A Hickerman Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

Angel is still gasping, her orgasm seeming to last forever. The MC remains there, capturing every sigh and gasp for the audiences pleasure. The female judge raises her hand signaling another orgasm. The MC turns toward her, raising his eyebrows in question, and then asking into the mic, “Isn’t this just a continuation of the same orgasm?” She shacks her head no, then responds as the MC lowers the mic towards the judge, “I’ve never seen anyone’s orgasm last this long. Her breathing slowed ever so slightly a second ago and now she’s panting again. She’s having multiples.”

“Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen; our little Angel is having multiples. And the judge’s decision is final.” the MC says turning back to the audience.

Once Jeff finishes cleaning Tonya’s face and she licks his fingers clean, he pulls out of her. He rolls to the side of the bed facing the audience, he lies on his back, his hips off the bed and his feet spread and planted on the floor. His long ten-inch cock stands straight up like a fat flag pool. Tonya rolls off the bed, stands up slowly. Impatiently Jeff yells at her, “Straddle me bitch! Impale yourself on this!” He grabs hold of his cock and waves back and forth for emphasis.

Tonya does as he demands, swinging a leg over his outstretched body also facing the audience. She slowly lowers herself until the whole length buries itself in her dripping pussy. She bends forward slightly supporting herself with outstretched hands on his knees. Suddenly with tremendous force and speed, Jeff drops his hips and quickly slams back up into her. He does this repeatedly, hammering into her with rapid thrusts so violent that her upper body and especially her large breasts shake, almost vibrating in response.

Tonya closes her eyes, bites her bottom lip and rolls her head back in apparent delight. Raising one hand she grabs a breast, squeezing and rolling it around her chest. Then she does the same to the other. Pulling it higher she lowers her head and finds the nipple with her lips. She sucks it in as Tony continues to shake her body with his brutal jackhammer like attack from below.

The intensity of her orgasm is overwhelming. Angel tries not to stop him, but knows she has to get him to quit soon. The spasms continue to rock her body, but the sensitivity of her clit is so pronounce that the spasms hardly register any more.

The judge raises her hand again indicating that she believes Angel has gone into yet another orgasm. Neither Bill nor Angel are aware of this and if Angel knew, she would argue that as far as she could tell it was all one long orgasm.

Marsha is into another set of panting moans again, herowes andaahhs quickening and increasing in volume as she continues to frig herself and Tony pounds away into her ass. Abruptly, she collapses down onto her elbows as her moans transform into real gasps of obvious orgasmic bliss.

The judge’s hand flies up adding another five points to their score, as Marsha finally collapses completely, with Tony toppling down on to her as well. He pushes himself up with his arms and tries to continue to hump her ass. He keeps rotating his hips in a thrusting action as her orgasm washes over her and gradually passes.Oh God. I just can’t take anymore. I’ve got to stop him. This is just…just too much. Angel screams in her mind, as her hands pull away from Bill’s head and move to his shoulders. She tries to push him away and digs her heals into the mattress, trying desperately to pull herself away from his lashing tongue.

As the female judge raises her hand to signal that Angel is having another orgasm, Bill clamps his arms around Angel’s thighs even tighter sensing her attempting to escape. He is hoping to send her where he sent her earlier. As desperately as she is trying to get away, he is trying just as desperately to hang on to her, wiggling his tongue across her clit even faster and harder than before.

“Oh, God,Stoooop!” she is finally able to scream. “Please, stop!... Just get… get up here… Fuck me!... Please, fuck me!”

Suddenly Bill has a realization, still holding on, still licking like crazy,If I send her to… to wherever I send her…if she passes out again. Then what?... Then what do I do? With this awareness, he releases his grip and quickly crawls up on top of her.

Angel reaches down frantically between their legs, grasping his cock; she pulls it right to her cunt. She shoves it in, simultaneously thrusting up to get it in as far as she can. Bill drives forward at the same time, sinking deep inside her hot, juicy pussy.

The male judge’s fist goes up immediately as Angel gasps, “Oh God, yes!... Yes!... Yeeesss!... Oh, yes, fuck me!... That’s what… I needed!... Fuck me!... Oh, God, yes, fuck me!”

The MC pulls the mic away from Angel’s lips, turns away and slowly walks towards the edge of the stage. Speaking softly like a golfing announcer, as if not to disturb the initiates, he addresses the audience, “Ladies and gentlemen, we are half way through the competition phase of the initiation. I know you are all getting anxious for the next, hands on phase, but we still have another fifteen minutes of tantalizingly erotic play to determine the winner.

“Let’s quickly review. Marsha and Tony are currently in the lead with sixty-five points, although apparently Tony is having a little equipment difficulty. I see Marsha now has him, well in hand, and is attempting a little mouth-to-mouth respiration.”

Marsha hearing this pulls her mouth off Tony’s cock and gives the MC a quick grimace.

“After a slight abortive start, Tonya and Jeff have closed in on Marsha and Tony’s initial lead with a spectacular, although rather rough and savage screwing taken by Tonya. They have closed to within five points of the leaders, their score now sixty. Although the way Tonya is being bounced about by Jeff’s hard upward thrusting, I would expect them to tie things up momentarily.

“Angel and Bill, after a very slow start, are finally picking things up a bit. Just look at the way Bill is banging her now.”

Bill is plunging into her as rapidly and as hard as he can, inspired by Angel’s moaning and occasional plea to, “Fuck me!... Fuck me harder!” as she thrusts her hips up to meet each and every charge. There female judge raises her hand again to indicate yet another orgasm for Angel.

The MC continues, “Angel seems to be carrying the ball so far, gaining thirty points alone with her multiple orgasms. Bill, not to be slighted, must be admired for his patience and cunnilingus endurance – I don’t know of anyone who can stay down as long as he does. Although they are behind by thirty points, with a total of thirty-five, Bill hasn’t cum yet. One big gusher and they are right up in the running again.”

As the MC finishes his delivery and steps down the steps into the audience; Marsha continues to suck ravenously on Tony’s cock as he sits on the edge of the bed, Tonya continues to vibrate, her breasts jouncing all over her chest from Jeff’s assault, while Bill slams his cock forcefully into Angel’s pussy. Occasionally she can be heard screaming, “Fuck me!”

Just as the MC steps off the last step Angel’s judge raises her hand again, increasing their score another five points as Angel cums some more.

Walking through the tables, the MC steps up to a ravened hair beauty. She is wearing a black and red-laced teddy. Sitting all stretched out invitingly on their couch she slowly stokes the man next her as they watch the show. Bending over slightly the MC asks, “Judy, what do you think of our new initiates so far?”

Letting go and sitting up slightly she responds, “I think we have got ourselves some really great additions to the club, especially that Bill and Angel. I can’t wait to get his mouth on my pussy. And Ted here – well – he loves to eat pussy, so I’m sure he can’t wait to get a little taste of that sweet morsel Bill’s been sucking on all evening. Marsha and Tony are really hot too, but I thought Jeff was a little bit rough with Tonya. Although she seemed to take it real well. And that position they were in – that was truly erotic as hell – up on her shoulders that way, with his hips pounding down on her. Wow!”

“Who do you think is going to win Ted?” The MC turns the mic towards him.

“I don’t know. They are all great, but I think Angel and Bill are the most erotic. They are up there making love, while the others are up there pounding away like a porn show.”

“Thanks, both of you.”

Turning to another table and before he can choose anyone to ask; a totally naked, frumpy looking blonde in her late fifties, jumps up and takes the mic. “Jim all I want to say is, did you get a look at the size of Tony’s cock. I haven’t seen one that size since Jerry Delany died. As I recall I was about the only one that could accommodate his full length. I’m hoping to get Tony’s to stretch my pussy with that long, fat cock of his, real soon.”

“Thanks Mertal.” He responds grabbing his mic back. About the same time two hands reach up from behind, grab her at the waste and pull her back down on the couch.

“Oh, God! Oh God! Oh, God!” suddenly fills the auditorium even without the aid of a microphone. Tonya, has been bouncing on top of Jeff’s relentless jabbing cock, while she has been frigging herself and pulling one teat and then the other up to her lips. As the judge raises her hand into the air, Tonya’s thrown back head bounces from left to right as Jeff keeps up the pace.

Tonya continues to vibrate, her breasts shaking like jello, as she leans back further and further onto Jeff. She gasps and shouts an occasional, “Oh, God!” and finally tumbles back on his chest. Jeff pulls her off and rolls her onto her stomach. Jumping up between her legs he quickly inserts himself, fucking her frantically from behind. The male judge raises his fist due to the new position.

The MC moves to the back of the gym and finds a man leaning over from the back of their couch and massaging his naked wife’s shoulders. “Harold. How you doin’ pal? What do you think of our erotic couples?”

Continuing his massage, Harold answers, “I’m doing just fine. Like Judy said, looks like we got ourselves three new very hot couples. They’re all going to be fun to have around. I can’t wait for the rest of the initiation, when we get up close and personal.”

“And Jennifer, what are your views?” The MC points the mic in her direction as Harold moves his hands down to massage her rather small, but large nippled breasts. He squeezes them, rolls his hands around them slowly and pulls them up a little.

Jennifer rolls her head back on the couch and looking up at the MC, says, “Ummm, baby that feels soooo good.” She rolls her eyes shut and moans her appreciation. Opening them again, she reaches out, grabs the MC’s semi flaccid cock, and continues, in a soft, sultry voice, “Hi Jimbo. How’s my big, fat hunk of meat. I haven’t had this monster in a long, long time. Let me give him a kiss.” She leans forward and takes the head of his hardening cock into her mouth. She bobs her head up and down a half dozen times taking about half of its length each time.

Bill clutches at Angels shoulders, pulling himself up hard and tight into her cunt. Raising his hips slightly he commences a rapid set of very short strokes. With the length of his cock riding the length of the valley between her pussy lips and in constant contact with her clit, he has her climaxing again with a serious of short gasping moans. Her judge confirms what Bill and Angel already know raising her hand again.

Jennifer finally pulls off the MC’s cock and slowly rolls her head up to look at the MC and asks, “What was the question again?” Obviously high on something.

“What do you think of our new initiates, my dear?” the MC responds patiently as she continues to stroke his meat, just inches in front of her face.

“Oh, they’re just fine, but not nearly as fine as the wonderful hunk I have here in my hand. You will come back later and give me a good fucking with it, won’t you, honey?” Before he can answer, she takes him with her mouth again, sliding her lips all the way down his whole length this time. “If you promise to give me a whole lot more of this, I’ll definitely be back, my dear. Now, I have to get back up on stage again.”

She pulls off, gives his cock another squeeze before letting go and relaxing back into the couch. “You, hurry back now. My mouth and pussy” – she reaches down and frigs herself a little – “will be patiently waiting for you right here.” Then leaning her head back on the couch she reaches up, pulls her husbands head down to give him a very hard, romantic kiss.

As the MC heads back toward the stage, Tony pulls his limp cock out of Marsha’s mouth – her hot ravenous sucking not enough to resurrect his poor soldier. She jumps up on the bed landing on her back and spreading her legs wide, obviously in response to some instructions Tony has given her. He kneels down in front of her, his back to the audience as the judge raises his fist. Tony starts eating her as voraciously as she just sucked his cock.

Jeff pulls out of Tonya and stands up next to the bed. Weak looking from the rough fucking and orgasms she has just experienced, she just lays there waiting. Jeff reaches over grabbing one arm and her waist. He pulls her up into his arms upside down, facing him. Her face slides off the bed and swings into his groin. She immediately takes his still hard tool into her mouth, as Jeff turning slightly gives the audience their profile and bends his head and mouth down into her crotch. Their judge raises his fist.

The MC now on the stage, announces, “Now that is a hot pose and it also ties the score at seventy points each, while Angel and Bill are slowly closing in at fifty points. Speaking of those two, let’s see what they are up to.

Bill resting from his recent assault, slowly rides Angel with long deliberate strokes. With his legs outside hers, she squeezes his cock between her thighs making her already tight pussy even tighter. He holds himself up above her on extended arms on either side of her shoulders. Looking down at her, he smiles, while she gives up low, soft moans, every time he hits bottom.

Sucking in and biting her lower lip, Angel looks up into his eyes. She smiles and says, “You fuck me so good. Now it’s your turn to cum.” The MC’s mic picks up the dialogue. He holds the mic a short distance away so their conversation comes softly over the PA system, trying not to spook her quiet again.

“I don’t know that I can. Just doesn’t seem to quite get there before I tire out.”

“Sure you can Babe. Come on and fuck your whore. Ram that big, fat cock into her.” Angel encourages.

“I’ve got a better idea.” Bill says as he stops thrusting and squeezes all his muscles in his cock as if he were squeezing out that last drop of urine at the end of a good piss. Doing this repeatedly; Angel shuts her eyes tight in response, bites her lower lip again and lets out a short “ew… ew… ew” every time his cock jerks inside her.

“Damn you.” She curses him. “You are trouble.”

He squeezes his cock a few more times, laughing a little, pleased with the torture he is giving her. When he stops, he lays down on her again, clutching at her shoulders. He pulls himself up tight against her pussy and again fucks her with a series of quick, short strokes. With only two to three inches of his cock in her, the rest rides in that soft valley and rubs hard against her clit.

It only takes about thirty or so strokes and Angel is gasping from another quick orgasm. It’s shallow, centered just around her pussy, but feels great, as she gasps, panting, “Oh!... Oh!... Oh!... Oh!...Oh!” with each short little stroke. The female judge raises her hand in response and Mullica changes their score again.

Tony tenaciously keeps eating Marsha’s drenched pussy. Her fingers run through his hair as he rolls his head back and forth in the big gap between her widely stretched thighs. She moans as he hums, feeling the orgasm bubbling just below the surface, knowing she just needs a little more stimulation to take her over the top.

Jeff is no longer able to hold Tonya. So, he unceremoniously drops her on the bed. His still limp cock comes flying out of her mouth with a load plop as she tumbles onto the bed. Scrabbling as if she had dropped something fragile and valuable, she flips over on her hands and knees, grabs his cock and pulls it back into her mouth.

Having rested for a few moments Bill again clutches at Angel’s shoulders. He pulls himself up tight against her pussy once more and again fucks her with a series of quick, short strokes. Again, with only two to three inches of his cock in her, the rest rides in that wet, smoldering valley and rubs hard against her hard protruding clitoris.

As before, it only takes about thirty or so strokes and Angel is gasping in another quick orgasm. As always, these little orgasms are shallow, centered just around her pussy, but feel great. Just like earlier, she gasps in response to each short, little stroke.

Once again, their score goes up another five points, just as the MC announces, “Ten minute warning! Angel and Bill are gaining with a score of sixty. This little multi-orgasmic lady is literally carrying theballs here. While both Tonya and Jeff, and Marsha and Tony are tied at seventy. And it appears that Tony is still having trouble keeping his end of the bargain up.

Tony hearing that another two minutes have passed, rolls Marsha over, lays out along side of her and pulls her on top into a sixty-nine position. However, there is no movement on the part of the judges and their score remains the same.

Jeff has grabbed Tonya by the hair and is ramming his meat into her mouth and down her throat. This does not seem to bother her, on the contrary from all fours she lunges her whole body forward to meet his thrusts. He pounds viciously; her nose smashing into his pubic hair each time, her body thrusting to meet it and pushing him back off.

Suddenly he pulls out of her mouth, grabbing his meat. He pumps it frantically toward her face. The male judge’s hand goes up with one finger, then two as two quick squirts splash onto Tonya’s face. As the remainder starts to drool out of the end of his cock, Tonya grabs it, quickly shoving it into her mouth and sucking greedily.

Angel, after recovering from her last orgasm, is softly coaxing Bill on with, “Fuck me, Babe. Come on and give me all your cum.” The MC comes over just in time to pick up, “Fill my pussy full of your hot, delicious cum. Come on, fuck me, hard! Fuck me!” she continues more earnestly and louder. “Fuck your whore. I’m your slut and need your cum filled cock up my cunt! Harder! Fill me up! Use me! Abuse me! Fuck me like a whore! Your whore! Your slut! Your cock sucking little bitch! Fuck me! Fuck me! Come on, fuck me!” she shouts at last.

Bill pounds away at her, thrusting harder and faster trying to meet her demands, but for some reason just cannot get it off.

Pulling the mic away, the MC announces, “Only eight minutes left.”

Marsha spits out Tony’s cock, raises her head beginning to yell and scream as Tony’s tongue finally does the trick. She convulses throwing her head back and forth frantically, her hair flailing his loins as the orgasm explodes through her body. Lifting herself up on all fours, convulsing visibly, she gushes a torrent of spray across Tony’s face.

Tony reaches up grabbing her hips and pulls her back down, drinking the remaining fluids flowing from her pus. Letting go with her arms she collapses down on his belly, a spasm shakes her body every other second or so.

After recovering from his orgasm, Jeff pulls his cock from Tonya’s mouth. He directs her to lay out flat on the bed. Jumping up on top of her, he straddles her stomach and lays his cock down between her large breasts. She pushes in on their sides incasing his cock as he starts fucking her tits.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers