A Highly Recommended Urologist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssss."

"Fantastic. Focus on maintaining that motion at that same angle but go just a little faster now. Samantha, play with Ali's nipples to add some stimulation."

"Yes, doctor."

"Oooooaaaaahhhhh." I was moaning like a man truly fucked now. Just knowing that Samantha had joined in and was playing with Ali's brown nipples was adding to the arousal. No one had touched my cock in several minutes and it was rock hard.

"It appears like this treatment is very effective for Steven. Steven, is that correct?"

"Yesyesyesyes"

"Good. Now earlier, I posited a theory that if another real cock were in the room, you'd be interested in experiencing it. Was I correct?"

"Yessss, doctor" I agreed.

"Ooooooooughhhh" came from Ali. She apparently really wanted to see me with a cock and I knew the doctor was eager to give her that fantasy. I heard her gasp suddenly and she stopped moving.

"Steven, open your mouth." I did as Dr. Warner demanded and felt the velvet head of her cock against my lips. I was so turned on I almost tried to deep throat her in one go. "Take it easy, Steven. There's no hurry."

I heard Ali whisper, "Oh my gawd." This was the moment of truth. Would she be freaked out by finding out my doctor is trans and seeing her cock?

I got my answer when Ali started fucking me harder and faster than before. Dr. Warner ripped the blindfold off of me and I looked up to see those magic eyes and warm, reassuring smile that had a twinkle of lust in it.

I had a moment of clarity just then. As seductive as Dr. Warner was, I loved my girlfriend and she's in the room. I took the cock out of my mouth and looked back over my shoulder to see Ali behind me, thrusting. Samantha was wrapped around her from behind, each hand on Ali's nipples and her lips buried in Ali's neck, kissing her.

I looked into Ali's eyes and asked, "Is this okay?"

"Fuck yeah. Is this okay?" she asked, her eyes looking at the nurse fondling her.

"Definitely. I love you."

"I fucking love you, too."

With that, I put the doc's cock back into my mouth and started making love to it. Dr. Warner grabbed my hair and took control, fucking my face. Ali had slowed down a little while we checked in with each other but she was back to full speed and hitting my prostate over and over.

This was way too hot and I couldn't last long. I was getting close when I heard Ali's panting change. She started screaming and I knew she was cumming.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhaaarggggghhhhh!!!"

I turned back to see her beautiful face contorted, looking up at the ceiling with eyes closed. Samantha grabbed her face and turned it towards her and started making out with my girlfriend. The nurse slowly pulled Ali backwards until her cock left my ass and then led her to lay down on the bed next to me.

Ali had a light layer of sweat glistening on her brown skin as she turned towards me and opened her eyes to look at me sucking the doctor. She smiled and reached over to caress my face, still trying to catch her breath. My eyes scanned down her lovely body and saw the boyish sexy nurse cleaning the strap-on with a wet wipe.

Dr. Warner pulled my head up by my hair gently so I looked in her eyes. "Are you still aroused, Steven?"

"Mmmmhuuuuuhhhh."

"Excellent. The therapy seems to be working. Let's see if we can give you a good prostate orgasm."

Dr. Warner withdrew from my mouth and led me to lie down so I was on my back side by side with Ali. She moved down to the foot of the bed and lifted my knees, positioning her cock at my asshole. She slid into me easily after the thicker dildo had opened me up.

At the same time, I watched Samantha remove her panties from under her uniform skirt and climb on top of Ali's cock. She started riding that rubber cock at the same time that her boss started plowing my ass.

This is one full-service doctor's office.

As much as I'd loved Ali fucking me for the first time, the doc's warm cock in my ass felt like coming home. It was a noticeably different sensation and she really knew what she was doing. I was getting harder by the second, my cock bouncing on my stomach and dripping precum.

I looked up into those piercing blue eyes as Dr. Warner fucked me, strategically angled to get the most sensation for both of us. I turned and looked into Ali's big dark eyes as Samantha leaned forward and kissed her all over the neck and then deeply on the mouth.

That was all it took to put me over the edge finally. I shut my eyes and felt that surge of feeling below the waist that emanated out from my groin and caused my legs to shake uncontrollably. I started screaming, letting the feeling course up into my lungs and out of my mouth.

"AAHH!!!AHHHH!!! AAAOOOOOHHHHH!!!"

I opened my eyes in time to see the thick cum spurt out of my cock on to my stomach. Dr. Warner pulled out of me and swallowed my cock in time to get some of the last drops in her mouth.

I was completely destroyed, a mass of jelly just enjoying the lewd scene of my trans doctor slurping up my cum off my belly while my girlfriend fucked her nurse next to me. I smiled, thinking I'd better burn this day into my memory because there's no way sex is going to get better.

"Hello?" I heard a voice dimly from the hallway. "Hello?"

The doorknob to the room turned and Dr. Warner jumped up off of me to see who it could be.

A good-looking, slender young man with long hair entered the room and froze at the doorway. His eyes went wide and his mouth slack.

"Sam?!? Mom!!! WHAT THE FUCK."

He turned and ran from the room. Samantha and Dr. Warner looked at each other in terror.

Dr. Warner said to her nurse, "Do you want to explain to him or should I?"

To be continued...


12