All Comments on 'A Highway 61 Moment'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, Paul gets his just deserts. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abe needs to get his turn with annette so gail knows how it feels. Then divorce.

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

Gail was an idiot. Abe was...well not as decisive as he should have been about making Gail understand the line in the sand. Good story. Unusual death.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A very sad but well written story

Now a rant. The drugging of drinks plot device has been flat worn out. I sometimes think that without it the LW forum would dry up and blow away

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 1 year ago

You can't leave it there lol. More please

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

Just because Gail was drugged and "raped" doesn't let her off the hook... If she was really raped. Her pushing Abe into attending smells of collusion. She got her cake and ate it too! 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, Gail is just a cheating slut who continually wanted to betray her husband with another man. Drug only helped her do what she wanted all along. Abe was an idiot not to divorce her immediately after the first weekend. The notion they worked it out over time just doesn't add up. Abe would beat a guy senseless after months of his wife begging him to let her fuck him and then just take the slut back? No way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's how you deal with a snake. Awesome the idiot got killed and hope his gravestone gets pissed on regularly.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Like in a horror movie, where the not so lily white damsel (Gail) is rescued, and the monster (Paul) is finally vanquished, only to be reborn (Jerome) as the final credits roll. Abe needs a new set of friends, and a new spouse too, while he’s at it. Engaging story with a good buildup of tension. Thanks for sharing.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Switching from Nici to Nisi for half the story was very distracting.

It's hard to see how Gabe ever trusts Gail again. Between all the promises she actively worked to break leading up to and during the swap vacation but, also the way she reacted to Paul after drugged. She not only responded to his kissing and fucking but, she did so very enthusiastically and specifically. As soon as Gabe yanked him off she was glassy eyes and catatonic. Yet when he was in her she knew it was him and reacted to him and no other stimuli.

The way Gail and Annette started back with their friendship once Annette got with Leroy makes me think Abe is in for another trying time sometime soon.

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. I think this should be rated more highly. It has character development and is fairly compelling.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Good story. Well written.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

A disappointing story. So Abe kills Nathan (rhe blow ro his neck?), and gets away with the crime? WTF? 3 stars.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 1 year ago

A one in a million shot. And it happened a few weeks ago in the NFL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ahh. The usual bad writing by the author and nothing remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Nici"/"Nisi" what's in a name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gee, all them ex-footballers are a horny bunch, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has potential, but wasted most of it. The ending was just stupid.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

It was interesting until Paul died, it killed the momentum and tension building for Paul's confrontation with Abe. Instead that confrontation turned into, ”Bop, you’re dead."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Paul was alive until Nathan threw him down the stairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story the asshole gets killed.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

An excellent tale, well told!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

There is a saying "Fuck Around, and Find Out! Paul Fucked around, he found out. Abe should have stuck to his guns and NOT gone to those "swinger parties" and as it turned out, his wife got fucked just like he was afraid would happen. With friends like that you don't need any enemies! 5 stars good writing, good story. Gritting my teeth, "Don't fall for it Abe!" but he did anyway. Annette's new Black BF will be fucking Abe's wife next. I love a happy ending. At least they never arrested Abe for Paul's demise. thanks for the hard work! #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist much, Mikey loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

US 61 Minn. to La ( not the city but state).

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It reads like Abe and Gail are in a holding pattern, until the next big cock opportunity comes along; Jerome probably. Abe is a fool to expect Gail to change. Why would she say to Paul "That didn't take very long." if she didn't know what "that" was and that is was going to happen? If she remember being fucked by Paul then she remembers how good it was. Annette is going to tell Gail the Jerome is even bigger and better than Paul, and Gail is going to want some. Their marriage is on a very short leash. Abe should be planning on an exit strategy, after he kills Jerome. Thanks for the effort.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I had my doubts, but this turned out to be a pretty good story. I can understand Gabe forgiving Gail since they both were drugged. I think most of the comments I've seen thus far are stupid as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If a blow to the chest stopped the heart of big Paul, then it's even scary to imagine what would have happened to his testicles if Abe had hit where he was aiming - in the groin.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I hated the very end of the story. The fact that the idiot agreed to go to parties with alcohol and weed. Otherwise, it'd have been an OK story, well better than usual cuck garbage this author writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title caught my eye. During my year of USAF pilot training at Randolph AFB, Texas, my wife and I became lovers with three other couples, all my flight buddies and their wives. We fucked like rabbits every weekend for the last nine months, often in groups and sometimes just twosomes in our apartments. Whichever, each wife got fucked by every guy before the nights ended. It was glorious. We graduated flight school and got spread around the world, but as many of us who could met in Hawaii annually for about five years. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The good...Predator gets what's coming to him. The bad....You start the same scenario again and just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a good story. I had doubts, but you pulled it off. Friends that share, are destined to blow up as a group.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Everything anonymous (It read like....) wrote 14 hours ago is exactly what I believe. Great minds think alike.

Great story. Had me captivated.

TamegalaTamegalaover 1 year ago

Wow. Well written. Great story telling. Love your minimalist writing style.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Very well written storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 1 year ago

"You're killin' me Smalls!" Pinocle is incorrect Pinochle is correct. Don't ya hate nit picking? Unless you run out of nits to pick. Pretty good story it doesn't matter about dick length, Abe needs to step up with a better set of balls. Kinda just fizzles at the end.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Great story about modern morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great but ended poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad Abe didn't give his whore wife the same as that asshole, then take Annette and put a bun or two in her oven!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

One of your better recent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well-constructed tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fitting end to a man who lived by his d***. The Paul character had been given ample warnings to cease and desist, which he ignored. ANY man who drugs the husband and rapes his (also) drugged wife doesn't deserve to continue with his life. Yeah, I know it's a primitive and primal response, but something like tnat brings out the caveman in any husband. Again, he'd been warned over and over; Abe acted to protect his wife.

However, Abe also used very poor judgement regarding their association with the swinger group and letting his wife know he lusted after Annette. Even after his wife admitted she, "had a weakness," he allowed Paul to be near his wife. Bad Decision! He will have to live with the image of another man violating his wife forever.

Too bad Annette didn't get to learn what her s*** husband did.

Author, keep writing. You're one of the better ones here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need a slu; I mean woman to explain why, when the sex is good and maybe great w/ her husband, hearing about or seeing a big/bigger dick, make her/them lose their morals, self control, respect for their husbands, etc. LW is full of this particular female deficiency(not to mention female idiocy/insanity, nutty thinking, arrogance and entitlement, as well as their belief that their cheating doesnt hurt anyone, shld alway be forgiven if their love is true, and that cheating men deserve to be tortured to death for the pain male cheating inflicts) and i wonder if this is a true life problem or just an unending fear fantasy of the authors. I guess the author forgot to include Abes, seal training and his MMA career, maybe if Paul had known he would have rethought that having a big/bigger dick than most didnt give him the "droit du seigneur"(fr) or the right to fuck who he wanted regardless of womans desire, hubby or BF desire. Granted the slut gail wanted the big dick experience but hubby had a say. Military axiom" No Plan Survives First Contact With the Enemy" and abe considered paul the enemy. Im sorry paul didnt live to regret his rape attempt and go to jail and get divorced by annette, I think jail time might have made him reconsider how great it was to have a big dick entitlement syndrome getting him into big legal and personal problems. For me, gail was history as soon as she admitted desire for the big dick or even just the man.rk

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Great story really well constructed I wouldn't have been able to stomach that crap from Gail flirting and kissing Paul and wanting his cock ,I really thought she was going to do the deed behind Abes back and he was going to kick her in to touch so the ending really surprised me.5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story where MC sees where it's going and of course continues or different story

When authors write their MCs so capable and then do the stupidest stuff I just hope they are all killed by arsonist etc

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Abe agreeing to go back to Highway 61 was simply inconsistent with the way his character had been written and Gail would have known not to even bring it up as that would risk her marriage. The story is based on a nonsensical premise.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Weak, very abrupt, ending.

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

Not bad but terrible.... no wait terrible up to page 3. From page 4 it devolved into something worse...

sneakoneoutsneakoneout8 months ago

Excellent up until the death scene

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could have been much better, as it is, it's just kinda meh.

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

Strange ending.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica4 months ago

Nici or Nisi? Need to proof read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A weak story, I believe in part because of the short, choppy declarative sentences. Some were as short as two words or three. The plot lacked, too, a bit of a meh.. I have to say three stars.

JPB

Gruss271150Gruss2711502 months ago

Too many inconsistencies with the plot. Whatever happened to proof reading?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous