A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 05

Story Info
Thomas heads to the plains to find allies against Kathra.
54.7k words
4.91
15.6k
69

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

I am sorry it took so long, but when you read it I hope you'll see why this chapter took so long and I hope you'll find it worthwhile. Thank you again to Bry1977 for your work helping me edit this chapter.

For anyone just finding this story, it was suggested that I put a chapter in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Category, and I'm doing that here. (Sorry, the way Literotica categorizes stuff confuses me.)

Fans of this story will be happy to hear that I am already working on chapter 6. I am using it as my submission for NaNoWriMo2023. So it will be another significant entry in this story.

Regardless, I hope you all enjoy it!!!

~NaughtyPaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Creadean pulled me into the bedroom, the blatant lust on her face making her flush. There was overwhelming arousal flooding through my bond with multiple of my matrons, driving me absolutely nuts. As fast as her elven hands could move, almost a blur to my eyes, our clothing hit the floor. She pulled me down to kiss her as she drove me back until the bed hit my knees, landing me on the bed, as she clambered up on the bed fast enough that my lips never left hers. Her hands guided my raging erection to her soaked sex.

"Put a son in me, Master." She pleaded as she drove herself down on my cock, her tight elven pussy already squeezing and trying to milk the sperm from my rod, immediately starting to moan as her body reacted to the fabulous stimulation.

As she began to grind and bounce, a gentle pair of hands began to massage my balls, and I looked down to see that all my matrons had joined us. They had apparently remembered my direction from before because they were all shedding their clothes if they weren't already naked. Lymarith was leaning on the bed and massaging my manhood as she watched my rod as her sister Matron desperately rode me begging for cum.

"Oh, fuck..." I groaned.

If you have never experienced what it is like, as a man, to have a woman ride you desperate to be impregnated as a gaggle of jealous, naked women gathered around, blatantly wishing it was them with your rod buried in their snatches... I highly recommend it. The only one not staring with lust and desire was Narusil, who had joined and was watching with satisfaction as she rubbed her lower stomach where our child was already growing.

It was so hot, that I almost immediately blew my load straight into Creadean's womb. It definitely helped that she felt amazing and Lymarith was massaging my balls, but damn. It wasn't a small load either.

"I can feel it!" Lymarith giggled. "I can feel him filling you!"

Creadean threw back her head and moaned as her body shook and spasmed as my seed filled her. The orgasm reverberated through our bond, driving my peak higher, and I heard the rest of the matrons give shuttering moans as they felt the ripples through our connection. Creadean and I bounced off each other, our pleasure driving each other higher until we finally could rise no further.

"Oh... Master..." Creadean groaned.

Lymarth continued to massage and Creadean continued to gently grind on me, savoring each moment, until every drop of my cum was deposited in her womb. Once I was done, she leaned down and laid her body on mine, her soft flesh and supple breasts pressing into my chest as several of the others joined us on the bed.

Fuck... I always felt like I never lasted long enough with my Matrons, but they seemed perfectly content with it, and it felt too damn good for me to do anything other than savor every moment. The closeness and intimacy I felt with each and every one of my matrons was priceless to me, and the amazing union of feeling exactly how much each instance felt to them as they did from me was something I could never put into words.

I'd initially had some small sense of worry that my feelings for them were lust, and nothing more, but I was coming to realize that each of them had found a place in me, my heart, my soul, what have you, in addition to the bond in our minds and emotions. And as we lay together just savoring the moment, I was overwhelmed and was glad for the time to let my emotions settle.

We cuddled in a pile, for a few minutes.

"Gods, I wish I could just make myself bear your child." Creadean mourned. "I wish there was more than one chance every two years... and with such variance too... Never knowing is the worst."

"We will just keep trying until the miracle happens." Diamiutar declared. "But for now, it is time for lunch."

She extracted herself from the pile, pulled on her undergarments, and her dress, and walked from the room.

"I suppose we should be dressing as well, and get about the day." Tavorwen groaned.

With some disappointment, we all rose from the bed and dressed. I would never get enough of my matrons' naked bodies. Even spent it was a pleasure to see them, bending and picking up discarded clothes, shimmying back into their undergarments, and finally concealing the glory in their dresses.

By the time we all filed out, Diamiutar was well underway preparing lunch. There was something like a charcuterie board, with something like ham, smoked fish, and a few other cured meats, with a few varieties of cheeses and thin flatbreads that were toasted like crackers. The flatbreads had divots poked in them like perforations, and watching the others eat, they would break the flatbreads, place a few pieces of meat and cheese on them and savor them.

That was a hold-over for the rest of the meal, a mixed bread with various fruits in a hearty bread that was incredibly filling.

"So, I don't know anything about the other elves. What can you tell me?" I murmured as I finished up.

As usual, all the matrons had finished eating before me, as the elven appetite seemed significantly smaller than my human one. So they paused in thought.

"Well, I know something of the Sea Elves..." Narusil admitted. "I was fascinated with them as a child."

"And I can help with the Mountain Elves," Creadean noted.

"If no one knows more, I have studied the Cloud Elves somewhat." Lymarith declared.

"And I have some history with the Wild Elves," Tavorwen explained.

"Perfect. So what can you all tell me?" I asked.

The matrons exchanged glances, seemingly not wanting to go first.

"I'm not looking for an academic dissertation, I just know nothing, so anything you can give me is better than the nothing I have," I assured them.

"Okay, well then, I guess I'll go first." Lymarith declared.

"The Cloud elves are the smallest of the elven peoples, though we're all pretty close, the tallest of Cloud elves is easily taller than the shortest of the others, but they are definitely smaller. Their defining trait, so to speak, is their wings, of course." She began. "They once shared the mountains with the Mountain Elves, but a conflict drove them apart. No records exist to say what caused the conflict, but we know it happened. When that happened, legend says that the patron gods of the Cloud Elves, Drukalir, and Evenshtara, gifted them the ability to bind clouds together to build them into floating masses that they could live on."

"The Cloud elves are known for their devotion, and it was most surprising when they took arms up against all the other elves in the war that led to the Massacre. Like most other elves, they are skilled archers and fight with blades like Zanantha's to be ideal for diving strikes." Lymarith declared. "I don't know what else you would wish...?"

"That's a great start." I encouraged. "That's a good amount to start with."

"Well, I can give you a simple glance at the Sea Elves like that," Narusil admitted with relief.

"The Sea Elves live in submerged cities, just off the coast. They are much like we are, except darker skin and have gills behind their ears, and down their necks. Their hands are webbed to the second knuckle on their hands and the entirety of their toes. They can exist outside of water, but extended time away from water leads them to become frail and prone to illness. They don't seem to care whether the water is oceanic salt water or the freshwater of lakes and rivers." Narusil explained. "They are most sensitive to temperature changes which living underwater mitigates. A Sea Elf is known to heal almost twice as quickly as the rest of us, their landbound kin, so long as they are able to remain submerged. And as bows are not particularly good underwater, they tend to use weapons more suited to underwater combat, spears, throwing spears, and tridents. They have developed crossbows more capable of being used underwater, but favor their spears more. They are a gifted magical people, with most of their magic focusing on healing, manipulating the waters they live in, and molding the corals of their homes."

I was amused by the presentation, it felt like a memorized report she had given in an elven classroom at the academy years ago.

"The Mountain Elves aren't too different from us." Creaden chimed in. "They are built a bit taller and sturdier than us, and perhaps stronger, but magic doesn't come as easily to them. Almost all their casters are either priests and priestesses or druids. They've been condemned for being 'uncivilized' and 'savages' since they rarely wear much in the way of clothing, save to cover their sexes, though when dressing for war, they do wear full armor."

"They climb among the canyons and cliffs of the mountains, instead of climbing among the trees like we do." Creadean finished.

"The Wild Elves live in the grasslands just to the west and south of our forests," Tavorwen explained. "They tame beasts of burden and ride into battle far more often than any other group of elves."

That was an interesting note.

"They live in houses crafted from clay bricks. They are one of the slowest growing populations among the elves because, as I understand it, their males only take one Matron at a time." Tavorwen noted. "So more of their females are left unpaired."

Interesting... Monogamy among one of the elven peoples?

I rubbed my chin.

"So, if we're to visit the Sea Elves, we'll need a way to breathe underwater... that will probably take some time to figure out..." I mused. "It'll also probably be hard to reach the clouds."

That left the Wild Elves and the Mountain Elves. I had climbed mountains before and I knew that it had tired Tavorwen greatly when we had gone through the mountains between us and the Temple of Ages, and those had been gentle mountains. I'm not sure they would count as "canyons and cliffs".

"So, would anyone think I'm stupid if we went to the Wild Elves first?" I asked.

"No, it is a quite reasonable and logical choice." Tavorwen agreed. "They are the closest and most easily accessible of the other elves."

The other matrons and even the maidens nodded and murmured assent.

"Good." I accepted with some relief. I was increasingly worried that my logic didn't work here.

"Though the magic to allow breathing underwater is not so much an impediment. It can be readily enchanted on various pieces. The Sea Elves have ocean stones they enchant with runes, which simply encircle the individual within a few knots of their heads, to allow them to breathe underwater." Lymarith noted. "It can be riskier to ascend into the clouds, but we can provide means of such travel."

"You have aircraft?" I noted with interest. This was an asset I hadn't expected, given their seemingly primitive technology and high reliance on magic.

"Air...craft?" Tavorwen noted. "I am unsure what you mean by that, but the magic of flight is widely known."

My brain immediately went to images of Peter Pan floating and flying around London.

"Wait... so you can just... cast a spell and FLY?" I breathed.

"Yes." Multiple of the elves responded simply, seemingly surprised at my reaction.

"Is that strange to you?" Narusil wondered.

"A little... okay, yeah, it's weird, but there are lots of things here that are weird to me, but..." My mind raced.

"Couldn't someone simply disrupt or break your spell and you'd fall to your death?" I wondered nervously.

"The residue of the magic slows your descent until you reach the ground, or at least until you reach the surface below you," Risivis explained.

I looked around, "This... this is common knowledge here, isn't it?"

They nodded with amusement.

"What is an aircraft?" Flendreir wondered.

The rest of the afternoon and into the evening was spent answering questions about helicopters, jets, bombers, commercial flights, and the marvels of air travel.

"This seems interesting, but... I suppose your people do not have teleportation, so it would be as good as you could get." Creadean noted.

There was a wide variety of reactions in my house to the knowledge of aircraft, from dismissal as an unnecessary waste to an interesting potential. Questions leaned in both directions had sprung up repeatedly, wondering if there weren't some technological way to replicate a simple spell, or if the technology could actually do something that was nearly, if not completely, impossible with magic. The debate was interesting and I learned a lot of interesting things.

For example, there was a simple spell, that even at its incredible highest would cause the air underneath you to form a cushion that would allow you to fall to the highest points in the sky and land unscathed. It was why mages were not afraid of falling. A common soldier, or even a commander, without a mage to protect them, could be undone in this way, but a knowledgeable mage would need to be on hand.

I wasn't surprised that over hundreds of years, mages found creative ways to use magic to dispatch their foes. It seemed like the battle between skilled mages was a dance of strike, deflection, and counterstrike. As with most things, it seemed like unless one combatant made a blatant mistake, it was a matter of endurance.

"So, if there are ways to counter everything, why don't you just put together protections about everything and just carry that at all times?" I wondered.

"Well, if you had a skilled enough mage, I suppose it is technically possible... but... everyone has their limits. For example, if you wanted a ring that could protect you from falling, give me a few days and I could make it." Lymarith declared. "But if you wanted me to add in protection from poisons... I might be able to add that to the same ring, but it would take weeks, and even a single misstep could overload the ring's capacity to carry and destroy the ring at least, and perhaps harm me in the process. Each subsequent protection makes the process even longer and more dangerous. So each soldier must choose which protections they carry and which they will have to set aside."

Amura spoke up. "Protection from poison and probing of the mind are the most highly prized among my people. Next is protection from cold. Then protection from physical threats such as blades and arrows. Often, further protections are neglected in favor of carrying items that enhance our... their... abilities to attack."

"Why wouldn't you protect yourself from falling?" I gaped. "You can't tell me no one has thought to throw a rival out one of the windows in the tower at El'Muth'Ran."

Amura looked at me in interest. "Interesting, but the windows are far too small for an individual to pass through, and the only ones that ascend to the highest of the viewing deck are all either casters that could easily cast such magic themselves, or low-ranking servants... and slaves... who are not worth the effort."

I noted not to use ice bullets against the Shadow Elves, if they were protected against the cold, they would be a poor choice.

Diamuitar called from the kitchen that dinner was ready, and I was startled to realize I hadn't even noticed when she left. Nor had I noticed the sweet scent of fruit nectars that was wafting through the house.

Dinner was indeed mostly fruit, some plain and sliced to be sprinkled with spices and consumed, others simmered in a glaze of some kind that made them chewy and a little sticky if you weren't careful and got them on your lip. As usual, the beverage was a mixed juice, sweet and tangy.

I was surprised by the variety of fruits. I knew back on Earth there were far more fruits than any supermarket in the USA would carry, my travels had taught me that, but in my week living with the elves I had tasted and tried more varieties of fruits than I would in an entire deployment to a different continent.

The conversation was mostly broken into smaller groups at the table, quietly discussing this or that, until Heilantu, who had been watching me for some time finally got up the guts to ask her question.

"How long do you think you will be gone, Master?"

I took a deep breath, I didn't have a good answer for her.

"I hope not long. But as long as it takes." I admitted.

"We should be safe to teleport to the western, probably south-western, edge of the forest, that should save us two days, but we know the Wild Elves had to abandon several of their settlements after the Massacre. We'll have to go settlement by settlement until we find them. It might take us a week or two to find them..." Tavorwen admitted. "Then there will be the actual diplomacy. We don't even know where we stand with them, so only the Gods could say how long that will take."

There were glum faces among the Matrons who would have to stay behind.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure Master Thomas returns as quickly as possible," Narusil assured them.

"Excuse me?" Diamiutar demanded, "Did you just say 'we'? You are carrying his son! You will be going nowhere."

"But!" Narisil started.

"Absolutely not." Tavorwen agreed. "You are bearing our master's firstborn and a son at that. I allowed your rashness before, but now that we know you carry a son, it is out of the question."

Narusil was crushed.

"Our master will have nine battle Matrons with him." Tavorwen declared. "He will be safe. We will see to it."

I could feel her confliction. She clearly wanted to be there with me, but as her hand rubbed her tummy I could feel her accepting the fact of the matter. That didn't mean it was frustrating and painful for her.

"When will you leave?" Lymarith asked quietly.

"Well, we have the meeting with the Council tomorrow to ensure I have their full cooperation tomorrow, and there is the Congress of Maidens the day after that. So, hopefully, the day after that?" I noted.

I felt somewhat embarrassed as I asked.

"Okay, so weird question... How many days are in a week here?"

The elves all looked confused.

"Um... Seven? How many are there in your home world?" Diamiutar replied.

"Seven," I admitted with relief.

"Yes, there's Dawnsday, Embersday, Mistday, Windsday, Stonesday, Sparksday, and Duskday." She continued.

I almost groaned. Of course, they would be named differently. Couldn't exactly expect a world that had never had a Norse people worshiping a god named Thor naming a day after him and having it eventually become Thursday.

"Okay once more on that." I requested.

"Well, the week starts with Dawnsday." She repeated.

Okay, Sunday... Dawn's day... that wasn't too bad. Monday was Embersday, Tuesday was Mistday, but at least Wednesday to Windsday wasn't bad, Thursday became Stonesday, Friday was Sparksday, and Saturday was Duskday to end the week.

"A day to honor each of the major elemental forces. Dawn for life, Ember for flame, Mist for water, Wind for air, Stone for the earth, Spark for Lightning, and Dusk for Death." Narusil explained.

I suppose it made as much sense as anything.

"So what day is today?" I asked.

"Today is Stonsday, Master," Heilantu informed me.

Stonesday... So Council meeting on Sparksday, Congress for more matrons on Duskday and we'd be heading out on Dawnsday. That seemed good to me.