A Hickerman Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

The audience stands and claps their approval, mixed with shouts of, “Yeah you bastard”, “You better eat her good.” and, “Way to go girl, you tell him.” Then just as the crowd’s applause begins to wane, a naked, curvaceous black beauty steps up on Angel and Bill’s table shouting, “Hey Jim! What about me? I’ve already won the right to Angel and Bill as my slaves for the rest of the evening!”

Before the MC can answers, Tonya pulls her tongue out of Bill’s mouth and shouts back, “How about if – if we give up our winnings and you can have all four of us as your slaves, as long as of some the time Angel gets a couple of cocks in her at the same time?”

“Ummm, That sounds delicious.” Teneka agrees. “So why don’t the four of you get your sweet sexy asses into one of those beds, while I make my way up there to join you!

“Whoa! Whoa! Hold everything!” The MC chimes in holding up his hand. “We have the rest of the initiation to go through first.”

“I’m sorry!” shouts back Teneka as she steps down off the table. “I forgot about that.”

“My dear Teneka, how could you forget about the best part of the initiation?”

“What’s this?” Angel inquires right away with a little edge in her voice. “I thought this was our initiation.”

“No, no – well it is – but only the initial stage. We have one more phase that everyone here has been through and it is the part we all enjoy the most. Everyone is going to line up and – sort of like areceiving line,” he pauses turning to the audience and chuckles, “we are all going to introduce ourselves.”

“Oh. Alright.” Angel backs down a little.

“Now if you will all return to your beds and the judges will tie you down and put on your blindfolds.” He smiles the whole time as if this is quite natural.

“What? Wait!” The edge returning to Angel’s voice. “You didn’t say anything about this before.”

“And spoil the surprise? I think you will enjoy this just as much, if not more than the rest of us. I assure you nothing bad is going to happen. None of your orifices will be penetrated, unless of course you initiate or beg for such things to happen.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers