A Hickerman Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

The MC arrives just in time to capture, “Fuck my tits, baby!... Ride me hard!... Put me away wet!... This will be the best tit fucking you ever had!” In between each phrase, she leans forward with her head and lickes the end of his cock as he thrusts it through the soft flesh.

The MC turns to Bill and Angel as Bill suggests, “We can get some more points if we change position and I a take a different orifice.” He pulls away and without any further explanation, Angel turns over and raises her ass to him.

Bill bends down and gives her rim a quick lick and thrusts his tongue in as far as his strength will allow, coating the entrance in saliva.

“That’s it, Babe! Lick this slut’s ass!” goes out over the PA system loud and clear, but Angel is too hot to even notice let alone care. “Get my ass ready to fuck! Come on Babe! Give that big fat cock up my ass! All of it! Fuck me like a common tramp whore! I’m ready, Babe! Fuck me!”

Spitting into his hand and coating his length one last time, he points the end at the mouth of her opening and slides in slowly, but continuously until his whole length drives deep into her bowls. Angel falls forward onto her elbows and gasps a long deep exhaling breath. Both judges raise their arms the female with three fingers up and the male with a fist as Mullica adds another ten points to their score.

“Six minutes to go, ladies and gentlemen.” The MC chimes again. “Guys if you’re going to cum again, you need to make it fast.”

As Marsha recovers from her climax, she takes Tony by the hand and has him sit on the end of the bed sideways to the audience. Kneeling down between his legs, she takes his poor, still limp cock into her hand and feeds it to her mouth. The new position gains them another five points.

She sucks it all in and starts to bob up and down on it. She squeezes and massages his balls, trying desperately to get him hard again. After a minute of good cock sucking, she takes it out, as it seems to be developing some form and places it between her breasts. Pushing on the outside of her breasts, she envelopes his hardening tool with the warm, soft flesh. Raising up and down a little with her thighs she is able to give him a good tit fuck, bending her head down to suck in its crown every time the head pops out from between her nice tits.

Hearing that another two minutes have passed, Jeff pulls his hard cock out from between Tonya’s breasts, grabs her at the hips and roughly turns her over. Pulling her quickly up on all fours, he waists no time at all plunging his meat into her pussy doggy style. There points go up by five as well, as he plunges savagely into what must know be a very sore pussy.

Bill, being more conscious of what is going on as Angel continues to chime, “Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Fill your slut’s ass full of hot cum!” pulls himself free. He flops down on the bed on his back and tries to crawl under Angel.

“Ride me, Sweetie!” he suggests. “Get on and take yourself for a good ride.” Using a little of her own tactics to heat things up he continues, “Get on and fuck me like a slut! Come you wanton little bitch, be my whore! Ride me Girl! Ride me hard!”

Angel has no trouble mounting him and impaling herself completely, increasing their score as well. She quickly starts rotating her hips sliding up and down his cock. Bending over on her outstretched arms she dangles her small breasts in his face. Although they all but disappear when she is on her back, they hang full and tantalizingly when she bends over. Bill reaches up and massages them, feeling their firmness, which never fails to amaze him. Thrusting his head up off the bed, he takes one in his mouth and sucks as much of it in as he can, while wiggling his tongue over the taut little nipple.

Angel swoons in response to the attention; her nipples are always so sensitive. As if the wiggling tongue on her tit is an accelerator, she quickens her hip rotations fucking him faster and faster. Bill switches to the other tit and grabs the nipple of the one he just left, twisting it slightly between his thumb and finger.

Angel suddenly is very close and grinds down on his pelvis with all her weight. The extra pressure against her clit and the way his cock hits the roof of her vagina are all she needs to climax once again.

“Aaaahhh, God!” She screams, takes another two or three quick hip rotations and collapses on Bill’s chest. With her face all contorted and body jerking in spasms, another really hard orgasm sweeps through her body.

Quickly, Bill rolls her over. In between her legs he inserts himself again, quickly fucking her in wild abandonment. Thrusting harder and faster with each stroke as Angel gasps, “Ooooh, God!... Ooooh, God!” over and over again.

The MC captures all this for the audience to hear. Cheers go up as he withdraws the mic to announce, “Four minutes! Four minutes is all you have. The scores are real close now. Jeff and Tonya lead with ninety. Marsha and Tony are a close second with eighty. And Angel and Bill, thanks to Angle’scum from behind, ties it up for second place at eighty as well.

Tony finally regains his rigidity and pulls from between Marsha’s breast. Quickly they return to the bed as she gets on all fours and he mounts her doggy style, gaining them another five points.

Jeff stops his savage abuse of Tonya, pulling out and rolling her onto her back. He turns around quickly kneeling above her head. Bending over her he inserts his cock into her mouth, lays down on her and bends his head between her thighs. Raising his hips off her face he begins to fuck her mouth slowly lowering and lifting his hips, while he eats her pussy.

As Angel returns to normal and her gasping comes under control, Bill grasps her by the shoulders. Clutching her, he pulls the length of his dick up tight into the groove of her drenching wet pussy. Again, he gives her those quick little strokes, moving his cock up and down only a couple of inches, almost like a vibrator. The pressure rubs her hard little nub of love into a frenzy, putting her over the top once more. As she gasps involuntarily, the female judge’s arm goes up once more.

“Two minutes!” Shouts the MC.

Immediately, Tony pulls out and rolls Marsha over on her back. Kneeling between her widely spread legs he takes her ankles and puts them on his shoulders. Leaning forward on her, he drives her knees up to her shoulders and rolls her butt up off the mattress. Now laying out over her rigidly in a front leaning rest position, he lowers his hips, impaling her upturned pussy with his once again hard cock, netting them another five points. Doing push-ups he is able to fuck her good and hard.

Jeff, not to be out done rapidly climbs off Tonya. He flops on his back his long dick still standing tall and straight. “Climb on, Bitch!” he yells at her. She turns to face him, swinging her leg over his cock. “Not that way, Bitch! Turn around!”

Obeying she swings herself around, kneeling on either side of his hips. He reaches up, grabbing her by the hips and guides her toward his erect cock. Letting go with one hand he pushes the head so it is just entering her pus. Taking hold of her hips again, he suddenly and violently pulls her down on his cock. As wet as she is, she sinks right down on it to the hilt.

Thrusting up, he catapults her slightly into the air. Grabbing her hips again, he easies her back down, this time pushing the head of his cock to the entrance of her ass. Again, he grabs her hips and yanks her down on his shaft. Tonya screams in pain, the prick only entering about half way. He yanks on her hips once more. His long cock totally disappears, as Tonya gasps again. Unceasingly, he changes back and forth from her pussy to her ass. Mullica gives the male judge a dirty look as his fist goes up and she reluctantly increases their score.

Recovering from her last orgasm Angel returns to her slutty talk in one last desperate attempt to get Bill off. “Come on, Babe. Fuck your little whore. Fill her hot cunt full of your wonderful cum. Come on, Fuck me! Fuck me, harder!” she implores.

With her encouragement, he increases both the length and strength of his thrusts, driving deep into her each time. He rises up on his arms, moves his legs outside of hers. In response, she closes her legs making her tight pussy even tighter.

Bill lowers his hips and thrusts. Then he rises up a little and thrusts, desperately trying to find just the right friction or sensation to trigger his orgasm. He is so close, but then he has been so close, so many times this evening. Still he thrusts and thrusts, his eyes shut tight listening to Angel coaxing him on, “That’s it, Babe. Fuck this slut. Fuck her like you would a common whore…. Take me!... Use me!... Abuse me!... For you own pleasure!”

Bill is thrusting and thrusting – faster and faster. Angel extolling, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your slut!” When the MC announces, “Onnne minute!

Deep, down inside Bill feels the welling commence. He thrusts still harder and even faster, coaxing it to build. From that spot somewhere between his balls and his ass the sensation grows, his cock stiffens just a little more, as he tries to thrust even harder and quicker. Thrust after thrust, hoping it is not just another false sensation that will dissolve any moment.

Angel also senses the difference, the desperation in his thrusts and the slight swelling of his cock. Screaming her encouragement, “Fuck me!... Give me that cock!... Fuck this whore!... Your slut wants your cum!... Give it to me!... Give it to me!... I can feel it!...”

“Thirty Seconds!” Shouts the MC.

Bill feels it building. He knows it is going to cum this time. His nuts tighten almost painfully. He squeezes once, his cock swelling in response as the juices start working their way his shaft.

“Yes!” Angel yells. “I can feel it. Cum for me Babe! Fill my pussy full!”

Bill’s cock jerks a second time and then a third. “Yes, Bill, fuck me!” she screams.

On the fourth spasm a load of hot, creamy cum bursts from the end of his cock, splashing against the entrance to Angel’s womb.

“Pull out! Pull out!” Angel Screams, just as Bill thrusts again releasing another copious amount of pent up passion, her words not really registering.

Dawning on him what she is saying and why, Bill quickly pulls out of her and rises up on his knees. As his hard cock flips up out of her cunt, a long arc of cum shoots up into the air, coming down on Angel’s right breast. Sitting up she grabs his hard rod and strokes another little arch of cum that lands on her belly. Two fingers rise up on the end of the male judge’s raised hand; while further stroking of Bill’s cock by Angel, only induces the remainder of his cum to ooze out of the end, one drop falling onto her pubic mound. Leaning forward she takes the end of his cock in her mouth and sucks up the residue, pumping his cock furiously.

When there is no more forthcoming from the end of Bill’s cock, Angel pulls off, looks up at him and smiles. Taking her by the shoulders, he pulls her up to him and kisses her passionately. Her tongue still covered with his goo, drives deep into his mouth and then she spits the remainder in there as well. As they kiss, he returns it to her and they continue to work the love juices back and forth until they are all gone.

Breaking the kiss, Bill lays Angel back down and immediately licks his cum off her breast. Scooting down he gobbles up the mess on her tummy and then that on her pubic mound. Scooting down even further he dives between her legs to lick up the cum oozing out of her pussy and down towards the crack of her ass.

“Time’s up!” The MC screams

Tony is still fucking Marsha in her rolled up position. During the last few seconds the speed of his thrusting has increased dramatically. And know he is shouting, “Yeah!... Oh, yeah!... Ooooh, yeah!.” As he pulls out, falls to his knees and rapidly strokes his meat, sending his own arcs of cum into the air and onto Marsha’s tummy.

Jeff hearing the MC’s call releases Tonya’s ass and lays his head back onto the bed. Tonya jumps up, turns around and impales herself again on his cock. Leaning forward she grabs his wrists, pinning them to the bed and starts rotating her hips back and forth furiously, fucking him for all she is worth. Within ten to fifteen seconds, she throws her head back screaming. Her face is all contorted and her furious fucking turns to uncoordinated haphazard thrusts. In another five seconds or so she just collapses onto Jeff’s chest.

“Alright initiates! Time is up. You can all wind down and clean up,” – towels are thrown on the beds by the judges – “while we tally up scores.”

After a short pause he continues, “Right now, the scores are a tie for first place between Tonya and Jeff, and Angel and Bill at 100 points each; while Marsha and Tony are a close third with 90. Unfortunately, Jeff and Marsha those last climaxes were just too little, too late.” He chuckled at his own little put down and pun. “However, we still have the judges’ twenty-five possible points for eroticism and the ardencies’ overall opinion.”

“So let’s her it from Angel and Bill’s judges.” He queries, walking over to them.

“We could only give them fifteen points.” The female judge began.

“Yes,” continues the male judge, “that first fifteen minutes or so was a little dull, Bill just eating Angel out like that for so long.” A slight mummer spreads through the crowd.

“But when Angel started having those multiple orgasms,” the female judge elaborates getting up and walking over towards Angel and Bill, “things really got hot. And, I really loved the way Bill cleaned up his mess at the end. That was very sweet.” Placing a hand on Bill’s shoulder, she bends over and gives him a kiss on the cheek. The audience claps enthusiastically in response, with any number of whistles and catcalls mixed in.

“Alright then,” the MC responds moving towards Tonya and Jeff as the applause diminishes. “That raises Angel and Bill’s score to 115. Now what does Jeff and Tonya’s judges have to say?”

The female judge just sits in her chair, her arms crossed tightly across her breasts with a scowl on her face. The male judge stands up, walks to meet the MC and takes the mic. “We gave Tonya and Jeff the full twenty-five points.” There are several gasps throughout the crowd. Undaunted he continues as he strolls over to the couple. “This is one hot lady.” Placing a hand on her shoulder, “She takes a beating and keeps on licking.” A laugh spreads through the audience that turns to applause with its mixture of whistles and catcalls.

Retrieving the mic the MC marches on toward Marsha and Tony. “That gives Jeff and Tonya a commanding lead with 125. And what say you?” handing the mic to the outstretched hand of the female judge.

“We gave Marsha and Tony a score of twenty.” She reported matter-of-factly. “They are a very erotic couple, trying so hard to please each other and all the spectators.”

“Well, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Tonya and Jeff are in the lead with 125 points, followed closely by Angel and Bill with 115, and not out of the running, Marsha and Tony with a respectable 110 points.” the MC reports, walking briskly to the center of the stage. Swinging his arm out and pointing at the audience, he continues, “And now it is all up to you my friends. Your applause can award as much as twenty-five points to any one of our initiating couples. Our applause meter,” – he pulls it out from inside the rostrum that has just been rolled up next to him by a very curvaceous young lady – “has a maximum reading of 3000. The most that we have ever recorded is 25 hundred. Thus based on your applause we will add an additional point for every 100 on the meter.”

We will start with our currentthird place initiates. Let’s her it, for Marshaaand Tooony!” sounding like any announcer at some pro-sporting event. The crowd responds and the meter swings high across the dial.

As the applause begins to die, the MC holds his hands up for quiet and announces, “23 hundred. Not bad for a guy with a limp dick half way through the contest. Just kidding Tony – that happens more times than not to the initiates. That raises your score 133.”

Alright now, let’shere it, for Bill andthat multi-orgaaasmic, Angellll!” He announces thrusting out a fist with a finger pointing at that couple. Again, the crowd responds; this time even louder, with shrill whistles and encouraging shouts throughout the crowd of “Louder! Louder!”

As the applause disappears the MC announces, “A new record 26 hundred, giving Angel and Bill the lead with 141 points.”

“Last but not least, let’shere iiit, forTonyaaaa and Jeff!”

The crowd responds, this time with a lot ofshhhing sounds, especially from the ladies.

As the applause dies off, the MC gazes at the meter for a long time. Standing up straight and shaking his head, he finally announces, “Seventeen hundred. We have a winner.” Jeff is already jumping into the air with his arms outstretched. “Tonyaaa and Jeff!” – the MC noticeably underemphasizing Jeff’s name – “with 142 points.

The crowd’s applause is subdued, apparently not happy with the outcome. The MC turns and motions for all the initiates to come forward. As they all join him near center stage the applause increases and then dies away as the MC raises his hands.

Turning to Tonya and Jeff and purposefully pointing the mic towards Tonya the MC asks, “As winners, besides one free pass to the next party, you have the choice of anyone here tonight as your sex slave for the remainder of the evening. Who will it be?”

Jeff quickly bends his head over between Tonya and the mic and pointing across the gym he says, “I want that lady in red. The one with the huge…”

Before he can finish, Tonya pushes him away, grabs the mic and screams, “Bull shit! After what I had to go through tonight to win this contest, I’m deciding whoour slave is going to be. And I want – if it is alright with Angel – I want Bill.”

The crowd bursts out in applause, whistles and catcalls; every bit as loud as it had when they voted for Angel and Bill. After a lengthy time of outstretched arms the MC finally restores control and says, “Well, Tonya, the way we work things here, you really don’t need Angels approval; but since you have extended that privilege, Angel what do have to say?”

Angel responds, “It’s fine with me. After what she’s been through, she needs to be the slave master for a while. And, Tonya, I promise you he will take you places with that tongue of his – places you’ve never been before. If he doesn’t he’ll have to answer to me.” She turns, smiling up at Bill and taking his arm in hers.

“Alright then. Now you and Bill also have the choice of any female to be your sexual slave for the rest of the evening.” The MC hands the mic to Angel.

She immediately hands it off to Bill, surprising him. Finally he says, “Well, since you delivered most of the points I think it is only right that you choose. Besides, now that you have handed me off to Tonya, what am I going to do with a slave now? But, I would ask our MC if a change could be made. It has always been one of Angel’s fondest fantasies to have two men at once. Would it be possible for her to choose a man?”

“Well that is very irregular, but considering all the entertainment Angel has provided tonight I can’t see why not. So Angel, whom do you choose as a second lover for tonight?

Angel sheepishly takes the mic and says, “I would like to have the added enjoyment of Jeff’s big, long cock. We can make it a foursome, if Tonya is open to to that?”

“Sure that sounds great to me.” Tonya agrees, sliding up to the other side of Bill. She reaches down, strokes his semi-rigid cock, and slides her tongue into his mouth. “Great!” shouts Angel, moving over next to Jeff. “It’s time Jeff was put in his place. Now get on your knees, mother-fucker, and eat my pussy.”

saber6
saber6
27 Followers