and shudder like I had when her mouth had enveloped my dick moments before.

"Gods, Master, your penis is divine." She groaned, lowering herself until every inch was buried in her.

In a display of muscular control, her pussy began to pulse and massage as she leaned down to kiss me. She took my hands and guided them to her breasts. I understood the assignment and started kissing her and squeezing and playing with her breasts as without even lifting off my dick, it milked me and massaged me. I could feel the blooming pleasure in her as she echoed my own pleasure.

She groaned, and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She was startled initially, but I think she quickly discovered that making out was great.

I felt her reaching a peak, which was good because after the blowjob and how amazing her pussy massage was, I was going to be blowing everything I had in her.

I groaned as a particularly good pulse of her pussy drove me over the edge and I exploded into her womb.

The resonance of orgasms began. My orgasm felt great, and the elven orgasm induced by being filled with sperm resonated back into me as my orgasm drove her higher. She kept milking and massaging my dick as pulse after pulse of sperm filled her.

My matrons were all great in bed, but damn, Heilantu just might be the best. Lymarth's mind-blowing orgasm was fabulous, but Heilantu's skill with her pussy was just unparalleled.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"Thank you, Master." Heilantu groaned happily, as she finally slid off my dick and cuddled up to me.

"I don't think I'll ever tire of watching this." Lymarith sighed happily.

Amura quickly dressed and left.

"Master, when are you going to include Amura in your lovemaking?" Tavorwen asked, leaning back, uncaring of her nakedness.

I sighed. "It's a big question," I admitted. "I'll include her whenever and however she wants. She wants to watch, I'll let her watch. But I'm not about to force it on her, that's a line I'm not going to cross. I'm not going to force my slave into anything, not through the slave sigil, and I don't want to force her into anything with it. I mean, I am not going to let her hurt anyone, but..."

"Slavery is an abhorrent practice." Lymarith agreed. "We understand. But I also see where Tavorwen is coming from. Just watching makes you ache for it. Surely she wants it, but doesn't know how to ask."

I sat up, "Well, she's not a kid. If she wants it, she'll find a way to ask."

All my matrons had now had satisfaction from me for the week. It was kinda nice, how one thorough fucking would leave my matrons content, and filled with sperm, for a week. This meant that tomorrow, after the Congress of Maidens, none of my current matrons would be feeling neglected, or passed over, in favor of the new pussies.

It was weird, all the combat maidens being gone, but they were clearly in preparations. I was getting excited for tomorrow.

"The Congress of Maidens is scheduled for an hour after sunrise," Diamiutar noted when the notice came. "Are you excited to expand your house?"

"Yeah... though will it really be an expansion?" I asked. "I have seven spots open and six maidens. So that's only one more person."

"You think you'll choose all your maidens?" Lymarith asked curiously.

Valentrine, Sarvourn, Tellarin, and Ignamith all tried and failed not to perk up with interest.

"Isn't that the point of having maidens?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, yes and no," Diamiutar explained. "Yes, it gives them a chance to present themselves and put their best foot forward, but it is not, and should not be construed as a guarantee that they will be selected. If not selected, it still gives them a chance to learn skills and prepare for the day they may be selected. But the sad fact is not every maiden desiring to become a matron will become one, and even those maidens who spend time in the house of a master cannot assume that it will guarantee their selection."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, in their hundred and twentieth decade, a maiden becomes of childbearing age. This can be anywhere between a hundred and twelve years old and a hundred of twenty years old, usually in their one hundred and sixteenth year. They will continue to be capable of childbearing until they are twelve to fourteen thousand years old. Since most masters can have six matrons at a time, most males can begin taking matrons at one hundred and twelve years of age and can continue to bear children with them until their time has expired. Masters often live just longer than your average elf, between twenty-five and twenty-seven thousand years. That means that over the course of his life, a master who can usually support six matrons will have at least eighteen matrons. But during that same period, every twenty-five years, a new maiden serves for each matron." Diamiutar explained. "That means that over the course of a Master's time with eighteen matrons, hundreds of maidens will take the opportunity to serve in his house."

The reality of that sunk into me. The math was cold. If a master lived twenty-seven thousand years and had matrons since they were a hundred and twelve, that meant there were about twenty-five thousand and eighty-eight years, divide that by twelve and that was what, a hundred and three maidens? And if you have that per matron, and you had six matrons, that meant six hundred and eighteen maidens. And if you started with two matrons, and only chose matrons from the maidens that had served in your house, that meant that sixteen of the six hundred and eighteen maidens could be chosen, leaving six hundred and two maidens who didn't get chosen.

With odds that bad, why would you....?

Because for the six hundred and eighteen maidens, there would be fifteen to thirty masters and they might choose them too. Who knows, maybe the maiden would serve in each master's house so she could hope to be chosen by any one of them.

"If you choose the maidens who have served in your house, that is your prerogative." Tavorwen assured me, "But that will not be sustainable, not in the years to come."

Damn. I had six battle maidens for two battle matrons. If I went up to nine battle Matrons, and we kept that ratio, I'd have twenty-seven battle maidens alone. Add in household maidens, and the number of elves that would come through my house was huge.

But, it's not like I'm fucking all of them. Just potentially getting to know them and letting my matrons teach them how things go... right? I thought.

"Thanks... That's probably some good insight." I noted. "So if I don't pick one or more of my battle maidens as my new battle matrons... there won't be hard feelings about it?"

That thought seemed to confuse Diamiutar. "Would that be cause for offense where you are from?"

Probably, I thought.

I admit that I was kinda stressed about what the next day would bring, so I retired to bed early.

I don't know when Narusil joined me after I fell asleep, all I know is I woke up with her cuddled up against me.

Damn. I thought. I'm getting complacent. I slept through coming in, climbing in bed, and apparently starting to cuddle her in my sleep. No wonder Amura had been able to come in and stand over me, contemplating murder.

I rose, careful not to disturb Narusil, and dressed for the day. There was no one up on the terrace when I got up there for a pre-dawn workout, leaving me to review my sword forms and do some simple strength exercises. I have definitely noticed a difference in my PT results since the meeting with X'Thallion. I'd been able to pump out 55 pushups in a minute during my last test, but now I might have been a few seconds off with my timing, I got off at least 70, and I wasn't even feeling it in my arms or chest. After 150 sit-ups I just gave up. I wasn't sure what was happening with my body, but the results were impressive.

When the sun rose I went inside and took a quick bath before dressing and stepping out for a quick breakfast.

"I hope the Congress goes well!" Diamiutar bid as I rose.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"No, this is a Congress specifically for battle matrons, I have no place at such an event." She dismissed.

"Don't worry, Master." Tavorwen declared, rising with Creadean. "We'll accompany you."

Comforted I at least wouldn't be going alone, I grabbed my gear and we headed out. As always, Amura tagged along.

I wasn't comfortable going anywhere without my rifles, and my sword was slowly becoming just as natural, but it felt weird going off to pick out new matrons fully armed. I hadn't really known what to expect for my first Congress of Maidens, but now I wondered if this is what it felt like to be a contestant on "The Bachelor". I knew the hall I was going to was full of a bunch of gorgeous elves who wanted to fight beside me... and have me in them. At least, in this situation, I wasn't as nervous about the relationship ending in a divorce. I guess being such a minority in high demand did have its perks.

I arrived to find both Gledril and General Melvitrere waiting at Hanging Gardens in the Large cedar tree. The morning light trickled through the windows, making the hanging flowers, vines, and other flora absolutely glow. The scent was just as blissful and uplifting as the last time I'd been here.

"We are pleased to welcome you to your second Congress of Maidens." Gledril greeted me with a curtsy.

General Melvitrere saluted. "Word of the satisfaction of Guardian Tavorwen Treestrider and Creadean Windarrow has spread. You'll find you have many who would wish to join them in your household."

"As before," Gledril interjected. "To ensure clear communications..." And she extended nine silver bracelets to me.

I'd noticed several of my Matrons wearing their bracelets still, but it seemed to be a personal choice, what they did with them. Not like a wedding ring or anything, though I suppose the sigil on their finger was a better wedding ring than anything.

I took the bracelets and walked into the hanging gardens.

"Damn..." I breathed.

Previously, the group of potential battle matrons had been small. Thirty at most. There was easily double that number here now.

"Don't worry." Tavorwen encouraged. "You've yet to make a poor choice."

I nodded and slipped all but one of the bracelets onto my arm for safekeeping.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed to calm my nerves. Last time, it had felt natural, like I was drawn to certain maidens. I hoped and prayed it would be the same this time.

Holy fuck, all of these elves were absolutely gorgeous! Slim, fit, and graceful, and definitely taking the chance to flaunt what they had. I recognized several from my first Congress, ten days prior, but to my surprise, either my memory was poor, or most of them had gotten entirely new outfits, and someone seemed to have let the cat out of the bag that I loved breasts because while there weren't any topless elves, which I gathered wouldn't be entirely scandalous, given the fact that elven society didn't seem to recognize breasts as sexual, but they did seem to believe something should be worn. However, dresses to show underboob, sideboob, and if they were any lower cut the nipples would be hanging out were plentiful. Notes had clearly also been made of how my eyes lingered on the trim hips of the elves I couldn't resist ogling because dresses with slits so high up the side that the wearer's sashes or belts sat on bare skin and hips were fully exposed were also plentiful.

As maidens, none of the she-elves had massive tits or extra wide hips and big butts, but even small breasts well displayed, or small hips paired with a lithe waist, was enough to make it impossible not to be hard as I looked over the crowd in front of me.

"Maidens, be sure to allow Master Thomas space, that he may walk among you." Gledril reminded the maidens, and the crowd expanded as they made sure to form aisles and lanes.

I almost chuckled. Their military minds were showing as they formed a grid, much like a platoon at parade rest for inspection, though they had more space between them.

I tried not to stare too much as I stepped among the breathtaking elves, all dressed to draw the eye to all of the places that made my dick ache. I closed my eyes for a second, and I felt the flutter of fate.

I latched onto it, opening my eyes just often enough to keep myself from walking face-first into one of the hopeful maidens. I followed it until I found myself in front of one of the maidens.

I looked up and smiled.

"Hello, Risavis." I greeted her.

The Maiden bit her lips, her eyes tearing up. She was stunning. Her brown hair was woven with red flowering vines. Her fair elven skin was embraced by a matching red silky fabric that clung to her body like it was painted on. She was indeed doing her best to appeal, with a plunging neckline that put every inch of her cleavage and a fair amount of her inner breasts on display. If even a quarter inch more of her breasts were uncovered, her areolas, if not her nipples, would be staring at me. Her skirts flowed along the curving creases of her hips, allowing almost her entire legs to be on display, while keeping only the smallest portion of her groin covered. I realized with some amusement that she must be going without undergarments, as many of these maidens must be to show off as much skin as they were. Every tantalizing bit of skin she put on display made a jolt of excitement race over my skin. I was glad I'd been led to her.

"Would you do me the honor of being my matron?" I asked, offering her the bracelet.

She could only nod, extending her hand for me to place the bracelet on her wrist. She kissed my cheek, then happily strutted to where Tavorwen and Creadean waited with open arms. I watched her go for a moment then smiled and closed my eyes once again.

For the moment, I couldn't feel the threads I tried to follow to my future matrons, so I began to wander the crowd. It was hard not to feel like a perv or a creep, as my eyes slid over the breasts, hips, and butts that were on display.

THERE.

The faintest feel of the threads. Two of them.

I followed them and found my next two matrons side by side. I wasn't surprised, the two seemed to be friends and got along well.

Flendreir and Anbethir, in fabulous green and pink gowns, held their breath as I stopped in front of them. Interestingly, Flendreir had her chest far more covered than most of the other she-elves, and I saw the very edge of a scar peek out from under her collar. Her stomach was bare and her translucent skirts, sweeping low across her hips, were barely enough to conceal her tantalizing pussy. Anbethir's dress swept across her chest, with thin bands of fabrics that formed an 'x' from her right shoulder, across her right breast, and down to her right hip, barely giving her what would pass for modesty on earth, and a matching band from left shoulder to left hip. Her legs, however, were far more concealed. I guessed that's where her scars were.

"Hello." I greeted them. "Would you do me the honor?"

"Which of us?" Flendreir asked.

"Both of you," I informed them, and they both heaved a sigh of relief, extending their hands to have the bracelets placed on their wrists.

They took each other's hands and scampered to the front of the Congress to join Risavis, Tavorwen, and Creadean.

So far so good. It had been an incredible relief that so far all three of my new matrons had been chosen from my maidens. I understood that the cultural expectation wasn't there to require me to select my maidens as my new Matrons, but now half of my maidens had been selected.

I began to walk among the maidens again. Confidently, I looked for the remaining maidens. I quickly found Nauveir and it was easy once I found her to feel the thread of fate.

Nauveir wore a yellow dress, mottled with reds and oranges, like a forest in the fall. The solid fabric covered both of her breasts and her hips, ass, and groin, with strips and ribbons, but instead of bare skin in between, there was a thin mesh of matching colors. Somehow, the tease of a false cover for her skin made her even more appealing.

"There you are." I greeted her. "Would you do me the honor?"

Once she joined the others, I began walking again. I circled twice, before I realized with some confusion, Zanantha and Ulamir weren't there. I circled again, and it was true. They weren't there.

I swallowed, I was concerned for them, but... There was nothing I could do. If they didn't come to the Congress, I couldn't just cut the Congress short or ask where they were. If they didn't want to come, that was it.

The Maidens began to shuffle, noticing that I was sensing something wrong.

I took a deep breath. This wasn't fair to them. I couldn't throw everything out for whatever reason those two weren't here. I started walking into the middle of the group, faking like I was following my instincts again. It took a second, but then I felt a bit of a tug. I was careful not to immediately peel off and head straight to where it was taking me, but I meandered over.

The she-elf I was led to was tiny for a warrior. She was barely a few inches over four feet tall, and physically she was not nearly so wired and toned as most of the others. I almost had to wonder if she had somehow had her growth stunted because where all the wood elves were small, she was petite in the extreme. Her hair was a rich auburn, and her eyes were intriguing, green with flecks of red. Her ice blue dress was strapless and must have been using magic to keep from falling off, though I wasn't a fashion designer. Its low back was finally picked up just above where the tantalizing curves of her ass began, and two thin panels rose from her skirts to cover her breasts, leaving her torso mostly bare. Her skirts clung to her legs, looking so tight it would be nearly impossible to walk in until you realized there were slits on both sides, though they were nearly invisible as the skirts hugged her legs.

"Maiden, what is your name?" I asked.

"Sevrina, Master. Sevrina Flaresmith." She told me, dropping her eyes to my feet.

Flaresmith. That sounded like the type of name that would be given to a caster, as I had learned that a Wood Elf's first name was given at birth, but their second name was not a family name, but an assigned name that could be changed and evolve as the elf grew. That made sense, as the number of families in Wood Elf society had so few actual families, especially if you defined a family by the father, since many wood elves would declare their father as the source of their lineage.